[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In case there was any doubt what the "post your eyeball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fbi-680x330.jpg (37 KB, 680x330) Image search: [Google]
fbi-680x330.jpg
37 KB, 680x330
In case there was any doubt what the "post your eyeball to prove your white" threads were about, I present you with this:

http://undergroundreporter.org/fbi-quiet-biometrics-database/

>The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is attempting to suppress information about a massive database which contains fingerprints, palm prints, iris, voice, and face scans, as well as other biometric data, of millions of Americans.

I will not be bumping this thread. If it dies, it dies. You have been warned far too many times already to claim you didn't know what was happening.
>>
They know who you are jack
>>
Good thing I never took part in those threads
>>
>>74893112
FUCK OFF CIA
>>
>>74893396
Good thing i never fucking revealed my identity to the internet in the 20+ fucking years i've been using it.

> posting photos of yourself online ever

fucking idiots
>>
File: DataMining.jpg (134 KB, 473x305) Image search: [Google]
DataMining.jpg
134 KB, 473x305
>>74893112
>tfw people fill datamining threads with 300+ replies
How are anons so dumb? This isn't /soc/, nobody really cares if you're white or white-ish, blue or green eyes, what your ancestry is, ect. It goes against the fundamentals of anonymity, that your value is determined first by your words and not anything superficial about you.

OP is right, and it's scary how that's a rare opinion.
>>
>>74893396
>>
CANT WAIT TO START A FINGERPRINT THREAD
>>
>>74893112
Who cares? If you put personal information on a Nova Scotian bird watching website, you deserve to be in a database.
>>
>>74894403
They already have facial data, your voice from the voice threads and your iris.
More than enough to tag you. Get rekt.
>>
>>74893112
I'm glad that my paranoia was justified.
I never post images of myself. Or recordings of my voice. Not that they couldn't easily find me if they wanted to.
>>
>>74893112
>a massive database which contains fingerprints, palm prints, iris, voice, and face scans, as well as other biometric data, of millions of Americans.

Sounds a lot like kikebook.
>>
>>74895185
I wouldn't be surprised if Mark Kikerberg was involved.
>>
File: FullSizeRender 2.jpg (116 KB, 653x710) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
116 KB, 653x710
r8 my eyes FBI
>>
>mfw when i have no digital footprint
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.