[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be American >Lose the Vietnam War AMERICA BTFO BY A BUNCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1385149723093.jpg (63 KB, 858x623) Image search: [Google]
1385149723093.jpg
63 KB, 858x623
>Be American
>Lose the Vietnam War

AMERICA BTFO BY A BUNCH OF GOOKS HOLY SHIT
>>
File: Sweden.png (801 KB, 798x1036) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.png
801 KB, 798x1036
>>74924554
>Be Swedish
>...
>Be Swedish
>>
they were some rascals weren't they
>>
If you lose the support of the common people its best to just give up
>>
...Did you see the casualty rates?
>>
>>74924554
>kill 1.1 million gooks, give everyone cancer from agent orange, destroy entire country
>lose 58k
>swedish somalian eurocuck says we lost
>Sweden entering a war ever
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>74924821
Did you see the military budgets?
>>
>>74925242
>Be US, spend 10 billion on R&D for weapons research grant. Develop cutting edge tech
>Store it on private company server with shitty security

>Be Asian, spend 5 million on hackers for cyber attack, infiltrate server and steal all files
>Use stolen info to replicate exact same tech

HURR DURR US SPENDS TOO MUCH ON MILITARY N SHIEEEET
GIBS ME DAT WELFARE PROGRAMS OOGA BOOGA
>>
Friendly reminder that the US secured a peace deal and the only reason the South was taken over was because the liberal congress that was voted in wouldn't honor our agreement to replace South Vietnam's equipment
>>
>>74925411
Heh, yeah there's that. Frankly this looks suspicious as shit. Maybe sometimes they let them steal bogus designs and then let the media claim it was a real hack. Maybe the defense companies let them steal them so that they become stronger and thus make the US government spend more on defense?
>>
>Win the war
>Fund the government
>Communists in our government and traitors alike vote to defund said government and peace plan in Vietnam
>Ho Chi Minh sites this as the reason he was able to take over vietnam, also used it as the queue for his major counterattack

We won it, leftists snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Not unlike the middle east currently.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.