[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World Leaders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 220x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 220x331
How did you feel about Moammar/Muanmar/Muammar al-Gaddafi? Was he a brutal dictator and terrorist who was rightfully murdered by his own people,or was he the best thing to happen to Libya when he brought the country out of turmoil and made it have one of the highest standards of living in all of Africa,which it still maintains to this day? Should the U.S. and N.A.T.O. have kept their noses in their business or did they listen to the cries of the oppressed Libyan people?
>>
>>74914990
He was right but the bankers likked him and in turn killed europe. But it also gave us a chance to end the clintons so that's good.
>>
>>74915142
>likked
killed.
>>
>>74914990
saged cuz i am in a bad mood fegget
>>
File: libya.png (451 KB, 880x1724) Image search: [Google]
libya.png
451 KB, 880x1724
>>74914990
>Declassified Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency
>>
Wow only three replies and we're calling people fags. Great job,guys.
>>
>>74914990
i've spoken with libyans and they regret falling for the libyan revolution meme.
they say in the days of gaddafi, sure they had bad roads, but they were living decent, water in the middle of the desert, free education til you get a phd, monthly salary for being a student, there's always jobs. now they are torn to pieces.
it just shows what the media is capable of doing.
>>
>>74914990
Gaddafi may not have been the best leader, but he sure was amusing to read about. I miss him dearly.
>>
>Highest standards of living in Africa

This is Africa we're talking about, that living standard still sucks pretty bad...
>>
>>74914990

A fucking faggot early on. Came around later. Reagan bitch slapped him and then he Played ball with Bush.
Ended up being a poster boy for understanding that things change as Kings change in the US.

Also the Chadians beat the fuck out of his armor with French advisers and pickup trucks.

So tat is funny as well.
>>
>>74916650
you'd be surprised how much africans look up to the dude, srsly christian nigerians talk about gaddafi as if he was the messiah.
>>
Literally who? He looks like some fag cuck in a dress. If you want replies make a real thread with a hot girl in op. Op is clearly an old fag who needs to get back in the shed and stop posting this political crap
>>
File: aushok 1.jpg (31 KB, 300x365) Image search: [Google]
aushok 1.jpg
31 KB, 300x365
>>74916871

Never change Aushok.
>>
File: 1464033573866.jpg (31 KB, 780x485) Image search: [Google]
1464033573866.jpg
31 KB, 780x485
>>74914990
I was furious when they killed him. I instantly hated the government, Hillary Clinton, and Arabs / Islam. I guess I could have just said Muslims. That probably would make more sense since hating a non Muslim Arab seems pointless.
>>
Actually Libya is 94th according to the HDI/Human Development Index. It outranks countries like South Africa,Colombia,and Suriname,all of which most people think of as developed or at least more developed then Libya. But yeah,standards in most African countries are crap.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.