[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Lives Don’t Matter: McLean High School’s Message To
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
>McLean High School, an otherwise elite public high school nestled in a sleepy, affluent town within the confines of the Capital Beltway, had a simple message for its students of color this week: Your lives don’t matter.
>The school’s rock, a traditional center piece of FCPS high schools on which students may advertise charitable causes, clubs, important games, or other school events, was painted this week to read “Blue Lives Matter.” This image, taken from a public group for police officers, shows that rock.
>It may seem extreme, but within the context of the ever-strained relationship between people of color in America and the police officers who kill—and blindly defend those who kill– McLean High School chose to stand against its students of color. The slogan “blue lives matter,” coined as a reactionary antithesis to the rallying cry “black lives matter,” which in turn was debuted in reaction to the extrajudicial murders of unarmed black men and women, has been used as a means of silencing activists and minorities nationwide
https://medium.com/@See_Em_Play/your-lives-dont-matter-mclean-high-school-s-message-to-its-students-of-colour-d1e20dbc130b#.ha1gwzvio

Why is such blatant racism allowed? I mean c'mon it's 2016
>>
if it was up to me I would just hang nooses
>>
Nigger lives don't matter. Don't know why they'd be offended by the truth.
>>
good, finally some awareness, its well deserved
>>
>>74921755
What the fuck is that website and why should I care about the opinion of every idiot with an internet connection?

This isn't news.
>>
>>74921755
who are you more likely to be murdered by, a black or a blue?
>>
When I'm using an ATM late at night I ain't looking over my shoulder for no Smurfs. I'm looking for niggers.
>>
>>74921755
"People of color"

What do they mean by this?
>>
File: 353.jpg (5 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
353.jpg
5 KB, 238x195
Here's why people have a problem with Blue Lives Matter:
Blue Lives Matter is a group based on the misinterpretation of the Black Lives Matter movement. BLM, for all it's niggerdom that I can't pretend isn't there, generally argues against a clear, systematic bias against black people. The key word is "systematic." That word implies it isn't any one person's fault, but rather a structural/ideological issue. They feel as though injustice is being overlooked because people aren't aware of the plight of blacks in America. Thus "black lives matter."

Some people misinterpreted this to mean "we hate police," which sparked the "blue lives matter" movement. It's literally based on a fundamental misunderstanding by this group. If you're black, imagine how this makes you feel. There's a group that's literally opposed to the idea of "black lives matter." That's fucked up.
>>
>>74923729
>systematic

blm have a systematic bias against police and authorities in general
>>
> and the police officers who kill—and blindly defend those who kill

FUCKING RAGING RIGHT NOW
>>
I find it hilarious that this is outright admitting that "PoC" just can't behave around cops.

How about instead of always trying to kill the cops, you just behave yourself and don't break the law?
>>
>>74921755
When I'm walking my dog or going out for something to eat in the night I am not paranoid about police running up and shooting me, even though statistically I am more likely to die in a police confrontation as a white male.

I'm worried I'm going to get a dime store revolver shoved in my face by some goo' boi looking for sneaker money and told to hand over everything before being executed.
>>
>>74923729
I'm black and how I feel about it is there's a group opposed to the idea of only one race mattering, which I don'thave a problem with. Fuck off being concerned on our behalf
>>
>>74923729

Black lives matter has always been about hating white people.
>>
>>74924225
Yeah? That's exactly the point; they are fed up with systematic profiling and oppression by police.
>>
>>74923729
Blue lives matter was a slogan some kids painted on a rock for National Police Week. Its not a group or a movement.
>>
>>74923729
Found the nigger
>>
>>74924598
>Only one race matter
Are you fucking retarded? They're not saying only one race matters, they're saying there's only one race that's consistently and massively profiled by police. Just because you're black doesn't mean you know what you're talking about
>>
>>74924656

the point is there was never respect for authorities by blm in the first place so its hippocritical
>>
>>74924719
Yeah it is. It's an actual organization. Not on a national level, but there are a lot of group on state and local levels that operate under that name
>>
File: 1463213081328.jpg (135 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
1463213081328.jpg
135 KB, 735x582
>>74924822
What the fuck are you talking about? People deserve to be oppressed because they don't "respect" the police enough? Fucking Australians
>>
File: 1454077697776.jpg (288 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1454077697776.jpg
288 KB, 960x960
>>74921755
>>
>>74924801
There's good reasons they are profiled you dumb fuck. Their culture encourages cop killers, drugs, crime and gangbanging .
>>
>>74921755
>nestled in a
Stopped reading.
>>
>>74924892
I still don't get why anyone is supposed to care about nigger criminals attacking police and getting shot. When whites do this, we just call them white trash and move on. When niggers do it "OMG HE WUZ A GUD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN! WHY Y'ALL GOTS TO BE OPPRESSIN US AN SHEEEEIT??"
>>
>>74924656
>Matter movement. BLM, for all it's niggerdom that I can't pretend isn't there, generally argues against a clear, systematic bias against black people. The key
>>74924801
>>74924892
>>74924986
Your tears. They feed me. Here's to all of Baltimore's finest getting acquitted just like our boy Nero today.
>>
File: jeeg.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
jeeg.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>74921755
good to see my state standing up, maybe theres hope after all
>>
>>74924986

im saying if there was a healthy respect for authority to begin with there would be less shootings among the blm community

makes sense or should i go for a trifector explanation of the same thing?
>>
>>74924986
nobody is oppressed you huge faggot

if they stopped beating their women, dealing drugs, shooting each other, and generally acting like human trash, they wouldn't keep getting arrested

you are the problem
>>
File: 1462091939124.jpg (73 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
1462091939124.jpg
73 KB, 500x512
>>74921755
Literally nobody cares.

"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 11% say black lives matter."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2015/black_lives_matter_or_all_lives_matter
>>
>>74925003
>I don't like their culture so they deserve to be oppressed
Fuck off fascie

>>74925069
I'm sure you've seen enough videos of police behaving irrationally and unlawfully to know that's not always the case. And the killings are the most eye catching complaint, but they're mostly talking about profiling on traffic stops and other shit like that
>>
>>74924986
People don't deserve to be "oppressed" for not respecting the people.

Police don't deserve to have every single action and decision they make analyzed under a microscope for the slightest hint of racial bias every time they pull someone over for speeding or chase down a fleeing criminal.
>>
>>74924801
>Calling a black person retarded

Oh my gosh, how racist and ablest.
>>
>>74923729
It's not a bias if it's true
>>
>>74925300
Oh black people don't want to be profiled? Then maybe they shouldn't commit a massively disproportionate amount of violent crimes.
>>
>Saying police lives matter means niggers lives don't
Nigger's are this dumb
>>
>>74925133
I'm not upset. I think police are corrupt on a certain level, but it doesn't affect me in any way.

>>74925180
No, I get that you're an authoritarian, I just fundamentally disagree with you.

>>74925274
>"I'm white so I know best!"
>"There's no oppression
Nice argument, idiot.
>>
File: 1457467827805.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457467827805.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>74923729
I'd say you're the one with the fundamental misunderstanding about a terrorist group who wants space to destroy, fuck da polees, and keel YT.
>>
High school kids painted a rock to support police week?

This is great, good on them
>>
>>74925336
>suspect was dark skinned, baggy jeans, red underwear and white jumper heading north on boulvard
>cop car driving
>"hey you boy stop"
>"ayo why you profiling me man i just walking here"
>>
Cops are fucking faggots though. Why are you cucks willing to support them? I get the giggles whenever some nut caps a cop or 2 and I see it on the news. Their little gay parades with gay bag pipe music. LMAO!

#wingsonpigs
>>
File: happy dog rainbow.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
happy dog rainbow.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>74921755
>MFW this school is only a few minutes away from you
>mfw in the liberal hellhole that is NOVA, there is still hope
I had completely lost hope in this place, but God, you always make the sun shine through the clouds in one way or another
>>
File: KillUrselfMinigun.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
KillUrselfMinigun.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>>74921755
Le [Current Year] meme

Kill urslef
>>
>>74921755
Kek. McLean is full of Indians.
>>
And they weren't saying black lives don't matter

I, however, am saying that now

Black. Lives. Don't. Matter.

Stop breaking the law, come on guys it can't be that hard

You don't need Jordans that bad
>>
>>74925300
It's not about liking or disliking, faggor. It's about what's harmful and not harmful. Their culture is harmful to people's saftey and lives.

>There's cultures where it's okay to rape and murder then cannibalize infants, but if you dislike that you're racist and intolerant! How dare you try to stop people from raping murdering and eating babies!

This is you, fuckface. No, people doing harmful things to eachother is not a good thing for anyone.
>>
>>74925300
But it WAS the case in pretty much every single one of the shootings that BLM bitched about lately. Funny, huh? Why do you niggers defend your criminals when Whites don't? Is it because you're all criminals? Because I don't know if you grasp this or not, but that's exactly the read you're giving people and it's hurting whatever moronic goal you think you have.
>>
>>74922716
There's a good 50/50 shot for either.
>>
>>74922716
fucking lol
>>
>>74925324
>slightest hint of racial bias
There is a huge amount of statistical and anecdotal evidence that points to massive racial biases in police activity. It's there and that's what they're upset about.

>>74925336
Shut up faggot, I'm not PC, I just understand an aspect of society that you're willfully ignorant of
>>
>>74921755
>Blue Lives matter
>somehow means "fuck you color people"
Now that's some Olympic Grade Mental Gymnasitcs
>>
File: jmu-spirit-rock.jpg (129 KB, 764x490) Image search: [Google]
jmu-spirit-rock.jpg
129 KB, 764x490
oh shit that reminds me, heres another rock from my school

this shit happened a while ago, too bad it didnt blow up

>nig football player alumnus from nearby college dies, no idea why i cant find a reason
>vigil is held on a friday for him
>rock is painted to honor him
>tat morning students come by and repaint the rock with trump2016
>students flipped shit

i just wish i knew who painted it, it would be great to have some friends
>>
>>74925636
Yeah fuck those people upholding the law! We should just descend into a dystopia society where we just rape and murder eachother all day long!
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 409x409
>>74925636
Well except officer Nero from the Baltimore PD

He was looking comfy walking out of court a free man

Super comfy
>>
>>74925723
>Shut up faggot, I'm not PC, I just understand an aspect of society that you're willfully ignorant of
That we need to make excuses for crimals? No, we're very aware of that position. It's why the American criminal justice system is a joke and our prison population is out of control. Kind of helps to punish crime if you want less criminals.
>>
>>74921755
>I like thing A
>HOLY FUCK YOU LIKE THING A?!?!?!!? WHY DO YOU HATE THING B SO MUCH
>I think B is fine too, I like thing A and B equally
>A SUPREMACIST!

the more we let SJWs talk, the better, they will destroy themselves, just like occupy
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x241
>>74925775
Did somebody say rape?
>>
>>74925744
My school's spirit rock has nothing but Trump stuff on it. I made a Trump stencil a couple months ago on Presidents day and wrote, "Happy President's Day President Trump" on it.
>>
But Moonman, Moonman, black lives matter!
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 587x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 587x901
>>
>>74925839
You seem to think it's a good idea, except you fail to realize it doesn't destroy itself. It just transforms into another non-issue for them to bitch about.

The moral is, letting them talk at all will only conflate problems. Silencing them is the only way to stop it.
>>
>>74925778
I assure you that at least 1 cop will serve time for killing Freddie Gray. So I don't give a shit. They're not gonna return to their jobs after this. Lmao. Fucking faggot bootlicking piece of shit.
>>
>>74925546
What the fuck do you know, South Africa?

>>74925696
>Strawman
>"This is you"
Holy shit, you're actually retarded.

>>74925700
If you literally think resisting being arrested for literally doing nothing means it's okay for a cop to fucking murder you, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>74925538
>you're an authoritarian

not really, i just like watching cops on tv..

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464067451275.webm
>>
>>74921755
Wait, so they never actually said "Your lives don’t matter"?
How do journalists get away with this shit?
>>
File: image.gif (510 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
510 KB, 480x228
>>74925936

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36354206
>>
>>74925974
So Michael Brown was just "resisting arrest"? Because that's not what literally ALL evidence says? What was that other nigger's name who pulled a MB. Not the grey nigger. The other one.

Again, why do you niggers insist on making excuses for criminals?

>Be a criminal
>Get killed
>OMG THE POLICE HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!!!
Get hanged, nigger. This is why more and more Whites are experiencing negro fatigue and want you out.
>>
>>74921755
the reactions by these libshits is "blacks are criminals, but its ok because theyre dumb"

libs are the most racist people in existence
>>
Bunch of suburban scrawny pussies in this thread. Cops in the city are fucking jaded losers who want to take our their anger on ANYONE. Even white people. So the next time you go to an actually relevant locale (a major metropolitan area) and expect a cordial and professional law enforcer, prepare yourself.
>>
>>74925826
>Kind of helps to punish crime if you want less criminals.
>America imprisons more people than the rest of the world despite being an extremely small part of it
>Crime rates remain pretty steady despite more and more mass incarserations
>Durr i guess just keep putting people in prison
>>
>>74926092
The police had nothing to do with that. Trayvon was going to find himself on the receiving end of a gun anyway.
>>
>>74925723
>There is a huge amount of statistical and anecdotal evidence that points to massive racial biases in police activity. It's there and that's what they're upset about.

The police go where the crime is.
There is a huge amount of statistical and anecdotal that points to blacks committing the majority of crime.
That's why no one with sense takes BLM seriously.
Don't put peoples lives in risk if you don't want the boys in blue to put a bullet in you.
It's fucking simple.
BLM is literally "I'm black so laws shouldn't apply to me". Fuck you.
>>
>>74926101
>Cherry pick one favorable example
>"I proved most black people are just lying!!!!"
>>
>>74925974
That's not a strawman, idiot. You literally did that.

I told you black culture is a harmful thing that glorifies actions detrimental to the successful operation of society, and you told me that I'm somehow wrong to criticize or dislike it.

>black culture glorifies crime
>yeah so what shitlord, it's their culture! How does the fact that they encourage the murder of your law enforcement, the rape of your women, and the destruction of your society, mean that you're allowed to oppress them?!

Because they kill our cops, commit crimes and rape our women whilst publicly trying to destroy civilization, you faggot. Of course the response is to oppress this group of people trying to destroy everything.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 311x223) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 311x223
>>74926191
>>
File: 1463214695211.png (153 KB, 702x665) Image search: [Google]
1463214695211.png
153 KB, 702x665
>>74926280
>>
File: Soon.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Soon.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>>74926138
Keep yelling 'fuck da pawwlice'.
For all the good that will do.
>>
File: end it.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
end it.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
>>74925856
why cant i find people who will do this with me
>hang out with friend at his apartment with his roommates and their friends
>we get drunk and start talking politics
>everyone is blaming coorperations and republicans and shit for everything when his roommate andy stands up and says "no you know whos actually behind everything?"
>drunk so i slam my beer down and yell "those dirty fucking jews" out of habit
>andy freaks out because thats what he was about to say
>instant best friends friends, hes not /pol/ but i redpill him and over the course of a few months he becomes almost as big of a trump supporter as i am
>hang out with this group a lot, they know im a trump supporter
>all on the porch one night recently talking about poltics, andy isnt there
>they start saying "dude i cant believe andy supports trump lol what a fucking dumb ass, hes such an idiot"
>everyone proceeds to shit talk andy about how retarded he is for liking trump and just hating on him
>one of them turns to me laughing "yeah we always shit on andy whenever hes not around, thats what he gets for being a trump supporter"
>tfw it hits me that they do this exact same shit to me when im not around
>i thought these dudes were my friends
>turns out they just keep me around to make fun of me

feels bad man, fucking cunts
>>
>>74926174
>America imprisons more people than the rest of the world despite being an extremely small part of it
Yeah, that was my point you stupid nigger. The sentencing is a joke and recidivism is off the charts. Something like 50% of prisoners have been there before. We breed criminals because they don't fear consequences. I guarantee you if we had the death penalty for monkeyshines, even the nigger crime rate would drop in a fucking hurry.

>Durr i guess just keep putting people in prison
That's where you've got it WAY fucking wrong. There should be no prisons. If you commit a crime, if it's bad enough, you should be immediately executed. If you're salvagable, you should be counseled until we can be sure you won't do anything of the sort again or receive whatever treatment you require for your drug or mental health issue. We do criminal justice totally wrong in this country.

>>74926281
>one favorable example
They're ALL like that except POSSIBLY your precious Freddie Grey nigger. You're the one doing the cherrypicking, spook.
>>
>>74923542
They probably mean white people. After all, white is the combination of all colors and black is the lack of color.
>>
>>74925538
You didn't even try to adress >>74925274 's point. If you're going to debate atleast try to adress them.
>>
>>74926339
>i was almost forced to face my argument was false but then i saw your flag
>>
>>74926464
Go hang with Andy and fuck the normies
>>
>>74921755
Jesus Christ did they eat a thesaurus then take a shit on the article?
>>
>>74926488
Other way around friendo. Black is the result of mixing all colors. White is a lack of color.
>>
>>74926349
I don't agree with that particular movement but their sentiment regarding law enforcement is mutual. Cops in general are shit. And in a diverse area like mine you get shitty cops of every background abusing their power and bullying citizens for the most inconsequential and/or unintentional misunderstandings of the law.
Whoa, riding your bike on the sidewalk to get home? Here's a $75 fine. Waiting on a friend @ his work place? Here's a loitering fine. It's casual shit like that.
>>
>>74926488
Blacks steal photons.
True story.
>>
>be white
>commit crime
He's just white trash!
>be black
>commit crime
He's just an oppressed, victimised, marginalised man who dindunuffin and was getting his life back on track
>>
File: image.png (1013 KB, 1484x1466) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1013 KB, 1484x1466
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>
>>74926570
i would but i havent seen him lately. he got surgery on his shoulder and became hooked on the medicine, now hes a druggie. disappears for periods of time. i havent talked to him in a while i need to, his life is pretty shit
>>
ITT: blm getting prison raped
>>
File: Niggers are light-thieves.jpg (107 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Niggers are light-thieves.jpg
107 KB, 700x500
>>74926631
>>
>>74926625
This isn't a problem stemming from police or authority, it's a problem stemming from the system police use. Stupid fucking quota systems mean cops can skip most of the important shit and just dog on minor petty crime like Jay walking because it's more common and easier to fill quotas with.

I live in Hawaii and while the cops aren't bad, they, like everywhere else, do almost nothing until the last week of their quota, then you can see them in force patrolling roads and highways, patrolling downtown blocks and suburbs looking for the most common types of petty crime to fill up the quotas.p
>>
>>74926617
No it isn't. If you shine a white light through a spectrum, it breaks up into all the colors. There is no black, since black is the absence of color. This is why it absorbs photons, or steals as >>74926631 said.
>>
I thought saying 'X lives matter' DOESNT imply that Y lives don't matter
>>
>>74926845
That's light, not pigment.
>>
>>74923729
Is it

> systematic

or

> systemic

you faggots can't even get your own lingo right.
>>
>>74922716
I thought Asians were good with math. Black, stats would show.
>>
black lives dont matter at all
>>
File: image.jpg (703 KB, 1656x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
703 KB, 1656x2500
>>
>>74921755
>elite public high school
>elite
>public high school
>>
File: 1462880824664.jpg (28 KB, 244x353) Image search: [Google]
1462880824664.jpg
28 KB, 244x353
>>74921755
>extrajudicial murders
>murders

imma have to stop you right there
>>
>>74926625
>Waiting on a friend @ his work place? Here's a loitering fine.
Unless the business owner complained, that's pretty shitty.
>Whoa, riding your bike on the sidewalk to get home? Here's a $75 fine
You shouldn't be riding a bike on the sidewalk, period. That fine was deserved*.
I hope you were wearing a helmet and had lights if it was evening/night.

*A fine might seem a little rough, but again no one has any respect for authority anymore so it's all they have left - if people actually listened to police and gave them an ounce of respect, they might get let off with a friendly warning instead of a fine for minor infractions.
But because society on a general level treats the law and the officers that enforce it with such contempt that they feel such a warning would unlikely to be heeded and that the only option to prevent such outlawed behaviour is fiscally penalise you, so next time you think 'shit I don't want a another $75 fine from those bastards, I won't jaywalk or ride on the footpath, or some other shit'

This shit is a two way street, they won't go back to being niece until we give them the respect they actually deserve(d).
>>
>>74926917
Which is what he was talking about, numb nuts. So far only you are referring to pigments.
>>
>>74925974
I know blacks act like fucking violent subhumans, then put on Bill Cosby levels of feigned indignity when treated any differently for it. Even mentioning it is a hate crime. I also know that a lot of the rhetoric used to displace whites with a "better future for all races" was used here as well. And I know where kowtowing to black terrorists gets you.
>>
>>74925450

Classy.
>>
File: image.png (115 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115 KB, 294x294
>>
The reason they say "Black Lives Matter" (as opposed to "All Lives") is because they believe that there are specific issues that affect black Americans disproportionately.

I agree.

And since black lives matter, it is incumbent upon the owners of said black lives to start acting like those lives matter.
>>
>>74924801
This. It's really laughable how many people don't know that "too" is implied at the end of Black Lives Matter
>>
>>74925450
>blaming someones actions on another
I guess we're all a bunch of redneck pedophiles then
>>
>>74927066
nice
>>
File: retard2.png (16 KB, 662x162) Image search: [Google]
retard2.png
16 KB, 662x162
>>74921755
Since no one has posted this yet
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x311
>>74927059
>>
>>74927027
But that's irrelevant when it comes to melanin, which is a pigment. Skin color and pigmentation do not follow the same rules as light. Mixing color pigments together makes a black pigment. A lack of excess pigmentation causes lighter color.
>>
Am I the only one on /pol/ who respects cops? I feel like no one grew past rebelling against mommy and daddy, and now police have filled the authority gap as an adult.
>>
>>74927132
One in three black men is a felon. One in three.
>>
>>74925744
Seems like its a rock that gets repainted regularly and the vigil was already over so who cares anyways

Also:
>RIP Timotheus
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 546x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 546x430
>>
>>74921755
I can't name a single good thing a black person has ever done for me. I don't care about their lives.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>
>>74927243
nobody sane but

>black dies
>trump is the next day

of course they would get butthurt
>>
>>74927229
I think it is a respectable profession and they are an essential part of keeping places safe, but a lot of them are boneheads due to it being a low paying, easy to enter field. Boneheads + authority = ???
>>
>>74926464

You will have your revenge on them when Trump enters the Oval Office
>>
>>74926617
You are retarded
>>
Based NoVA

leftists around here are probably shitting their pants in abject rage
>>
File: ferguson.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ferguson.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>74923729
black lives matter has not been misunderstood, they have just chosen to point out the annoyingly obvious.

Every race has and does experience some form of injustice and suffering

The difference with most other races is that they choose to move beyond it and grow as people, while black lives matter chooses to rip off their same old tired band-aid to garner some sort of sympathy like a seven year old. The reason why people don't think black lives matter is because their movement is buried beneath a mountain of hypocrisy and blatant disregard for the law. The ones who cry "racist" are the ones who are the most bigoted.
Malcolm X tried to empower blacks through self-accountability, the building of businesses and a responsible sense of community. Blacks decided to ignore that.
the MOVE organization tried this same blm crap in the 70's and look where it got them.
>>
>>74924656
stop breaking the law and youll stop being oppressed. not hard to figure out really.
>>
>>74927526
Not an argument
>>
>>74927382
They make a lot of mistakes for sure. Most of the videos you see are completely reasonable though, like that nigger pulling his fingers out like a gun really fast while advancing on the cop. The cop did absolutely nothing wrong and I doubt any of you, or the people berating him, would wait as long as he did to pull the trigger. Some fuck ups are preventable like that group of cops killing that drugged out NEET with tasers.

Even so, they're human. I won't say "shit happens" because some mistakes can cost lives, but the childish rebellion against the cops in recent years just sickens me.
>>
>>74927239
Please, please provide a source for that. I hope it's provable...
>>
>>74927185
>color has nothing to do with light
>>
File: kek.jpg (41 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
41 KB, 365x450
>>74925778
SUPER COMFY
TOPKEK
>>
>>74927124
So they couldn't be bothered to add three more letters to their slogan?
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 822x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 822x807
>>74923729
But Blacklives Matter does hate police. Being triggered by memorials and gestures of sympathy to police killed in the line of duty is proof of that.

>inb4 muh context

This might come as a shock to BLM and the left in general since they consider themselves the center of the universe, but most people don't give two shits about these dumbasses. They certainly don't go around thinking about how to trigger these retards. People are tired of their whiny bullshit.
>>
>>74925644
NOVA seemed pretty neutral but I took only finance classes
>>
>>74921755
"your lives dont matter"
>wow, want to extrapolate much?
>>
File: hecked this one up.png (364 KB, 634x408) Image search: [Google]
hecked this one up.png
364 KB, 634x408
>blue lives matter
Is Sonic /pol/ approved?
>>
>>74923729
Watch any video about cops getting injured and you'll see niggers chimping and hollering in glee.

Talk to any gangbanger or thug about the local officer. They will hate him.

Talk to any police officer about the verbal and physical threats they receive.

Google the statistics of cops who are K.I.A. Bonus points for who did it.

NIGGER LIVES DON'T MATTER.

YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CUNT?

FUCK YOU.

>Inb4 bootlicker, buttmad, and policefag.
>>
>>74922716
Police officer:
will only have a reason to deal with you if you cause them harm or be a pain to deal with
dindu:
will 'culturally enrich' you because you're white and have money
>>
File: 344007683-thumb-600x450-57429.jpg (234 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
344007683-thumb-600x450-57429.jpg
234 KB, 600x450
>>74926464
I want to do pic related but with trump stickers and drive though college campuses
so many people would be triggered
>>
>>74927147
what the fuck does that string of nonsense even mean
>>
>>74923729
Liberal hair splitting at its finest.

I bet your mommy said you're smart and you're also Jewish.
>>
File: 1462808729152.png (121 KB, 1013x487) Image search: [Google]
1462808729152.png
121 KB, 1013x487
>>74921755
At least the urban liberals are being honest about their feelings about blacks. Too bad they have to try to blame cops when its obvious that liberals have intentionally:
1) Tried to kill blacks with decadence like in Rome(see Great Society)
2) Tried to abort enough blacks to cause a downward spiral in their population
3) Kept blacks out of the workforce while claiming some shit about Unions.
4) Divided the South so that both whites and blacks down there would spend time fighting each other rather than the north. Yet, when blacks didn't want to suffer, yankee liberal faggots told them to "fuck off and die" rather than give them a ticket to the midwest.
5) Used blacks as cannon fodder against anyone who's not a liberal faggot.

Blacks need to remember one thing: liberals aren't dumb - they know what they're doing to blacks and its intentional. Blacks need to arm up and take out the North since otherwise they'll be replaced by Mexicans and killed off as liberals try to depopulate the "provincial" blackbelt so that ALL blacks live in population sinks.
>>
>>74922716
>who are you more likely to be murdered by, a black or a blue?
Depends.
>Do you understand the Culture of Honor(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_honor_%28Southern_United_States%29)?
Yes = blue
No = black

Face it: if you get killed by a black man, you've pretty much deserved it since its not hard to respect them. A cop can always shoot you because they thought your wallet was a gun.
>>
>>74925744
The same thing happened to me except it wasn't a rock it was a spirit day mural and someone put the rainbow flag on it for lgbtbbq awareness then someone pointed it over it with a cake
>>
>>74927147
The sad thing is this isn't a meme.
>>
>>74923729

This is a good post. You maybe should've elaborated on the systemic aspect, though. /pol/ mostly deals in black and white so any sort of nuance goes over 90% of these people's heads.
>>
File: 1411419094347.png (271 KB, 728x745) Image search: [Google]
1411419094347.png
271 KB, 728x745
>>74923729
>BLM, for all it's niggerdom that I can't pretend isn't there, generally argues against a clear, systematic bias against black people. The key word is "systematic." That word implies it isn't any one person's fault, but rather a structural/ideological issue. They feel as though injustice is being overlooked because people aren't aware of the plight of blacks in America. Thus "black lives matter."
Shut up you fag.
1) Black lives don't matter to you liberal pieces of shit
2) This "systemic" bullshit is getting on my nerves. YOU FAGGOTS KEPT THEM OUT OF THE WORKFORCE TO PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS URBAN UNIONS AND STATUS QUO YOU FUCKING PRICK
3) Your argument means jack shit since you blame "the system" while claiming to not be responsible. The fact is that you faggots are the ones responsible. Urban centers are the most ridgid and you libs run them. If they fell tommorrow, it would be YOU bitching about the liberation of blacks the most
4) Your slavery of the Mexicans is intentionally done to exterminate blacks.

> It's literally based on a fundamental misunderstanding by this group. If you're black, imagine how this makes you feel. There's a group that's literally opposed to the idea of "black lives matter." That's fucked up.
Well, you liberals want blacks extinct so that your status quo can go on for cheaper( you can always use Mexicans who're urbanites). However:
1) Blacks are culturally the same as the majority of Antebellum southern whites. You deny this, though, because "black culture" is a convenient lie to justify forced-stagnation.
2) YOU are the one trying to get rid of blacks. There is plenty of room for more and only a fucking piece of shit would have anything against giving blacks the federal land so that they could create more population sources
3) Urban areas are population sinks and you faggots forced blacks to live there. You hipsters are like a kid throwing a cat in a blender and saying "don't blame me, blame the blender"
>>
>>74923729
>muh systoomatic instutooshunal opweshun

Bullshit.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
>>74934219
>systemic
No we'd just tear it to pieces.

>It's not any individual black's fault that blacks are committing crimes at 10x the rate of whites!

>If they don't get this they are thick, they can't possibly reject my retarded hypothesis out of hand!

>Muh garden path!

Sorry Bernout, it's not going to work. GB2R
>>
>>74927147

Neoliberalism directly conflicts with communism, postmodernism and intersectionality. What a cool girl
>>
File: Assassin Droid.jpg (302 KB, 1113x2000) Image search: [Google]
Assassin Droid.jpg
302 KB, 1113x2000
>>74924225
"What is 'Culture of Honor" for 400?"
>>74924524
>"I don't know what honor culture is but I'll just make up some innane and popular argument against a group of people because it'll make me look right"
Kill yourself.
>>
>>74934383
No they are all symptoms of Jew doublethink. Wouldn't exist without backwards Tamudic thinking.
>>
>>74922098
underrated as fuck, come on guys I thought you were funny.
>>
File: 1463101855937.jpg (51 KB, 496x429) Image search: [Google]
1463101855937.jpg
51 KB, 496x429
>>74924578
>and told to hand over everything before being executed.
Here's a hint: don't fucking insult their honor when they rob you. They're robbing you because you've openly shown that you think you're so culturally superior to them that you don't even need to protect yourself. That act alone justifies the revolver in your face.

Of course, you'll just call them a "nigger" after they take your cash and wonder why they're more upset now that you've disrespected them a second time because you think you have a cop protecting your back.

Fucking urbanites -- both stormfaggots and liberals -- need to be exterminated by the blacks.
>>
File: facts.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
facts.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>74923729
>generally argues against a clear, systematic bias against black people
>>
Shitty article, but tbf fairfax county is full of stupid assholes paying upper-class prices for a middle-class life, so fuck them all
>>
>>74924524
>I find it hilarious that this is outright admitting that "PoC" just can't behave around cops.
They can when the police aren't trying to disrespect them and belittle them every fucking second. Police shouldn't do that but yankee faggots and european bootlickers love being dissed by higher authorities and thus think that cops should treat people like shit.

Remember: the average Johnny Rebel has more in common with the average Tyrone than he ever had with the average modern-day southern white.
>>
>>74934437

Um, no it's not. Neoliberalism is a red-blooded American thing. Modern postmodernism and intersectionality are from the likes of Judith Butler. Butler in particular is against Israeli policies.
>>
File: faggot_delusion.jpg (40 KB, 286x254) Image search: [Google]
faggot_delusion.jpg
40 KB, 286x254
>Two groups of peoples' lives can't matter at the same time
>all cops are murderous racists
>>
>>74934665

https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=uerZAAAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=systemic+racism&ots=0M54bo64Xh&sig=xWjvg3ZCMxo5hppwlY7MP1LFmDc#v=onepage&q=systemic%20racism&f=false

http://aed.sagepub.com/content/51/1/54.short

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01419870.2012.669839

chrome-extension://ecnphlgnajanjnkcmbpancdjoidceilk/https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Carol_Agocs/publication/254063984_SYSTEMIC_RACISM_IN_EMPLOYMENT_IN_CANADA_DIAGNOSING_SYSTEMIC_RACISM_IN_ORGANIZATIONAL_CULTURE/links/54629f570cf2c0c6aec1b5fb.pdf

http://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/unilllr2004&div=46&id=&page=

https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=cu2FAwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA203&dq=systemic+racism&ots=oAw-GQ0NmO&sig=GeQgCsFWQAytHZ0hCvHhYwHRTMg#v=onepage&q=systemic%20racism&f=false

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277953613005121

http://uex.sagepub.com/content/46/6/1433.short

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1405927
>>
>>74933936
Nice b8 m8.
>>
>>74934854
>opinion pieces about the general concept by bleeding heart college liberals
So are there any actual facts or statistics involved?
>>
>>74934739
>Um, no it's not.
Um but yes it is.

>Neoliberalism is a red-blooded American thing.
No, it's Jew-led garbage for cloaked communists.

> Modern postmodernism and intersectionality are from the likes of Judith
Told you.

It's all Talmudic Jew nonsense. You've been memed son.
>>
File: 1462789268097.jpg (28 KB, 480x429) Image search: [Google]
1462789268097.jpg
28 KB, 480x429
>>74923729
>Feminist-run and urban-white-controlled BLM stands for blacks as it promotes black genocide
>Blacks, standing up for themselves, accepting that they are Southerners, and fighting for their freedom against urban liberals somehow don't stand for blacks
You liberal pieces of shit need to die. You only appeal to black women since you know you can control them(they're women and women are easy to control when you make them vulnerable). You kill their children, and then you claim to give a fuck about blacks. You liberal faggots are the urban status quo that needs to die so that the urban blacks can have what's theirs both in the big city and within the former-federal land.

What liberals have done to blacks is outright evil. Liberals are pieces of trash who MUST be destroyed.

Every liberal argument about race: "We must keep [insert race] out of the workforce because that 'clearly' is what helped whites become super powerful"
>>
>>74934970

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/28/for-african-americans-discrimination-is-not-dead/
>>
>>74933936
Respecting niggers is the quickest path to getting killed by niggers
>>
>>74932111
Oh comega on be fair, doesn't matter if your white or rich. If your asian, hispanic, or arab they will rob you. Example: the short Indian clerk tgat got robbed by Mike "dindu nuffin" Brown
>>
>>74934995

>No, it's Jew-led garbage for cloaked communists.

Communists hate neoliberalism, it runs directly counter to everything communism is about.

>Told you.

Judith Butler hates Israel. How can you make the leap that she's forwarding a Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>74935125
>opinion poll
I think we're done here
>>
>>74934970
>>74935125
>>74935319

Wrong one

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2010/01/12/blacks-upbeat-about-black-progress-prospects/
>>
File: 1454484737829.jpg (455 KB, 685x1137) Image search: [Google]
1454484737829.jpg
455 KB, 685x1137
>>74934854
>URBAN universities with professors hand-selected by urbanites to promote urbanism
>a fair and unbiased group
Pick 1

Any asshole can find urban propaganda in universities since they push that shit. Fags like you, who can't critically think, somehow keep on thinking that the marxist pieces of shit are somehow unbiased and honest.

Lets look at the facts:
1) Urbanism wants blacks dead
2) Universities are mainly influenced by urbanites.
3) Universities, being influenced by urbanites, will tend to bend towards those who exert political pressure(if this was about GMOs, you'd openly argue that universities are bought and paid for by DOW)
4) Urban universities have NO incentives to protect blacks but plenty to take them out
5) You expect anyone to believe that urban universities, with their marxist bullshit, somehow care about the lives of a group of people who, if were integrated fully into the job market, would take jobs and force reforms that ridged urban centers hate?

ps: posting "sources" doesn't mean shit when they can't be accessed, are merely opinions, and aren't even subject to the scientific method.
>>
>>74935361
>Black people's feelings are factual proof that black people are being unfairly targeted by police
Do you know what a "fact" is?
>>
>>74925700
lotta' truth here

if BLM wants to avoid shooting itself in the foot, they shout try and help black guys already in prison that have been vindicated by DNA evidence

that shit is well nigh irrefutable and might gain some sympathy
>>
>>74935485
BLM isn't interested in helping blacks anymore than feminists are interested in helping women.
It's a circlejerk of entitlement.
>>
>>74935462

You're dismissing the work of one of the best research institutions in the world, out of hand. You're claiming their methodology is bad without explaining that point any further. Dunning–Kruger effect
>>
>>74935551
you're probably right, of course

i do my best to give benefit of doubt to those with whom i disagree
>>
>>74935235
>Communists hate neoliberalism
You're kikeing, they are both Jewish at their core. I know some leftist Jews pretend to disagree with others to muddy the waters too.

>Judith
Again you're trying to confuse the issue, I'm not talking about Israel, I'm talking about kikes and their multifaceted subversion that was ultimately cooked up by the Frankfurt School.

>inb4 "you don't even properly understand what that even was, literally 2016!"

I know all your little games you scumbag.
>>
File: 1453038273232.jpg (23 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1453038273232.jpg
23 KB, 500x340
>>74935361
>http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2010/01/12/blacks-upbeat-about-black-progress-prospects/
Opinion poll
>"For example, four decades after the turmoil, triumphs and tragedies of the Civil Rights era, most blacks still doubt the basic racial fairness of American society."
oops

>>74934970
Its not merely liberals. Its urbanites in general. Liberals are the useful idiots while its the Yankee(wannabe upper-class euro) Americans who run the cities who get to appoint the deans, boards of trustees, and other "officials" to the universitities. There's not a snowball's chance in Hell that they're going to appoint anyone who's arguments are anti-urban in any way. When urban centers kill blacks, urbanites just make up some shit about how "rural racism is floating through the air and keeping blacks down"

Here's the facts:
1) Game Theory can better explain the dynamics of society and its actually based in reality and not on opinions
2) These urbanite "social sciences" are based on the assumption that urban centers are essential and exist at the pinnacle of human development. This idea is nothing more than a vestage of the industrial revolution that just won't die. Urban centers are obsolete and can't produce wealth. For this reason, they resort to self-interested behavior. Manipulating education, the media, and other purely-urban institutions is logical for a system that wants to live in a world that doesn't need it.

Urbanites should be exterminated.
>>
>>74921755
The whole Black Lives Matter thing really sums up how little black people or liberals or whoever it is who keeps starting up these movements think things out and how stubborn they are once they make up their minds. After people started saying "It sounds like you only care about black people and nobody else" maybe they should have listened and changed the name of the movement to something like "Black Lives Matter Too" which carries the same message, or in fact makes a stronger one by making it look like black lives are a secondary thought for everyone else, instead of "Black Lives Matter" which clearly hasn't been sending the right message.

I'm going to ignore all the destruction of property and unwillingness to move forward towards a goal and instead focus on making public demonstrations that don't ever accomplish anything, but my point is that movements that rely on getting the public to care about them should sometimes listen to how they can improve their cause instead of getting extremely butthurt if someone challenges their Super Right Cause That Nobody Anywhere Should Dispute.
>>
File: 1452543637036.png (197 KB, 1184x1268) Image search: [Google]
1452543637036.png
197 KB, 1184x1268
>>74935146
>Respecting niggers is the quickest path to getting killed by niggers
Ah, the cognitive dissonance is strong in this one. By your reasoning, I should've been killed long ago and I've somehow cheated death multiple times.

Face it faggot: Blacks are culturally Southerners and they are our allies against the urbanfaggot-yankee pieces of shit. Everything you hate about blacks is a direct result of INTENTIONAL divide-and-conquer strategies conducted by the north against the South during "Reconstruction"
>>
>>74935839
I'm not making any claim about the institution or their methodology.
I'm saying a poll about how people -feel- about something has absolutely no relevance to the question of whether or not the "systematic racism" boogieman actually exists.

Factual evidence that blacks are unfairly targeted by police would involve some comparison of amount of blacks arrested to the amount of crime they actually commit, and whether or not it was significantly higher than the same ratio applied to other racial groups.

Not every problem or challenged faced by every black person or any other minority can just be declared racism.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 594x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 594x595
>>74936104
This has to be bait
>>
File: image.jpg (361 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361 KB, 616x2030
>blacks are your allies goy
>>
File: 1453267236359.jpg (12 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
1453267236359.jpg
12 KB, 254x198
>>74935209
>Oh comega on be fair, doesn't matter if your white or rich. If your asian, hispanic, or arab they will rob you. Example: the short Indian clerk tgat got robbed by Mike "dindu nuffin" Brown
Yeah, if you show disrespect. Using the leverage of law enforcement as a means of acting superior or untouchable is nothing more than petty disparagement against the culturally-Antebellum-Southern blacks.

You faggots are siding with the liberals and you know it. Liberals want blacks dead and here you fuckers are just trying to give the urbanite liberal queers EVERYTHING they want. Blacks are our 5th column waiting in every major city with a knives to the throats of the Yankee regime. They are, like the rest of us southerners and members of the Southern Diaspora, Southerners. They must accept that fact and understand that they need to use those knives.
>>
>>74936104
You've...never met a nigger have you?
>>
File: 1461572530460.jpg (50 KB, 600x493) Image search: [Google]
1461572530460.jpg
50 KB, 600x493
>>74936374
>>
>>74935462
>Do you know what a "fact" is?
1) That was an opinion poll
2) You just let a slimy, racist, urbanite piece of shit get away with using a poll as a means of "defending" university opinions.
3) Blacks are being targeted by the police because liberals want them gone to make room for the Mexicans. Liberal urbanites HATE blacks and HATE any threat of competition from blacks.

I once bought a car in the black community from a black car dealer and here's what I saw:
1) The police targetted him to the point where he likely thought I was an undercover cop
2) Police watched us during the testdrive and kept us in their sights making that the shittiest test drive ever.
3) Police wanted this man and his car company out of business and they were looking for anything they could use against him. The fact that a black man, being an honest car salesman, has to undergo CONStANT police supervision while I, a white nobody, don't even see cops, just shows that blacks can't even get away with as much illegal shit as us. And don't claim "hurr durr, they chose to live there durr" because we both know full well that the Second Great Migration was due to the Yanks leaving blacks behind after the Civil War and then, when they could afford to move north, blacks were further fucked over and impovershed by changing economic trends and an unwillinness of urban union faggots to let blacks into the workforce.

Blacks should be armed.
>>
>>74935839
>best research institutions
Its an opinion poll you dumbass
>Appeal to Authority fallacy
Faggot, a poll is a poll. Look at how you're trying to use it to back up leftist urbanite opinions made up in universities.
>>
>>74936866
Blm pls leave
>>
>>74923729
>BLM generally argues against a clear, systematic bias against black people.
kek
>>
>"Black lives matter"
>"But don't all lives matter?"
>"UGH YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT, it's not saying anyone's life doesn't matter or matters less, it's just declaring that black lives matter because we live in a world of systemic racism that has forgotten this fact."

>"Blue lives matter"
>"SO U BE SAYIN WEZ LIVES DONT MATTUH?"
>>
>>74936866
>black man
>honest car salesmen

Sure thing bud
>>
>>74936866
>Blacks are being targeted by the police because liberals want them gone to make room for the Mexicans
This is the dumbest thing ever
The liberals love their pet niggers
In fact it's the liberals that believe they're being targeted unjustly not because they commit the most crime
>>
>>74936943
You'll never win, he has been trained from young childhood to be deceptive.
>>
>>74921755
Good. Fucking fight me, dindu scum.
>>
>>74923729
You don't know what systematic means.

Systematic means that the system is designed with that objective in mind. What you are putting forth is that law enforcement is designed with the specific goal of putting nogs in the dirt. Which it isn't. It's designed to fucking stop crime from happening.
>>
>>74936387
>i-it's not their fault go-I mean guy, it's their culture and sheeiit
>>
File: 1452655502871.png (105 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1452655502871.png
105 KB, 256x256
>>74936013
>The whole Black Lives Matter thing really sums up how little black people or liberals or whoever it is who keeps starting up these movements think things out and how stubborn they are once they make up their minds.
Holy shit Brits are retarded!

1) BLM doesn't give a fuck about blacks. Its urbanite liberals using black women to fuck over blacks. All it stands for is aborting more blacks, keeping blacks in urban centers, and suppressing rural blacks in population sources. BLM doesn't give a fuck about blacks and isn't even run by anyone who cares.
2) The movement isn't intended to do jack shit except compromise with urban institutions that don't even want blacks. Its like OWS that used the "progressive stack" as a means of keeping the group on a leash so that it couldn't actually do anything that could upset the status quo enough to actually make change. BLM is no different since all it is is an organization intended to channel anger into politically-advantageous direction while preventing the status quo from being breached. BLM won't stand for jobs, higher black population, or the integration of blacks into the workforce against the wishes of the unions.
3) Blacks are being used.

This is what the liberals want:
A) Blacks being killed off
B) Blacks staying out of the workforce
C) Black anger not being directed at the urban centers that intentionally fuck blacks over
Liberals DO NOT want blacks becoming successful, growing in population, or fighting back. That's why groups like BLM exist to keep blacks in chains so that the urban faggots intentionally exterminating them don't get resistance.

You Brits are fucking stupid. You should know full-well that this groups "failure" is merely a charad used to get blacks to give up. Blacks were doing just fine when they were taking up arms, burning city blocks to the ground, and shooting the worthless urbanites in the late 50s and early 60s before Lyndon "lets kill them with decadence" Johnson came to power.
>>
>>74923542
niggers
>>
>>74930201
nice shades
>>
>>74936291
>This has to be bait
No, its true and you know it. Blacks are our greatest allies since they were on our side against the north during the war.
>>
>>74937604
There it is. This is a nazi board not a confederate board. Traitor leave! REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74936735
Nice try faggot but I've met plenty of 2nd-Great-Migration blacks and all of them probably had records.
>>
>>74929196
BLMT sounds like a subway sandwich
>>
>>74937693
Lol I'm sure they did
>>
>>74937604
See
>>74936374
You're an idiot
>>
File: 2310_20_colonel-quaritch.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2310_20_colonel-quaritch.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>blue lives matter

No.
>>
>>74921755
Beautiful.

So. Fucking. Beautiful.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>74936104
>>74936387
>>74936866
>>74936943
>>74937546
>>74937604
>>74937693
>>
File: 1453767964679.png (204 KB, 1715x1091) Image search: [Google]
1453767964679.png
204 KB, 1715x1091
>>74923729
police wouldn't have a problem with blacks if blacks didnt make themselves a problem
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (174 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
174 KB, 960x720
>>74937016
see>>74937546
>>74937247
>The liberals love their pet niggers
No they don't. Why do you think they've given them the Welfare and the "Great Society"? Look at what that shit is doing to Europe's white population when used over there.

The point of the "Great Society" and much of the other urbanite crap is to:
1) Lower black population by making reproduction seem unnessesary
2) Keep blacks out of the workforce so they don't compete with the status quo(see pic)
3) Keep blacks dependent by fostering racism and preventing all other means of survival(eg colonial capital cities)
The fact is that Mexicans can do everything liberals want but, by being Catholics, are inherently Urbanites and thus are more loyal, valuable, and easier to control(Border Patrol) than blacks. Liberals would prefer it if every black pregnancy was aborted and illegal Mexicans took the empty space.

>>74937204
>Sure thing bud
He was. I didn't get it at first but here was his model:
A) Take wrecked or damaged car and fix important stuff(engine, transmission, etc)
B) Keep cosmetic damage
C) Intentionally not fix minor problems but instead cover them up poorly enough that ordinary car buyers wouldn't touch it.
D) Leave brakes broken so that outsiders won't drive it but locals would after "his guy" fixes it for pennies on the dollar. Also, have no spare so only someone with the right sized spare would dare buy it.
E) Sell it to locals for a generally low price($1000), do everything officially and legally, and offer to buy it back for ~500 when they need the money.
F) Cosmetic and "hidden" problems prevent other buyers and the buyback prevents abuse on the car.
G) This gives local blacks the ability to actually BUY a car, drive it, and sell it back instead of the police taking it due to legal issues, others buying it, or the owner ruining it.

I'm a car guy who loved that model and year and didn't give a fuck about the "problems". I actually feel bad now.
>>
>>74933936
What a massive cuck you are. Someone like you will only accept reality when a nog rapes you / your family.
>>
File: white mage6.jpg (270 KB, 800x736) Image search: [Google]
white mage6.jpg
270 KB, 800x736
>>74921755
>coined as a reactionary antithesis to the rallying cry “black lives matter,”

It's obvious the school color is blue. What the hell are they smoking.
>>
>>74937432
>hurr durr, lets let the liberals win by turning our greatest allies against us
Wow, you're a fucking retarded urbanite, aren't you. Also, Jews are better allies than Catholics since Jews don't want to exterminate everyone else while Catholics do.

And no, its not their fault. Blacks didn't:
1) Chose to let yankees control where they live.
2) Chose to let yankees keep them out of work. They fought against that shit but had a leftist 5th column(Jackson and likely King).
3) Chose to remain in the south when they could've been given tickets to go to the Midwest and settle there. Instead, yankees kept them in a place where burning crosses was common because urbanites of the north knew how blacks would vote.

Blacks wanted dignity, not shit. Liberals gave blacks shit, used their women against them, and then tried to blame cops so that they could get blacks and cops to kill each other off.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 160x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 160x226
>>74938613
I can't take a traitor scums judge of character seriously
>>
>>74937889
shut the fuck up, Hungary
>>
>>74937663
>There it is. This is a nazi board not a confederate board.
Fuck the nazis and fuck the urbanized aristocracy of the South. The Rural Gentry was the rightful leaders of the South, you faggot, and their act of appointing unfree black serfs to run the plantations when they donned the Grey, an act akin to crossing the Rubicon, would've made black lives 10X better had the filthy North not won. Blacks could've become human corporations - valued and invested in - but instead urbanites of the north impovershed the south and pitted them against the poor "crackers" and the urbanized aristocracy.

The black man appointed to run the plantation was a superior human being to the pussy foreigner you union faggots imported, armed, and ordered to burn down that black man's plantation.

Blacks proved that God created them to have freedom as well when they did their part to help their nation and honor their masters in the darkest days of the war by remaining loyal and doing their part. There was no going back as the whole world saw the plantations operating without white leadership.

Fuck lincoln, fuck King, and fuck obama. Blacks earned their freedom and proved their capabilities during the war and don't need some faggot telling them they need help in order to succeed. Blacks need to pick up their guns and take back what is theirs.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 224x225
>>74938878
>cops are evil Yankkkee librul bastards keeping our greatest ally the Strong Black Man™ down
>the liberals are whipping up tensions and using BLM to get cops and blacks to fight each other
God, which one is it? You keep contradicting yourself.
>>
>>74939638
>all that shit you said
Don't ever fucking respond to me again, traitor
>>
File: Punch_congo_rubber_cartoon.jpg (48 KB, 379x500) Image search: [Google]
Punch_congo_rubber_cartoon.jpg
48 KB, 379x500
>>74937732
>Lol I'm sure they did
Why not? If its illegal to defend your honor and the only legal way to earn your daily bread is to be a boot-licker begging for food stamps in a community where entrepreneurship is illegal, then I don't see anything wrong with breaking rules created to enforce subjugation.
>>74937840
>You're an idiot
No, you are. You're ignoring the "Why"s. I've seen urban whites in a city that didn't have a beltway for white flight and I can tell you this one painful revelation: we can be just as bad when put in the same position as blacks.
>>
>>74938151
>/pol/ is one person
Aren't you suppsed to be on that other site claiming to "support" blacks as you crack racist jokes and talk about how to reduce their population. Reddit, that's it.
>>
>>74938592
>police wouldn't have a problem with blacks if blacks didnt make themselves a problem
Except they're not. You can blame urban whites for keeping blacks out of the workforce
>>
>>74940003
thats just not true at all.

the amount of companies today that specifically go for minorities is quite large. hell my job has had people quit over the fact women and blacks will get promoted for their skin color and gender over their actual qualifications.
>>
>>74938688
>Someone like you will only accept reality when a nog rapes you / your family.
nope. Hipsters would since they don't respect blacks. I respect them since they deserve respect. They fuck with you when you shit all over their honor and act like a faggot. This is why you urbanites keep getting your asses kicked.

Face it: blacks, and other southerners, have more rights to this land than Yankees.
>>
>>74938884
>I can't take a traitor scums judge of character seriously
Cute. You know I'm right but you're willing to fight for the urbanites so you can feel better about your past transgressions.
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957&comments=1 this happens EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.
But if one such cracka-muthafucka is killed by officer of the law, who just defended himself, it's RACISM. I hate you all, disgusting libertard cunts. You don't have an opinion, you just repeat whatever hypocritic bullshit you read in jewbook.
>>
File: image.png (206 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206 KB, 495x495
>>74939638
>muh Cawn-fad-ur-acy
>Blacks need to pick up their guns and take back what is theirs
Holy fuck Cletus. Living in the fucking sticks really warped your mind.

If a race war did break out, do you really think that ghetto blacks are going to go for reestablishing the CSA? They would shoot you all. What the black power fucks want is a Republic of New Afrika in the south and to ethnically cleanse the whites and anyone else out of there.
>>
>>74939650
>God, which one is it? You keep contradicting yourself.
Both. Urbanites are creating violence to justify creating "solutions" that fuck blacks over. The cops will be just fine, you moron, but the liberal urbanites want them to fight for the removal of blacks too.

Cops are assholes because they knowingly provoke an honor culture. Liberal urbanites are assholes because they fan those flames so that they can politically benefit from the suffering.
>>74939815
>Don't ever fucking respond to me again, traitor
I will and you can't stop me.
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 500x705
>>74940510
>blacks dindu nuffin, its the city's fault
>blacks dindu nuffin, it was the cops fault mane. >blacks dindu nuffin it they culcha
Are you sure you aren't a 'liberal urbanite'? You sure sound like one.
>>
>>74940256
>thats just not true at all.
Yeah, it is. Urban unions, like the KKK of the south, wanted to prevent competition. It wasn't uncommon for factories to bring in temporary blacks during strikes to aggravate and scare the white strikers.

Hell, urban yankees were throwing the biggest fits during the war and lynching tons of blacks because they didn't want a huge black swarm to move north and take their jobs.

>the amount of companies today that specifically go for minorities is quite large.
Yeah, but they're picking from a pool that's been fucked over by intentionally shitty schools, intentionally politically/economically shitty environments, and socially-fucked culture. A company can tell a Southern white to shut up and do things their way. That same company can't strip away the cultural norms of black folks without being accused of racism despite the fact that its the same fucking culture.

>hell my job has had people quit over the fact women and blacks will get promoted for their skin color and gender over their actual qualifications.
Yeah, but its illegal for your company to pressure those women and blacks to socially conform to the degree they expect of white males. This is the hidden racism
>>
>>74940434
>he clearly fucked up his head
>still continues to beat him a hammer

This is why I'll always consider niggers as simians
>>
>>74940465
>Holy fuck Cletus. Living in the fucking sticks really warped your mind.
Cool, a strawman. I'm gonna use him as a pillow.
>race war
It wouldn't be a race war since the culture of the south wasn't held by only one race
>reestablishing the CSA?
Hell no. The CSA sucked and was a piece of shit government that was led by, for, and of the urban aristocracy. Blacks would create a freer America since they'd kill the status quo that's keeping them down and they'd get rid of the "civil rights" that pretty much define them as less than equal.

You fucking racist.
>>
>>74940845
>Are you sure you aren't a 'liberal urbanite'? You sure sound like one.
I'm 100% sure I'm not an urbanite and/or a liberal. Blacks are a rural population pulled into the urban centers. They must be rescued so their numbers can grow and they can enjoy the freedoms the cities have stolen.
>>
>>74932471
It means >she didn't get bullied enough as a kid.
>>
>>74940434
>this happens EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.
>But if one such cracka-muthafucka is killed by officer of the law, who just defended himself, it's RACISM. I hate you all, disgusting libertard cunts. You don't have an opinion, you just repeat whatever hypocritic bullshit you read in jewbook.
The urbanites do that for a simple reason: it keeps whites and blacks separated. If you can use "racism" as an excuse to punish whites for ANY conflict, then you condition them to steer clear of blacks.
>>
>>74932471
>what the fuck does that string of nonsense even mean
She/he is an urbanite
>>
File: Capture.png (256 KB, 361x579) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
256 KB, 361x579
>>74927147
>braindead sjw
>goes to germany

Seems about right
>>
>>74941143
Why don't you put on some big boy pants and rescue them back to Africa, you faggot.
>>
>>74923729
C'cked
>>
You can never win with these people

They Hate All lives matter as they claim it takes away from Black lives matter, which they say isnt trying to claim others dont matter

But soon as you say Blue lives matter they scream that its telling black people they are worthless and dont matter
>>
>>74940889
>1st
yeah no they have had more then their fair share of time to climb out of any """""hole"""" we """"put"""" them in, and other races crimes even in similar situations has never been as bad as theirs is.

>2nd
no, the company is encouraged by tax breaks, which is bullshit and in its own way a form of racism against whites, as well as their intentions to overlook them. its something wrong with the person if they cant pick up a godamn box and stack it properly so the standards have to be lowered.

>3rd
it shouldn't be because its retarded. if blacks cant succeed then others shouldn't get punished for their incompetence.

also being poor is no excuse for committing any crime, and other races are known to still typically do less crime in similar economic situations as poor blacks.

your just full of bullshit excuses for a people who have more then plenty opportunities for awhile now to climb up, and constantly pandered to above other races, and still act like the scum of the earth and refuse to even attempt to better themselves 90% of the time.

theres some awesome black folk out there, but the damned nigger majority has no excuse and deserves every bit of hatred thrown at them, and the cops are justified in distrusting them.
>>
>>74923542
probably those criminally minded chinks and japs cant be too careful around them
>>
>>74927030
I'd have sex with her
>>
>>74941013
>he clearly fucked up his head
Well ... he somehow survived, you can google it. Probably even no brain damage was inflicted.
Have you seen this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFY2PvkqB2M ? He still lives like nothing happened.
>>74941279
Why not punish blacks for any conflict with whites then? Why the fuck should the ones who basically carry the whole land on their backs be the most oppressed, the most harassed and the least protected ones?
>>
>>74925696
>>There's cultures where it's okay to rape and murder then cannibalize infants, but if you dislike that you're racist and intolerant! How dare you try to stop people from raping murdering and eating babies!
>This is you, fuckface.
Sounds a lot like abbos. Their "culture" is defended too.
>>
>>74924801
How about you let the marginalised people speak and stop whitesplaining?
>>
>>74922243
>why should I care about the opinion of every idiot with an internet connection?

It wasn't like this 10-15 years ago

Niggers are a plague even in the cyber form
>>
>>74921755
>"Black Lives Matter" doesn't mean "White Lives Don't!"
>We're inclusive! We're just bringing attention to the fact that blacks are marginalized!
>"Blue Lives Matter" means that "Black Lives Don't."
>>
File: zzzzz.png (478 KB, 970x457) Image search: [Google]
zzzzz.png
478 KB, 970x457
>>74921755
The only lives that matter:

>#WHITELIVESMATTER
>>
File: young.png (427 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
young.png
427 KB, 500x591
>>74941964
>#WHITELIVESMATTER
>>
>>74940434
>cracka-muthafucka
cracker = poor antebellum borderland-scot/scotch Irish southern white

cracker =/= black
>>
>>74921755
>Student enrollment through the roof
>>
File: Wichita.png (475 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Wichita.png
475 KB, 1000x500
look at these tolerant non whites who were only expressing frustration at the evil white male patriarchy!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.