[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUSTRIA ELECTIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: alexander-van-der-bellen.jpg (93 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
alexander-van-der-bellen.jpg
93 KB, 1240x930
LINKS -
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36362505
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/europe/austria-presidential-election/
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/24/world/europe/austria-presidential-election.html?_r=0&referer=
Is this good or bad for Austria, in the sense that Van der Bellen will accept more rapefugees? Crime and rape rates will skyrocket, leading to a stronger hatred of mudslimes. Is this going to just help the right wing across Europe? What do you guys think?
>no "RIGHT WING BTFO"
>>
The country will get worse and it will force people to wake up. Things aren't bad enough in europe yet. They will get A LOT worse before people mass revolt.
>>
>>74881783
Rigged
>>
File: 1459195721494.jpg (98 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
1459195721494.jpg
98 KB, 326x284
>>74882013
So Sweden was the first country to succumb to the mudslime hordes, followed by the caliphate Germany, and now Austria is next? I think that, after more countries are invaded by the shitskins, the happening will commence
>>
Why aren't there any armed revolts in Austria?
>>
>>74881783
>Is this good or bad for Austria
It's good in the sense that the role of the President in Austria is near exclusively a representative and diplomatic one. You can't have someone too zealous in that office, a German nationalist isn't exactly good for international relations.

This something people seem to forget here.
>>
>>74882709
This.
>>
>>74882709
>good for international relations.
so good for refugee intake signaling
>>
>>74882709
Excellent point, but do you think Austria will end up caliphate-tier like Germany or Sweden?
>>
This summer is gonna be hot for the women here :^)
>>
a single, non cucked candidate takes 49.8 percent against all the other parties

bad

it's more than any other anti immigration candidate ever got

Austria is almost uncucked

let's face it, do you guys expect the green idiot to fix anything? Nah, it'll just get worse. And push more people to the right
>>
>>74883322
That's what we're hoping for italia-bro
>>
>>74881783
He lost by a very low margin yet a lot of news outlets,esp the popular one,depict this as a crushing loss for the """"""""""far right""""""""""".
>>
It's not that bad, the threat of the FPÖ is still lingering(this election really showcased that), if our cucked government makes a repeat of last year regarding refugees the FPÖ will get 50+% in the next election (2018 or earlier).

So they really can't afford to go full on Green Refugees Welcome anymore.
>>
>>74883094

>>74883131
No, that's honestly empty populist rhetoric.
This kind of talk has been going on for literal decades, even here, and nothing happened.

Remember the yugoslav conflicts?
They were an extremely similar set of issues, but set much closer to home.

>>74883322
>do you guys expect the green idiot to fix anything?
I expect him to do absolutely nothing, as expected of the Austrian President.

I prefer a president who does nothing over someone who inevitably will disturb the peace and quiet.

And what I might need to mention here, for people who do actually know anything about him except his party allegiance, is that he doesn't really belong in his party, he's not exactly far-left or focused on ecological issues.
He is a professor of economics, after all.
>>
Was it rigged, lads?
>>
>>74882402
pretty much I remember someone saying it takes way to much to wake the white man up but when he wakes up nobody goes harder
>>
>>74882709
>>74882976
Fuck I didn't know austrians were so cucked. I do understand the defeat of Hofer. Poor guy, you don't deserve him.
>>
>>74885279
>offer reasonable explanations for what happened
>LE EPIK KUCK MEME xDDDD
fuck off
>>
>>74881783
>"far right"

jews can't stop, can't they?
>>
>>74882709
>>74882976
when is the general election?
>>
>>74885988
Two years.
Then you can go talk about habbedings all over, this thing here was basically irrelevant.
>>
>>74886069
yea I know. It still is a positive sign that people almost elected someone constantly branded as a nazi. If VdB will do nothing you'll most likely end up electing an FPO government
>>
File: Karte_Böhmen_unter_Ottokar_II.png (109 KB, 823x821) Image search: [Google]
Karte_Böhmen_unter_Ottokar_II.png
109 KB, 823x821
>"soon"
>>
>>74882709
Not only that

But this shows that nearly 50% of your country is willing to vote for that far right party.

Expect additional offices to be won on the local level due to all the publicity they've gotten.

From the ground up, niggas
>>
File: 236.824.jpg (17 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
236.824.jpg
17 KB, 620x310
>>
100% of votes went to parties outside of centrist traditional "business as usual" political system.

That is the most important part.
>>
>>74887054

this is how I see it

The OVP voters that voted FPO for first time may wonder why continue voting OVP
>>
>>74886404
>If VdB will do nothing you'll most likely end up electing an FPO government
That's not a good thing.
You people probably don't know what happened the last time we had one of those.
Or that time one of our States elected an FPÖ government.

Does the word HYPO mean anything to you?
>>
>>74887054

Pmt senpai. The only thing we have to do is to keep our faith.

We have, after all, come this far from people fleeing other parties. The more we keep our cool and strengthen ourselves and our communities the more we can invalidate the claims made that we are opportunist, fringe elements of society.
>>
>>74887433
fellow ameribro, when do you think it will be our turn to fight anti terrorists in our own country?
>>
Will there be any recount?
>>
>>74887670
Silly goy
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.