[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why nigger are so insecure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>The bodyguard Kanye West fired after allegedly "chatting up" Kim Kardashian
>The 42-year-old ex-NYPD officer was immediately sacked after getting a little too close to Mrs. Kardashian-West and claims that the couple wasn't "particularly affectionate" despite Yeezy's possessiveness.
>"I had to look after his toddler daughter once and it was so much easier than babysitting the father," The West's former bodyguard Steve Stanulis recalled after two weeks of working for the producer.
>>
Kanye is a massive cuck. Everyone knows this
>>
File: mfwniggers.jpg (55 KB, 904x531) Image search: [Google]
mfwniggers.jpg
55 KB, 904x531
>>74895450
>Kanye got cucked by a white cop
>>
>>74895450
>Toddler is easier to take care of than Kanye
Perfectly understandable

>Kane is so insecure that a random bodyguard who's more of a man than him needs to be fired to protect his security
Nothing shocking there either.
>>
File: SprSrs.gif (2 MB, 306x233) Image search: [Google]
SprSrs.gif
2 MB, 306x233
>>74895627
>Forgot my image
>>
>>74895450
Raised by single mothers; No father figures
>>
>>74895450
Anyone who listens to Kanye's music unironically is a cuck
>>
>>74895450
the dude wifey'd a socialite who is famous for her sex tape (a shitty one at that)

what self-respecting man would do such a thing? and then produce a child with her?
>>
>>74895593
>>74895610
>>74895627
>/pol/ now things telling these kind of guys to fuck off from your wife is being a cuck
Wew lad
>>
File: 1464017882523.jpg (14 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1464017882523.jpg
14 KB, 599x337
>>74895450
>get fired by Kanye cause you're shitty at your job
>get paid thousands to tell random bullshit to a tabloid
Yall aren't too clever are you?
>>
>>74895888
>He sees Kanye West as a man
Top kek, ain't you progressive.
>>
>>74895888
He literally married a woman with a leaked sex tape.

He was right to sack him, but he's al ready a cuck
>>
Will niggers ever recover?
>>
"He" is a transgender, born a woman, just like Michelle Obama was born a man. Look at his face, his forehead, his neck. How obvious could it be?
>>
>>74896021
>>74896085
West is just a meme, fuck him and his nigger waifu
The principle still stands
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.