[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South America is part of the Western World?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: world-continents-map.gif (53 KB, 700x529) Image search: [Google]
world-continents-map.gif
53 KB, 700x529
South America is part of the Western World?
>>
>>74851767
No

To anyone, from America, Europe, Africa or Asia or Oceania reading this.

PLEASE DON'T COME HERE
>>
Almost, but not yet. Brazil is kind of in an awkward slow period where no one believes it can succeed, just keep growing those soy beans hueheus and stop being afraid to dig tunnels for trucks or railroads.
>>
>>74851767
It is an intermediate province
>>
>>74851767
No.
>>
>>74851767
By geographical means, yes. The sun rises and sets at a time somewhat coordinated to Europe, not as East Asia.

But in other subjects, most of the subcontinent in the same tier as of Africa.
>>
>>74851767
Culturally some places are different from western ones but it doesn't change much, it´s mostly constitutional liberal democracies that speak European languages aside from minorities.
>>
>>74851767
Argentina, Uruguay and South Brazil are culturally, geographically and politically "Western".

As for the rest, it is a combination, the closer you get to the Equator the less Western it is.
>>
>Turkey
>Asia
u gotta be shitting.
>>
>>74852329
>tfw getting a whole continent named after you. SUCK IT KEKS

To Texas and others from south America

PLEASE DON'T COME HERE
>>
>>74852929
>central Asian mongoloid sandniggers
>3% of land that doesn't even belong to you is in Europe
WE EUROPEAN NOW
>>
File: 1458389634920.png (36 KB, 898x619) Image search: [Google]
1458389634920.png
36 KB, 898x619
>>74854342
k.
>>
>>74854458
Ebin strawman. The point stands. You're politically, culturally and genetically not European.
>>
>>74851767
Brazil and Venezuela are a part of the African world.
>>
>>74851767
If you want a meme response. >>74852329

If you want a real answer, I would say that Buenos Aires and some other argie cities, Uruguay (that is basically little Buenos Aires anyway), Southern Brazil and Chile are western "nations". The rest is third world land.
>>
>>74853486
>Australia is smaller
>they have their own continent
just cuck my shit up
>>
File: 1462926726979.jpg (51 KB, 720x809) Image search: [Google]
1462926726979.jpg
51 KB, 720x809
I hear Argentina is not that bad but Chile has a cool as fuck millitary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
>>
>>74851767
Nope. Anything from Mexico down is Latin America
>>
>>74854458
It was at this point the Turkroach realised:
He wasn't European.

As he slumped over in his chair, he also realised that this meant it granted him refugee status and he could impregnate Aryan women from the cuck-nations.

Don't give up yet Abdullah
>>
>>74854458
I don't fucking get roaches like you
Sometimes you're like:
"TURKEY IS EUROPE, FUCK MUSLIMS TURKEY IS SECULAR WE'RE NOT ARAB FILTH"

and then you're like

"PRAISE TENGRI WE'RE MUSLIM ARABS FUCK EUROPOOR"
>>
>>74856548
because we're insecure and teenager society.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.