[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU HAVE NO PRIDE :( >that being said I have to group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1280px-Walter_Palmer's_clinic.jpg (208 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Walter_Palmer's_clinic.jpg
208 KB, 1280x960
>YOU HAVE NO PRIDE :(
>that being said I have to group up with other people and indirectly harass you in order to prove my point
My are deluded women/animal rights "activists" so retarded /pol/?
>>
>>74888195
Context of the pic ?
>>
>>74888272
Some anti hunting faggots was angry about a dentis hunting a lion in africa some years ago
>>
>>74888195
deep cleaning is a fuckin scam, some dentist tried to convince me to get that shit, $3000 out of my pocket id rather die eating chocolate and drinking soda.
>>
They are very emotionally unstable and are desperate for a place in this world. All the good chads are taken and betas are too off put by their selfish demeanor. It's a problem that high school and college couldn't fix and only made worse.
>>
File: Namibia_13_15_24.png (936 KB, 527x732) Image search: [Google]
Namibia_13_15_24.png
936 KB, 527x732
Bump with some hunting successes
>>
>>74888272
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Cecil_the_lion
>>
File: Namibia_13_15_03.png (855 KB, 800x507) Image search: [Google]
Namibia_13_15_03.png
855 KB, 800x507
>>
>>74888585
Yooo
Dank
>>
>>74888507
>>74888585
>White males are inhuman! How could they harm such wonderful creatures! Don't they realize these species are going extinct solely because of their criminal, patriachist acts?!
>>
>>74889045
Damn is Monster Hunter generations?
Why can't you visit an Aryan village, is it because whites in MH killed at the surrounding monsters and you have to go the boondocks to fight them?
>>
>>74889492
Nignogs can't get past the great maccao, they have to go online and get actual players to carry their ape asses.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.