[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf lives in the ghetto >ask me to pick her up >Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 205x246
>tfw gf lives in the ghetto
>ask me to pick her up
>Trump stickers all on my car

How fucked am I?
>>
>>74877455
Well, probably not as you're too much of a puss to see your girlfriend.
I'm saying you wont get fucked by your gf
>>
I hope you get shot tbqh stickers on cars are cringy as fuck
>>
You don't have a gf. I bet you don't even have a car. Faggot.
>>
She's definitely already getting fucked by niggers and spics. She's asking you to pick her up only so she can taunt you.

These are the games that Women play.
>>
File: maga flag 1.png (884 KB, 1600x802) Image search: [Google]
maga flag 1.png
884 KB, 1600x802
>>74877455
If you put that shit on your car, you better be able to back up your beliefs. Its like when I wear my MAGA hat. Zero fucks given. If anyone accosts me, they will get rekt.
>>
>>74877636
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
Where at op?
>>
You aren't fucked at all. Just shoot the nigger that tries to throw a brick at your car or some shit.
>>
File: safe transportation.jpg (20 KB, 236x347) Image search: [Google]
safe transportation.jpg
20 KB, 236x347
Hope your "car" is pic related
>>
>>74877455

not at all
>>
>>74877635
hahaha, probably this
>>
>>74877455

What are you worried about? The rate of violent crime in the US is 0 because of guns, and any insults they throw at you are just expressions of free speech. You have nothing to fear my American friend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.