[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With Europe falling farther and farther into leftist politics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
With Europe falling farther and farther into leftist politics, is there anymore hope for the U.S right wing? I'm beginning to lose hope
>>
>>74923571
fucking pussy
>>
>>74923655
I'm not giving up on my views of course nor my loyalty, just the future seems more and more bleak
>>
>>74923571
The US is more right wing compared to Europe than you'd think. Euros think we're cucked because our cities are, but as a whole, we're WAY better off than Europe.
>>
>>74923847
I was hoping my small little thread would boost some hope, it's a shame Europe has fallen so badly but we can only know how bad we our till the elections are over
>>
>>74924233

crying about it is pointless, go out there and highlight whats wrong, be a driving force not a fetal positioned baby like OP pic
>>
>>74923571
Don't worry the midwest is pretty redpilled.
>>
File: rainy frog feels.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
rainy frog feels.gif
2 MB, 696x478
how are you holding in there, /pol/?

i was already in a piss poor mood because of austria, shit happening everywhere and now my gf told me shes going to ruin her body with another tattoo

she knows how i feel about tattoos and went from
>i dont care what you think
to
>i value your opinion and it matters to me but its my body and i cant do what i want with it

im thinking of ending things with her and moving on in life
>>
>>74923701

If anything we've just had a ray of light in the past 12 months. Trump a possibility, Austrian election, Front National and other right wing parties are doing well. Tides turning back like it does every couple of decades.
>>
>>74923571

IMO the farther left europe goes the further right the US will go, slightly. Some of us are learning from their insanity.

Here's hoping for a 2016 filled with gangrapes and child murders throughout Europe.
>>
>>74925020
It depends mang, is she sweet and caring or does she argue alot with you, if it is the latter dump her. You don't deserve to be treated like shit.
>>
>>74925250
she can be both desu senpai, she goes back and forth. shes been a complete bitch lately though, im gonna sit back while i drink and think it out.

im just sad shed mark up her body like that
>>
>>74925481
Op here
Tough call, do you love her and see a future in her before I continue, I won't call you a >cuck but give actual advice
>>
File: 1459988762984.jpg (46 KB, 324x322) Image search: [Google]
1459988762984.jpg
46 KB, 324x322
>>74925481
Yeah, dump her, at least you didn't see her transition into a man and tutn i to a man hating transfaggot like I seen what happened after I dumped my 1st girlfriend.

I was so nice to her and was always there for her, I couldn't be any more loving and caring if I tried. Yet she wishes to put people like me into a concentration camp and cut off her tits for God knows what reason. At lesst she doesn't hate me yet and doesn't try to hurt or contact me anymore.
>>
>>74925781
*turn into. Sorry my keyboard fugged up.
>>
>>74925781
Op here again

Judging by your typing you've had a few drinks
>>
>>74925198
>Here's hoping for a 2016 filled with gangrapes and child murders throughout Europe.
Typical conservatards. Wishing harm on innocent people just to advance their political agenda. Fucking disgusting.

And you wonder why normal people reject you and your ideology. Expect a resounding defeat in November.
>>
>>74925613
i see a future with her yeah but

>I'm getting "miles to go before i sleep" because i feel like i have a long life ahead of me

makes me think she doesnt see one with me. fuck it, let the cuck memes roll im ready

>>74925781
this man, i hate when youre always there for these fuckers and then it all goes to waste

i shouldve stuck with plan A from high school and not gone to college
>>
>>74925851
nigga we have IDs on this board we know youre OP. your /b/tard is showing
>>
>>74925851
No, i just tend to type shitty when sharing sad stories. Always had a problem with run on sentences too.
>>
>>74924781
This, except for shitcago. Fucking shitcago.... literally the bane of my beautiful Illinois.
>>
>>74925938

You have to go back and come back LEGALLY, L-E-G-A-L-L-Y.
>>
>>74925991
I've honestly had a few drinks on one of my days not working so I forgot my bad

>>74925938
And if you see yourself with this woman one day forever, you gotta express your opinion fully, I have a tattoo on my left arm but it's small and dedicated to my fathers death, if it's that's bad you gotta draw a line
>>
>>74925943
My advice
Date older women or conservative women, they tend to be the most wonderful she-angels out there
>>
>>74926115
And michigan, fucking awful state.

I ment midwest as in like blackhills/left of the rockys but still you are right. Had to drive through Chicago once, fucking awful place
>>
>>74926481
Oh god please stay away from Chicago, I live in north west Indiana that likes to pretend it's Chicago, it's an absolute hell hole
>>
>>74926294
the only reason shes conservative is because her family is catholic, if not for that shed probably be full blown SJW. fuck

>>74926212
lel replying to wrong posts too. see shit like that is fine, its for a reason. i just ate fad tattoos
>>
>>74926602
South Dakota is pretty nice, It's where I am at. Everywhere West of the river is pretty nice except for the Rezs. Stay away from Soiux Falls.
>>
>>74926670
Oh god, I feel bad for you and her parents man. You deserve better than that.
>>
>>74926873
love her dad though, hes a cop and a pretty laidback guy. apparently he doesnt know how to parent though because his oldest daughter is a lesbian

feel bad for him, that shit almost killed him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NZdggNUvq0

for anybody who wants a feel tonight
>>
>>74927086
God bless him, I wouldn't take it lightly either if I was him. Poor guy.
>>
>>74925938
they brought it on themselves
>>
>>74923571
I'm starting to wonder if there's any hope for any country at all. The rich and libertarians want to turn the Earth into Brazil, their cucks the conservatards want to turn it into a hellish jewish theocracy and the liberals basically just want to burn everything to the ground.
>>
>>74924781
The midwest is a god damned cesspool of fat, stupid, backstabbing people and shitty weather.
>>
File: but we can dream.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
but we can dream.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>>74928240
heres hoping to civil war
>>
>>74928564
you wont get any troops there until you faggots kick it off
>>
It's like you all don't realize the Austrian Election was actually good news!

Yeah, the green cuck guy won, but the presidency is largely ceremonial. And This the BEST rightwing vote result thus far, second to poland.

When Austria has to vote on it's house, then you'll see the blues win a majority. This was a Pyrrhic victory for Soros and his ilk, you'll see. Keep up the faith.
>>
>>74928687

But pls america, we have oil and no freedom or democracy... ;-)
>>
>>74928341
Salty as fuck East/West Coaster
>>
>>74928564
They tried to kill us and try to fuck us up so nah.

Plus they keep trying to make our government to take away our guns.
>>
>>74929029
I LIVE in this hellhole. I've been trying to find a place to escape to for years, but wonderfully enough America and its hellspawn the rich have decided to make every other country on Earth all the same failed states. Hurray! So now there are literally NO options except possibly offworld by some miracle or if most of the population dies or something.
>>
>>74929198
What state senpai? It's bretty gud here.
>>
>>74929254
Only if you're a fucking fat hick with a room temperature IQ. If you have ANY intelligence this place is fucking pure hell. Even the large cities are mostly cancer and boredom.
>>
File: 1423155906825.png (727 KB, 988x672) Image search: [Google]
1423155906825.png
727 KB, 988x672
>>74928240
>>
>>74927861
The only ones who brought anything on themselves are you and your fellow far-right pieces of shit. You are the cause of your own undoing. Remember I said this in November.
>>
>>74929780
so you hate right wingers more then the muslims who act out the violence the right wing predicts?
>>
>>74929854
I hate people who actively wish for gang rapes and child murders because they think it will help them advance their political agenda, yes. But I also hate people who commit those crimes. Believe it or not, you can hate more than one person at a time.

If you don't see why wishing rape and death on people in order to gain from it politically is abhorrent, then you have serious issues.
>>
>>74923571
I don't know anon, the European leftist politics have been happening for years. I don't think it will change until a massive World War happens. It will be all great and wonderful until they are shocked, raped and killed in a World War to wake them up.

Now that they slumber, we slumber too.

The same thing will probably happen to us.
>>
>>74923571
Uh yeah... He's on our TV every once in a while and is often called racist...

And his name is president Trump.
>>
>>74930109
>falling for the left vs right meme
>waah why are you wishing ill on other people
You forget what website you're on

I just want to the world to burn
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 279x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 279x318
>>74928756
Wait.

WHAT.
>>
File: 1455633034451.jpg (82 KB, 495x686) Image search: [Google]
1455633034451.jpg
82 KB, 495x686
>>74930109
I don't wish it, because I don't enjoy human suffering even if its leftists and dumb normal people who are too apathetic to ensure their own safety.

I see this violence as inevitable.Any /pol/ack that enjoys the suffering of fellow westerns is a subhuman, it makes us no better then some filthy antifa who gets excited whenever middle class white europeans lose their homes and prosperity.
>>
>>74929440
I asked you a question and you insulted me becaise I dare disagree with you. Fucking autist.
>>
>>74925020
Leave. A girl who directly disobeys you is not worth your time. And if you stay, she'll realize you're a pushover and just do more shit like this.
>>
>>74925481
Maybe rather than dumping her right away, I would give her an ultimatum.
>>
>>74923571
The system is being fucked up by global Corporatocracy it doesn't matter whether you're left or right all that matters how high you stand on their ladder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 772x817
Its time to man the fuck up gents, remember that your ancestors conquered the west and made a place for themselves in this country, we got our freedom from one of the most powerful empires and when they came knocking again we kicked them out, Ol' Hickory kicked their asses even after we had officially ended the war.

The frontier spirit is in all of you, go prove yourselves to the men who went out and seized a future for themselves

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2H_BbFEdj18
>>
Losing hope is the first step towards enlightenment
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.