[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you grow out of the /pol/mind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 1200x1200
I was like you before, giving a fuck about everything. But one day I stopped carrying, I remembered that I'm selfish.
I don't care that the jews are behind everything and earn money. I don't care that shitskins breed with white bitch and that the white race will die in 200 years, I will be gone by then. I don't care that Isis are bombing some faggots and killing some degenerates, those faggots are just entertaining me on the news for 10 min and then next.
If I got my job, my wife, my money and my hobbies I don't care about those things that don't or pretty much don't affect me. When did you grow out from losing your time getting mad about random shit or when will you?
>>
The board sure is fast tonight
>>
>>74896735
Truth is OP, my ancestry is straight German. I'm reasonably sure I'll always be mad about something the rest of my existence.
>>
Shill
sage this thread when you post.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 651x768
How would he be able to drink a frozen solid beer through his air tight helmet?
>>
You grew into it you fucking EU shill jew
>>
I was like you man because I was getting fucked in the ass by Ahmed daily. But one day I stopped carrying, I remembered I was born to please Ahmed. I don't care that Ahmed fucks my wife because it pleases me as my one true purpose was to serve Ahmed. I now adopted the true Islamic mindset in order to make Ahmed happy. When did you start pleasing your brown overlords?
>>
>>74896735
>>74899163
For the record, I do envy folks like you who can live in blissful oblivion. I used to be able to as a kid, but that ability left some time ago.
>>
>>74899583
You're a faggot because you take everything to the extreme and post it like some truth and obvious shit.
Ahmed doesn't affect me, even if there's some who live in shitty basment far away from my house why would I care? Fuck them. And don't worry about my wife, I don't marry sluts like you do so I won't be cheated on by the first niggnog who comes by.
>>
>>74899502
>Eu
Switzerland isn't into EU and will never be because we voted a law against it, you cuck
>>
>>74896735
Couldn't be more Swiss.

Literally not giving a single shit about what's happening in the world
>>
>>74900243
That's how you live happy.
Wasting you time learning about all the things the jews have or haven't done is retarded because it doesn't matter, you're not gonna do shit about it.
Being racist is enough to contribute to your country, being a /pol/ack is a waste of time and a way to be constantly mad
>>
>>74899594
When I was a kid I didn't know shit.
When I was a /pol/ack I did know a lot of things and was mad about it.
Now I know a lot of things and I don't give a fuck about it.
>>
>>74899466
You try and then tell me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.