[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie is a dindu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1235x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1235x554
What law did the police officers break? Didn't the dindu injure himself in the paddy waggon?
>>
>>74902814
he needs the black vote
>>
What if the president violates the law
>>
>>74902814
Yes.

It's why we had a trial to determine if they broke a law or not, and they were found not guilty.

Bernie, being a commie, doesn't like innocent before proven guilty, and just wants a firing squad every time one of his wife's sons are gunned down, or killed themselves in a frenzy.
>>
>>74902964

Obama has done it many times he just waves his hands and states the current year
>>
>>74902814
the dumbass dove into the ceiling when they hit a bump to try and injure himself and sue the police
>>
>>74902814
give it a rest bernman, nigs are never gonna vote for you
>>
>>74903025
>>74903071
Just what I thought, thank you for the info
>>
Considering our president is a FUCKING A BLACK MALE, and even he can't influence the courts that much to charge a police officer, I don't see what Pandering Bernard can do about it
>>
>>74902814
How often does this white boy think of black cock?
>>
>>74902814
>If a police officer breaks the law he should be accountable.
>If a police officer does his job he should be punished anyways
>t. liberal
>>
>>74902814
Political tiptoeing that the dummies eat up

>Bernie states a fact about the law
>Bern outs and dindus assume he supports their 'cause'
>they vote bernie because muh-raycisim and muh-justice
>Think someone has their back
>don't see the irony in the fact their hero is an old white man thats been a part of 'the system' since before their parents were born.
>>
>>74902964

Well a good president knows when to not obey the law
>>
>>74902814
So the law is the law unless Mexican border jumper. Thanks for clearing that up Uncle Freeshit
>>
>>74903329
What it was ruled was that he wasn't fully restrained, so he had enough room to thrash like mad in an attempt to batter himself, and look good for the "I'm an innocent black man who gets beat, just trying to feed my kids with my illegal knife and cocaine" photos, which has happened in the past (Dindu murders cop, and gets his face smashed by multiple cops, his mother gets up and goes LOOK WHAT DEY DID TO HE FACE while the cops go "Look what he did to our man!"

He ended up throwing him self too hard, while the van was turning, into a bolt and severing his spine or some hardcore shit.
>>
File: 1406010813465.jpg (119 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
1406010813465.jpg
119 KB, 1536x1536
>>74904018
>>
File: judge dredd.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
judge dredd.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>74902814
>I never broke the law, I AM THE LAW

Seriously this nitwit is dangerous, people worship him like a god and stirring a pot that needn't be. If he thought the trial was unfair based on evidence or something that's one thing, but he is just saying that a cop accused of a crime is guilty of a crime especially endorsing the black community which has decided that white cops can't kill black criminals and that if they riot when the police enforce the law, then the police will get intimidated.

Baltimore is a black city, completely democrat for decades, the government is black and most of the people involved in the case were black. Just like every other democrat cities it has fallen into utter chaos. They have to crack down because the government sucks and then tells everyone "it's not our fault, it was those darn whitey's that stole all the money again and wrecked your city". This fucker is constantly in jail and he got fuck uped, who knows what happened but everyone immediately assumed he was guilty because the victim was black. The black prosecutor rushed the shit out of the case to capitalize on the press and make a name for herself. They didn't get their shit together and failed on the most important guy right off the back. If any one fucked up it was her, but the rule of law doesn't only apply when it satisfies your liberal sense justice you fucking batshit communist.
>>
File: Malboro used Bad Breath.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
Malboro used Bad Breath.webm
3 MB, 854x470
>>74902814

His general statement is not wrong. But if he's referring to the Freddie Grey case then he needs a reality check.
>>
>>74902964

then it's not a crime
>>
>>74902964
She just pretends nothing happened.
>>
>>74902814
Sanders is guilty of the crime of being a cuck and a race traitor.
I sentence him to execution by right wing death squad.
>>
File: 1388896496598.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1388896496598.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>/pol/ is so anti-SJW they bought the "police are the good guys" meme
Top fucking kek, enjoy the taste of boots you idiots
>>
>>74905725

95% of cops are perfectly good guys. The same can't be said for the pavement-apes they have to deal with.
>>
>>74905725
Would you rather be locked in a room with a cop or a convicted murderer?

Yeah, looks like you bought that meme aswell.
>>
>>74905725
> spotted the edgy 16 yo
>>
>>74905874
I think 95% is an overoptimistic figure. I mean, most fucking police departments are largely funded by asset forfeiture (literally cops can just steal your money). I don't see 5% doing all that.

Keep in mind that just because you don't experience police being shitty doesn't mean it doesn't happen
>>
>>74906025

Perhaps it is, but I still think it's safe to say the large majority are decent folk. But positions of power are naturally going to attract as wholes.
>>
>>74905991
>It's edgy to be suspicious authority

>>74905972
A convicted murderer doesn't have an insane amount of authority over me. A convicted murderer has some level of accountability, far more than police.
>>
>>74906116
I'm not advocating for a dismantling of the police, but I mean, when people bring up body cameras and cops universally freak out and reject the very idea, what does that imply? They don't want accountability. They don't want transparency. That's scary
>>
>>74902888
Too bad he's lost it in every single race where it counts
>>
>>74906352

The cops I've talked to have been 50/50 on body cameras. A lot really like them because many of the blacks they encounter are dicks who try to pull shit like this. Obviously the ones against it are the assholes.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>74902814
I don't know and I don't care
>>
>>74906605
I believe your 50/50 figure, but in the media you don't see that split. It's almost exclusively anti-body cameras (granted I watch Fox so who knows)

But yeah, body cams seem to be the best solution: dindus btfo and bad cops outed. Win win
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.