[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://wahl16.bmi.gv.at/ can someone explain to me how Austrians,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
http://wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
can someone explain to me how Austrians, who are supposed to be clever people, managed to increase the number of invalid votes by 70% on the SECOND try? you'd expect the number to go DOWN.

First election round: 2.1, second election: 3.6%

An increase of 70%, on what is supposed to be a fairly constant parameter, with a sample size of 6.3 million is seems very unlikely to me.

Any statistician care to give his opinion?
>>
>>74868038
>invalidate votes
>"evil" nazi loses

You dumb fucking Austrians didn't go out and vote, did you? Always go and vote, regardless of polling showing a group being ahead or behind. Always. You have to have a clear enough lead to circumvent basic kikery.
>>
They vote like that in purpose because they don't like either candidate
>>
>>74868038
Obviously rigged. All polls showed Hofer winning by 4%.

This was such a blatant robbery it is almost laughable.
>>
>>74868442
no, because voting isn't mandatory in Eu-Straya
>>
File: 4shekel.jpg (136 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
4shekel.jpg
136 KB, 738x780
>>74868211
>>
>>74868038
Most VdB voters were people who were simply voting to deny Norbert Hofer. Reasons like "muh holocaust" and "muh Hitler 2.0". Probably ~20% voted because they are leftist cucks the rest were just scared because 1945 shittalk.
Fuck it all
I am sad
All Life is over
>>
>>74868888
>>
>>74868890
so...close
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>74868816

10 SHKELIM FUER DICH, SHLOMO
>>
File: imply.png (309 KB, 504x398) Image search: [Google]
imply.png
309 KB, 504x398
>>74868038
>Austrians, who are supposed to be clever people
>>
>>74869133

TIPICUH NIGGUH

Can you move properly, Fatman?
>>
>>74868038
Because the leftists are cheating.
>>
>>74868038
>Austrians, who are supposed to be clever people
Yeah, we used to think so too around here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.