[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nationalism is not the final solution for Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 22
File: europe-map-countries.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2284) Image search: [Google]
europe-map-countries.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2284
Let me remind you of the original purpose of the European Union - people were tired of war and having their families killed every 30 years. Let's say you manage to dissolve the EU and turn towards nationalism - the problem of instability will still remain and be greater than ever. There will be "spheres of influence" and your country will fall into one too. Nations will be at each others mercy. Both WW's started from something seemingly innocent, a large country "cucking" a smaller, weaker country. In the end it backfired hard.

Now as far as economy goes, it's barely worth discussing. USA - 300 million, China - 1.4b, India 1.2b. I won't look up Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Iran and Saudi Arabia, but they dwarf the EU in size. If you split the EU into separately functioning pieces, the countries are literally small as fuck and will be bought up by China or USA or invaded by exterior forces. European countries on their own could barely dent the global economy. With that being said, let's not forget PIIGS - European countries whose economies would currently be Thailand status without the help of the European community.

In the face of danger, turning inwards is not the answer. Doing that will only prove that we have learned absolutely nothing from the past 1000 years of European history. The current tumor-like Soviet Union style European Union, which is forcing massive demographic changes has to go, but the solution has to be born from the ideas of unity, peace, stability and economic prosperity within Europe. Maybe it all has to be leveled down to find a new solution. But you already know the new solution isn't some sort of nationalist utopia that the populists are trying to sell you.
>>
>>74862276
Nationalism is Europe's destiny
>>
>>74862276
>born from the ideas of unity, peace, stability and economic prosperity within Europe.
So nationalism?
>>
>>74862276
We will eventually unite but not under this crazy fucking regime
>>
>>74862276
>That's right goyim flood your countries with filthy unwashed barbarians unwilling to build their own society but willing to wreck yours.

>Nationalism isn't the final solution

What are you proposing? Religion? Can't have that that's too racist unless its Islam. Race? Can't have that too unless you're talking about the Human race. How about rights? Nope Ahmed the filthy terrorist who hates your rights is just as important as the Queen. Money? Nope can't do that can't be seen improving the lives of actual Europeans that's bad for polls and makes me look smart.

So you see Estonia, Nationalism is all you have left. Nationalism cuts the bullshit on rights and is one of the last things that will shut a judge up (because you know even they dont want a bullet in the head at the end of the day). Without National identity or civic duty you end up with a fucked up society like Afghanistan or the malaise of Iraq a pawn of the foreign powers to be fucked around like Syria.

Or you can be like fucking Israel and take on mudslimes with impunity because fuck it everyone in the Nation needs to serve and serve well.
>>
>>74862540
Easy to say from another continent that has barely had any big wars.

Let's ask the opinion of European men once they are done killing each other again in yet another pointless war.

WWII was the biggest white genocide and waste of strong white genes of all time. It ruined Europe and it's nothing to be proud of. If we do that one more time, it might truly be over for native Europeans.
>>
>>74862276
>Let me remind you of the original purpose of the European Union - people were tired of war and having their families killed every 30 years.

>this is what Eurocucks really believe
>>
>>74862790
I like the idea.
>>
>irrelevant who? cunt complains about being irrelevant

fuck off, ur russian territory
>>
If the people of the EU don't want a war and the EU dissolves, millions of people won't just want a war all of a sudden.

Stop the fear-mongering.
>>
>>74862967
I am sorry for my country, we are becoming increasingly divided with a lot of eurocuck SJW jumping out of their closets. Luckily our right-oriented party is gaining votes so we might see a change in our next elections.
>>
>>74862276

Er no.
The original "purpose" for European Union was to satisfy the Americans so that they would release of the Marshall Plan money for rebuilding.

America couldn't afford the shock of another war in Europe, bad for sellers, bad for buyers. The EU (or the seed that germinated into the EU) was planted to ensure the American economy would not feel that shock again.

>"the Europeans that they would be free to structure the plan themselves, but the administration also reminded the Europeans that implementation depended on the plan's passage through Congress. A majority of Congress members were committed to free trade and European integration"
>>
>>74863034
>lel look strong and powerful muh Hitler is cucking Poland and Sudetenland :^)
>stupid slavs
>oh shit it turned into a massive war
>oh shit it's a white genocide

African dindu bing bong warlord tier thinking.
>>
Economically unimportant
>Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Iran and Saudi Arabia

Lets compare them to
the Netherlands
Higher GDP than: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Pakistan
Belgium
Higher GDP than: Iran, Bangladesh, Pakistan
Norway
Higher GDP than: Iran, Bangladesh, Pakistan

or looking at other European countries such as Germany, the UK or France
Higher GDP than: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Pakistan combined
>>
>>74862909
>What is pan-european nationalism
>>
>>74863131
The collapse of the Soviet Union demonstrates that point quite clearly.
>>
>>74863441
Well you're not gonna get "European" nationalism anytime soon when you have an open door policy welcoming absolutely everyone who cannot contribute to your society in any meaningful way. Meanwhile skilled labourers and professionals have to jump through flaming hoops just to stay.
>>
>>74863415
All I'm saying is these nigger countries are growing exponentially and there are many of them. With China, SE Asia and India you can see that they can become global threats economically.

If you want to be nationalist and remain relevant globally you have to start colonizing again. But I don't know, maybe that's what you want. All I know is it won't be healthy for the future of your family unless you pay to move them to a safe country (outside of Europe).
>>
File: european.png (34 KB, 354x545) Image search: [Google]
european.png
34 KB, 354x545
>European economies barely dent the global economy
I marked all the European economies for the Americans that can't into geography
>>
>>74862912
>WWII was the biggest white genocide and waste of strong white genes of all time

Fuck yes. Hitler was the worst thing to happen to Whites
Next war cannot be with Russia
No more white on white

inb4 all slavs are ogres
>>
>>74862276
>Both WW's started from something seemingly innocent, a large country "cucking" a smaller, weaker country.
And this doesn't fucking happen under EU?
Fuck off shill.
>>
File: gUKB3.jpg (166 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
gUKB3.jpg
166 KB, 1280x853
>>74862276
I don't care. Nobody would attack my country.

Deal with your shits alone.
>>
>>74862276
>Eestifag is worried his EU handouts will dry up after Britain begins the EU collapse
Fixed that for everyone
>>
>>74862276
even PIIGS countries are in the top ten world economies. Look, I too would love a united Europe not controlled by leftists, but it's simply not happening. I'd rather sacrifice some economic relevance rather than being wiped out from the face of the Earth so that the niggers who come here can become rich and claim that we wuz Europeans n sheeit
>>
>>74864212
Britain already started EU collapse. When they joined and started pushing against political and democratic union in favor of trade union between competing countries.
If they leave, it will be the best thing they ever did for Europe after refusing hitler's peace offers.
>>
I FUCKING HATE ESTONIANS SO GODDAMN MUCH
>>
>>74863825
First of all you left out #1. Now separate the others and add the factor that the EU economies are shrinking. EU economies are not as relevant as you would like to think they are in the global scheme.

>>74864212
Before we lost our independence we were doing well for ourselves. We never cared about the money, only about the security and independence of our nation.

Honestly I also understand why countries such as France and Netherlands don't want to pay for this monstrosity, but you're indirectly paying for your own security as well. Like I said, a lot of the European economies were bailed out by the EU, including us. Germany needs the EU for trade.

Technically the UK doesn't need it because you can be safe and well on your island so I'll leave you out of this. However it's pretty ironic to see some of the smaller and poorer members barking up to the bigger nations like they aren't allowing their existence in the first place.
>>
File: europa-germanica.jpg (35 KB, 510x307) Image search: [Google]
europa-germanica.jpg
35 KB, 510x307
>>74862276
Let me tell you a little story OP. There may have been a time in Europe when the european unity meme for peace, and prosperity was really the ideal of some people in the european nations.

All of this changed when some failed artist from austria noticed, that this idea some intellectuals of the european bourgeiosie had, really was nothing more but a nice empire. You are fooling yourself if you really think that the EU is about anything than power for the people sitting in brussels. Peace among the european nations and prosperity (this really was a thing i.e. better living standards, better wages etc.) were simply used to bait us into this new empire.

But, after some time they had two options. Either they share the wealth made by the big companies by giving out even higher wages, so that people would still work the shitty jobs or they import some "gastarbeiter". This didn´t only happen to germany, but the german people is known for their double-down extremist shit.

So we lived on, and when the EU was finally founded (there were some smaller versions before that) we again started shit with russia and began to take in more and more nations.

Some of these nations are literal shit-tier and everyone knew about this (i.e. greece, spain, the eastern block), but we didn´t care, because it was about power all along. Now the wealthy nations pay the debt via EZB for the small shitty nations for the sake of being big stronk EU, when in reality we ain´t shit. We take orders from the white house and are simply their proxy/ vassal state. (Just look at the fucking sanctions we imposed on russia. Most of the trade we had going on with them was taken over by the US. Oh, and by the way: Being the vassal state of the US and our NATO membership are the reason for the peace among the european nations, not some gay european peace idealism.

TL;DR: Prosperity is a meme since we´re all getting scammed by the big corps (cheap labour from 3rd world); Peace is NATO
>>
>>74862276
>macedonia
no
>>
>>74864562
The current situation is chaos and it has to change. But as the old saying goes, it can always get worse. Europe shouldn't be pushed in a direction where there's a potential of another needless bloodbath. The fight is no longer between European clans, because there are bigger fish to fry globally.
>>
tl;dr but I assume it's another Balt bitchin 'bout brussia
>>
>>74865236
Dude Europe is not peaceful thanks to the EU. We are all NATO members and if one state attacks another one, we are obliged to intervene no matter what
>>
>>74862276
Fuck off JIDF. We are saving Europe by dividing it.
>>
>>74862276
>€0,50 has been added to your PayPal account
>>
>>74865111
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_%28Nazism%29

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

"Kritik an der ökonomischen Begründung der Anwerbung von Gastarbeitern

Während die in den 60er und 70er Jahren entwickelte ökonomische Begründung der Anwerbung aus dem Arbeitskräftemangel in der deutschen Industrie lange Zeit für den öffentlichen Diskurs bestimmend war, wird in der jüngeren Forschung dargestellt, dass die Hauptprofiteure die Unternehmen in einigen Wirtschaftszweigen gewesen seien."

This one is really funny, because if you talk to brainwashed millenials they will always tell you that the Gastarbeiter built germoney, because their green teacher told them so. While the Gastarbeiter only came to germany in the 60/70s and every millenial will tell you that the fucking turks did the biggest fucking job, while italians acutally contributed at least as many people and came earlier.
Also this part of the wiki article says simply, that they weren´t really needed but the big corp profited of their cheap labour.
>>
>>74865461
It should be apparent that economic ties are a bigger deterrent from war than some bullshit about "one for all, all for one" written on a piece of paper. No one really even knows what the NATO really does, effectively it's only a switch against Russia. European countries are demilitarized. If you want to, you can leave any alliance and wave a middle finger to them, then proceed to do whatever. Mere promises aren't meaningful.
>>
>>74865771
yea but how likely is that to happen? Do you really see Germany and France going at it again over some coal and steel when they can easily stipulate trade deals with China for much cheaper than a war?
>>
>>74865111
Peace isn't NATO.
NATO will only last until our governments decide that their interests are divergent.
The EU keeps their interests in the same place.

You say it's for power ? That's not completely wrong. But even if it was completely true, it still is better to have our leaders united in exercising power over their "empire" than having each of them in conflict trying to dominate the others.

Besides, each country is just as much about a minority of people exercising power for the sake of power.
And these minorities are harder to fight when they are divided, and when they're throwing us against each other, than when they're united in one place. The very fact that Brussels is regarded with suspicion makes it better than our national capitals.
>>
>>74865111

>Peace is NATO

Oh wow. Hahahaha
>>
>>74866265
Shutup Belgium you're the reason the EU is so fucked up.
>>
>>74866038
I don't think it will be between European countries at all. The European economy would most likely suffer due to slower trade and exterior forces will start meddling in your affairs.

Pakis and Indians have bought up London already. All these shitskins are plotting to buy up all the industries and land. The more economic power we lose, the more they buy.

Yes you can deport them, but the businessmen and the politicans who hold the power are bought easily, especially with the dizzying amounts the oligarchs of the previously mentioned developing countries possess. This is why Russia was so balls deep in Europe's economy in the first place. You can avoid this by going full dictatorship, but I don't see them lasting long in Europe.
>>
>>74866089
So this trade war with russia is a nice thing? Is this the prosperity we were promised?
Or do you think our constant meddeling with russian interest (ukraine, supporting shit states like georgia) is keeping peace? What does it matter if we don´t fight amongst ourselves if we constantly try to fight with our neighbours? At least we wouldn´t be that retarded to annihilate each other with nukes.
Russia with someone more radical in power than putin might very well.
It´s just the eastern poor man speaking out of you. Suck some more german/european dick and we´ll give you more subsidies for whatever shitty unprofitable industry you posess so that your people doesn´t want to opt out of the EU.
>>
>>74866038
It certainly won't happen soon after EU collapses. But after a few decades of increasing economic competition in an increasingly difficult context as Europe loses its prominence, with Russia, China and the US taking sides to extend their influence... And maybe a wave of nationalism, then war is a plausible option.
>>
>>74866265
Peace among europeans, yes.
>>
>>74862540
>Nationalism is Europe's destiny

Nationalism is what ruined Europe. See World War II.
>>
>>74866554

Me?

We have zero influence on anything.

If you want to blame it on someone:
>Germany
>Germany
>Germany
>Germany
>Germany
>>
>>74862276
agreed. european (white) solidarity is the future.
>>
>>74866720
Let me remind you that Russia occupied and shitted up half of your country. If you're from East Germany, you're literally from a place of "Russian interest".
>>
File: Louvain1915.jpg (49 KB, 375x299) Image search: [Google]
Louvain1915.jpg
49 KB, 375x299
>>74866805
You are right actually. Germany is really the fucking king of the EU. And since Merkel is our king, the EU sounds like a fucking great thing, doesnt it?
How do you enjoy the ride, Abdeslam?
>>
>>74862276
thats your problem estonia. your not even a real member of the EU. baltic fags might think that was the reason but your lives never were a factor. germany and amewrica is fueling another wave of serbian bosnian hostility

the reason the decided to make the Eu was to act as a platform for the euro currency to exist. banding together multiple nations gdp to justify a currency value requires oversight so nobody mass produces it beyond what their gdp growth dictates is acceptable
>>
>>74866637
In theory you are right, but the EU is all for letting shitskins buy up all our assets. It means more capital invested thus more GDP.
Protectionism is the only way to prevent this, at least on the short term, and I don't believe that the Eu will ever want to become protectionist. It's even worse than stopping mass immigration for the.
>>74866742
true. Unfortunately the political landscape is radicalizing both on the left and the right. If things keep going like this we will probably have wars or at least serious clashes in a few years, even without European countries
>>
>>74862276
Interested to hear people's thoughts on pan-European nationalism.
>>
>>74866970
Let me remind you that Russia occupied and shitted up all of your country for more years than east germany even existed.
Just admit that you and the other balts are just shitting your pants and suck the EU/NATO cock so much, because you are worthless pathetic excuses for a nation.
Germany, if it would uncuck itself (and this it would in case of a non nuclear russian attack) could always fend of any russian attack, your country couldn´t. And that´s the whole reason why you people are such cucks for the EU and this thread even existing.
>>
>>74862276
People need to realize that having in-group preferences or loving one's country does not require you to be an ass that thinks every else is shit like football hooligan pleb. A mother loves his child but most do not walk around saying how their child is better than everyone else's and how the other kids are shit.
>>
>>74867076

Yea the king who decided to call on all rapefugees and invited them to Europe. That king will die soon and the new king will be a guy wearing a dress and worshipping some paedophile.

The king is dead. Long live the king.
>>
File: 1454704601840.jpg (26 KB, 236x334) Image search: [Google]
1454704601840.jpg
26 KB, 236x334
Nearly everything you said in your original post was outright false or only half true.
>False equivalence comparing economy to population
>Thinking that an economy has to be united in order to have any effect
>Thinking that Europe will go to war if not for EU
You do realize that from 1648-1870 there were no wars between major European powers?
>Thinking that europe will get invaded or some shit if not for the EU
Don't fucking make me laugh. You guys literally spend pennies on military, while WE subsidize everything for you. The EU isn't what's preventing other countries from invading. EU is not collective security, nor does it have a military force worth anything.
When Europe was split into nations it literally ruled world. Now look at you, you're replacing your people with millions of filthy thirdworlders. You have a shit economy, no military to speak of, and the EU is regulating the shit out of your countries. Do you really want to be controlled by a supernational group of Jews and women? Or do you want to have a proud nation, ruled by the people that live there?
>>
>>74862276

> be Polan
> join the EU to be safe
> learn they won't defend you
> 1.3 children per family
> it was 3 in 1960
> loose own identity
> they make you to admit man=woman
> not in terms of right but literally
> get mocked and ridiculed constantly as toilet cleaner

YEAH! WE STAY!
>>
>>74867740
>You do realize that from 1648-1870 there were no wars between major European powers?

>American education

Lmao

>When Europe was split into nations it literally ruled world. Now look at you, you're replacing your people with millions of filthy thirdworlders. You have a shit economy, no military to speak of, and the EU is regulating the shit out of your countries

That's coming from a guy living in a almost non-white country. Oh, and the economy of that hell hole is on the brink of endless downfall.

Stormfag
>>
>>74866720
You're just talking like a putin fangirl.
The economic sanctions against Russia are far from being one of our prime economic issues, and meddling ( if you want to call half-assed public declarations that ) with russia's interests won't bring war.
Russia is not the only one with interests, btw, and Europe has as much of a right to defend its own, in Ukraine or wherever.
Fact is, it's unavoidable. When two countries or groups of countries are separated, their interests grow conflictual. And both sides are legitimate in pursuing their own, that's not a privilege reserved to Russia.
Now if Europe was divided, individual states would create more conflicts between one another, but they wouldn't resolve the conflicts with the other countries because of that. They just would have to wield more often.

And I'm from western Europe. Just travelling. Shengen is great.
>>
>>74863825
dat roach is cute af
>>
>>74866771

No, what ruined Europe was siding against Hitler instead of Stalin.
>>
>>74867128
I guess the endgame is the collective loss of hope and values. Until our birth numbers stay the way they are I can't see things improving much.

Japan is on the other side of the globe and they are facing similar problems. USA and Canada are coping by importing all kinds of shitskins and they are losing their white populations fast.

The Japan approach would probably be viable for Europe. They are an island, but Europe is protected by the sea as well. If China can fend off the South Asian immigrants, so can we. Close the borders tightly and tell as many immigrants as possible to fuck off, especially the ones from African and Arab countries. However, it should be done and implemented together as Europe - for reasons mentioned above.
>>
>>74865233
>greece
literally turkroaches just poorer
>>
>>74867931

>misquoting
>smug liberal filth
>being this cucked

There were a hell of a lot of wars, but none of them escalated beyond petty regional conflicts or the occasional international bickering.
>>
>>74868246

Never heard of Napoleon you dumb burger?

>be retarded as fuck
>rely on le funny memes

Burgers will be burgers.
>>
>>74867128
> d I don't believe that the Eu will ever want to become protectionist.
The EU is what we make of it. Indirectly for now. But if we want to we can make it more democratic.
Right now it's our governments who don't want protectionism.
But even if one of them left the EU and had a reason to go that way, it couldn't. Because protectionism for a small country like Germany means ruin. At the European level, it would be easier.
>>
>>74862276
One of the things that made Europe so powerful and the driving force of innovation was the intense competition of the Nation states .The EU basically kills that off in a generation or two
>>
>>74862276
>the answer is communism
>muh version of communism
>glory days
>Slavic Muslim muts.

Into the trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 803x973
>>74862276
Nah mayn we need united states of europe cause thatll so greatly work out for us mixing different launguages and such
>>
>>74868594
Germans need the EU the most to conveniently sell the shit they produce to the whole Europe. Imagine their cars, appliances and technology getting hit with import taxes. They won't have it. They will find their way to manipulate other European countries one way or another.
>>
>>74868826
Yeah*
>>
>>74868762
Is the US federal government a form of communism?

And I'm not even suggesting we should have one here. Just that our continent needs unity to prosper in a world full of shitskins, who can breed like rabbits with the aid of modern technology and no end in sight.

You're facing the exact same problems.
>>
>>74868720

Oh really?

Kids like you don't remember how the SEA basically saved Europe from losing all investments.

You stormfags don't know shit about economy.

I'll enjoy your sore anus when the Brexit fails
>>
>>74868720
By that logic, Russia, China and the US would do better if they were divided into a multitude of small states.

That's stupid.
>>
File: 1444513105076.jpg (351 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
1444513105076.jpg
351 KB, 2000x1557
>>74867960

>surfing on /pol/ while traveling eastern europe

Oh, little slovakia. You will never be western Europe. Stop pretending. I, actually, have been to your shitty country and have seen how much of a big fat mistake it was to give you the euro.
Five different people in your national parks selling some strawberries (from national park, trust me foreigner) while the distance between each of their "shops" is less than 3 meters.
Leave europe, learn how to capitalism 101, stop your russiahating, because they fucked you in the ass for some time, so that we can sell them our cars again.
And of course I like russia more than any of you butthurtbelt faggots. If it werent for you we would trade cars for gas and live happily ever after, but because of your paranoia and our eastern EU members we constantly have to deal with your shit.
Russia delivers gas to us, what do you sell us, except for cheap prostitutes?
>>
>>74862276
Would have worked just fine if the union was built around white nationalism and European heritage.
>>
>>74862276
If the EU continues on its current course, violence will become normal and industry and infrastructure will start to fail.
>>
>>74869264
It would have worked so beautifully if the EU had high standards and the member states would have had to maintain a level of motivation and economy to stay in. But no, instead it spread uncontrollably and swallowed everything. At this point we're probably seriously looking at Israel and Australia to "join".
>>
>>74869251
>Youll never be western yuropean
>Implying thats bad
>>
>>74869384
The current course of neoliberalism is unacceptable and abnormal, no one is contesting that. EU leaders are conducting the population experiments like the Soviet Union used to. What they're doing is criminal.
>>
>>74862276

We have more than 300 nukes, if they want to invade us they can try, but the Earth will become uninhabitable for humans.
>>
>>74866771

>Implying WW2 was not an anti-bolshevik war
>Implying bolsheviks were not fundamentally internationalist
>>
>>74865111
fuck off ahmed
>>
>>74866764
you mean living in fear of the murricans as peace, right?

kill yourself retarded shill
>>
File: 1459959619175.png (143 KB, 514x340) Image search: [Google]
1459959619175.png
143 KB, 514x340
The EU has laid the groundwork for a united states of Europe.
It is only logical that Europe collectivizes into a single superpower, however it will not come easy.

Aside from the obvious cultural differences, the differences in economic and military power are far more important.
The issue is that countries such as Germany and France rightfully do not want to have to 'carry' the rest of the european economy, even though they practically are already right now.

For a united states of europe to work the current EU power structure must fail, it MUST fall, and be reformed to be a democratic system.
The american system of a federal government with powerful local state laws might work in Europe, the fact that there is still a large form of local government and control will keep people satisfied.
Whilst combining efforts militarily and economically, effectively turning Europe into the largest superpower on earth.

But as I said before, the current european union power structure has to be removed, the bureaucratic leaders will only be a large roadblock.

If we are to move forward into a space age and colonize new planets, earth must first try to move into larger superstates, rather than stay behind with hundreds of nation states.

We are closing into a new era of exploration and scientific discovery, but we must be as united as possible, or it will not create scientific wonders and wonderous discovery.
Instead it will create war on a scale we have never seen before, it would put WW2 to shame. Total. Absolute. Interplanetary. War.
>>
>>74866872
>britain
>white
kek
>>
>>74869870
They will invade you economically and demographically like they are doing now.
>>
I agree, the EU in its current form with the current secretive corporate power-addicts must end but we have to bring that end from within - not by aborting the project altogether. Europe united is the most powerful state in the world.
>>
>>74868826
well put brother
>>
>>74870703

This.

/pol/tards deliberately want to give more power to the USA, chinks and nips.

Fools letting their emotions run over rationality. Like women.
>>
no shit
>>
File: PULL OUT MUH DICK.jpg (66 KB, 792x846) Image search: [Google]
PULL OUT MUH DICK.jpg
66 KB, 792x846
>>74862276
Destroying germany would be though
>>
>>74869251
You're a fucking traitor of the nation and the country, kill yourself you fucking communist piece of shit
>>
>>74862276
>the countries are literally small as fuck and will be bought up by China or USA
so limit foreign investment to whatever areas you wish to whatever amount

>or invaded by exterior forces
nuclear weapons prevent this

you assume that alliances cant be made for some reason

>European countries on their own could barely dent the global economy. With that being said, let's not forget PIIGS - European countries whose economies would currently be Thailand status without the help of the European community.

the life of the citizen is more important, its better to have a smaller economy where your people have a better quality of life than to be india or china

>Both WW's started from something seemingly innocent, a large country "cucking" a smaller, weaker country.
happening in the EU, this is irrelevant from eu or non eu
>>
>>74862276

>Let me remind you of the original purpose of the European Union - people were tired of war and having their families killed every 30 years.

I thought it was supposed to be a trade union.
>>
>>74862276
>>74862581
>>74862790
>>74862909
>>74871459
>>74871323
>>74871238
>>74870995
>>74870713
>>74870703
>>74870157
>>74870132
>>74870117
To all pro-EU people do you realize how dumb it is. Without each country having it's own central bank how are countries suppose to pay off their debts to the EU? If all money is created by having the EU loan it out then it will run out because for every euro there is debt + interest to the EU.
>>
>>74871731
>a major country would give a shit about a minor country so much that it would nuke another major country

>happening in the EU, this is irrelevant from eu or non eu
he's talking about krauts you moron
>>
>>74863641
you don't become rich breeding like rabbits. China's population is starting to decrease and India has nearly hit it's peak population. African niggers is the real worry. Also what will happen is that the shitskin countries will fuck up and you'll have bleeding heart SJWs import them en masse and we're none the wiser. This is why we need nationalism.
>>
>>74871731
>the life of the citizen is more important, its better to have a smaller economy where your people have a better quality of life than to be india or china
Economic power is everything, especially now that people can go from pretty much any point on Earth to any other point within 24h.

If you don't adapt, you will get bulldozed. If you choose not to participate in "the race", you put yourself at the mercy of those who do. It's what makes white Europeans white Europeans and niggers niggers. We were built to strive, not to stagnate.
>>
Why do you need Eastern Yrop in the united Europe?

We are shit, as I read daily on /pol/. Perhaps you will be better off without this ballast. We appraently do not fit in.
>>
>>74871927
debt is a stock variable, interest is flow. stop talking about things you don't know about.
>>
>>74862540
>19th century meme is Europe's destiny
cut the weed, Trudlo
>>
>>74862276
I don't want to unite with anyway, maybe annex them but not unite.
>>
>>74871927

What debts?

Belgium has 0 debt to the EU.

Btw, EU =/= Eurozone.

Stop humiliating yourself.
>>
>>74862276
>With that being said, let's not forget PIIGS - European countries whose economies would currently be Thailand status without the help of the European community.

Nicely memed.

Italy loses a net 5 billion euros per year to the EU - not even counting the MASSIVE damage we took thanks to their retarded sanctions against Russia.

Also can't control own currency etc.

The only ones benefiting from the EU are the Germans and poor countries like Poland.
>>
>>74872169
What? How is it stock variable? Shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>74865633
gastarbeiter should have been sent home. Funny how these turks were supposedly so productive yet now they sit on their arses in the ghetto peddling drugs and abusing welfare while pledging allegiance to erdogan.
>>
>>74871928
>>a major country would give a shit about a minor country so much that it would nuke another major country
it should be the priority of those smaller nations to secure nuclear weapons to protect itself from foreign nations

or they can play the political field giving an enemy of the belligerent nation an excuse

>he's talking about krauts you moron
large countries "cucking" smaller ones happens regardless of his point, being in a union doesnt prevent it
>>
>>74872228
>Belgium
Ok your just embarrassing yourself. Some countries will be able to pay off their debt but there is always going to be at least 50% of countries in debt.
>>
I would rather eat grass roots than be in union with Eternal Kraut.
>>
Look at all these nation-betraying whoresons in this thread.
>>
>>74872012
>If you don't adapt, you will get bulldozed
bulldozed how?

> If you choose not to participate in "the race", you put yourself at the mercy of those who do. It's what makes white Europeans white Europeans and niggers niggers. We were built to strive, not to stagnate.

European nations just need to stay ahead technologically, which is what they have done in the past and led to their success, that is what will lead to economic power
>>
>>74872369
>everyone can have nukes
now you're being dumb

>>74872444
serb'd

>>74872459
edi rama wants to join the eu
>>
>>74871971
Just wire those shitholes up and they're good to go. Good to invade the economies of any developed country. Even we already use Indian workshops on our software projects.

Nigeria, Pakistan and Iran are definitely booming while Europe is still lost and struggling. If I've seen anything on /pol/, it's a complete underestimation of what those developing countries and their accumulating money can do.
>>
>>74872596
>>everyone can have nukes
>now you're being dumb
it should be the priority of those smaller nations to secure nuclear weapons to protect itself from foreign nations
>>
File: 16776380.jpg (96 KB, 400x258) Image search: [Google]
16776380.jpg
96 KB, 400x258
>>74862276
Right, so in order to not kill ourselves we should let others kill us instead.
>>
>>74872012

>We were built to strive, not to stagnate.

And the leftist mindfuck you so you will """""""strive"""""""
>>
>>74872240
I feel for you desu, but you're also a bit like Germany. You manufacture a ton of shit, which gets sold to the EU market through a simplified (faster) process and no taxes. You could argue that you could create a trade union with your main clients, but then it would still be a version of the EU - just a one beneficial to you.
>>
>>74872376

Are you fucking retarded? Do you even know how Eurozone works or are you just running your mouth for fun?

>>74872474

>does not understand the importance of large internal market

Idiot. Literally idiot.
>>
>>74872957
china had a vast internal market, yet europeans still dominated them
>>
>>74872275
flow variables are reset after 1 year (or whatever period of reference you are using), stock variables aren't. For instance, GDP is flow, labor force is stock.
>>
>>74870132
>If we are to move forward into a space age and colonize new planets, earth must first try to move into larger superstates, rather than stay behind with hundreds of nation states.

>We are closing into a new era of exploration and scientific discovery, but we must be as united as possible, or it will not create scientific wonders and wonderous discovery.

I can't help but roll my eyes at this statement. What's wrong with continuing living as we do now? Of course, we need mass birth control and stop feeding countries like Nigeria, and invest more in sustainable and durable energies and ways of life, but there's no need for us to explore the cosmos.
>inb4 muh star esplode we need survivor to colonise da planets.
Call me a pessimist, but then what? The universe will have it's heat death in a far more distant future, and what are we supposed to do then?

At the time of our planet's demise, we had a good run. We had a good run already. Globalization doesn't have to be the answer. It's okay trying to converse the state of our society, of our planet.
>>
>>74872474
European nations are technologically retarded. The car industry is being lost to Asia and please name one relevant computer software or hardware company from Europe? Europe just has some heavy industry such as Airbus and even that is second to the USA.

Look at this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_European_companies_by_revenue

It's sad
>>
>>74870703
> I agree, the EU in its current form with the current secretive corporate power-addicts must end but we have to bring that end from within - not by aborting the project altogether. Europe united is the most powerful state in the world.

Destroy and rebuild is the only option on the table I'm afraid. Look at how heavy handed/ the lengths they will go by the current unelected clique running it for flaky money men who will just up and leave without batting an eyelid.
>>74870995
It these elites who are deliberately "giving more power" to these people and to non-european ethnic separatist factions within Europe (under the guise of multiculturalism) knowing this will cause internal problems and making sure each nation is split forever and at the mercy of the EU.
the EU needs to fight for Europeans. Not some racketeering pan-africanists/ islamists.
They need to be loud and threaten to break the EU if they don't get what they want.
>>
>>74862276
Nationalism is the answer. Some of the weaker nations will have to give in to their stronger nations to survive. You may have to support a new nation but your alternative is much worse. White people will have to learn to support each other if they want their cultures to survive.
>>
>>74862276
The claim that the EU (which is not yet 70 years) caused 70 years of peace Europe has experienced is totally ridiculous.
A piece of pro EU propaganda based on nothing but lies.

The strategic balance between NATO and the Warsaw Pact which possessed in addition to their conventional forces also have an arsenal of nuclear weapons that only a MAD (Mutual Assured Distruction) final scenario had been the true and only reason that we have known in East and West Europe 70 years of peace .

With Northern Ireland and the former Yugoslavia, and now eastern Ukraine Pauliene as painful exceptions.

It was here in Europe there is a cold peace and none of the two blocs would fight an open conflict in Europe Esch territory because that would eventually lead to MAD scenario.

So what did these two blocs.
They carried their ideological wars in the Far East such as Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia.
In Africa, Central and South America.
In the middle east.

Of large-scale land wars with troops to conduct small proxy civil wars and bided various armed parties.
Of supporting dictatorial regimes to commit coups.
With everything that was forbidden was the ideological war between the USSR Communist power bloc and the democratic power block fought at the head of the US throughout the world except in Europe and in their own territory.

That and only that is the reason that East and West Europe 70 years has known peace.
A Genant detail is that NATO two decades ago, Russia still saw as a potential member of NATO.
That was just before the EU was founded.
Since the existence of the EU, the gap between Russia and NATO has grown and speak some dirty tongues again about a new cold war. Not as strange as NATO and the EU nestles in eastern Europe and now lies on the border of Russia.

Find the (potential membership in NATO Russia) but once, and then claim that the EU has brought peace.

(Sorry for my, bad English.)
>>
>>74862276
There is one easy solution to fix all the problems: get rid of the jews in the goverment, education, finance and other spheres of influence, then we will be fine no matter how many countries join or leave the EU.
>>
>>74873267
>Destroy and rebuild is the only option on the table I'm afraid. Look at how heavy handed/ the lengths they will go by the current unelected clique running it for flaky money men who will just up and leave without batting an eyelid.
The problem really lies in elected officials - they know they'll be out of office regardless in a few years, so they don't really have any reason from a personal perspective to ensure that things run smoothly when they're gone.

What we need is either officials who are elected for life or a return to monarchy who needs to ensure that their position will be there for their descendants.
>>
>>74862276
t. retarded eu jew-shill
>>
>>74872275
>>74873147
>>74872169

Either of you want to guide/link me to where you get these concepts of economics from?
Thats going over my head but it has gone over at least one of yours.
>>
>>74868926
This is true, but Germany could have done well either way.
>>
>>74871927
Only the strong should succeed.
>>
>>74873246
glad you recognize the need to stay ahead technologically.
>>
>>74862276
No one gives a fuck about your globalist agenda. The European peoples are a people and your sick fucking attempt to genocide them will fail.

Rott in hell.
>>
>>74862276
Its nationalism in the modern sense, dipshit.

As in pride in your heritage and not allowing foreign immigrants to morph your country into theirs. Business between nations will still be conducted, travel will still be conducted, but without the subversion of the system.
>>
>>74873573
if you get one of those shitty principles of economics books it must be in the beginning section about macro

or you can always use wikipedia which is good enough for basics like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_and_flow
>>
>>74873831
It's not a globalist agenda, it's a pro-European or shall I say, pro-white agenda. Who do you think is buying your phones and cars?
>>
White European countries duking it out on a national level for no reason = nigger countries duking it out in Africa for no reason.

The end result is getting fucked by someone else who's watching from the side.
>>
>>74873183
>I can't help but roll my eyes at this statement. (...)
There is nothing wrong with how we live now, you are right. It's just that we are nearing a technological level where space exploration ( on a larger scale ) is finally feasible.
I agree that we have many problems to solve in the mean time, such as sustainable energy ( think fusion and thorium nuclear ) and social reform (coming to the realisation that the multicultural society is a biblical failure that must be corrected)
However just because there is no need for humanity to explore the cosmos, it will be done. As much as we will have problems, humans have strived to explore everything. We didn't need to explore the world in the 15th century, but we did because we thought it could be profitable.

And if there is one thing you can be absolutely certain of, is that space can be extremely profitable. ( think of the helium3 on the moon )

>At the time of our planet's demise, we had a good run. (...)
The current form of globalization is not the answer.
It is based on greed and the hunger for power, this is a structure that is flawed and destined to fail.

However for us to be able to move forward we have to at least move towards larger nation states.

If not, you can imagine the diplomatic shitshow and grab as much as you can carry mentality that will ensue if space travel becomes more common.
All the small nations will want a piece of the pie, even though they contributed very little to the development of space travel.

I dislike it as much as you, but it's a realisation I've come to, the time for nation states is coming to an end.
We must not forget who we are and where we came from, but we also have to look forward and take what lies infront of us head on, and stop fighting among ourselves for scraps, when the galaxy is ripe for the taking.
>>
>>74864655
Leedu why?
>>
File: 1462286781195.gif (2 MB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1462286781195.gif
2 MB, 700x600
>>74862276
Tapa end//kill yourself.

When big A got the redpill shoved down his throat by force suddenly all nations under the nazi wing got promoted to grade A ''muh sovereign borders'' equals.

In the face of danger, being goyim par-excellance is not the answer. Turning to brotherhood forged in blood in the battle against globalism is.

Fuck your utopian idealism.
The new solution is a nationalist, populist reality forged by border treaties, walls and deportation of non-nationals. Less fortunate brothers will gain access to work in fellow nations as was standard before WII. Foreign economic migrants looking for a permanent settlement to promote their nation-destroying ideas will not.
>>
>>74862912
>WWII was the biggest white genocide
It was also the biggest cleansing of the jew. I don't care if they went up chimneys or were simply deported, the end result was next to 0 jews in Europe.
>>
>>74873490
We need a mass peoples movement amongst patriotic Europeans, a solid constitution and closer union BETWEEN THE PEOPLE. NOT the governing bodies. Using people from within the EU coming here and strengthening ties amongst the schengen/EU nations population who have made an agreement to work together to make excuses for Islamists and Afro-centrics coming here is pretty manipulative.

But the EU has dug their heels in too deep on this.
The EU needs a re-brand, a face change and for someone to assert a commitment to Europeans or it will be exploited EVEN MORE than is currently is by self-interested factions.
They have capitulated (on my behalf??) on the concept of free speech. They will capitulate on anything that isn't in their cliques interests.

> Regime change
>>
>>74872596
Don't fucking remind me. Heard Vucic is doing the same though.
>>
To have peace in Europe surely we need to let Russia join the EU
>>
>>74874680
ennast*

Or just use "Tõmba ennast oksa" or any of the other terms we have for killing one's self, don't start translating English terms into Estonian. It doesn't leave a good taste in one's mouth.
>>
>>74875002
>Regime change

>french revolution pt. 2
>may liberty, equality, brotherhood* reign again in an independent yet undivided Europe

*no niggers
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 1773x1797) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 1773x1797
>>74862276
Not posting the superior European map
>>
>>74875332

>Belgium exists
>Poland does not exist
>Russia owns everything east of Germany
Shit map desu
>>
>>74875229
How about hüppa jõkke sa krüpto-kommunistist reetur, oot sa vaadeldes praegast asjade käiku ziiz su tund tuleb sooner than expected. Tapa end.
>>
>>74875332
This could only be achieved through massive white genocide and deportations. Jamal.
>>
>>74862276
We need one Pan-European EMPIRE!!!!
>>
>>74862276
>Estonia
>Never existed before 1918.
You are just a small town in Russia anyway. You don't need nationalism.
>>
>>74875332
>Wanting the abomination that was the KUK back
They had been having massive problems with nationalism since the mid 19th century, the Austrian-Hungarian empire would never survive the modern day.

>>74875002
Thing is, even if a patriotic movement dominates Europe and we manage to get "our boys" elected, it wouldn't take long for them to get comfortable with their new-found fatcat lives and they would become just like the ones we have today. This actually happened in Estonia when the people who fought for our freedom became the corrupt as shit retards we have in power now.

>>74875516
>if you don't like me butchering your language you're a commie
Ära solgi oma kuradi emakeelt.
>>
>>74875697
t. eastern roachtown
>>
>>74875516
Head surinsõnad, lollike.
>>
>>74875768
>Ära solgi oma kuradi emakeelt.
Minu emakeel ei ole sinu Eesti keele õpetaja poolt dikteeritud reeglid ja vasakpoolsete mõjudega kirjandus. Avalda survet gaasikraanile ne vajute pääle nigu jaksad poisu
>>
>>74875848
We are roachkillers no. 1. Westernfags can't even compete.
>>
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 1558x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 1558x1280
>>74875768
If the eternal Serb had not killed the archduke then he could've implemented his overall goal to modernise the empire
>>
>>74876089
Sa elad täitsa omas maailmas - kui sinu esimene õlekõrs on eesti keele õpetajatest jaurata, siis tundub nagu sa poleks veel isegi keskkooli lõpetanud.
>>
>>74876277
>be serbian
>shoot the guy who's openly against war with Serbia

slavs really are dumb
>>
>>74863641
You don't understand macro economics at all. Population isn't the only resource a country need to be industrialized or productive. Shit if I would know about it since Argentina hasn't really industrialized at all and we have a lot less population than several countries of Europe that are smaller than our biggest province/state.

What is important is the quality of production those people bring. Having 1.2B poo in the loos Help india to have a giant GDP but their per capita GDP is laughable because more poos in the loos are terrible creators of value. Just look at Japan their population is on the decline but their GDP is doing great despite being on a deflation for the last 20 years, Japan isn't importing shitskins to boost their economy and are trying to come out of the hole by pushing their population to high paying jobs and automatize all the low paying jobs as quick as possible.
>>
>>74876425
Kuidas kulgeb mustanahaliste ning sibulate integratsioon sinu keeleliselt puhtas ning kõikeandestavas väike-rootsis, kahekümmend esimese sajandi lõdvik?
>>
>>74876825
Kui sa veel pisike tattnokk olid, olin ma Rakvere tänavatel oma sõpradega tiblasid peksmas, nii et ma ei saa aru, kust sinu sõim tuleb.
>>
>>74877062
>Rakvere

>TLÜ Rakvere Kolledž osaleb partnerina Kesk-Läänemere programmi projektis „REGI –Reacting to Growing Immigration – Strengthening social inclusion of Estonian migrant families in Finland and Estonia“, mille siht kasvava tööalase väljarändega seotud probleemide lahendamine perede kaasamise kaudu.

Literally a swedish stronghold pumping marxist poison into the veins of an ethnostate.
>>
That constant war and conflict is what kept europeans on their toes and is what maintained their seat on the throne of the world.
>>
>>74876787
So what do you think is the faster way to GDP growth, slightly improving the productivity of those billion poo-in-the-loos or completely squeezing the juice out of your limited and shrinking population?

Again, I'm not justifying the importing of shitskins, because it greatly harms the political and financial stability of European nations, but it should be fairly easy to understand how those developing countries are a massive threat. It has been proven from time to time they can rise fast and gain great influence with appropriate leadership.
>>
>>74877292
Rakvere Kolledž on Tallinna Ülikooli osa, mitte Rakvere rahva enda algatusel loodud asutus.

Ma tean isiklikult vaid käputäit Rakverelasi kes selle eurosaastaga nõustub, kuid sellised hullud jäävad maailmasse alatiseks.
Kust sa ise pärit oled?
>>
>>74877372
>Fight Euroniggers, fight fight
>Let me haul away the gold in the meanwhile
Thanks for your concern Shlohmo
>>
>>74877546
Isa Soomest Viljandlane, ema Valgast Kohtla-Järvelane.

Rakvere paistab mulle rohkem kui Tartu SJW kondikubude kokkutuleku analoog kui onu Aadu visioon valgest reichist though.
>>
>>74877832
Oled sa kunagi Rakveres käinud?
>>
>>74862276
Tell that to the Swiss :DDDD
>>
>>74878126
Peatusin seal kord et kusel käia ning tiputapitasin junni sisse mis oleks võind aint tulle kas ehtsa Rakverelase või hindu immigranti tagumikust.
Suitsud olid maapoe kohta kallid. Mingi jube hais käis üle pea. Overall 4/10 järgmine kord tulen kummikutega.
>>
>>74875768
Which is why it has to be people based.

"populists" are just the figurehead and a statement. Europeans needs to assert a European vernacular, network and stay informed. Otherwise it is perpetual fracturing and they will exploit this to accelerate it. Leaving the EU is the sharp expression of this.
Rebuilding it (as we will still be in union in some form) will then be possible.
>>
>>74877403
The reality comes from the resources those country have and the know how level of their populations. All African countries are below even us despite having much more population and far more resources, for example Brazil has far more resource and population (almost 5 times our population) than us but despite that their GDP is only 3 times larger than us and their per capita GDP is even below us.

The nations you name are so far below the per capita GPD and nominal GDP that aren't even a factor when it comes to macro economics.

There are several ways to boost an economy and the also there is always a reform of the system to keep this retarded notion of perpetual grow and throw it out of the window, there are several ways of improving the economics of a nation, importing shitskins is just the faster and safest route if you disregard the social backlash that could happen if importing to many of immigrants that are hard to assimilate.

Europe only way out is through Nationalism, break down the EU and start all over again. Smaller nations CANT be on social welfare if they can't afford it and big nations like France or Germany can't have all the benefist of trading with the rest of the EU because the rest can't compete with the industrialized German/French nations.

Each country will have to find their own path to industrialization and stuck with it and the best way to industrialize a country is with a nationalist model.
>>
>>74878324
The Swiss have the mountains. The UK have the sea. But even they can't afford to opt out of trade.
>>
>>74878383
>Mingi jube hais käis üle pea.
lihakombinaadil on see komme jah
>>
>>74866872
well the problem is that the EU is anti-European and I don't see that changing any time soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOEA_P74uow
>>
>>74878534

Political union is not necessary for trade.
>>
>>74878430
Honestly that's what I thought after I made this thread. The obviously short-sighted parroting dunces you see here might be useful tools to achieve the goal of initial destruction to rebuild so it might not be necessary to try to stop them. However I am worried if it would cause another bloodbath where whites would be killing whites in Europe.
>>
EU is an anti-democratic, supranationalism and far more worsen than what you even can imagine. The good thing is that EU eventually going to crash by itself cause of all the bureaucracy is has been created. But that isn't good enough because when EU will fall then the whole Europe will fall within.

Brexit has to happened then the domino bricks will fall naturally and we the people will finally be free from the greedy eu bureaucrat. Do you even know why Europe is lacking behind every aspect of our economy? Why the far right is risen? Why the prices on milk is so goddam high or what not?

It's because of EU and it has to been nuked to the extinction. We are far more better than this gigantic monster.
>>
>>74862276
>Let me remind you of the original purpose of the European Union - people were tired of war and having their families killed every 30 years
they didn't sign up for feeding shitskin baby-factories either.
>>
>>74878885
>However I am worried if it would cause another bloodbath where whites would be killing whites in Europe.
As much as I hate to see it happen, it might be inevitable as long as Europe remains as divided on political issues as it is.
Instead of uniting against the foreign threat, Western Europe seems to be uniting against its own people instead. It might be better for the East to go its own way, at least we seem to agree on a lot of issues. I would love for Western Europe to wake the fuck up, but it just doesn't seem plausible at the moment. There's nothing we can do to help them either since they view us as impoverished racists who are to blame for everything bad in the EU.
>>
>>74879481
We don't produce anything, we don't have powerful militaries and our neighbor is Russia. All the countries have massive Russian Fifth Columns. East Europe is not self-sustainable yet.
>>
>>74878885
>However I am worried if it would cause another bloodbath where whites would be killing whites in Europe.

A cancer does not heal over time. Cut it out and let those healthy in mind and spirit propagate and bear children with the privilege to breathe air free of totalitarian globalism and white genocide.
>>
>>74873737
IT's not about that.
>>
>>74874680
i hope you get cancer.
>>
>>74873831
i hope you have cancer.
>>
>>74879991
I'd wish upon you the same but it turns out I'm already decades late.
>>
>>74879795
We produce plenty - at least enough to cover our basic needs. We may not have a decent heavy or high-tech industry, but that's because we don't need them at the moment. If the demand becomes apparent, those industries will also be created.

The Russians are a problem, yes, but at least they're a problem we know we can live with, and at the end of the day we're able to find issues we see eye-to-eye on. I doubt Russia would invade us either, but I do admit it might be wishful thinking. From experience, however, we know that Russians are too incompetent to do any permanent damage, so while it would be shit if they took over again, it wouldn't result in our permanent destruction.

A massive problem for us is that we've become very comfortable in the past decade. Too reliant on Western handouts and their low-effort high-pay jobs that they offer. What we need is a struggle to assert ourselves, not some guided "enlightenment" process handed to us by the self-destructive West.
>>
>>74872885
America here. Still waiting for those "military style weapons" to get shipped here without getting cucked by the EU. Also Americans are a major consumer of guns produced by European companies (like H&K and Beretta) that we pay 2x more for.
>>
>>74878885
I don't see that happening. If that is the case then good riddance to those who run interference for the bloodbaths, pogroms and organized sex slave gangs that target "whites" (i prefer Native Europeans and should see ourselves as such)
This is just civil disobedience and resistance against the powers that be. The fight against the EU is a common bond, where no such bonds has even been extend BY the EU before. They don't have French/German/Polish parades they have Jamaican/Indian/Chinese parades. Because the workers of Europe can be anyone.

What would you do to avert hostilities while still being pro-European?
>>
>>74862276
You forgot one thing: now we have the atomic bomb. Big powers can't war each other without facing total destruction.

EU or not, there will never be another war in west or central Europe.
>>
File: de stolte dansker glemme ikke.jpg (701 KB, 1965x1758) Image search: [Google]
de stolte dansker glemme ikke.jpg
701 KB, 1965x1758
>>74875332
there just right
>>
>>74881602
Yeah, so it's a civil war or Europeans continue being undermined and destroyed by people who are just replacing not integrating. (the people that they do meet are just consumerist lefties and egg their self-righteous separatism on)

> Good luck to those Polish deli's when Poland and/or countries they set up in gets swarmed.
>>
>>74881602
>implying our leaders ever gave a shit about killing mass numbers of people and destroying cities
>>
>>74881344
The problem I see is that the political movements that lead the fight against the perversions of the current EU all support looking inwards - essentially breaking any hope for a stronger or a more effective European alliance.
>>
>>74862276
the final solution to the muslin question
is
>N U K E S
>U
>K
>E
>S
>>
>>74863856
And not only Hitler, those one who have represented the nationalism have fucked the concept so much that now, being nationalist is equal to be a bad person.

Repression goes nowhere, but revolution and hate.

>>74874821
They still have lots of influence tho.
>>
>>74862276
>There will be "spheres of influence" and your country will fall into one too.

we already have that

>Nations will be at each others mercy.

That's what NATO is for, and really how profitable would it be to war with a European nation, when even illiterate goatfuckers have the tools to be a massive pain in the ass today?

The EU strongarming nations into agreements they didn't want generated a lot of bad blood over the years. European countries would cooperate better if they dealt on a mutual voluntary basis.
>>
>>74882392
The muslims are not the main concern. They are dim-witted weak cowards once you divide them. They are only useful when in packs or hitting on women and they do that because they know there won't be consequences. The main problem is with us.

By the way the Arab menace meme on /pol/ is a complete lie. The only ones who pose a real threat are the Turks. Cornering and disposing of the rest won't be a problem.
>>
>>74862967
EU was created to project french power and influence.

Now it's just Germany driving this wild ride into the floor.
>>
File: pepe (8).jpg (19 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe (8).jpg
19 KB, 202x250
>>74882148
>Schleswig-Holstein
>danish
Thats it
>>
>>74862276
So make it an economic union and not a political one. Forcing countries to welcome """refugees""" won't help european countries economy
>>
>>74882945
HE'S GOT A GUN.
>>
>>74862276
For a european union to work there are far too many assumptions that have to be true.
Since they are not, the current european model needs end and then we can sit on the table and talk about conditions.

We are at war right now. Or families are in danger. It's just a different pace and a different course of events.

The only solution for the problems caused by this defective model is return to nationalism. It's always been the saving grace of the west. Every country facing a crisis was rebuilt with a period of nationalism, always getting a big boost in its industry and economy as long as they didn't fall into autarchy. Russia and China are nationalist each to their own degree. They will eat us alive because they have a collective sentiment of duty and they aim towards the same goals as a nation no matter how fucked their populations are.

If western is to fall it won't be for a lack of territorial unity but rather for a lack of commitment and a surplus of individualism.
>>
File: 1452037005402.jpg (469 KB, 1056x674) Image search: [Google]
1452037005402.jpg
469 KB, 1056x674
>>74862276
integrationism can work, but you are doing it wrong
>>
>>74882945
It has been danish domain for hundreds of years, how is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>74862276
People best rule themselves locally. The smaller distance to power has many positive outcomes. The most obvious benefit is individuals being able to be involved at a level that directly influences their life and at the same time be better situated to hold those corrupt officials and bureaucrats accountable. People are much likely to be informed about various issues when they can physically see their diligence come to fruition.

The conglomerate of nation states making a super state that holds each distinct area to the same rules is what I would call a dystopian dream that often gets the euphemistic term of utopia. Un-elected officials with a massive distance to power perpetuates the feeling of hopelessness and apathy to political discourse.

I would rather see tiny to modest sized nations with sizable, voluntary economic partnerships. I realize there would be some headaches involved, but at least nations can keep their sovereignty.
>>
File: 1459185736934.png (102 KB, 1235x819) Image search: [Google]
1459185736934.png
102 KB, 1235x819
>>74875332
Alright superior map incoming.
>>
File: aryan_slaves.png (1 MB, 2420x3272) Image search: [Google]
aryan_slaves.png
1 MB, 2420x3272
>>74865111
>that pic
fucking disgusting
>>
>>74883315
charles II and karl V were the same person retard
>>
>>74884874
plot twist: I didn't read the text so I'm the retard
>>
>>74871238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a-lQCm6f_s

boss theme
>>
File: 1463771892730.jpg (132 KB, 1649x931) Image search: [Google]
1463771892730.jpg
132 KB, 1649x931
>>74872125
>>
>>74862276
The country with the longest peace period of 200 years in the EU is Switzerland, which stayed an independent and neutral nation state during that time.

Its not possible to foresee whether staying in the EU will prevent war, it might as well be the cause for another war, cause countries will use the EU to enforce legislation onto others. Since there are different incompatible cultures, like german work ethic or southern european laziness and their proto-socialism, there are conflicts of interests that will not be resolved. The debt crisis has caused new hate for Germany that wouldn't have had any chance to exist without the Euro.
>>
>>74882390
It has already moved Merkel to say that multiculturalism has failed and that if they don't protect the EU borders the EU will be destroyed.

Like you wisely pointed out, the populist leaders cant be trusted forever or even implicitly today.
But who even had consciousness that there were people with similar opinions before this? That is a tonic to the political oppression and stigmatization of Europeans.

The EU is trying to take ownership of what it is to be European. There can be no effective European alliance under those terms as it can just be played with, they call this year zero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion) .

A hollow blank space.

Nationalism takes ownership back and we can work from there, with those that respect themselves as a national collective within Europe.
>>
>/pol/ hopes for a return to the values and the society of 20th century europe (racism, hate, nationalism, "degeneracy" etc.)
>the same situation and values bring to WW II
>Europe fucking destroy itself and definitively loses to 'Murrica and USSR
>this situation almost bring a wasr that could wipe humanity
Thank god Trump is gonna lose and the world is not filled by /pol/tards
>>
>>74873737
this
>>
>>74888325
...Excellent in-depth analysis.
when people talk of /pol/tards they are talking about shit posters like you.
Fuck off and make a Tranny thread or spew your uneducated Hitler! WWII! slavery! secondary school level understanding of geopolitics and sociology elsewhere. The board would be infinitely better with conversations like this and not the B8 threads "lefties" create.
>>
>>74875332
>Ottoman Empire

Fuck off, roach.
>>
>>74884620
>Kosovo
>>
>>74873737
Strong...What?
Strong institutions,
Strong individual,
Strong society,

Are you then replaceable as simply a blank item in a strong system or is the system strong because of you/your influence?

collectivization can be greater than the sum of its parts but not if it weakens itself with poor decisions.

> Only the strong should succeed.
> Should
Who decides that?
>>
>>74862276
The project has failed, this concocted crisis is the last gasp to kill individual European ethnicities, but a lot of countries are rejecting it leaving the French, Belgian, and German (largely Jewish though) architects of the EU to wallow in failing countries while Eastern Europe is getting stronger.

Now Europe is getting blown up and raped by niggers daily. The right rises, and the plans are going to go awry when 20 million niggers come this summer.
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.