[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty depressed at having to go to Europe tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 360x480
I'm pretty depressed at having to go to Europe tomorrow but at the same time really psyched to become more politically active. What's to be done man? I follow uk right wing politics and I'm a fan of British renaissance party and British unity party. But there's no real active groups to get behind.

I've spent the last couple of months studying, met nationalist friends in Japan and visited some great sites like yasukuni. Now I'm just depressed to be going back to a multiracial cesspit in Western Europe. But I've never been so certain about my convictions.

What should I do when I return to the United kaliphate?
>>
>>74854138
>UK
>Europe

No!
>>
#binyourlife

raysist
>>
>>74854276

Good point. Fuck the EU. I just say Europe to imply solidarity between white countries.
>>
File: 1462869284215.png (185 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1462869284215.png
185 KB, 540x438
>>74854276
So as part of which continent Anglo isles should be classified?

Judging by the number of negroes I'd vote for Africa.
>>
File: 0iAu4r_K_d8.jpg (62 KB, 604x454) Image search: [Google]
0iAu4r_K_d8.jpg
62 KB, 604x454
>>74854138
Hang out with other edgy people in public. Seriously, take your streets back by occupying them with others, be a presence in your area with other like minded people who want to learn how to protect their country and culture and will strive towards that goal. There needs to be infrastructure for this to work even if that infrastructure is deemed too radical, edgy etc at times.
>>
>>74854138
>Not following the English Democrats Party

https://youtu.be/uw0aBd-ep4k
>>
File: 1457468709027.gif (2 MB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1457468709027.gif
2 MB, 700x393
>>74854138
>Western Europe

There's your problem lad.
>>
>>74854693
Surely during your time cleaning our toilets you realised that the UK is now part of Asia?
>>
i'm gonna film some shariah zones and do some edgy chalking.
>>
>>74854975

I've got a couple of friends who I've discussed this in the past with in England. A sort of tribalism and struggle to preserve European heritage. Gotta get the numbers up though.
>>
File: bj1ropxSWM4.jpg (30 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bj1ropxSWM4.jpg
30 KB, 604x453
>>74855135
Do that, it will be valuable to put things in the minds of people even if a minute later they discard them. Some people will not discard them, some people will think about them them and some people will be moved to action by the efforts you take, no matter how small.
>>
File: ,LpbZacREEuc.jpg (74 KB, 604x528) Image search: [Google]
,LpbZacREEuc.jpg
74 KB, 604x528
>>74855391
Great things begin with small groups of determined people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.