[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orgasm is a male thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 1462634182545.jpg (116 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462634182545.jpg
116 KB, 760x1024
>http://www.heretical.com/wilson/forgasms.html
>Why does female orgasm occur at all? The best explanation so far is that of the Californian anthropologist Donald Symons (1979) who suggests that the capacity for orgasm in females stems for the fact that they share with males the basic neurological mechanisms that underlie a capacity which is biologically important only in males. For the sake of simplicity the genetic blueprints for males and females remain as similar as possible without incurring reproductive disadvantage. Thus a female canary has all the mechanisms for singing but does not demonstrate this ability unless injected with male hormone.
>The human male has vestigial nipples which are quite useless to him and are not erotically sensitive unless he is given oestrogen.
>A woman’s clitoris is likewise a vestigial penis and, as such, is rather small and not located in such a place that heterosexual intercourse is the optimal method of stimulation. If sufficient clitoral stimulation is given, orgasm will occur, but a great deal of manual or oral attention may be necessary in addition to, or instead of, intercourse if the average woman is to be guaranteed the experience (see Figure, Normal distribution of orgasmic ability in women, from Wilson, 1988).
>Impressive confirmation of Symon’s ‘artefact’ theory of female orgasm comes from the discovery that male hormones increase a woman’s sexual responsiveness – although with the risk of masculinizing side-effects like hair on the chin
>Orgasm is natural for men, but for women it is better understood as a skill which can provide a great deal of pleasure to both partners.

tl;dr: The only reason some women have orgasms is because clitorises are just vestigial undeveloped penises. Female orgasm is nothing more than a pleasurable "trick" that some women can perform, similar to how men can make themselves lactate with enough effort.
>>
File: 01748913643.gif (338 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
01748913643.gif
338 KB, 500x378
What I get from this is that women have evolved to be literally nothing more than sex toys and bearers of the next generation

TYBNATURE
>>
>>74918052
They've done literal brain scans proving women do have orgasms
>>
>>74918052
tl;dr Female orgasm is for mind control if you don't understand what I'm talking about you have never made a woman cum.
>>
>>74918052
tl;dr.

Simply put, women have orgasms to suck up sperm into the uterus.
Cervical spasms during orgasm confirm this.

Now let this thread die.
>>
>>74918231
ah based canuck sharing my opinion.

>>74918286
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>74918286
Yes, but they are a evolutionary byproduct of men's orgasms. That's why it's much harder for women to achieve them. It's a trick.
>>
>>74918557
Harder to achieve because they're supposed to be gang raped by the tribe.
Nature ain't all cuddly wuddly.
>>
>>74918466
All "upsuck" or "sperm retention" theories have been proven to be myths.
>>
>>74918052
tldr:
/pol/ BTFO
B
T
F
O
>>
Fedora "scientists" are fucking retarded. What else is new?
>>
>>74918286
Question is what percentage of women have orgasms, suggestions are it's low.
>>
>>74918934
how is the /pol/ BTFO?

It's just more evidence of the tricks of the Vaginal Jew
>>
>>74918721
got a citation for that, bro? no disrespect - I just like seeing common-sense shit get debunked scientifically.

if you're talking out your ass thats ok too, but I just wanted to know
>>
>>74918052
I knew there was a reason my wife never had orgasms!
>>
>>74919178

the burden of proof rests upon the person who is making the positive claim (eg womens orgasms have a biological role in fertility)
>>
>>74918052
>The human male has vestigial nipples which are quite useless to him and are not erotically sensitive unless he is given oestrogen.
I-i would like to protest this point.
>>
Vaginal orgasms BTFO
>>
>>74919003
Its not low. Men are just retards and dont know what theyre doing. Your gf prob has a dildo/vibrator and cums buckets by herself.
>implying you have a gf
>>
File: 1432783229646.png (122 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
1432783229646.png
122 KB, 538x538
>>74919388
>>
>>74918231
yea but that is something that all men deep down have known since day one XD
>>
>>74919136
JUST
>>
A female orgasm is MUCH better. Trust me, I've had both.
>>
>>74918052
The clit is only one of two ways to make a girl orgasm, anon
>>
>>74919388
no, the burden of proof shifts to you when you say its been debunked. If you just THINK its bullshit, great. If you think evidence contrary to your point is available, show it. If not, don't just claim its a myth and get me all excited when you don't actually have any proof its a myth.
>>
>>74919388
Yeah, I ain't doing that. Sex ed was a while ago.
If it wasn't that where I picked it up, it was Sue Johanson. Or whatever her last name was.
That old bitch knows her sex shit. So I trust her word.

Truth be told though, both of us have a burden of proof, as we've both made a claim that is unverified.
So man up, or shut up.

Thank you, and have a nice night.
>>
Good thread. Very true.

>b-but muh female multiple orgasms!!
>u just can't give women orgasms omg lel!!

Women lie and don't know the fuck is happening on any issue including their own bodies, dumb cuck.
>>
File: 1373218553459.jpg (86 KB, 617x533) Image search: [Google]
1373218553459.jpg
86 KB, 617x533
>>74918052
this is the last straw
who else /femalegenitalmutilation/ here?
>>
>>74918557

Are you dense? Neither gender came first so neither gender can claim "orgasm" As their own.
>>
>>74919566
Are you a transfaggot?
>>
>>74919178
In the book The Case of The Female Orgasm, Elisabeth Lloyd basically talks about the problem with all the theories about the female orgasm, and why by-product theory is most supported by evidence.

I think she mentioned something about upsuck theory not working because the experiments were inherently bad and the fact that women can become pregnant sans orgasms. Another thing she used against this theory is the fact that A LOT of women have trouble orgasm from intercourse alone, and some have reported to be incapable of achieving orgasm at all despite great effort.
>>
>>74919511
if the majority of men are incapable or bringing most women to orgasm that does imply something a bit fucked up though
>>
>>74919802
huh, cool.

dunno if I believe it, since it's a woman author, and they don't know shit, but its an interesting thing to consider. thanks for citation
>>
>>74918052

> 2016
> male =/=female

what went wrong?
>>
>>74919802
Upsuck increases the chances as more sperm goes in.
Need more sperm to break down egg.

That doesn't disprove shit.
>>
>>74919629
t. virgin
>>
Thanks for confirming that you're either virgins or unable to please a woman. I really wanted to believe in you. So again, thanks. Thanks for nothing. I can sleep more peacefully, safe in the knowledge that my genetic legacy will not get cocked up by you edgelords.
>>
More than that. It's pleasure, therefore a commodity.

Bonobo females masturbate too and can be pleasured by others. This means that the ape pleasuring a female gains her favor.

Pleasure giving is an intense form of grooming. It strengthens relations between social animals and relieves stress.

You have to remember that every fetus is female first. The penis is an extension of the clit - balls an extension of the female glands.

Both genders benefit from being pleasured.
>>
>>74919920
he is right though
almost every guy I have every talked to about sex claims to be an unheralded sex god
>>
>>74918286
>acting like you're proving OP wrong when he never claimed anything contrary to what you're asserting
Classic fucking leaf. I hope you burn to death up there.
>>
>>74919745
The argument is orgasms undeniably originated as an evolutionary adaption in males to persuade them to pursue intercourse.
>>
>>74919802

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>74918052
Pretty sure they have orgasms for the same exact reason as men - to encourage sexual behavior.
>>
>>74920135
Doesn't orgasm expel sperm from penis?
Isn't the orgasm just the spasm of the kegal muscles?
Are you people really this ignorant to biology?
Is everyone on here 14 years old?
>>
File: 1451623492527.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451623492527.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>74919388
>>
>>74920044
You can give a woman several orgasms just with your hand. People learn this shit in high school. There's no magic to it
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
>>74919629
>>
>>74919408
Right?
Also:
>Given estrogen
Both men and women have testosterone and estrogen. It's a naturally occurring hormone found in both sexes, just at different balances.
>>
>>74919416

the organ of the clitoris actually goes deep inside the body and around the vagina so you can stimulate it from inside
>>
>>74919557
It means that the female orgasm is unnatural and unneeded for sex. maybe the church was right that it's demonic. Meanwhile Jews promote submitting to women and thus the kind of acts (eating pussy) that require it.
>>
During development, various hormones—including Müllerian Inhibiting Substance (MIS) and dihydrotestosterone (DHT)—are produced by males, causing the internal and external genitalia to develop differently than in females, Bribiescas explains. Because of DHT, the genital bud grows into the penis, but without this hormone, it would become the female clitoris. Meanwhile, MIS keeps the Müllerian ducts from progressing any further in men, keeping you from developing the female internal reproductive tract. So yes, that’s right: Your mountain is just a grown-up version of her valley.
>>
>>74920256
What do you mean?

Like, you slap it?
>>
>>74920308
I was just playing bro. I have given my wife many vag orgazies
>>
>>74920427
You could do that. The best way to get them off is to get a fly swatter or whiffle ball bat and hit their cooch with it. Works every time.
>>
>>74920427
No, a punch is more effective
>>
>>74918286
Plus anyone who isn't a virgin here (probably not many of you) have witnessed a female orgasm in real life and it's kind of hard to fake
>>
>>74920328
Which means women are cursed with a half working penis and no wonder they cheat because if men go beta, there's no alpha to keep them in check. So they fuck chad.

Life lesson: Be chad, not beta.
>>
>>74920256
I more meant that if you infer you so much as had the slightest bit of trouble bringing a women to orgasm you just get a massive wave of shit talk about how you are pathetic and how they can make any women orgasmic in seconds with their pinky

It is a difficult topic to have an honest discussion about
>>
>>74920628
Women who fake orgasms are stupid as fuck .

You need to let me know if what we are doing isn't working for you.

If you are not going to cum, let me know so that I can make it about all about me, instead of working to try and get you off.
>>
>>74918052
>If sufficient clitoral stimulation is given, orgasm will occur, but a great deal of manual or oral attention may be necessary in addition to, or instead of, intercourse if the average woman is to be guaranteed the experience

Then how do women cum from intercourse alone?
>>
>>74918557
>That's why it's much harder for women to achieve them.

Harder without a man to teach her how to touch herself anyway.

>wife didn't even know what a clitoris was
>>
>>74920011
>You have to remember that every fetus is female first. The penis is an extension of the clit - balls an extension of the female glands.

Not true. The fetus starts out with potential to be both male and female. It's called the sexual indifferent stage, and it's the only reason why women have clitorises in the first place.

The Y chromosome contains a gene called SRY, which activates the fetus the sexually indifferent gonads to become testicles. The testicles then begin making testosterone, which causes the fetus's sexually indifferent tissue to grow into a penis and scrotum. Absents of testosterone, and the sexually indifferent tissue becomes "clitoris" and "labia". Which is really just vestigial tissue that is only there in case of Y chromosome.
>>
>>74918052
Great thread about politics and news!
>>
>>74920628
I am not doing the TOGTFO - But it so happened that I fapped 5 min prior reading this thread.

Not proud about what i came to.. But I fucking assure you female orgasms are real. Think I started realizing rubbing that area felt good since i was like... 5-7ish.

So clit orgasms are easy. Getting vaginal ones are a bit harder, really depends on how much I can let go and enjoy the situation.
>>
>>74919799
no its probably Loki, transfaggots certainly will only ever know one kind of orgasm
>>
>>74920716
No, it means even Chad has to resort to using his fingers or licking to please a woman, thus making Chad the ultimate woman worshipper. Meanwhile religious men keep their women in place and don't defer to their wants, because reproduction is more important than sexual pleasure.
>>
>>74920882
>Then how do women cum from intercourse alone?

By not having sex with anyone from /pol/
>>
>>74920044
that's because of how easy it is to make a woman experience multiple orgasms
>>
>>74920882
You can make a woman orgasm with just your dick if you're stimulating her g spot. It's all about the right position
>>
>>74921085
im gonna fuck my wife now
>>
>>74920791
Agree - I faked mine when i was in my late teens, and I did it for 2 reasons.

1. Make the guy feel successful.
2. Allow the poor schmuck to cum, so we can stop fucking.

I was prolly around 21 before I realised that it was a rather stupid idea, as sex was really dull due to my partners thinking they pleased me.

From then on out I never faked again. Except maybe on webcam once or twice with a long distance relationship, it gets the guy off.
>>
>>74921254
Go ahead just don't eat her because that might give you throat cancer in a decade or two.
>>
>>74920328
when did the church literally ever issue a statement on female orgasms? This I want to know.
>>
Bruuh I've made bitch squirm and moan just from insertion.
>>
>>74920882
It CAN happen if the sex is really good, she feels good and things sorta hit the right spot.

It's more like anal for guys. Some guys and gals cum by penetration easily and almost every time.

But most don't. Making a man cum anally isn't a guarantee and just like pleasing a woman with penetration...Skills count..
>>
>>74921038
>Getting vaginal ones are a bit harder, really depends on how much I can let go and enjoy the situation.

Interesting, can you elaborate on this? How much do you think it is anatomical and how much do you think it is psychological, whether a woman can climax from just vaginal attention?
>>
>>74921372
If you fuck whores, sure
>>
>>74921171
>most men are bad at sex
>every single man I have ever communicated with about sex claims he can make any woman have multiple orgasms at a drop of a hat
>>
>>74919136
Oh... ObwhBJi8. Who hurt you? Who turned you into this:

>It's just more evidence of the tricks of the Vaginal Jew
>It means that the female orgasm is unnatural and unneeded for sex. maybe the church was right that it's demonic. Meanwhile Jews promote submitting to women and thus the kind of acts (eating pussy) that require it
>No, it means even Chad has to resort to using his fingers or licking to please a woman, thus making Chad the ultimate woman worshipper. Meanwhile religious men keep their women in place and don't defer to their wants, because reproduction is more important than sexual pleasure.
>Go ahead just don't eat her because that might give you throat cancer in a decade or two.
>>
>>74918231
What I got was that if I injected my wife with test she will grow a penis that she can fullfill my futanari fantasies.
>>
>>74921312
so how do you orgasm? don't start talking about feelings. what does it for you, and how did you find it?
>>
>>74918052
Ha what? This is ridiculous
>>
>>74920882
Women can't orgasm from intercourse alone. They need clitoral stimulation.

Reports of women orgasming from intercourse are probably getting clitoral stimulation some how, probably from their labial hood (which would have been a foreskin, of course)
>>
File: twas_foretold.jpg (138 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
twas_foretold.jpg
138 KB, 600x750
>>74918052
>because clitorises are just vestigial undeveloped penises.
hence:
>>
>>74921650
I have communicated with many men such as those in this thread who have no interest in making a woman climax, or even any real knowledge of the topic. You are just suffering from confirmation bias.
>>
>>74918052
Most white boys have never seen a woman orgasm.
>>
File: femalemanparts.jpg (76 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
femalemanparts.jpg
76 KB, 610x343
>>74918052
In Hyenas Females have higher testosterone than males and they grow dicks.
>>
>>74920301
Well I doubt that estrogen levels explain variations in male nipple sensitivity
>>
>>74921677
The clitoris will actually grow a sufficient amount if a woman takes male hormones.
>>
>>74921784
>t. virgin
>>
File: kneed_it_n_they_will_cum.gif (2 MB, 248x431) Image search: [Google]
kneed_it_n_they_will_cum.gif
2 MB, 248x431
>>74921842
...and that's arse-about -- we all start XX (female), not XY (male), in a chromosomal sense

so, it only follows that cocks are DEVELOPED CLITS, nay clits being under-developed cocks
>>
>>74921784
>probably getting clitoral stimulation some how
No, anon. It's literally from the g spot
>>
>>74918052
OP is just a little upset that he's never made a woman orgasm and is looking for an excuse. Its alright OP someone has to prep the bull.
>pic related: yfw you disappoint her again
>>
>>74921784
>Women can't orgasm from intercourse alone. They need clitoral stimulation.

The usual probabilities are 75% of women can experience clitorial orgasm, 25% can experience vaginal orgasm.
>>
File: stumpedtrump.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
stumpedtrump.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
>>74922051
FUCK forgot pic
>>
>>74921851
I more meant irl chatting with lads rather than 4chan but I guess it makes sense fellas who are good at sex are the only ones keen to talk about it
>>
>>74922013
sauce on that pic?
>>
>>74921900
>"the clitoris in the females of the following species is sufficiently enlarged that it is usually termed a pseudo-penis: spotted hyena, squirrel monkey, [citation needed] lemur, juvenile fossa and binturong."
>>
>>74922182
https://www.4chan.org/
>>
>>74918052
So?

Listen OP, it's okay, just because she doesn't cum doesn't mean that she didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>74921612
About 50/50 - I feel it can be slightly compared to prostate stimulation for men. Anal stimulation on a man doesn't correlate in orgasm every time, for some it does, for some it doesn't. Same goes for women. While the clit is almost 100% reliable for orgasms, le pussoir can be a bit more demanding. It however feels good no matter what, but can be frustrating when you feel an orgasm building up and you're sorta "let down" without reaching climax.

Good foreplay, speed, girth and simply being in the moment is what allows for an internal orgasm.

Which funnily enough feels stronger than a clitoral one. Especially the first few times.
>>
>>74922272
Why would nature do this to them though? their babies die a lot because of that. is it nature's punishment to Hyena for acting like kikes and stealing shekels from lions?
>>
>>74922117
In the Army, for example, people talk about sex all the time, but the emphasis was on *how much they got sex* not on how much they entertained the women, I recall literally zero cases of any men boasting about female orgasms.

In general I can't recall lads ever boasting about female orgasms.
>>
>>74918052
The G-Spot is the female version of the prostate

google it
>>
>>74918052
>An entire thread of betas trying to affirm why they can't give chicks orgasms

Jesus /pol/. This is why you cunts can't get girlfriends
>>
>>74922407
not really their fault, they have high testosterone levels, if they had lower levels they wouldn't have to deal with that
>>
>>74922411
fair enough
different bants for different lads
>>
>>74918286
Yes but the link says they're like male nipples. Kinda pointless and only there because of our shared traits.
>>
>>74922013
But clitoris would not exist if it were not for penises. That's why clitorises are just just fetal penis buds, aka underdeveloped penises.
>>
>>74922488
And we have reached the conclusion that she has no reason to have one

Fuck off Kangaroo nigger
>>
>>74922400
Nice. Yeah I sometimes congratulate my wife on how her good attitude is responsible for allowing her to climax from penetration every time.
>>
>>74918052
>some
All women can you idiot
The reason it was ignored or most of human history is because it had no point in existing past being leftovers from the chromosome shift like our nipples
>>
Women reaching orgasm easily/first would not have been selected for. Back in the day if the female came first she would have probably tried to buck off the male before he impregnated her.
Evolution selected for women to be sexually unsatisfied.
>>
>>74922488
>tfw I can give my gf orgasms very easily
>tfw that means she's masculine so either way I'm a loser for not having a girly girl
>>
>>74922499
What is the reason for that?
On an evolutionary standpoint it's doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>74919566
Lol no
>>
>>74919003
Not if I fuck them. Name's Chad. Waddap brah?
>>
>>74922689
She is a post surgery tranny and you just don't know.
>>
>>74922694
Evolution is a completely blind and ignorant process, probably hyenas in those species have a situation where high testosterone in females gave them a reproductive advantage that didn't kill enough of them in childbirth to be outweighed. Maybe low T hyena females wound up being exiled to starve or something?

Evolution simply can't account for any form of adaptive vs maladaptive traits that don't lead to a sufficient difference in reproduction. All it really can check for is if you die off or not.
>>
>>74922597
chicken and / or egg, m8

we likely come from here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction
>>
>>74918464
This tbqh
>>
>>74921713
It requires speed, friction and inspiration. (porn)

When i masturbate I find short and varying porn videos. At first I go slow, paying more attention to the vid.
As I start building up the area gets "ticklish" and sorta wam. At that point I normally could orgams if I want to... BUT I like making it last a bit, or atleast until something really hot happens in the video.

Orgasming is a decision, I go "Ok, here we go" and I intensify pressure and speed upon myself. This almost instantly makes me orgasm.

The orgams comes in 3-7 small "rushes" where I can feel myself sorta. "pump" or "contract"

After that I am very sensitive BUT have the ability to get an extra orgasm.

If I wait too long I gotta start all over again. Which is meh.
>>
>>74922689
Women who can orgasm aren't masculine, but making a woman more masculine may make it easier for them to climax.

>>74922656
Women usually don't mind if you keep going after she climaxes the first time.
>>
>>74922639
Ok m8. I'll stay over here with my sexually satisfied girlfriend whilst you can get Jamal to fuck yours.
>>74922689
Don't worry about it man. A) OP is citing a resource from the 1970's B) this is just a thread so poltards with tiny dicks who cum too quickly can feel morally satisfied that they don't need to satisfy their girlfriend because of some bullshit pseudo-science from the 70's
>>
File: orgasmo.jpg (144 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
orgasmo.jpg
144 KB, 960x640
>>74922652
>All women can
you must have been busy verifying that assertion...
>>
>>74921784
You're a fucking idiot. Go back to bed kiddo.

I came in my pants the last time I sucked a cock. Hands free. Buckets.

The orgasm is mental. If you are sensual and get her wet enough, she's going to cum.

I have also came from getting fucked in the ass, and have made others cum by fucking them in the ass. Both males and females.

People who can't make their partners cum don't understand what it is that makes them cum.
>>
File: cheeky bugger.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
cheeky bugger.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>74922983
>>
Couldn't orgasms have evolved as a way of incentivizing women to have sex though? If not, then what is sex even like for women, and what motivates them to have it?
>>
>>74922652
Not all women can climax, about 25% can't. Its why some lose their minds and dye their hair and getting REAL ANGRY ABOUT THINGS.
>>
Just read some of this thread. Where is the hostility coming from?

I don't give a shit if a woman wants to pursue sexual pleasure and call herself a LGBTQJLJFDLSFJK and form a "sexual identity".

But it is a deviant and masculine thing for a woman to do. And a man who puts his face on a womans external vagina in order to get her off is a penis bud-licking beta male.
>>
File: Trapland.jpg (219 KB, 748x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trapland.jpg
219 KB, 748x1000
>>74922934
>too onerous
>cocks are easier
>>
File: Cuckcold-Sessions9-600x400.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Cuckcold-Sessions9-600x400.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>74923081
(You) and your girlfriend
>>
>>74921980
that sounds hot how can I get some that just grows her clit?
>>
>>74922642
It is a blessing and also a sign that she really likes you. A big part of it is feeling relaxed around the partner and communicating.
>>
>>74923090
I thought orgasms made their cervix open up more. Letting all that sweet, sweet sperm in and what not.

First to admit that I know fuck all about women's reproductive organs. And I'm married
>>
>>74923187
That is incorrect
>>
>>74920252
>inb4 shitpost
>>
>>74923090
That's why they exist

The OP article is some MGTOW shit
>>
>>74919408
>>74920301
>>74921928
My nipples always felt good.
D-Do I have too much estrogen??
>>
>>74923090
No. Historically their opinions haven't mattered.
>>
>>74923220
That's good to know, that's what I was suspecting.
>>
>>74923346
Or lack of testosterone
>>
Honestly who cares, if she can't cum, she has a broken cunt. Her problem, not mine.
>>
>>74923150
Explain to me how you cum then.

Stroke it - stroke it faster - feel it cumming - cum - sensitive.

That you want to fap off other dudes is fine, why would I care.

But I know I can often orgasm faster and more times than my partner. It's really quite simple.

And I like being with a man, because he's DIFFERENT than me. If I wanted something simple I'd fuck chicks and get licked all the time.

But I like a challenge. :D
>>
it's pair-bonding, you autistic faggots

if you ever find yourself with a non-slut that gets 5 to 10 orgasms from you, you'll have to pry that bitch away from you with a crowbar
>>
>>74918052

That gook chink is hot and shes not even wearing make up!
>>
>>74923139
Fairly bizarre to hear someone arguing pleasing a woman is "beta" and that a woman wanting to be pleasured is a masculine deviant. Women seeking pleasure within the context of a monogamous relationship isn't bad at all.
>>
>>74923254
If you really think women can't have orgasms, then it either is right now and you don't know about it, or it will be in the future
>>
>>74919408
Same. Maybe we're estrogen-heavy? Many men do have sensitive nipples, though.
>>
>>74918052
i pump my girls pussy to orgasm with little to no clitoral stimulation.
>>
>>74919511
Many women can't even orgasm by themselves anyway
>>
>>74923563
>pair-bonding

Debunked theories 101?
>>
>>74923636
That's because the whole clit thing is feminist propaganda designed to get women to believe that they don't need no man
>>
>>74923570
I've seen that on here before, many times.

These faggots believe that caring about your partner's pleasure is "beta" and "subservient." It's okay though, most of them will never even have the chance to disappoint a woman sexually.
>>
>>74922853
Why do Females have higher testosterone than males? wouldn't the same thing that caused that also cause it for males. it's still doesn't make sense. I don't think there is any reproductive advantage.
>>
2:40 in
http://www.xvideos.com/video20512049/female_solo_orgasm_compilation

That's why.
>>
>>74923483
nutting is something I gotta build to, varying speeds, pressures and stimulation.

I guess im not like most dudes though, I could fuck for hours, muscle soreness is my limitation
>>
i just want some nice lady to walk me through this without getting humiliated

i hate being a virgin
>>
>>74923891
>Why do Females have higher testosterone than males?

I don't know that they do? All we know is they have higher T resulting in pseudopenii (or whatever the term is), afaik.

Other hyenas are closely related but lack this problem.
>>
>>74923483
the real question is: WHAT IS A FEMALE ORGASM?

clearly, a female cumjob is more like full retard mode, where she loses her shit.. as distinct from the euphoric release or 'high' of the male variety.

it's reasonable to assume, using nature as a measure, that given the male was tasked with sow its seed, while the female simply laid there and awaiting a sire, that the male would be evolutionarily imbued with a more intense compulsion to seek out coputions (than the female)...

an increasingly egalitarian human society, commensurate female pleasure has become more and more the focus since the advent of mass-produced pornography, thus there has been an increasing emphasis on female "orgasms"... even if everything in natures suggest that it's likely a 'remnant function' of foetal development and not something intended / intended to emulate the male version per se

http://efukt.com/20786_Endless_Orgasm_Causes_Brain_Damage.html
>>
>>74924136
just fuck a woman and be shit
it is not a big deal
>>
>>74923586
Nothing you say makes any sense.

I'll assume that this is some of those famous Australian "bantz" that I hear about

Good show lad.
>>
>>74919408
Nipples are shit, near the end of my first marathon I had to get tape slapped over my nipples because my rave shirt had rubbed tthem untill they were bleeding.
>>
>>74920328

>"eating a girl out is the work of the devil" - /pol/

This thread is hilarious. The threads where /pol/ makes it obvious they've never had girlfriends are the best. If you guys want to keep up your alpha roleplaying shtick, you should probably research actual alphas instead of copying other betas on /pol/.
>>
>>74924136
its simple. put your benis in any of her holes and your having sex. if you put it in a hole and she looks upset just own it and keep going its better than apologizing
>>
kek at all these faggots claiming their wives/gfs have regular orgasms from penetration alone

>pro-tip: she's faking it to get you to stop so she can go to sleep. fact.
>>
>>74924215
Generally there's the idea that when you lay down with your gf for sex, you both leave with at least one climax. Its a nice, simple way of keeping it fair.
>>
>>74924616
Wishful thinking on your part I take it?
>>
>>74924597
In that movie Aliens you have o give a blowjob to a crab to have babies.
>>
File: wow_chloë.jpg (126 KB, 400x455) Image search: [Google]
wow_chloë.jpg
126 KB, 400x455
>>74924663
yeah. that idea is known as "Hollywood"
>>
>>74924136
No matter what - once you do get with a girl. Don't pretend to someone else in bed. Tell her that you'd like to be shown what to do and what she can do. If you yourself have great stamina or really enjoy boobplay or whatever, aim for that first and don't hold yourself back.

Merely ask how it feels.

If she gives you head, flatter her when she does it right. Trust me. Girls also want to be good to their guys in bed and positive reinforcement is what gets her happy about doing it.

Do the same, be playful, ask her what works, make her say what she likes, make her commit. She'll be relieved that you want to consider her fun too.

+ Nothing is worse than awkward silence during sex. She will most likely feel as excited and nervous as you. Admitting to that is the best way to ease the tensions.

From a girl. (A taken one, but one who's relates even if it may sound strange)
>>
>>74924720
maybe you're the one doing the wishful thinking, casanova.
>>
lmao at all the cucks itt who bought the femgasm meme
>b-but i spent hours eating her box
>she totally wouldnt fake it guise

protip they like it best when youre a selfish lover and use em like fucktoys

giving af about getting her off is pure beta
>>
I really didn't mean to piss off anyone. I mainly wanted to discuss anatomy and women's role in sex.

Instead I was met with a bunch of sour women who think I'm denying their sexuality (which I kind of am, but want to actually discuss it?) and pissed off normalfags who are emotionally attached to the idea of the female orgasm.
>>
>>74918052
>We all retarded now
The female orgasm tightens on the penis, drawing it deeper.
It also draws semen into the womb, greatly increasing the chances of fertilization

Whoever wrote this article is fucking idiotic.
Do your research
>>
>>74924136
drink lots of water ahead of time to make sure you're hydrated, have a nice fan to stay comfy and cool, have some towels ready for her to lay down on so she doesn't spooge through the sheets, and for her to dry off after she washes off downstairs or takes a shower first. Make sure your fingernails are nice and trim the previous night, you don't want them to be overly long, or to be cut right beforehand or else they'll be sharp and may hurt her.

just use the fleshy part of your thumb or fingertip to move up and down right above the slit, just relax and take your time, as she becomes wet you can use the lubrication to go back up there and move back and forth again, try different things for a better response

as far as sticking benid in bergina :DDD make sure you're comfortable in a kneeling position and have a fan to cool you and possibly her down, you may want an extra pillow underneath her rear end to lift her up
>>
>>74924954
It isnt women, its fuckboys who get off on lies like a dog enjoys a pat on the head
>>
>>74924136
Don't believe that a woman can't get pregnant if you only fuck her in the ass.

I've been paying child support for 5 years because I believed that myth.
>>
>>74924959
This was discussed and debunked earlier in this thread.
>>
>>74924959
>The female orgasm tightens on the penis, drawing it deeper.
You've never had sex have you?
>>
>>74924954
>>74925086

with the addendum that these are the same dumb niggers who thought squirting was something other than piss and irregardleas get off to the idea of getting r.kellyd because it means they earned gbp
>>
>>74924954
I'm dissapointed you didn't talk about the rape study.

About 5k women were interviewed after being raped, almost all reached orgasm.

Something interesting was intense feelings of guilt/shame. Imo an interesting path to explore is that guilt/shame is genuine repressed emotion for being a bitch. Being raped for them is the experience of the re-assertion of nature, and they come to realize what they've done. Being raped is a positive coming back to reality, but it experienced as a negative because it's a come down from the high of being a western woman.
>>
>>74918052
>similar to how men can make themselves lactate with enough effort.
I've never heard of this
>>
>>74924959
You fucking do it. You're the one disproving the study.
>>
>>74923193
Grown out clits just look like pencils. They can grown long, jist not wide.
>>
>>74925229
>people who enjoy mastery over the bodies of women are the same who don't understand anatomy

ok
>>
>>74923346
>>74923392

No, you don't.
>>
>>74924616
Why could she get it through intercourse alone via internally generated clitoral stimulation, isn't that what the g-spot basically is?
>>
>>74925408
lmao sad shit dude. you think chad thundercock pours over magna forums about the best ways to elicit the female ((((orgasm))))) before he pipes your girl?

so wrapped up in trying to be the harry houdini of box you forgot what the fuck you came there for to begin with. enjoy getting pisssed on nerd
>>
>>74918052
No, it's meant to increase semen uptake. Social scientists are intellectual cancer.
>>
>>74918466
cash is the trigger
>>
>>74925652
But upsuck theory was invented by social scientists, and debunked long ago. Read the thread.
>>
>>74925631
>normal female lubricants produced from arousal (not "squirting") is piss
ok
>>
File: nomnom.jpg (77 KB, 440x170) Image search: [Google]
nomnom.jpg
77 KB, 440x170
>>74924215
Funnily enough people in the middle ages believed that it was impossible for women to become pregnant without having an orgasm.
They also believed that women had a way higher sex-drive and got more pleasure out of sex.

While this is completely bs and lead the the belief that rape must be good for women (since they seemed to give birth after rape too)
It also shows they they were very aware of female orgasms and actually believed they were needed for reproduction.

I don't "lose my shit" when I masturbate alone - but during sex where there's lots of pounding, riding and movement I gasp and moan.

Listen, it's quite simple. We are NOT the same, but we SHARE a lot of similar traits.
Which can be ignored or taken advantage of.
>>
>>74925905
He probably referring to the "squirting" phenomenon.
>>
>>74925280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNXg-HnhZKQ
>>
>>74925926
>Funnily enough people in the middle ages believed that it was impossible for women to become pregnant without having an orgasm.

[citation needed]
>>
>>74925152
THIS
>>
>>74926000
I was mocking him on that in the post he responded to as well.
>>
>>74918052

> Theres no evolutionary advantage to having women actually want to fuck

into the trash it goes
>>
>>74925926
I could have used a pic of an testosterone enlarged clitoris for my thread but I didn't feel like my thread being deleted on arrival.
>>
File: bs.jpg (98 KB, 698x400) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
98 KB, 698x400
>>74918052
>clits are vestigial organs
>female orgasms have nothing to do with reproduction

This can't be true. If a man gets a girl off real hard then she will tell her friends, and they will in turn desire him as well. Women dirive pleasure from sex for the same reasons that men do, because it drives them to fuck.

If you applied this same stupid logic to the sensation of a male orgasm (not the squirt, just the feeling that accompanies it) then you could argue that male orgasms are also irrelevent to reporduction because the sensation itself doesn't cause pregnancy. It would also mean that men shouldn't enjoy dumping a load on a girl's tits or face or whatever, and I'm sure I enjoy that even though I know it won't lead to pregnancy.
>>
>>74926058
He has banged a lot of middle aged women, just trust him.
>>
>>74922944
>Women usually don't mind if you keep going after she climaxes the first time.

You're talking about women. I'm talking about when we wuz apez.
>>
>>74924954
Simply put; the thread disagrees with you.
Not sure who the sour women are, I mostly posted replies on how things work with me and tried to give some advice.

The reason the thread responds as it does, is because the people you point out, have good sexlives, where play and stimulation is allowed to be explored.

Sex is something amazing when shared - like a game. Just looking at your friend doing a single-player run is dull in comparison to MP.
>>
>>74926168
>mocking
>clinging to your delusions

ok kiddo good job
>>
>>74926302
>>74926058
Heh, I did goof. Medieval times then.

+source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_female_sexuality
>>
>>74919511
huehuehue, sounds like someone with a big vagina is sexually frustrated.
>>
>>74926058
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_female_sexuality
>>
This whole thread is retarded.
>>
>>74926264
>If you applied this same stupid logic to the sensation of a male orgasm (not the squirt, just the feeling that accompanies it) then you could argue that male orgasms are also irrelevent to reporduction because the sensation itself doesn't cause pregnancy. It would also mean that men shouldn't enjoy dumping a load on a girl's tits or face or whatever, and I'm sure I enjoy that even though I know it won't lead to pregnancy.

The orgasm not only motivates the male to have sex regularly, it also gives incentive to keep his penis inside the vagina while orgasming.

Also, the male has no issue finding more women to cum in, he does not need the now ideally pregnant woman's network of friends.
>>
>>74918052
Ok. I'm going to tell it to you: Female orgasm is for forming an emotional bond to the guy that gives it to her
>>
Ok, this thread needs this:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/66678-a-brief-history-of-the-female-orgasm-from-medieval-to-modern-times
>>
File: 1386948472213.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1386948472213.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>74918052
female orgasm has always been a myth.
>>
>>74926821
You could use it for that in modern times, sure. But she's still having male experience.
>>
File: 1461016964617.jpg (33 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
1461016964617.jpg
33 KB, 369x369
>mfw the virgins on here finally get pussy but can't keep it up because they've been deathgrip jacking their dicks at 90mph every day for more than a decade
>>
>>74918052

BULLSHIT
t. rubbing my nipples right now
>>
File: 1463833162929.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463833162929.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
If you're girlfriend isn't having orgasms, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>74926933
Damn, how much dairy and red meat do you eat, cupcake?
>>
>>74926931
It's a bad feeling
>>
>>74922934

that's strange. i'd fuck my girl at average speed, depth, stroke, etc, for 10, 15 minutes, but when i wanted to make her cum, i'd rock my hips back, and kinda pop my head in and out of her pussy straight in alignment with the hole - as opposed to letting the hard upward pull of my dick act as pressure to grind with.

when i transitioned to the slow, shallow, plopping strokes, i could immediately feel her belly tighten and thighs clamp and it's like she pissed all over me but it was slimy. and usually this would repeat as long as i did it. but it wasn't as fun for me.
>>
File: 1462718358455.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1462718358455.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>>74919589
>two
pleb virgin detected
>>
>>74926707
>Also, the male has no issue finding more women to cum in.

Hmm.... I bet some guys may have a word against that.

Being known as a great lover will have added perks for sure. But honestly I believe the fact that both the man and woman feel great while fucking... Leads to more fucking.

We normally get boosts of endorphins and dopamine when we do things the genes agree with.

Dolphins and apes also use sex to reduce tension and make bonds.

Dogs and cats on the other hand have penises designed to inflate or hook into the female. The experience is not a social compromise/benefit, but indeed just a desire of procreation.

Fun fact -http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/penis-shape-explanation_n_1642613.html
>>
>>74918052
Or maybe it's just a reward system that pushes you to have more kids.
NOPE IT'S THE FUCKING PATRIARCHY
>>
>>74926931
It's actually worse than that. You can wire your brain to be aroused by certain things during the onset of puberty - it's called your "arousal template." If all you do during and shortly after puberty is beat off to porn, you're likely to find that more stimulating than sex. The longer it takes a man to lose his virginity, the more likely he is to prefer beating off to sex.
>>
>>74927187
It doesn't matter how "well" you're having sex with your girlfriend, she still needs you to touch her penis to get off.
>>
>>74926643
>>74926580
the paragraph you're relying on has zero citations, that's the issue
>>
File: chloe-moretz.jpg (27 KB, 600x263) Image search: [Google]
chloe-moretz.jpg
27 KB, 600x263
>>74923121
>Not all women can climax, about 25% can't. Its why some lose their minds and dye their hair and getting REAL ANGRY ABOUT THINGS.

They just haven't discovered boy bands.
https://youtu.be/RvWvjW7mF6Q
>>
>>74927360
All male mammals have sex for pleasure. And that's all it takes.
>>
>>74920628
>hard to fake
No it isn't.

That said, female orgasm does exist.
>>
File: 084.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102 KB, 300x256
>>74918557
>That's why it's much harder for women to achieve them.
this is the opposite of my experience.

doesnt it make evolutionary sense for women to find great physical pleasure in the act of being impregnated? it clearly works, just look at all of the unplanned pregnancies.
>>
>>74927472
that whole vid is tot's POZ m8
>>
>>74920962
Yes all fetuses start out is female, though they are already male or female at the DNA level. Actually all fetuses start out as tadpoles more or less. The changes occur if the fetus creates certain male hormones, which sometimes doesn't happen in a baby that is male DNA wise, and sometimes does happen in a fetus that is female DNA wise.

The cells that become the clitoris in a girl, become a penis in the boy. The clitoral hood and foreskin are the same in the beginning. The ovaries become the testes, and the labia the scrotum.

"Initially, all human fetuses are female, in that the default pathway is to develop into a female. During the eighth week of gestation, the presence of a Y chromosome and a functional locus for the SRY gene product, also called the testes determining factor (TDF), determines if testicular development will occur. This process converts the inherently female fetus into a male one, as a steadily increasing surge of testosterone is then produced by the testes. Much of the testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone, which is the key hormone to virilize the fetus. Along the biochemical pathway, other recently identified gene products likely play an additional role in the masculinization of the fetus.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070422070156AA5zJBU

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/917990-overview
>>
>>74918052
for all you retarded 12yr olds

be millions of years ago
>Women don't have orgasms
then
>a woman has an orgasm during sex due to mutation
>she enjoys sex
>she has more sex and more children
>the orgasm gene pops up again in 3 of her grandchildren who can also achieve female orgasm
>these grandchildren have more kids than their siblings
then be millions of years later
>the advantageous mutation is now widespread

if you enjoy something that creates more offspring it is a survival advantage in terms of genes

be the year 2016
>most women now have the ability to orgasm

just basic Darwinism development
>>
>>74926707
>he doesn't need more women to cum in
Yes, he does. From an evolutionary survival standpoint an individual male can't really make too many babies, so there is no such thing as sex with too many women. There are social and cultural reasons not to impregnate 20 women, but at an animalistic biological imperative level he may as well stuff every woman in the village if he can, and he is programmed to desire this as the ideal fantasy situation to strive for.

When I was a hormonally charged kissless virgin teen I remember sitting in class and going around the room just saying "yes" or "no" in my head about which girls I wanted to fuck. Then I realized they were pretty much all yes answers so I ranked them instead. I tuned out of class and fantasized about lining all of the girls up and picking one, fucking her, then picking another, fucking her, etc until I get to the end of the ling and fuck the fattest smelliest hambeast too because why not? I would assume that most adolescent boys have similar daydreams at that age. I wasn't exposed to tons of porn, my parents were normal, I was never molested, nothing. I just had a set of balls that had recently gone into overdrive and were pumping my body full of powerful chemicals that induce a desire to pump every vagina in sight.
>>
>>74927592
>doesnt it make evolutionary sense for women to find great physical pleasure in the act of being impregnated? it clearly works, just look at all of the unplanned pregnancies.

Sure. But the problem is it's not necessary. Women can be impregnated sans orgasm.

If female orgasm originated from nerves inside the vagina, then it would be undisputed that it's evolutionary adaption. But that is not the case.

Put these two together:

>The clitoris grows into a penis in the womb.

>The clitoris is relatively far away from the vagina itself, making it difficult for women to achieve orgasm during normal heterosexual penis in vagina intercourse

>an overwhelming number of women report that achieving orgasm at all is a difficult task

It's easy to see why scientist have come to the conclusion that the female orgasm is vestigial. If it were an evolutionary adaption, orgasm for women would come MUCH easier.
>>
File: GG.jpg (22 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
22 KB, 300x391
>>74927835
>>
>>74927790
No, a sexually indifferent fetus is NOT a female. It's a sexually indifferent fetus.

Stop pushing your feminist narrative.
>>
>>74927360
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/penis-shape-explanation_n_1642613.html

you're bretty based for a strayan cunt but damn don't link huffington here
>>
>>74928070
that makes sense until you realize that for the highest chance of pregnancy, you should have a male orgasm before or during a female orgasm. it makes perfect sense for a female orgasm to be harder to achieve because if a female finishes and loses interest before a male has fulfilled his role, theres a drastically lower chance of impregnation. nobody is saying you have to have an orgasm to get pregnant, but what would be the immediate reward for intercourse for either gender without it?
>>
>>74928423
But what about the fact that much more often than not, women don't orgasm at all. Some CAN'T.

And if female orgasm is an adaption, it's the most vague and unreliable one ever.
>>
>>74923850
>>74923570

Probably Muslim.
>>
>>74928070
BUT if a man pleases a woman - she will want more sex with him, increasing his chance of reproduction.

Same, when a female is especially good at pleasing a man, he will be less likely to run abandon his offspring.

If sex didn't have the possibility to feel good, a lot less productive child rearing would happen. We'd act more like reptiles and neither gender would enjoy sex.

You got to remember that fathers are needed even after depositing sperm to protect the young. It would be in the offsprings favor that the parents both can feel attached to each other and find enjoyment in sex too.

We're a social species and bonding rituals (games, sex, drinking) however silly they seem, are a part of our success.
>>
>>74926933
Dubs of truth
>pics or it never happened
>>
File: when aquinas.jpg (60 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
when aquinas.jpg
60 KB, 500x692
>evolutionary psychology
>science

pick one
>>
>>74928400
I know, I know. The problem with the internet is that we both can find a million sites that will support our argument. So I try to use centralized and easy to understand media.

I prolly should find a solid site for scientific research, but I admittedly got lazy. Le pardon.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (99 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
99 KB, 300x400
>>74928070
>its not necessary
Lots of attributes are selected for sexually that are not necessary and have no direct advantage. If a woman loves to suck your dick and swallow your load you may just select her as a mate with which to reproduce. You're not picking a mate based entirely on great blowjobs, but the great blowjobs are certainly a nice bonus to the more important personality and physical traits. If you know a girl loves to blow you then you're more likely to put effort into seeing her, and therefore more likely to develop a bond that leads to partnership.

>>74928070
>female orgasms are difficult task, therefore vestigial not eveloutionary
If everyone could make a girl come just by poking her a few times with their micropenis then it wouldn't be much of a selection would it? The fact that it is difficult is the very reason that it is "selected" for. Having eyes is a desirable trait but we don't select our partners based on whether or not they have eyes because 99.999% of humans have eyes. If 99.999% of woman could cum on command like men can then there would be no selection, it would just be a given that sex == orgasm for both parties. Any random man from the village could give you that orgasm, or the goat if you're hard up.
>>
>>74928667
All these things may be true, but it doesn't prove any of this is a direct adaption. Just a BY PRODUCT, as said in the OP.
>>
File: ada10490_fm-1.jpg (49 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
ada10490_fm-1.jpg
49 KB, 500x401
>>74928630
How about this?

There's no reason for that either. Or for cancer. Some men and women have issues, traumas or simply lack sexual education.
>>
>>74928630
>Some CAN'T.
is there any evidence that this is a genetic trait and not a physical/psychological problem with the individual?

female orgasms do exist. they are there for a reason. something as important as physical spasming, endorphin release, and immense pleasure during intercourse isnt going to be an adaptation with no overall affect on an individuals ability to reproduce or it wouldve never developed to that point.
>>
File: 2-959871-9489.jpg (50 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
2-959871-9489.jpg
50 KB, 240x320
>>74918052

Is it possible to convince women that desiring in Orgasm is just because they are brainwashed by the patriarchy?

And that not wanting an orgasm is the truly feminist perspective?

#orgasmsarepatriarchal
>>
>>74928667
>BUT
what's all this 'but' business?
ALSO

obviously if the male and female bond through pleasure it's likely a strong bond.

The female is also less likely to choose other mates due to security

And more likely the offspring survive to sexual maturity

>the cycle continues

The female orgasm is very important to modern mankind.
>>
>>74919416
kek
>>
>>74927459
bro
>>
File: 1454620273639.jpg (110 KB, 308x410) Image search: [Google]
1454620273639.jpg
110 KB, 308x410
>>74928809

also:
>darwinism
>not a circular argument
>>
File: uncle fred.jpg (50 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
uncle fred.jpg
50 KB, 600x295
>>74923187

Pretty sure that looking up cuckold porn and watching enough of it to get a screencap makes you a cuckolding fetishist.

Since you're presumably not a nigger and nobody ever imagines themselves as a nigger, you were either envisioning yourself as the degenerate slutty white girl taking what looks like a burnt kielbasa in her snooter or envisioning yourself as the cuckold gazing on with self-loathing and restrained lust as your wife shoved a moldy liverwurst attached to an unwashed and chronically unemployed jigaboo into her snatch.

Get that smut out of here and hang yourself, you disgusting fag!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.