[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Namibia/ VOLKSTAAT PROJECT GENERAL 4.0: "HUMANITARIAN COLONISTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1463922221947.png (16 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1463922221947.png
16 KB, 600x400
This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>May not be obese or anorexic.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

"Is it whites only?"

Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?
Small population that is concentrated in the Northern border. Lots of cheap desert land. A hell of a lot of undeveloped resources. Shitty military using a handful of wwii tanks and 1950s aircraft. Legally foreigners can own land if it "benefits" the economy.

>Why not X white country?

Governments are cucked or in Jewish/NWO pockets. Too much population, too obvious targets. Land is too expensive.

>What's the plan?

Start fake humanitarian websites, attract right-wing STEM field western workers and develop the undeveloped land. Profit, use it to buy more land/houses. Rinse and repeat.
Provide safe haven for 4.5 million SA whites that are awaiting their expulsion from South Africa within the next two decades as the economy fucks up.
Eventually, claim back a bunch of desert with artificial irrigation, have a small lower class finance/libertarian based economy and trade the raw materials.
We declare independence and fight off the weak military.
UN doesn't care about African back-water.

>How can I join?

Join our TEMPORARY facebook group

>Is this roleplay?

We got in the news boi http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 618x281) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 618x281
>FACEBOOK GROUP.
>>
>>74869214

>>Is this roleplay?
>We got in the news boi http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Yeah. You got in the news for roleplay.
>>
>moving to africa
>more stable than Europe

wtf are you smoking? Put away the tik chappie. TIK IS KAK
>>
>>74869446
He's already in Africa. Namibia already has a German population and is probably socially safer than parts of South Africa. The major problem is probably living in the harsh Calahari Desert.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x450
>>74869214
I would absolutely join in this effort. However what are your plans for actually taking over Nambia? I doubt they have a real standing army, however I doubt the UN would let you take over anywhere in Africa.
>>
>>74870080
We plan to legally buy the land like Israel and fuck them over in a decade or two once we get enough colonists in.

We're forming a fund to buy land and invest in untapped uranium mines and offshore oil and gas rigs. We use the profits to further out goals.
>>
>>74870080
They do have an army actually, they're supplied by every major gun manufactor and have participated in a lot of wars in africa
>>
File: tumblr_mz8jhbrVOn1sr1ki0o4_250.gif (995 KB, 245x252) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz8jhbrVOn1sr1ki0o4_250.gif
995 KB, 245x252
>>74870440
That was back when they were controlled by South Africa. Their military is probably weaker today.
>>74870343
They also have diamond reserves.
>>
File: meemleger.png (51 KB, 938x393) Image search: [Google]
meemleger.png
51 KB, 938x393
>>74870440
Their army is pretty much a meme, and they haven't partaken in any conflicts since about 2000.
>>
>>74871160
Yeah but can a simple militia take them out?

(with a good strategist like..uh...me, we can)
>>
why humanitarian? why not just make an investment firm, that funds a collective community?
>>
>>74871559
>investment firm
>in africa
>>
>>74871642
>untapped resources
>guys we are just friendly western investors nothing to worry about,
more believable and honest desu senpai.
>>
File: desertnights4bi0.7669.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
desertnights4bi0.7669.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>74871642
There are tons of natural resources to invest in. The Afrikaners have made something out of nothing.
>>
>Yeah guys, the namibian army is a meme !
>get bitchslapped by black in his own country
>>
>>74871919
>South African mercenaries
Vs.
>dumb kaffirs
Also actually read the plan. It is to immigrate legally and to form a community.
>>
I wish this wasnt just a Pipedream, after this Vote I just want to get out.
>>
>>74871801
humanitarian would be more innocent
>>
>>74872057
I'm also in contact with a greek pmc if that's ever needed
>>
>>74872057
and then to take over the country

As a few said, if some people actually do it, other will follow.
>>
>>74872101
but not believable if we are buying up property, also we shouldn't be talking specifics so openly, is there an encrypted method of communicating collectively?
>>
>>74872455
kikebook for now
>>74869272
>>
>>74872382
It's far easier to just immigrate and control the country through voting and policy change than out and out warfare. It is a lot more subversive than it sounds.
>>
Serious question...
Why Namibia? They have 2+ mil people.
Yeah their country is kinda big which means that the population density is quite low, and the land prices are also low but you have to consider that most of that country is a shithole.
>Namibia is the driest country in sub-Saharan Africa
It's going to take too much investment to make it a nice place.

What about some islands?
>>
>>74872864
There are islands off the coast of Namibia. I assume it was chosen because it is close to SA for the Boers to move to and already has a White population. Like you said, the main problem is the Calahari Desert which is one of the hottest places in the world.
>>
>>74872864
most islands are owned by 1st world countries
hey we could colonize Lesbos and go arma 3 style
>>
These colony things always fail, I was part of one from /k/ for a while, people eventually lost interest

Unless one of you fags is a leader with some balls, it will fall apart inevitability
>>
>>74873042
What about Nigger countries with a lot of white tourists?
Cape Verde, Trinidad and Tobago, etc?
>>
>>74873135
Most of them fail because they are fucking retarded. The Russian who wanted a colony in the South Seas was an idiot. This is more to help the Afrikaners stay safe.
>>
>>74873365
caribbean islands are very expensive to buy land on not to mention there is a lot of competition to own the land on the islands from rich foriegners
>>
Is pectus carinatum something that would stop me from entering?
>>
>>74869214
This is the stupidest shit I have ever heard of. HAC cant get 1000 people to move to make a perfectly legal move the pacific northwest. Yet you believe you can get 2 million whites to move to literary coontown.

Good luck.
>>
>>74874684
>pectus carinatum
don't know yet, if it life threatening and genetically transmissive that could be a problem
>>
>>74874875
good luck in sweden swen
>>
>No furries
How are you gonna stop us tho?
>>
File: 1461539114628s.jpg (4 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
1461539114628s.jpg
4 KB, 114x125
>>74875776
we will slaughter you like the animals you are
>>
>>74875776
in all seriousness we can't...yet
>>
>>74875429
What if we have something that may be genetic but is not a total detrement and we agree to not reproduce? Something like scoliosis.
>>
>>74875429
What if he agrees to work and be productive but not reproduce. You will be hard pressed to find enough people to work and live that don't have something wrong with them.
>>
>>74876019
What if I keep everything to the internet?
>>
>>74875473
There are a dozen fully white slavic countries, alternatively I could, since I have a actually usefull education and am a generate person, just get a job and move to the pacific northwest in the USA.

Why would I under any circumstance move to nigger-central? You know that even if we were to grant the long shot that you were to succed and get into power. Any kind of prosperity the country will be swamped with coons just like SA was?

1 million imigrants per year into SA under apartheid.
Instituting white or meritocratic rule would get you into the same situation as Rhodesia or appartheid SA and Closing the bordes to your little white-topia would make you unable to export anything because of boycotts and while Rhodesia and SA only ever fought coons, the SA army today is a fairly advanced first-world fighting force which would probably just invade you at some point...

Just do something productive instead.

NWF, Tratitionalist worker party, moving to hungary. I dont know what you prefer, but this is even more of a pipe dream than the Muh Constitution, retake america kind of people.
>>
>>74876191
This would be fine. He can go in history, but his family name will die out.
>>
>>74876252
Okay. I just see it being a problem turning away every person with poor vision or flat feet you can forbid them to reproduce and only let the best of the best breed. But we will absolutely need all the people we can get to start. Also what if a child is born with a genetic mutation? A missing arm for example is he to be killed or just again forbade to reproduce.
>>
>>74872690
>It is a lot more subversive than it sounds.

Also, poetic, in a way

They force us to do something, with their clear and obvious, relentless attacks against us in the West.
>>
>>74876456
forbade to reproduce. Since it's a bit hard to monitor, I think a aristocracy system for people free of defects would work a lot better.
>>
>>74876212
well this is an project in its very early stages, we'll get to establishing norms and rules. but for now I guess if you don't say anything and we don't ask, you are good to go
>>
>>74876094
that sounds fairly reasonable to me

the group has a good consenus on following basic eugenics on who can have kids and such it is mainly strong intelligent whites with no defects

but if you fit that criteria but have a genetic flaw and you can still help our society i don't know see why you can't help and just not have kids

things are going to change so i recommend following us on Facebook for now and seeing how he handle unique cases like that
>>
This isn't going to happen.
>>
>>74876220
I recommend following us on facebook now and seeing how handle policies like that

this project is its early stages and when we get it off the ground we will decide how to handle stuff like that

if you are discontent with how we handle things you can leave, there is no pressure dude
>>
>>74877206
you can follow us and see how it turns out, and you can leave anytime
>>
>>74876805
What would define as free from defects though?
And what would it mean to be a port of said aristocracy?

>>74876887
Sounds reasonable.
>>
File: 1462600569816.jpg (89 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
1462600569816.jpg
89 KB, 566x677
tbqh my young mind thinks the only way this would happen is if we polcucks on facekike moved and bought shitloads of land and then had the money for guns and shit and maybe some /k/ammandos that want to be Rhodesia 2.0 or kill niggers. Maybe we could get a few nice APCs or WW2 tanks :DD
>>
>>74877291
I don't fancy going to the third world when enough of the third world is coming to me. If it were to actually happen I would consider it but this is never going past talking about it on /pol/. The stupid Russian who wants to build Waterworld has more chance of succeeding than this does.
>>
>>74877317
* high iq
* tested as white (pink nipple test)
* has offered large contribution to country
* free of defects (things that you wouldn't survive with if it were 13th century)
>>
Why not make Cape Republic happen? Much easier.
>>
>>74877494
Okay, then I just wanna ask, do you have any ideas so far on what benefits people belonging to said aristocracy would get?
And I suppose it shouldn't be hereditary, or?
>>
>>74877448
alright then, best of luck to you senpai
>>
>>74877408
>bought shitloads of land
buying land is the first main hurdle of this project as recently i got come legal advice from the firm I work at that we should appear as a company or a charity that will have positive impacts on the community we move to
>>
File: i196241.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
i196241.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>74877408
Actual Rhodesia is filled with niggers. Namibia is probably one of the better places that this could work. You are right about having to have weapons and protection though. The main thing is that the Afrikaners need a better place to live.
>>
>>74877610
It is hereditary to all your offspring that meets the requirements. Benefits I haven't thought of, but maybe a stronger voice during referenda?
>>
>>74869446
You'll be allowed to emigrate from Sweden to white Namibia, Sven, but I'm afraid you'll have to leave your feminism and cuckoldry behind.
>>
>>74878058
Are aspies ok? Otherwise half of /pol/ would be excluded.
>>
>>74878318
Not really I'd say. While they're more and more than welcome, because if anything they're not retarded. I guess we could allow them but if all their kids are diagnosed as well, the line would stop.
>>
>>74878318
Well a girls genes better be dominant over mine because I got ADD when I was younger and a few other problems but not autism or physical.
>>
>>74878642
Well you could breed smart and hope on offspring that makes all tests.
>>
File: msa2-v.jpg (117 KB, 447x519) Image search: [Google]
msa2-v.jpg
117 KB, 447x519
I'd imagine it would actually be more productive and realistic to focus on building a white community and contribute to the development of the country, rather than this hostile talk of taking over etc.

>>74873027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3BiWwqDGG0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWteolohJEA
>>
>>74879373
The takeover won't happen within the first thirty years or so. We're patient. We start with private army "to protect ourselves", move on to introducing our own currency, etc.
>>
>>74879986
gold standard or gtfo
>>
>>74880140
Of course. Jew and their tactics are forbidden.
>>
>>74879373
You lack vision.

Here is a list of motivations for choosing Namibia

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia

2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication

3. There are already white nationalists there that own huge swathes of land

4. It is adjacent to South Africa, and therefore geo-politically relevant to the plight of the Afrikaner

5. The population is 2m, and there are 4.5 million whites in Saffer land that want their own nation

6. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules

7. Because of this forced cuckoldry, we simply reverse immigrate from the Lands of Cuck

8. There is tremendous potential to innovate new sustainable technologies

9. No one else wants to live there anyway
>>
File: sketch24164957.png (438 KB, 470x836) Image search: [Google]
sketch24164957.png
438 KB, 470x836
>>74880519
10. There is a prophecy that predicts this happening.
>>
How the fuck are you going to start a fucking colony? You can't even count to 5 you morons.

Do it. Prove me wrong. Count to 5.
>>
>>74882056
>>
>>74882056
>>>/b/
>>
>>74882056
>>>/b/ is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>74882170
>>74882182
>>74882291
Off to a good start.
>>
>>74869214
Why not retake SA? Purge the Zulus the fuck out.

Well I guess at some point in the future....
>>
>>74880519
>too many africans in europe
>lets move to africa
truly brilliant
>>
This sounds good.

Does bad eyesight count as major hereditary disease?

Would love to see/help our afrikaner broeders get a sovereign country to live at peace in.
>>
>>74882740
Answered earlier. If its just eyesight. and you meet the other requirements stated here >>74877494
then >>74876805 with benefits like >>74878058
and for eyesight >>74878561, you should just >>74878710
>>
>>74882404
>Why not retake SA?

Because 2 million is a lot easier to outnumber than 50 million. There is no need for violence, anyway. We simply need to reverse the same process of replacement and genocide they are implementing in our homelands. We go there as 'refugees', men of fortune, who want to use our skills to develop a desert wasteland.

Also, the niggers there are really timid, and don't have the same sort of history against white people that they have in SA. Namibia is actually rather developed and clean compared to the rest of subsaharan africa. The architecture there reflects the German spirit to this day.

If we don't go in there with guns blazing and act like total assholes, and just quietly start buying and developing land, this project has a chance.

If we 'invaded' SA we would be slapped down in 5 seconds.

>>74882498
You don't get it. It's about autonomy. We have no chance to change our nations. They are too fucked, too heavily armed.

In the West, we can only react. In Namibia, we can create our own destiny.
>>
ANYONE HERE WHO KNOWS STUFF ABOUT FARMING IN THE DESERT?

Then join our (temp) Facebook. group link in first post of this thread.
>>
>>74882972
Ah I missed that. Thanks for letting me know what has been going on.

Personally I think because there are so many people with below average eyesight it shouldn't be at all be a priority. Especially because it's so easily solved by contacts or glasses.
>>
>>74869214
I'll bite
I'm pretty much good on all of those points expect I'm Hispanic, and a brown one to be exact. Could I join up anyways, you're going to need some token minorities to claim you're not completely raycist.
>>
Is slight asthma a major hereditary disease? Could compensate for that since I'm currently studying biotech, which might be useful, and my IQ is ought to be anywhere between 135~145. Definitely not fat, but not strong either.
>>
>>74883201
Desert groudwater.
>>
>>74883355
That's what I'd say if I had poor eyesight.

The idea is to outbreed diseases and become stronger human beings. Honestly just make sure you marry someone with perfect eyesight and no reports of glasses whatsoever and your problem will be solved.

>>74883385
The consensus is just white people, but some excuse niggers wouldn't be bad. Could just use natives though, they're cheaper since all they'll need to be bribed is food lol
>>
Another episode of neckbearded aspies colonizing places.
First it was siberia, then underwater and now fucking africa.
AHAHAH
>>
>>74883640
>That's what I'd say if I had poor eyesight.
What a non-argument.

Just saying I understand what you mean but I think for the sake of this to happen you can't be this selective. Don't discriminate too much among the whites. Once you've established a stable country you can put rules that allow people with small hereditary disseases like bad eyesight only to have 2 kids orso, while people with good eyesight can go have 4-10 so eventually it should be bred out when mixed well, while keeping a healthy growth in the population.

I don't think you understand how many people have slightly worse eyesight.
>>
>>74883640
>The consensus is just white people, but some excuse niggers wouldn't be bad. Could just use natives though, they're cheaper since all they'll need to be bribed is food lol

It would behoove us to utilize some spics and azns. We could always just kick them out after the Plan is successful.

>>74883830
Actually, africa was the original plan. People lost hope after the Vice article.
>>
>>74884039
What article?
>>
>>74884083
It's linked in the OP
>>
>>74884083
http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
>>
>>74873135
Usually they fall apart because no one takes action to get things truly started. All it would take to fix that is someone even buying one acre of land for the project. That way something tangible exists that we can build upon (development, migration, buying adjacent land).

Someone should link us to land prices in Namibia, I'd happily contribute some cash if we had a plot picked out.
>>
>>74884009
>that was a joke

Look, you're more than welcome. We just want you to know our stance on it, and that is that a good sidegoal is to kinda breed out stuff like that. I never denied you anything.
>>
>>74884275
Has been linked to in the Facebook group. Make a throwaway. We want to avoid dropping land prices of the area we plan on go to on here.
>>
>>74880519
It's not the Volkstaat idea I'm opposing, it's the hostile rhetoric of taking over with violence, I don't see how that will lead to anything good (at this stage) even if we're talking decades from now. It just make it sound immature and give the liberal fucktards something to cry about.
A segregated community in the style of Orania sounds like a wonderful idea though.
>>
>>74884297
That's good then. Just wanted to make my opinion clear because it sounded like you deemed it more of a priority than you apparently do.
>>
File: fremen.jpg (61 KB, 1018x1077) Image search: [Google]
fremen.jpg
61 KB, 1018x1077
>>74884275
>Usually they fall apart because no one takes action to get things truly started. All it would take to fix that is someone even buying one acre of land for the project. That way something tangible exists that we can build upon (development, migration, buying adjacent land).

I'm actually in contact with several white Namibians.

I don't want to take credit for this idea of re colonizing africa, but I was the one to suggest Namibia originally for this reason.

I'm waiting for more people to get involved and take action before I reveal my real power level or shed anon
>>
>>74884569
If you make any compromise it will bite us in the back later on. If we don't take action when we can our offspring might just start leaning left.
>>
>>74883201
>>74883630
Some time ago, I heard of this old man trying to spread mangrove cultivations along the coasts of Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangrove

>can grow in saltwater
>creates its own biome, hosts fishes amongst the roots
>>
File: 1458075501813.jpg (118 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
1458075501813.jpg
118 KB, 1024x732
I asked this last thread.

Can.

I.

Bring.

My.

Guns?

Never got an answer from you folks.
>>
>>74884783
Yes. We need guns, protection is a must.
>>
>>74884783
>Starting a country in a hostile environment in the middle of niggerland.
>"Guys can we bring guns"
We can have a "special" battalion for "special" people like you. (on the front-lines)
>>
>>74885050
While I feel this guy, we do need guns but ONLY for panic situations that require these. Guns should be never ever seen by natives, because it WILL alarm them.
>>
>>74869214
Reminder that we still have a board on crip chan for this

/namibia/
>>
>>74884240
If the media is reporting on it already then it couldn't be kept a secret. There goes your entire idea of covertly colonising.
>>
>>74880519
This so much.
>>
Who will lead?
Where is your starting capitol?
Who are your Architects? Your plumbers? Your engineers? Your electricians? your militias?
What is your government based on?
What KIND of government will you have? Democracy? Dictatorship? Communist?
How many of you know how to cultivate land?
What happens when you're invaded by natives?
How many of you actually meet the requirements of even living there?
>>
There's the usual problem guys: women.
Here it's 99.99% men, how do you plan to reproduce? By kekking?
>>
>>74881260
Yes! XD.
>>
From a pr perspective you should distant yourself as much from "racism" as possible. Anyone against you will use it as an excuse to do whatever they want
>>
>>74885389
Native white population and South Africans females.
>>
>>74885419
We plan to hide this as a humanitarian project that will advance black people.
>>
>>74883172
This.
>>
>>74885519
Are there many white nationalist South African women?
>>
What do if i dont have facebook
>>
>>74869214
> So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

Dismissed.

You're either ethno nationalist or not.
>>
>>74884783
>You DID GET AN ANSWER EVERYONE WAS JUST ASKING QUESTIONS TOO FAST!!!

Bring em. Open carry everywhere. No restrictions. The women must also know how to shoot.
>>
>>74885670
Yes. I mean they've been under attack by blacks and treated like second hand citizens by blacks since they were born; they fucking should be.

>>74885759
You're supposed to make a fake account anyways.

>>74885760
Has been explained; there will be a aristocracy type of system that requires you to be white, healthy, smart, etc. The white mentioned there is a lot stricter than the type of white required for citizenship.
>>
>>74869214
Yes yes, let's just surrender and run to fucking Africa like a bunch of turbo cucks. We deffo won't get swarmed by niggers after two days, I promise.
>>
>>74885050
Please, in this world some people are very irrational. Especially when this is being operated by Eurocucks mostly.

>>74884853
My family has around 100 - 200 longarms, God knows how many handguns.

Enough for a militia for sure..

>>74885272
Will make funs difficult but worth it in the long run I suppose.

>>74885389
Mail-order Eastern European wives. That and just poor European women. Etc.

Make the land one of opportunity for Europeans and White Americans.
>>
>>74869214
How can I take an IQ test, and does anyone have a link to a DNA testing site? I would love to partake in this.
>>
>>74885979
That doesn't go too well with our "were from a humanitarian organization" act.
>>
>>74886134
If you feel like you need to check wether you make 100 then you likely don't meet 100.

Are your nipples pink = you're mostly white, white enough to participate.
>>
>>74885979
OK, I like you.

Sorry friend I was only in one thread for just a short period of time.

Kinda wanted to expand on an offer, because I got enough for a small armory. I'd just need enough to convince the rest of my family to come along, or at least the gun-toting ones.
>>
If for some reason all the shit you people are talking about happens, how would the leaders be chosen? What type of government will this society be?
>>
>>74886279
Decisions made by referenda, we'll work with a (very large) council consisting of everyone meeting certain restrictions (iq based things mostly)
>>
>>74886230
I definitely feel like I'm smart enough to make a 100+. Just wondering where I could take an IQ test at.
>>
>>74872690
It sounds Jewish.
Maybe you should study the Jew/postmodern tactics to do this.
Or maybe the Chinese method of investment ..
>>
>>74886533
Google it, really. You can take web ones for an indication but actual IQ tests are taken at a center for this. Google your location + iq test.

>>74886611
We are definitely reading a lot about how Israel works and was created.
>>
>>74869214
Octaroons are in right? I meet the requirements
>>
So, what's the national anthem going to sound like?
A national anthem is required.
>>
>>74869214
Are Iranians cool to join? I have a high IQ and don't have Arabic ancestry.
>>
File: zulu-south-africa-_2921281k.jpg (119 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
zulu-south-africa-_2921281k.jpg
119 KB, 858x536
>>74885050
Don't forget the cold steel, they don't like it up em'!
>>
>>74886943
Are you Muslim?
>>
>>74886533
Google it, really. You can take web ones for an indication but actual IQ tests are taken at a center for this. Google your location + iq test.

>>74886611
We are definitely reading a lot about how Israel works and was created.

>>74886791
>>74886943
For helping out, definitely. And no, you won't be kicked out as soon as we don't need you anymore. You just won't get full citizenship, if you don't make the nipple test.

>>74886910
There's no need for an anthem without a country. Lets get the country first then worry about anthem.
>>
>>74887094
Nipple test? If it's the pink nipple test you've ruled out most whites.
>>
>>74887018
No, and furthermore why would I even ask if I was?

Logic is your friend.

>>74887094
Would it help to say I am half white? Blond haired blue eyed Germans on one side of my family. Otherwise I'd be out, forget being cucked for YOUR country.
>>
>>74887266
was a joke
>>
>>74887408
Ah. I'm not even sure what's serious on here anymore
>>
>>74885393
I'm having trouble finding the Seiner van Rensburg prophecy pertaining to the Boer trekking West during the final struggle.....
>>
>>74887405
Yes. The plan is a white refuge country. You won't get cucked by us, but we don't encourage you either.

>>74887523
The thing is you have to be considerably white.
>>
>>74887976
Guess I'm out then. I look Syrian supposedly
>>
>>74888241
Shame. Feel free to visit one day
>>
>>74888241
Actually, that raises an interesting question.

Would we accept Syrian Christians?
>>
>>74888399
Accept, yes. Citizen status, no.
>>
>>74888504
What will the prime differences be between those with citizen status and those without?
>>
>>74888504
So it's like starship troopers...not everyone is born a citizen.
Can you become one based on merit?
>>
>>74888980
How much your vote is taken into account during a referendum.

>>74889008
People who have shown great support to the nation get citizen status.
>>
>>74889158
Will citizens and non-citizens have similar rights?
>>
>>74889158
>inb4 three-fifths of a vote
>>
>>74889158
But let's say you succeed in building the country...
Would the African nation unite against you like the araps against Israel ?
>>
>>74889284
Imho, one should get a vote, while the other one shouldn't.
>>
>>74869214
>gathering thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers
more info?
>>
>>74886736
Ok. Took some IQ tests online, averaged 130.
>>
>>74889835
online tests are meme though
>>
How are you planning to avoid economical and political tension with the black population if the "colony" is supposed to be white-only (or majority).

What is stopping them from chimping out after a few years (with UN support probably because you're ebil rascists) and just taking all the wealth you produced?
>>
>>74889997
It's in secret senpai.
>>
>>74890100
The OP literally includes a vice story about it already, and it's not even nearly a reality yet.
How is it "secret"?
>>
>>74889997
Yea, I think the whole race thing is an issue. I understand and agree with the viewpoint of a culturally homogeneous state. Banning certain races will cause unnecessary friction. I think it would be better to have requirements based on culture and values. This would remove most of the undesirables without such a large backlash.
>>
File: MURDER.jpg (80 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
MURDER.jpg
80 KB, 400x289
>>74885669
>>74885393

I found the Seiner van Rensburg prophecy about the Namibia project

>“I see our commandos trekking to German West again. You will fight in a different manner from ours and there will be many more of you. And I see the Vierkleur flying again. It is God’s will and His will shall be done.”

Sorta chilling, considering his accuracy concerning most other events in history during the last century +

http://www.southafricaproject.info/wordpress1/2015/03/16/738/
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 265x200
>>74889997
It will be like Orania. A small area to protect culture and heritage. It will be in the more rugged areas of the Calahari Desert and the Blacks won't really want to move there. The ones that do live there tend to be more calm.
>>
This just sounds too much like a 15-year old's fantasy power-trip, although I would be depressed and insane enough to give it some thought, but only if there's something tangible.

Starving in the Namibian desert would at least be a funny way to go out.
>>
File: vierkleur.gif (1 KB, 324x215) Image search: [Google]
vierkleur.gif
1 KB, 324x215
>>74890460
Also, he said this (about Namibia)

> “Our nation will become free; I see them trekking inland where they congregate in a large mass; I see some going west where they will fight and revolution breaking out among them, but everything will happen without any blood being shed. On the past of our nation, and on the present, there is no stigma; hope in the future and aim for the best you can achieve.”
>>
File: 1460660661897.jpg (552 KB, 1794x1125) Image search: [Google]
1460660661897.jpg
552 KB, 1794x1125
>>74890689
This actually sounds really cool to be honest. There is alot of movement in our world currently and the influence of islam will rise dramatically over the next decades in Europe so why not take one small part of afrika and establish our "home". Would be kinda neat to see 4chan and /pol/ moving forward after 10 years of semi serious shitposting and harbour atleast some whites in a safe space
>>
>>74891248
i don't think a utopia can work if 95% of its members are only expert in memetic warfare
>>
>>74869214
What exactly will you do with the 2M Namibians? Expel them, relocate them internally, breed them lighter?

I wonder if this idea wouldn't work better if it weren't a bit more decentralized. Start similar "NGOs" in a number of countries, and shift assets depending on which one is developing in the best direction.
>>
File: Prussia_by_MYNIGHTCLUB_-_Kopie.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Prussia_by_MYNIGHTCLUB_-_Kopie.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>74890689
>>74891248
It is also kind of ironic that Namibia is an ex german colony. I mean we were never a real colonial power yet they chose this part of Africa
>>
>>74891248
Depends on what you mean by "cool". I can only see it devolving into chaos and pretty much being a dysfunctional hellhole very quickly. Well, for us germans at least there's a sizeable minority there already that would help us possibly.
That being said, we would literally become refugees
>>
>>74891481
>i don't think a utopia can work if 95% of its members are only expert in memetic warfare

Yeah, I guess you´re right but one may dream. Maybe they establish something over the time. Who knows
>>
>>74891772
Better than what is currently going on in my life for sure. The funny thing is, this is exactly what a european might have thought in colonial times.
>>
>>74891698
With "cool" I meant it´s cool to see some movement for europeans. We don´t have a lobby like the jews for example or islam lobbies so I tohought it´s great that some /pol/acks are pioneering in that direction for us.

> I can only see it devolving into chaos and pretty much being a dysfunctional hellhole very quickly

No, Namibia is a relative stable state and still has some relations to the german government due to the colonial past (Wiedergutmachung/Reperationen). I guess some motivated white people would better the country.

>That being said, we would literally become refugees

When we "flee" to Namibia or when "hell breaks lose" in Namibia?
>>
>>74891918
>Better than what is currently going on in my life for sure.

Well a ticket to Namibia isn´t expensive, why not check it out when life sucks so much in germany?
>>
File: fremen_by_Hoydudu.jpg (48 KB, 1000x977) Image search: [Google]
fremen_by_Hoydudu.jpg
48 KB, 1000x977
>>74891918
>The funny thing is, this is exactly what a european might have thought in colonial times.

That is precisely correct. The will to emigrate has always been driven by intolerable conditions being forced upon the populace.

I know that even many Americans, myself included, don't feel satisfied with the lack of rights we have.

At any rate, Namibia resembles the wild west more than any other nation right now.

I believe that somewhere in the race-memory of white people lies this urge to conquer and face adversity, and something sleeps inside of us without this struggle for survival itself.
>>
>>74872266

Which company family?
>>
>>74886910
I think either Die Stem Van Suid Afrika or Rise o Voices of Rhodesia would hypothetically be good choices.
>>
>>74891598
>I wonder if this idea wouldn't work better if it weren't a bit more decentralized. Start similar "NGOs" in a number of countries, and shift assets depending on which one is developing in the best direction.

That is part of the Plan.
>>
>>74892194
>When we "flee" to Namibia or when "hell breaks lose" in Namibia?

The former.

By Chaos/Hellhole I was referring to the community of people put together/populated by /pol/acks
I dont see it working
>>
File: 1462818350094.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462818350094.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>74892349
Beautifuly written brother
>>
>>74892575
>community of people put together/populated by /pol/acks

You think that we are the only faction that are behind this?

We are simply starting the fire.
>>
>>74889523
I've got 25k in my bank account right now, it probably goes pretty far in africa
>>
File: 1458738846261.jpg (699 KB, 2026x1292) Image search: [Google]
1458738846261.jpg
699 KB, 2026x1292
>>74892575
Yeah, I know what you mean. Everyone here is bitching about dindus and mudslimes destroying the glorious west but put them in a barren land. Most of these kids here are even less capable of provdidng basic things than some black thugs shooting his way through hoods for drug money
>>
>>74890453
I agree with this, since we don't even have a similar ethnic background anyway as just "whites".
>>
>>74892575
>>74892849
While there is certainly a sizeable population of edgy teenagers on this board, I think you are really misrepresenting the demographics of this place. /pol/ is one of the few internet forums where right-wing views thrive and among those few is probably the most active, so people from many different backgrounds end up here because they haven't anywhere else to go.
>>
>>74892759
You´re already part of that whole thing?
>>
>>74869214

Is this going to be some sort of stealth project?

I mean if you slowly gather land and people, take over maybe or form your own goverment - why wouldn't the international community not start shunning and bothering you like they did with apartheid SA. Blocking Imports and Exports and such.

I suppose if you get to be self sustaining it could work though.

One QUESTION though: Do you take people with meme university degrees at all? Like anything in the social sciences. My Iq is high enough.
>>
Realistically, how much money would you need to launch a sizable invasion capable of securing the land?
>>
>>74893011
>we don't even have a similar ethnic background anyway as just "whites".

Oh, fuck off with that atomization shit.

The white 'ethnicities' have far more in common, genetically, phenotypically, culturally, and linguistically than we have in difference.

Europeans have been fucking each other for millenia. There is no 'pure' white ethnicity. Race takes precedence over everything else.
>>
>>74893184
Sure, that translates into active discussion but we're talking about creating a prosperous community completely from scratch.
Hell, even if you get 50 professionals from different backgrounds and a bunch of money you might still run into some problems.
>>
File: 1458843543638.jpg (112 KB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
1458843543638.jpg
112 KB, 500x546
>>74893184
>/pol/ is one of the few internet forums where right-wing views thrive and among those few is probably the most active, so people from many different backgrounds end up here because they haven't anywhere else to go.

Well touché: Now that you say it people like Milo, Black pigeon, One Dollahh (I know some will get offended by Milo as being not anymore part of the /pol/movement) actually rose up and have a certain following and trying not to sound too cringey: They changed quite a bit
>>
>>74893355
Why would you need an invasion? "Securing the land"?
Namibia is 85% empty.
>>
Regarding agriculture and anti desertification measures, I think you guys should really look into Australian outback lime trees. They could put some green into that arid, saline soil. Macadamia, date palms and pomegranates, too.

Also, found a thing:

http://www.motherearthnews.com/homesteading-and-livestock/sustainable-farming/~/media/1992C14F2F5245EDA25CBE9F2D13953D.ashx
>>
>>74893355
Stop that bullshit, you would have international news and UN charta in now time over there. Whole world will look on Namibia an be like: Oh look, some Nazi losers are trying to establish the fourth reich
>>
>>74893320
If you can make a useful contribution I don't think your degree matters
>>
>>74893671
Orania exists and is doing perfectly fine
>>
>>74869214
You do realize Namibia is full of niggers, right?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
Why don't we just invade these niggas and start a /pol/ colony?
>>
>>74893726
This buying lands thing and slowly growing a white population thing is literally what the jews did with Israel. Knew we can learn one or two things from them.
>>
>>74893991
There are less niggers Namibia, a nation twice the size of France, than there are in London
>>
File: 1366205970330.jpg (9 KB, 244x241) Image search: [Google]
1366205970330.jpg
9 KB, 244x241
>>74894131
kek
>>
>>74894018
India owns that island
It would attract massive international attention to slaughter a dumbfuck indigenous tribe
and it doesn't have a 4.5 million disgruntled Afrikaner whites right next door who might be tempted to move
>>
>>74893991
And up until the 20th Century, Palestine was majority Arab. Didn't stop the Zionists from making the region majority-Jewish using these exact same tactics.
>>
File: 1453301424873.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1453301424873.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>74894131
Tfw its real
>>
>>74894212
You gotta love the based aussies. Love please go on
>>
>>74894194
The indian government doesn't give a shit about that island let alone the rest of the world. A small group of people with modern weapons could probably take it over in a day.
>>
holy shit pol, we used have /polandia/ threads all the time, but this full-blown /rhodesia/ is just the best shit ever

count me in,

5 generation pure Dutch origins, no jews in the family whatsoever, 6"5, 130 something IQ, Master of computer science, know my way with plants and irrigration, son of a lawyer, grandson of a tree farmer

when does does my /pol/-Airways flight depart?
>>
>>74892476

How about the Transvaaler's volksleid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj_jVVevi_A
>>
>>74894349
>5 generation pure Dutch origins

No ocean people
>>
>>74894540
This shit needs to be run in german, most efficient language. No Afrikaans bullshit bruh
>>
>>74894349
calm my high dutch bro. It´s just a mere dream and the land we are dreaming about is still just dust an dirt.

>>74894131
>>74869214
Are there actually people full time devoted to this project or just some teenagers dreaming of doing some neo colonization while waving some ww1 flags?
>>
>>74893854
Orania wasn't a hostile invasion. He meant that you have to just immigrate and not start a militia.
>>
>>74894542
Out of the european races, you guys are the most nigger-like.
>>74894621
Also, no german, sorry. English would be the most favourable. Why are we speaking english here now?
>>
File: 1460242553103.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460242553103.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>74894743
Typical german: It´s either rebirth of groß deutschland/ Preußen with everything in germanic style or I´m gonna cry
>>
>>74894540
>>74894621
>>74894743

How about "Rise o Voices of Rhodesia?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A

Keep in mind we can change the lyrics to suit our new republic.
>>
>>74894194
>>74894346
Couldn't we just pay them to leave peacefully or something?
>>
>>74894621
Fuck off Achmed.
>>
>>74894621
No Islamic languages
>>
>>74894663
>Are there actually people full time devoted to this project or just some teenagers dreaming of doing some neo colonization while waving some ww1 flags?

I don't know about 'full time', but I, along with a few hundred others were very active in the idea last year.

It lost steam because of /leftypol/s treachery

The systems are still in place to make it happen

I'm pretty sure most of us haven't been assassinated yet. I haven't been, anyway
>>
>>74894542
>Ocean people
tell you what Muhammed-Hans bin-al Berlini, muh herritage goes back to 1850 with not a single shitskin, spic, nigger, antillian or other sub-human foreigner shitting in the genepool. Ive worked on my granddads land, in the polders, so I know how to create, maintain and irrigate a bit of land to plant vegetables, fruits and trees.
>>
>>74894930
You can have your bradwurst stall our capital, that's all you're getting.
>>
>>74895050
They're literally stone age niggers m8. They don't know what money is.
>>
What would this country be called? We can't keep it "Nabimibiaia"-nigger speak, surely.
>>
>>74894346
The Indian government cares a lot considering that is the last uncontacted tribe in the world. The only nonSentinilese to step foot on the island were two Indian escaped convicts and the Natives butchered them.
>>
>>74895163
>I, along with a few hundred others were very active in the idea last year.

How? The group on facebook only contains around 50 people? Is there a diffrent forum?
>>
>>74895059
>>74895151
>>74894743
I was joking you niggers
>>
>>74895299
German West Africa.
>>
>>74895271
maybe some other form of manipulation then, we could just put some food on boats for them and ship them off to Australia
>>
>>74895299
>what should this country be called?

either /pol/and or Heaven
>>
>>74895340
As was I you kankermongool.
>>
>>74876456
genetic mutations aren't passed down to your offspring unless it's in the gametes, so forbidding them from reproducing is unnecessary. if it's a genetic disorder like hemophilia or something I agree they shouldn't reproduce though
>>
>>74895340
Oh, German humour. I should've known.

>>74895395
To avoid hassle, let's not use a western country in the name. I still like VOLKSTAAT, but it may cause the blacks to instant dislike us. Let's not worry about a name until we actually have something.
>>
>>74895271
>They're literally stone age niggers m8. They don't know what money is.

You should study more about Namibia. While many of them, like the Himba, are literally stone age niggers, other tribes are rather civilized.

And tribes like the Himba are totally harmless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU
>>
>>74895698
He's talking about these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people
>>
>>74895686
>implying there will be females to reproduce with
>>
>>74895817
Afrikaners for starters.
>>
>>74869214
Why Namibia and not co-op somewhere that has Nukes (used only defensively of course).
>>
>>74895334
Yes see

>>74885310
>>
File: pol's passport.png (30 KB, 742x874) Image search: [Google]
pol's passport.png
30 KB, 742x874
r8 this passport m8s

Don't shit on it though. Made it in 5 minutes on Paint. The animal on the left is supposed to be a frog and the right is supposed to be a unicorn.
>>
>>74896032
Yes. Green goes good for Africa.
>>
>>74896032
That looks perfect.
>>
>>74869214
>white is a spectrum

Lmao quadroon detected
>>
>>74895698
Damn that isn't bad at all.
>>
>>74896140
>>74896148

Thanks family
>>
File: pol.png (619 KB, 2000x2011) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
619 KB, 2000x2011
>>74896032
how about this for a coat of arms?
>>
>>74896018
It moved to private chatrooms
I'm also new
They have big financial backers atm. It moved underground due to too much publicity.
It's alive but secret.

>quote from crip chan

you operate in the dark now? This legit or some edgy I want to feel special thing?
>>
>>74895334
He means crippled Chan.
>>
>>74896290
why are you so interested in my level of involvement?
>>
File: IronCross.png (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IronCross.png
21 KB, 600x600
>>74896278
Dude... why Nazi crap? Wanna have cool germanic traits why not Iron Cross or prussian/austria eagle? Gott Mit Uns Standard of the former german emperor?
>>
>>74896278

Kek. But seriously, it's a good idea, but I'm pretty sure that the liberal press would be all over that, and any chance of us establishing our state would be crushed

>OMG guise look at these Nazis in Africa trying to do mean things!

We could use the helmet tho for the coat of arms.

Also, forgot to mention that the motto "Dirige, Nos Domine" roughly translates to "Guide Us, O Lord" (Courtesy of Google Translate, of course).
>>
Alrighty, so I qualify for everything, but as a white skinned person from latin america, can I join?
>>
>>74896430
Not especially yours in specific but the whole thing. I´m actually very interested of this recolonization because it reminds me alot if Israel. Well, they needed a world war for it to succeed but still
>>
>>74896713

Yes
>>
>>74895698
>>74896430
Feel kinda bad to fuck their country up now
>>
>>74896966
It wouldn't get fucked up, at least you'd hope so. Namibia is big enough to keep a healthy distance
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.