[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else watching his speech in 'Nam He explicitly stated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Barack-Obama-gets-_3541878k[1].jpg (78 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Obama-gets-_3541878k[1].jpg
78 KB, 858x536
Anyone else watching his speech in 'Nam

He explicitly stated that "if not for the Cold War and fear of communism" we would have mended fences much sooner

Fear of communism

If only us close minded americans weren't so afraid of communism the world would be a better place
>>
That's not what he meant you idiot. He was saying that the fear of communism created conflict and used communism in a negative context.
>>
>>74926007
No he didn't

He also just this moment positively supported TPP

>I strongly support TPP
>>
>>74926007
An now he's talking about what a great deal TPP will be for them. He truly has Vietnam's best interests at heart.

Multiple partners are better, kek.
>>
>>74926133
>Nobody can tell vietnam what to do

>now here are all of the globalist international laws we are going to force down your throat.
>>
>>74925846
COMMUNISTS DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL. LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED.
>>
>>74926501
Communist Vietnam wasn't nice enough to labor unions.

>top kek
>>
>>74925846
The military containment of communism was a stupid policy to begin with when all we had to do was wait for for it collapse under itself.
Also, the containment of communism, by the use of force, was extremely hypocritical of us. The United States, after World War II, believed in self determination. If a country wanted to be communist, and if the people elected a communist government, we had no right to intervene.
>>
>>74926696
I believe the underlying premise was that communism is an ideological disease

It's like saying if a town full of faggots wants to buttfuck eachother into 100% AIDS per capita, they should be allowed to. But that only works if you can somehow guarantee none of them will ever move to the next town over and start infecting people there, etc
>>
>>74926696

>self determination

is that what they call USSR-supported communist takeovers now days?
>>
>>74926696
I agree with the second statement but not the first. There was a huge fear of all these countries aligning to form a super power.
>>
>>74925846
Opening the door to Vietnam is a massive slap to the face of American Vietnamese, typical of this commie nigger and his commie jew advisors.
>>
>>74927822
>ening the door to Vietnam is a massive slap to the face of American Vietnamese, typical o
The children of all the ones that escaped communism are probably voting for Bernie.
>>
>>74925846
Where can I find a transcript of this speach?
>>
>>74928327
On YouTube you retarded nigger.

https://youtu.be/uKNmIvRnYrA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.