[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In order to show how safe current migration is to Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: qorvugiAcOXDexv-800x450-noPad.jpg (41 KB, 618x347) Image search: [Google]
qorvugiAcOXDexv-800x450-noPad.jpg
41 KB, 618x347
>In order to show how safe current migration is to Europe, particularly regarding the cause of feminism (I reject wholeheartedly the notion that North African and Middle Eastern migrants are unsafe, and rapists), Emma Watson should spend a week's holiday in a Calais migrant camp, without guards of course, to show how safe, and how pro feminism these migrants are.
https://www.change.org/p/emma-watson-spend-one-week-in-a-calais-migrant-camp-for-feminism

Hahaha holy shit, we NEED to sign this. It's time for Emma to get "culturally enriched".
>>
File: 1463912883092.jpg (121 KB, 870x931) Image search: [Google]
1463912883092.jpg
121 KB, 870x931
Yeah nah.
>>
>>74887872
It will not happen.
>>
take this shit back to /b/
>>
>>74888206
This. Millionsof people could sign it and she wouldn't do shit.
>>
>>74887872
never happen they are all talk no action they all want other people to do it for them.. they dont want to do it themselves. they want everyone to race mix while the stay in thier rich white safe areas. typical liberals.
>>
>>74888206
>>74888601
>>74888784
OP here while I do generally believe this and agree I like to think that she'll do this to inflate her own ego, and I REALLY hope she does.
>>
File: OP.png (27 KB, 960x776) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
27 KB, 960x776
>>74887872
Oh look it's this shit again
>>
>>74887872
Hello newfriend.
>>
>>74887872
She'll just get raped and then blame it on white oppression.
>>
>>74889978
Nah same thing will happen as last time a celeb visited them. They'll put on their woe is me faces while the cameras are around, and as soon as they're turned off they'll rob the crew
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.