[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and Gentleman of 4chan, Mr. Hiroyuki Nishimura your leader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Wanderer.jpg (192 KB, 1240x721) Image search: [Google]
Wanderer.jpg
192 KB, 1240x721
Ladies and Gentleman of 4chan, Mr. Hiroyuki Nishimura your leader will not be speaking with you tonight, his time is up, I have taken it over. You are to hear a report on the world crisis, that is what you are going to hear. For twelve years you have been asking who is John Galt, this is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life, I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values.

Twelve years ago when I worked in your world I was an inventor, like the man who discovered the use of steam or the man who discovered the use of oil, I discovered a source of energy which had been available since the birth of the globe but which men had not known how to use except as an object of worship, of terror, and of legends without a thundering God. I invented a motor that draws it's energy from the atmosphere, a perpetually running motor. It would have raised the efficiency of every human installation using power, it would have made a fortune for me and for those who would hire me.

Then one night at a factory meeting I heard myself sentenced to death by a reason of my achievement, I heard three parasites assert that my brain, and my life were their property. That my right to exist was conditional and dependent upon the satisfaction of their desire, the purpose of my ability they said was to serve the needs of those who were less able. Just as the parasites were counting on my self-immolation to carry out the means of their plan, so throughout the world and throughout men's history in every history and form, I saw I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind, I pronounced it, the word was "No" I stood up in the middle of that meeting, of 6,000 men and I declared that I would stop the motor of the world, I quit that factory and I quit your world and I made it my job to warn your victims and give them the method and weapon to fight, the weapon was justice.
>>
I gathered the leaders of industry, the intellects and artists, and showed them how to live by another morality; mine. We the men of the mind are now on strike against self-immolation, we are on strike against the creed of unrewarded duties, we are on strike against the dogma that the pursuit of one's happiness is evil. We who are the living buffers between you and the nature of your creed are no longer there to save you from the effects of your chosen beliefs. You have been living on borrowed time and I am the man who has called in the loan.

When the looter state collapses deprived of the best of it's slaves and falls to a level of impenitent chaos and dissolves into starving robber gangs fighting to rob one another, when the advocates of the morality of sacrifice parish with their filial ideals, then and on that day we will return, then this country will once more become a sanctuary for a vanishing species; the rational being. The political system we will build is contained in a single moral premise, no man may obtain any values from others by resorting to physical force, every man will stand or fall, live or die by his rational judgement. If he fails to use it and falls, he will be his only victim. If he feels his judgement is inadequate, he will not be given a gun to improve it. If he chooses to correct his errors in time he will have the unobstructed example of his betters for guidance and learning to thinking, but an end will be put to the infamy of paying for one life for the errors of another.

Whoever you are, you who are alone with my words in this moment. With nothing but your honesty to help you to understand the choice is still open to be a human being but the price is to start from scratch, to stand naked in the face of reality and reversing a costly historical error to declare "I am, therefore I'll think" you had known how to take an inventory of your wealth, now take an inventory of your mind.
>>
Awoooooooooooooovement
>>
>>74892503
k lol
>>
File: limeawoo.png (127 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
limeawoo.png
127 KB, 900x900
Awoo~~~
>>
>>74892570
When you cried out for the unobtainable spirit which you felt had deserted your world you gave it my name, but what you were calling out was your own betrayed self-esteem.

Do not let the hero in your soul parish, it was only frustration for the life you deserved but have never been able to reach. Check your role in the nature of your battle, the world you desire can be won, it exist, it is real, it is possible, and it is yours. Fight, fight for the value of your person, fight for the virtue of your pride. Fight for the essence that is man, for his sovereign rational mind, fight with the radiant certainty and absolute rectitude of knowing that yours is the morality of life and that yours is the battle for any achievement, any value, any grandeur, and any goodness and any joy that has ever existed on this earth.

You will win when you are ready to pronounce the oath, I have taken at the start of my battle. And for those who wish to know the day of my return I shall repeat it to the hearing of the world. I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
>>
File: 1328510012036[1].jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1328510012036[1].jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>74892503
Alright
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
I tried to read this wall of text but all I see is 'I'm a massive faggot' repeated over and over again.
>>
>>74893994
>Wall of text

It's not a "Wall of text" It's clearly divided up so it can be easier to read, I could read it just fine. I guess you're just an illiterate, lazy faggot. How much space do the paragraphs need to have between each other for you to be able to comprehend and read it? Guess next time I'll just put a humongous amount of space between sections so you can understand it clearly.
>>
>>74894285
wew lad

you sounds pretty salty someone mentioned your diatribe is retarded
>>
>>74894685
Well you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just pointing out that it is not a "Wall of text" nor is it difficult to read. You don't have to agree with what I wrote but if you can't comprehend or read it then you are fucking autistic and have the reading skills of a 9 year old, that or you're just lazy as fuck.
>>
File: 1463853720653.jpg (13 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1463853720653.jpg
13 KB, 236x235
>>74892503
Nice copypasta fag.

>Atlas shrugged
>>
>>74895203
Well of course it's from Atlas Shrugged, I figured most of /pol/ would recognize it. Also this is just a condensed version of the speech, obviously I'm not going to sit and post the 58 page long speech from the actual book. I actually like the way the condensed version sounds anyway.
>>
>>74895390
You were wrong then, half of pol are religious faggots now. They would not know of it.

Some of /pol/ would recognize it, not most.
>>
>>74895523
Wow, really? Sad day. I figured more people on /pol/ would be like Atheist or Agnostic, I'm actually somewhat surprised that the board has been filled with religious people.

Oh well, let them read what I wrote anyway, maybe they'll like it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.