[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm contemplating moving to western Europe to be honest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: Aibj88qeT.jpg (145 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Aibj88qeT.jpg
145 KB, 1252x1252
I'm contemplating moving to western Europe to be honest.
I went on holiday there a couple months back so I could see the castles before they were lost to history. While I was there I saw a few women be molested in the street, sometimes right in front of the police who didn't even react.
I thought about it and decided to join in. All in all I raped 15 women while I was there, some were teenagers. That's the great thing about Europe, the age of consent laws are generous so it wasn't like it would be here. I asked them if they wanted an Australian kiss and when they asked what that was I said it was like a regular kiss except down under. I used my penis to kiss them though. I inseminated all of them because I knew I would be leaving soon anyway and Europeans really like to make sure children receive a sound upbringing regardless of socioeconomic status.
It was a great time to be honest, I've taken some Arabic lessons since I got back and I know who's side I'll be on when push comes to shove. Islam appeals to me anyway because I don't really drink or enjoy loud music and frogs legs aren't for me.

Surely, I'm not alone?
>>
File: images-18.jpg (19 KB, 312x471) Image search: [Google]
images-18.jpg
19 KB, 312x471
>>74861314
>>
My sides, Shitposting in real life.
>>
File: 1457643543911.gif (806 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1457643543911.gif
806 KB, 320x180
>>74861314
Wew lad. Now! that's what i call shitposting : 1488
>>
>>74861314
Nice quality shitposting there cunt
>>
>>74861314
This actually raises an interesting point. Islam would create vastly preferable societies once hitched to the white man. There's absolutely nothing worth defending in the West and I'll be the last to complain that the pussy's easy. Meanwhile my countrymen are to the last either subhuman sociopaths or pathetic libcucks. With all the training I've been putting in to guard this place, I could as well conquer it and be free.
>>
>western europe
better come to real white man's home my 'Straya friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI

-------------------------------
and then I finished reading the post, good one ya cunt xD
>>
File: great-laugh-reaction-gif.gif (510 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
great-laugh-reaction-gif.gif
510 KB, 480x228
>>74862089
>>
>>74862263
That's one disturbing .gif you got there. But I guess the point still counts. Time to celebrate, somebody link me good Nasheeds please.
>>
File: 1455997701560.jpg (169 KB, 631x529) Image search: [Google]
1455997701560.jpg
169 KB, 631x529
>>74861314
>I said it was like a regular kiss except down under
>>
>>74862496
Mfw Germans are keen on dictatorships
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.