[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bienvenidos refugiados
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1462587015934.jpg (182 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1462587015934.jpg
182 KB, 427x640
When will we start taking refugees? We have plenty of uninhabited land and the north has warm climates like in the middle east. Plus we are an immigrant country unlike Europe so there will be no actual "race" affected by this.

Argentina is a good places for the refugees to come.
>>
>>74931338
side question, would you marry jinx maze?
she probably knows how to handle cock and has a strong libido
>>
>>74931338
I thought they were trying to escape from a 3rd world hell hole, not into one.
>>
File: IMG_7701.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7701.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2250
>>74931338
Jinx maze is nice, I'd raw dog her asshole for herpes for shore
>>
>>74931338
Trust me, even if they wanted to come over you wouldn't want them.
>>
can i cum pls?
>>
>>74931338

People want to come to my country
But not Argentina
Let that sink in for a second
>>
>>74931473
>Marrying a woman with any sort of public persona

Good luck with that
>>
>>74931570
Both of us can take refugees in. You also have lots of free land where they can settle.

We also don't have africans so all those africans going to Europe could come here instead.
>>
File: Alexa_Tomas_AVN_Expo_2015.jpg (1 MB, 1366x2046) Image search: [Google]
Alexa_Tomas_AVN_Expo_2015.jpg
1 MB, 1366x2046
>>74931473
I would, as long as I could be her pimp, but, I'm an ass burger. she could make daddy all her money and probably pull younger dumber fresh turnouts too.
>>
>>74931575
yes i know, but i was thinknig in terms of the fact that she has millions of views of her taking it in the ass / drinking semen..
would you still marry ?
>>
>>74931793
>she has millions of views of her taking it in the ass / drinking semen

That's more of a disqualification than having won an Oscar award
>>
>>74931338

she's cute
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.