[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The war against ISIS will last for another 50 years, are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: perfect medium rare.jpg (159 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
perfect medium rare.jpg
159 KB, 1075x603
The war against ISIS will last for another 50 years, are you aware of that?
>>
>>74889463
Not if you shitskins stop funding them.
>>
>>74889463

against ISIS? No

The regional war in the Middle East? Likely
>>
It won't. They won't take more territory than they already have and the territory they have isn't as hard to take over as say, the Taliban.
>>
>>74889463
People need jobs.
>>
File: With_Lawrence_in_Arabia.jpg (112 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
With_Lawrence_in_Arabia.jpg
112 KB, 366x488
>>74889463
>implying this is anything new
>>
File: dell customer service.jpg (84 KB, 1236x720) Image search: [Google]
dell customer service.jpg
84 KB, 1236x720
>>74889514
Blame USA and their failed policy. Not us.

Everything would be fine if Saddam was ruling Iraq still
>>
File: djkhaledanotherone.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
djkhaledanotherone.gif
2 MB, 400x225
ISIS as a Institiution will be destoyed within the next 2 years, but there will be a new one, and another one
>>
You know that Iraqi and Syrian army are now completely capable of taking down ISIS?
They won't survive next 2 years.
>>
Until China get their shit in order and undermine our policies in the middle east, there will always be strife there.

Our foreign policy has ALWAYS been "fuck shit up and get it done behind the scenes."

I hoped it would change by now, but it hasn't. I also doubt we have a tactic for when China finally implements a strategy similar to Africa. They are doing the "sure, we are fucking you over too, but at least we are building hospitals when we rape your shit" strategy and it is clearly winning hearts and minds. Same tactic used by every insurgent/terrorist/freedom fighter group since the 70's.

I'm not ashamed of what my nation has done, I am ashamed of how slowly we adapt.
>>
File: CAnIuZyU8AAn4Qn.png (808 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
CAnIuZyU8AAn4Qn.png
808 KB, 786x576
>>74889882
That's quite funny. Americans had a huge operation in Fallujah in 2004, Iraqis still trying to recapture the place in 2016 and there will be other Fallujah operations by 2028 and 2040.
>>
>>74889463
Just look at a fucking timeline and realize that the Middle East has been in perpetual war with itself since forever, more so than any other region in the world. IS isn't to shocking if you take a quick look back.

Actually, if there's one noteworthy thing the Ottomans achieved, it's the relative stability in the Arabic speaking regions.
>>
File: e98.jpg (109 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
109 KB, 800x585
very aware yes
>>
>>74890580
>Actually, if there's one noteworthy thing the Ottomans achieved, it's the relative stability in the Arabic speaking regions.
They've fucked it up when they've teamd up with the brits and kicked the ottomans out, now they cry and whine "free palestine".
>>
File: steam roller.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
steam roller.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>50 years to defeat isis
>50 million steamrollers would bring eternal peace to the entire middle east in just a year
You boys just ain't trying hard enough.
>>
>>74890770
Well they only managed to maintain stability through a strict military-style occupation so there's no surprise Arabs got tired of it, but as long as it existed, it kept most of them in check.
>>
>>74891354
Ottomans were the natural predator of Wahabbis. They were almost going extinct in late 19th century... But Brits fucked it up as usual.
>>
>>74891559

BEADY EYES
FULL OF LIES

The Anglo is eternal.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.