[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many women turn to Wicca and other cucktastic neopagan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 283x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 283x361
Why do so many women turn to Wicca and other cucktastic neopagan fluff "religions?"

Is it just a desire to hate Daddy and all things "Daddylike" that they reject actual religions that actually have meat to them?
>Christcuck detected
Atheist women are one thing, they remain neutral on faith. I'm taking about your 14 year old niece who watched "The Craft" and now wants to abandon an actual religion for a retarded feminist role play game. Seriously, it's not even like those neckbeard pagans who at least try to be legitimate, this is just a bunch of feel good clap trap that can't even stand up to real religions.
>Christcuck

I'm an agnostic atheist who enjoys reading about religion for the Humanities aspects. And everything I've found about Wicca is Feminist Clap Trap.
>>
Special snowflake syndrome
>>
Because women are fucking idiots.

Remember, this is the same gender that uses blood from their baby cannons to make cookies, thinks the 'check engine' light is cute, and is surprised they get raped in Haiti.
>>
>>74909030
Gives them the illusion of power, when in reality they have very little impact on the world.
>>
>>74909030
It's because practicing those religions is full of fun girly stuff. Crystals, candles, jewelry, herbs, etc. You get to make an altar, book of shadows, even a fucking wand. Girls like that shit .Get it now?
>>
File: cool-clique.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cool-clique.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>>74909030
Have you've not seen The Craft?
>>
>>74909030
I visited a beautiful, fashionable shopping district in Detroit's Northern suburbs yesterday. It has two shops for this stuff right across from each other and they're both prospering.
>>
Wicca is corrupted Paganism and neutered the same way as churchianity.

Most red-pilled woman I know and only one I respect started JoS, the only NatSoc religion.

And you can't stop it. We are entering the age of Aquarius, bitch.

Good luck tying together the ancient origins of scriptures with new age know-how.
>>
Nihilism, lack of faith in God, improper philosophy/theology, etc.

If you believe in God and manage to somehow create or do something supernatural, you've just blasphemed against God in a way that makes using its name in vain look like mild aussie banter. I sometimes wonder if using meditation whilst working out or to force sleep is a morally correct decision. BTW, I've used the true name of God maybe once this entire year. Read exodus yourself if you want its name, don't ask it from me.

Just to begin my time in this thread, I believe you'll get the most benefit out of your life by remaining atheist or forming no strong opinions on theology. Theology is and always will be the least worthy of any academia, weaker even to sociology. At my level, the more I learn the more I realise there's no escape to this prison like existence. I hate it. Just remain atheist, seriously. Watch the armoured sceptic videos and laugh at all theists. I have a feeling God wants the majority of humans to be atheist at this stage, I'm also seriously considering Comte as an actual prophet of God, who in some ways was an atheist. Yeah, atheist prophet of God.

With that out the way, I'm that Australian. You know the one. Ask me anything about the occult.

>>74912480
>only one of them was an actual witch
>the others were using rituals to use her powers she could have used without ritual
Instrumental as fuck, more so as to why you should avoid fishy rituals. Even some Catholic rituals are like, uh, yeah, maybe not for me.
>>
>>74912666
There's a lil hippie witchcraft shop on the east side. Pass by that place whenever I go to get Five Guys.

What the hell do these places even sell? Incense, candles and magic sand? I should sell these people magic beans.
>>
>>74909030
>I'm an agnostic atheist who enjoys reading about religion for the Humanities aspects. And everything I've found about Wicca is Feminist Clap Trap.
No you're not. You're a fucking bitchy christian mad at people who don't suck the jews' cock like you do. We get a few thousand of you faggots a day.
>>
>>74914184
>I sometimes wonder if using meditation whilst working out or to force sleep is a morally correct decision
Meditation is fine. The issues come from what you meditate on. Try meditating on the Mysteries of the Rosary.
>>
>>74909030
Because women are stupid emotional monkeys that need things to be SPIRITUAL HURR to like it.
>>
File: 1461938878629.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461938878629.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>74914184

You got it twisted senpai there's nothing really 'super' about the 'supernatural' when it boils down to it because things operating in the 'blind spot' of human perception are around us/within us AT ALL TIMES. The difference is that there are those who live WITHIN THE WORLD (Ran by the kingdom of darkness/death) and those guided by the eternal (timeless, Kingdom of LIght, rooted in truth). The name Jesus alone carries a certain spiritual authority that no other name has I've seen this demonstrated time and time again. The devil doesn't really care what religion you are as long as you're not worshipping the actual messiah who defeated him on the cross (Jesus), no other prophet, god, or deity can attest to this accomplishment to truly save souls from the bottomless pit we are ALL deserving to be sent to for being in original sin and rebellion to our creator (real God).

Nothing new about atheism bro, but dealing with 'the other side' enough times really makes that whole line in the bible "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, and spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12) stand out.

You're with the truth or you stand somewhere against it. Also ROMAN Catholicism is literally the harlot church having merged with paganism back in those time (hence the rituals) and even then most of today's 'Christian' churches are lukewarm at best when it comes to doing what Christ was actually telling his apostles to do.

Jesus cast out demons that were causing people various mental/physical problems(repeatedly) and told his followers to do so also in his name. Jesus paid the price, the ransom for all our souls which were already set for damnation before we even left the womb, we're all born into a spiritual war, for our very own souls...."sitting on the fence" is as much fallacy as it is suicidal (for the soul)

Wish you the best

Praise Jesus <3
>>
>>74912765
You mean the age of true reason and free information? The age of the most intellectual disparity ever combined with capitalism causing the most wealth disparity ever?

Astrology is some bullshit.

>>74912666
I swear God fucks around post numbers like the trickster it is. Talk well of a pagan profiteer? Have 666 as a post number.

God was amused, not angry, by the polytheism of man, including wicca. He tricks them, he abuses them, he even corrupts their scriptures. In one thread a Hindu accidentally mistyped statue for stature and it ended up making more sense, this God will mislead a people into feeding milk to statues for millennia just so a true believer can create a post thousands of years later and create a few laughs from amused non-polytheists.

That's just how God feels about polytheists and wiccans. You want a fun religion? God gave it to them and ensured the true believers have the most fun.

I asked for a powerful religion. God gave it to me and smiled, not like a father to a son, but like an annoyed teacher to a slow student.

>>74914851
Meditation upon things has done weird shit, I meditated upon water by repeating a Catholic blessing prayer, drank it and I found the effects... Uh there's an atheist reading this. Leave it at "unpleasant."

>>74915300
So you don't actually know the name of God? Please read exodus and when you "get" it, push it to the back of your mind. You don't deserve insanity.

I believe Jesus is the perfect, ideal Christian role model, not the Christian God. I believe he became divine through the word and by being the most intelligent man of his time, not because he was born divine which basically completely blows the fuck out of his good news: that we can all achieve what he did with the right knowledge and a relatively virtuous life (basically, don't abuse your body).

Then again, isn't it the prophecy that Jesus would deny his divinity even after judgement day?

And cut the us vs them attitude.
>>
>>74912139
This
>>
File: 1276973281120.jpg (413 KB, 1300x1622) Image search: [Google]
1276973281120.jpg
413 KB, 1300x1622
Women are dumb cunts that want to be "unique and special", thus they latch onto these pseudo-spiritual ideas to seem "unique" since it "better expresses their feelings"
>>
File: hermanubis.jpg (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hermanubis.jpg
90 KB, 800x600
To be fair, late-roman occupation period Egyptian pantheon was the fucking tits. Semen powered magic, a mix of greek and native gods with mighty assfuckers like Hermanubis coming out of it.

Anubis got shit on in the Duat for millenia, the first son of Osiris and he gives up his kingdom of the dead to his dad after the whole thing with Set, protects his adopted mother during the resurrection of Osiris, worked with Thoth to invent mummification and the ritual process to bring Osiris back, etc.

And what does he get? Fucking nothing, everything gets showered on his half-brother Horus. Then he goes and does his job without complaint and is one of the few egyptian deities who gave a single fuck about mortals who weren't he pharoh. Anubis was with them from birth till death, as the patron god of childbirth and midwives since ya' know he helped with Horus' delivery and of course being there to judge the dead. Then when he wasn't doing those pretty big duties he was renewing the Nile, working with Thoth to teach the recently dead how to protect themselves in the afterlife, and being pretty much the only solidly dependable person in any of the stories.

He only got his justice when the greeks and romans arrived, thought he was a cool ass guy and combined him with Hermes and Thoth. He became a blazing light, a beacon of TRUTH (particularly in the priesthoods), a messenger to Ra and Osiris, the keeper of peace, knowledge, and the beneficent caretaker of mortals as one of the most important of the late, pre-christian period. For all his good work, a pretty rocking statue gets to hang out in the Vatican forever.

If you're gonna pick a dead religion, there's worse options than Anubis.
>>
>>74909030

Back in those times, women prayed to the devil in order to get power/wishes.

Now they dont need to. They are handed everything easilly for free.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.