[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King Nigger niggers around once again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: Y2QIMlq.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1062) Image search: [Google]
Y2QIMlq.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1062
Looks like the head monkey has time to eat gook food but not fix America. I can't fucking believe this.
>>
edge
>>
>>74890014
Nice of you to stop by cucknadia
>>
wow what a pic! look at him! he's just like me!
>>
So, a nigger and a junkie walk into this bar...
>>
>>74889631
It always pisses me off seeing these guys vacationing, golfing, or otherwise dicking around. You only get 4 or 8 years in office. Make the fucking most of it. Read a book in your downtime, or have a discussion with any of the top people on the planet.
>>
>>74889631
Because he doesn't need food. What a tool.
>>
>>74891279
Why read of exotic places when you can visit them yourself?
>>
>>74891594
why lead a country when you can use it as a 8 year vacation
>>
>>74889631
Hi hater.
>>
>>74889631

Looks like I'll skip this episode
>>
>>74889631
You sound like a fucking queer
>>
File: 1462149485621.jpg (32 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1462149485621.jpg
32 KB, 500x491
I quite like Bourdain's show.
He's a degenerate heroin addict but I'm mad jelly he gets to travel, eat and get pissed all the time and CNN foots the bill.
>>
>>74889631
You have a mental problem man
>>
>>74889631
>Oh, this is good. Yea.
>>
>>74889631
The President is the chief diplomat of the USA.

Yup: he's being in public in foreign countries.

You might not have managed to get to the 8th grade, so you wouldn't know this from social studies, but it's actually his job.
>>
File: 1464031190262.jpg (34 KB, 616x539) Image search: [Google]
1464031190262.jpg
34 KB, 616x539
>>74890274
what? a nigger?
>>
>>74889631
>America ever stopped being great.
>>
>>74889631

Living overseas and not really caring what happens to the US, I find it hard to hate Obama. He just seems like he couldn't give two fucks anymore, 7 and a half years of not being able to get shit done and he's just given up and enjoying it now.
>>
>>74895080
Really? A celebrity-tour to Vietnam, where forty years ago we were dropping napalm on their civilians and are now received with honors, shoring up diplomatic relationship with a country bordering our largest, global competitor...

Seems like the actions of a guy who doesn't give two fucks?

'Cuz it seems, to people who can use their brains, like a diplomatic coup.
>>
Who's the guy with him?
>>
I never liked these photos of the president doing "everyday" things in the outside world. We all know full well that all the people eating there were vetted and there are 50000 secret service agents guarding.
>>
>>74889631
Obama isn't the worst thing ever, he's just really bad in certain areas and even some of that I think is just him doing the puppet masters' bidding.
>>
Wow Obama really? Eating food?
>>
>>74889631
why is obama's wrist so limp?
>>
>>74895662

Vietnam has gladly accepted the global capitalism cock. Look through your dresser, I guarantee some of your clothes were made there. In 10 years, Vietnam and the other little tigers will be overtaking large chunks of the Chinese electronics market as China automates and focuses on rebuilding it's environment and green technology. The Chinese in turn are compressing the entire 20th Century of US development cycles into 30 years.
>>
>>74889631
This piece of shit has the time to go on TV shows but can't go to a Generals funeral who was killed in Afghanistan or Justice Scalia's funeral because he was busy nigging it up. Goddam he's a pile of shit.
>>
>>74895662

Haha get fucked burger, you've had good trade relations with Vietnam for over two decades. I was also speaking in a general sense like playing golf, attending sports events, smashing beers, you uppity cunt.
>>
File: Crackhead.jpg (67 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
Crackhead.jpg
67 KB, 300x388
>>74889631
>Obama eating food in a country he's in is somehow something to complain about
>Ignoring white liberals are a bigger problem for us than Obama
>Being this assblasted about a black president who's about to leave office

I don't agree with Obama's policies, but at least he's not a colossal faggot like OP.
>>
>>74891714
Underrated post
>>
>>74889631
Damn bruh I can feel the status signal high who ever took the picture no doubt is getting right now.
>>
>>74895080
>7 and a half years of not being able to get shit done and he's just given up and enjoying it now.
>not being able to get shit done
Get a fucking grip. You're right about not getting shit done though
>>
does anyone know why King Nigger told smirking kike Bill Maher to fuck off, when he's done literally every other TV Show/podcast/shitty show on earth?

I think it's funny as fuck to be honest.
>>
>>74891714

>t. George W. Bush
> out on the ranch 1/3 of the time.

Obama will have had about 200 days vacation by end of his term compared to Dubya's 879 days of vacation.
>>
>>74896733

If I'm right then what's ya fuckin' point?
>>
>>74897163
Presidents are probably working on their vacation anyway. You literally can't step away from the job for any short period of time.
>>
>>74889631

>Anthony Bourdain entertaining that nigger

My copy of kitchen confidential is going in the trash.
>>
>>74891279
oh get fucking real, he's the president of the US, he can vacation whenever the fuck he wants. don't say you wouldn't take advantage of it either.
>>
>>74889631

Japs aren't gooks.
>>
>>74897655

Also, this.
>fly to japan
>find white guy to eat with
>>
>Obama and Bourdain in the same room together

You could cut through the liberal smugness with a knife. Bourdain's new show is shit anyway.
>>
>>74897655
>>74897888
I'd blame Obama for trying so desperately to get back into the spotlight that he's going on the Food Network for attention over Bourdain or his producers taking advantage an opportunity with an attention needy president.
>>
Bourdain got Obama a $6 dollar meal.
Even the left is laughing at Obama would media tried to cover it up.
One of the best and most respected chefs on the world and instead of cooking him a one of a kind culinary luxury he got him a McDonald's Happy Meal.

Based Bourdain
>>
>>74898491

Yeah... that's gay.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.