[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you prove that you have Jewish ancestry, if all your Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1452372549315.jpg (160 KB, 656x984) Image search: [Google]
1452372549315.jpg
160 KB, 656x984
How do you prove that you have Jewish ancestry, if all your Jewish ancestors are dead and you have no documents and/or religious objects like e.g. a menorah to back it up?
>>
Ruin my day. That's all the proof I need.
>>
>>74940168
23andMe maybe?
>>
>>74940168

This day and age, you're literally a DNA test away from the truth.
Just get the one Israel asks you to do before you're allowed to immigrate there.
>>
File: fagott.jpg (34 KB, 441x445) Image search: [Google]
fagott.jpg
34 KB, 441x445
>>74940168
>>
>>74941545
Interesting. Free and how does one apply?
>>
>>74940168
Offer to loan the Rabbi some shekels.
>>
One guy drops a penny and the local Rabbi measures the time it takes you to find and grab it to determine your Jewishness.
>>
>>74941695
>Free

m8. They're merchants.
As for applying, your best bet is to get the information via their embassy on your soil, not over the internet.
>>
>>74941695
a $24,000 donation is a start, if that amount gives you pause then your are not Jewish.
>>
>>74943582
>>74944973
Guess I'll just use that 23&me thing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.