[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21
File: LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg (722 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg
722 KB, 864x864
Why are people nowadays so degenerate?

Why are drugs considered cool & acceptable now in Western countries? why is it glorified in television & movies? When it used to be degenerate & people taking it were considered lowlifes

Why can blacks get away with singing/rapping about drugs & murder without human rights activist's condemnation? why can blacks rap about disrespecting women calling them bitches without SJW intervention?

Why are a lot of white people nowadays reduced & degraded to being called WEEABOOS, BRONIES, WHITEBOYS(this word should be as racist as the word nigger IMO) & KEKS?

Why are white men nowadays being portrayed as SISSIES in TV & movies?

Why can women(feminists) nowadays tell men what to do & not to do? and when men complain they're automatically branded as sexist or bigot(unless you're black, then you can use the "muh race card" to counter the feminist bashing)

In the modern Western world, blacks now have more privilege since they can use the race card against employers & managers and cry "racial oppression" or "institutionalized racism" when their wants aren't fulfilled

So what now?
>>
deal with it, racemixing removes racism from this world
It doesn't matter if whites die along with it
>>
>>74849261

There was a documentary on the BBC just recently about fags who dress up as dogs. just fuck our shit up senpai!
>>
>>74849419
You got your first taste of what we have had for years Bong. Welcome to the phenomena known as the Furry Fandom.
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 674x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 674x672
>>
>>74849410
>deal with it, racemixing removes racism from this world

No, they'll just shift the grievance mongering to lighter skin browns vs darker skin browns.
>>
File: Weed bro.jpg (6 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
Weed bro.jpg
6 KB, 283x178
>Why is drugs glorified in western television?

Well who owns the media industry?
>>
>>74849523
What do Jews gain from doing these things?
>>
>>74849261
We're not constrained by archaic thinking anymore
>>
>>74849642
Why is that guy used in all the DUDE WEED LMAO memes?
>>
>>74849498

this wasnt furries, this was some bdsm shit, on DAYTIME TV
>>
>>74849261
protip: all of this cancer comes from the USA
Get your shit together you fucking burgers.
>>
File: W E E D L M A O.jpg (16 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
W E E D L M A O.jpg
16 KB, 640x400
>>74849786
Because all his moves revolve around how cool being a weed smoking degenerate is
>>
>>74849261
why is this called liberalism in the US

liberalism = liberty = freedom
>>
File: Maybe here.jpg (29 KB, 333x480) Image search: [Google]
Maybe here.jpg
29 KB, 333x480
>>74849261
>Why are drugs considered cool & acceptable now in Western countries?
Drugs have always been accepted and glorified in Western countries.
>>
>>74849948
THey didn't happen to be otherkin?
>>
File: 1450040158951.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450040158951.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Welcome to the future. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>74850774
That always reminds me of transmetropolitan
>>
>>74849261
It's an anti-white world, son
>>
File: 1442892664349.png (308 KB, 493x314) Image search: [Google]
1442892664349.png
308 KB, 493x314
>>74850504
Too much freedom to be exact, they can do anything they want, and that includes being openly stupid & influencing others to be stupid like them. Liberty is not bad, but abusing it is.

>>74850329
Weed is a gateway drug, once you start taking weed, taking other drugs come easy.

>>74850514
By drugs I mean stuff that messes with your brain & cause damage. Smoking & drinking doesn't cause much damage I think
>>
>>74849261
West happened
>>
>>74851606
In short uses like a one off or every now and then is one thing, but when it comes to prolonged use and addiction, yes it causes a lot of problems, Liver Failure and Cancer specifically.
>>
>>74849261
Repressive, authoritarian, christian, capitalist society created too many injustices which was basically just handing over ammo to people who were tired of it. This is the result. A strong culture that pleased and worked in the best interests of the people never would have had this happen. You did this to yourselves.
>>
File: 1434700551880.png (246 KB, 680x623) Image search: [Google]
1434700551880.png
246 KB, 680x623
>>74851155
It really pisses me off when blacks, Indians/Arabs & other non-whites complain about white privilege. If they think they're so oppressed why don't they just go back to their native countries? it also pisses me that some non-whites have pride like saying "Brown Pride" or "Black Pride", I call this "FAKE NATIONALISM" because if they were really nationalists they should go back to their shitty countries & fix them than cowardly moving to Western countries/societies to escape the situation of their countries
>>
>>74851606
>Smoking & drinking doesn't cause much damage I think
Do Weed cause any damage at all to your body?
And Alcohol will not only damage you, but also damage people around you so you got to factor that in.
>>
>>74849601
So the only way this will end is if everyone is the niggest or no one is.
>>
>>74852071
Stop making sense of it all. The only truth in all of this is that the entire rest of mankind wants to destroy all white people.
>>
>>74851876
>Repressive, authoritarian, christian, capitalist society created too many injustices which was basically just handing over ammo to people who were tired of it
This has nothing to do with degeneracy, I don't care what religion you're from or what economic system you prefer, but if you attempt to corrupt the morality, decency & well being of other people you're being a bad influence.

Example: I don't care if you're gay, just keep your feelings to yourself rather than going on gay parades roaming the streets naked while holding sex toys and in front of innocent-minded children or show public display of affection in front of other people
>>
>>74849261
WAAAAAAAAAA

didn't read

You're going to have to sparknotes your conservatantrum for me
>>
>>74849261
We managed to bring "cuck" into maintstream spotlight is it possible to bring back whore or something like whore?
>>
>>74852644
>This has nothing to do with degeneracy,
It has everything to do with it. It's called backlash. Backlash is never moderate. You can't stomp people's faces into the mud for centuries then blame them for being "lazy" or "heretics" when the grow weary of you and decide it's time you lost power/died. All this rampant hedonism is the result of being repressed for so long that even basic human expression was forbidden. It's like how catholic girls inevitably become the worst sluts.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 444x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 444x296
>>74849741
You'll learn eventually
>>
File: body_cannabis.gif (167 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
body_cannabis.gif
167 KB, 600x817
>>74852084
It's as dangerous as smoking tobacco, but it's a gateway drug & more addictive
>>
File: 1435650845724.jpg (115 KB, 1131x1193) Image search: [Google]
1435650845724.jpg
115 KB, 1131x1193
>>74852913
Morality, decency & religious customs & laws maintains a society/civilization from crumbling. You can't achieve "order" with too much freedom. Today, extreme faggotry & radical feminism is considered okay, next thing you'll know necrophilia & zoophilia will be okay as well. If we keep breaking traditional laws & practices we will descend into chaos & anarchy
>>
>>74849410
I think if white people didn't work as a medium between the asians and the shitty races like arab and black, China would probably roll in and enslave you all.
>>
File: 33b.png (156 KB, 680x246) Image search: [Google]
33b.png
156 KB, 680x246
>>74849786
I think pic related is the original
>>
>>74853717
this honestly.

Mankind has found metastability with religeon and ordered society with a few hard rules.

Once we start breaking those rules things get way too far out of hand (pendulum swing). Then it comes to a point where the majority can no longer accept the chaos in society so the pendulum swings back hard to a more authoritarian and puritan type society with much less freedom.
>>
>>74854335
That's my point
>>
File: 1464013681039.png (618 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
1464013681039.png
618 KB, 600x461
>>74849642
>>
>>74849261
>Why are people nowadays so degenerate?
Because order, authority, moral standards etc. created Hitler, colonialism, genocide, discrimination, racism, whatever you wish to come up with. This all according to the Left of course
>>
>>74855893
>>
Niggers are almost all deficient in:

>Gratitude
>Empathy
>Impulse Control
>Intelligence
>Good Manners

So, niggers.
>>
>>74849741
It's something that Jews (as a group) do almost instinctively -- essentially they have developed a twisted (but adaptive) evolutionary psychology in response to living as a perpetual minority among groups that have reason to resent them.

Not all of them are front lines of this, but Jews as a group will always work to secure their collective position by undermining and subverting the majority society (to the point where whites can't even conceive of a positive identity for themselves), as well as any institutions (e.g., Christianity, nationalism) that could potentially threaten them.
>>
>>74856866
I see
>>
>>74849261
>degraded to being called WEEABOOS, BRONIES
lost me there.
Bronies are just as awful as anything you're arguing against.
>>
>>74856866
Excellent analysis, really.

Rings true.
>>
>>74849261
Look up the "Universe 25" mouse population experiments done in the 60s. Intense crowding, despite abundant food, caused a "behavioural sink" which was a degradation of social, sexual and biological behaviours of violence, apathy, self-absorbsions, etc. It could explain the phenomenon of otaku, narcissism, social withdrawals, etc.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/?no-ist
>>
>>74857338
Your point?
>>
>>74849261
degenerate is just a code-word for "problematic"

fuck off SJWs
>>
http://northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to based Adam Corolla on why heterosexual white working males want Trump.

Time for common sense to return home to America.
>>
>>74858495
Can you explain further?
>>
>>74858887
you're a fucking white male
>>
File: 1460989689528.jpg (157 KB, 920x1636) Image search: [Google]
1460989689528.jpg
157 KB, 920x1636
>>74858967
I'm light-brown, not white
>>
>>74849261
>Why are drugs considered cool & acceptable now in Western countries? why is it glorified in television & movies? When it used to be degenerate & people taking it were considered lowlifes
Because statistical studies and medical examination found that many recreational drugs such as marijuana and magic mushrooms were less harmful to the individual and society at large than traditionally abused substances like alcohol, tobacco and prescription painkillers. See picture.

>Why can blacks get away with singing/rapping about drugs & murder without human rights activist's condemnation? why can blacks rap about disrespecting women calling them bitches without SJW intervention?
This one is interesting and goes back to the privatisation of prisons in the US. For years rap was music of political protest, of class and racial struggles against the hegemony. When the prisons were bought out by the same corporate conglomerates that owned stakes in the 4 major recording labels, there was a concentrated push to glorify violence and 'gangsta' culture to get more young black men in prisons to increase the profits of the prison companies. Read more about it here http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

>Why are a lot of white people nowadays reduced & degraded to being called WEEABOOS, BRONIES, WHITEBOYS(this word should be as racist as the word nigger IMO) & KEKS?
With the exception of whiteboy, such slurs are often coming from other whites. Regardless, weeaboos and bronies are negatively viewed as unproductive, anti-social interests that are against the mainstream. Society has always frowned on people who are different. keks are entirely a figment of conservative fascination and not a significant part of society.

>Why are white men nowadays being portrayed as SISSIES in TV & movies?
You're being very selective in what you see here. The biggest movie of the year so far is called CAPTAIN AMERICA and features a chiseled white superhero.
>>
>>74859100
Philippines? More like "Fullaopoons"
>>
>>74849261
Cont from >>74859524
>Why can women(feminists) nowadays tell men what to do & not to do? and when men complain they're automatically branded as sexist or bigot(unless you're black, then you can use the "muh race card" to counter the feminist bashing)
Well part of the whole equality thing is that now both parties have equal say on what to do not to do. Women are now allowed to tell you what to do, just as you are still allowed to tell them what to do. You can disagree or refuse to follow a woman's instructions. If you cannot establish a meaningful argument or stand your ground against beratement, perhaps you are not a man at all. My gf is a feminist and sometimes she tells me what to do, or what she's unhappy with what I do. Sometimes I listen to her and sometimes I tell her that she's being unreasonable. This is called mutual respect.

>In the modern Western world, blacks now have more privilege since they can use the race card against employers & managers and cry "racial oppression" or "institutionalized racism" when their wants aren't fulfilled
And yet, POTUS aside, they still hold less positions in government, they still hold less positions in corporate management, they still make less money, they still have lower life expectancy and higher rates of incarceration.
Sounds like this 'race card' isn't very powerful at all.

>So what now?
You get over it and focus on what is actually important; raising living standards through sustained economic growth.
>>
File: 2011_Drug_Harms_Rankings.svg.png (18 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
2011_Drug_Harms_Rankings.svg.png
18 KB, 400x289
>>74859524
Shit dunno what happened to the picture.
>>
>>74849642
To be fair, the media tried for years to educate murrican kids to stop doing drugs. Remember all those PSAs and very-special-episodes from the 80s and 90s? That was a direct result of the pressure of the PTAs and soccer moms, a conservative reaction. The problem is that murricans like drugs too much and it just didn't work so now they just shoot Mexicans and build walls while the media tell them drugs are awesome.
>>
File: 1459216801331.jpg (147 KB, 606x427) Image search: [Google]
1459216801331.jpg
147 KB, 606x427
>>74859987
> You get over it and focus on what is actually important; raising living standards through sustained economic growth.

Spotted the kike
>>
>>74849261

Moral Relativism

People have always been degenerate except there were traditions and statutes in religion and law which punished them for it if they were degenerate openly.

Now no longer.
>>
>>74849261
>open display of faggotry
Doesn't matter if it is open or not, faggotry needs to be punished.

The fact that you didn't even mention homo's in your op about degeneracy shows how far we have fallen.
>>
>>74853132
>Weed more dangerous then tobacco

did you even look at the meme you posted fucking idiot is everybody in your country so fucking daft there are more carcinogens in one cigarette than there is in a pound of Marijuana, gateway drug my fucking ass, alcohol is the gateway drug if anything
>>
>>74859987
>Because statistical studies and medical examination found that many recreational drugs such as marijuana and magic mushrooms were less harmful to the individual and society at large than traditionally abused substances like alcohol, tobacco and prescription painkillers
Illegal drugs are illegal drugs, it's degenerate unless it's legal, I'm not entirely against weed, I think it's just like tobacco, the only reason why I dont recommend it is because it's a gateway drug

>Because statistical studies and medical examination found that many recreational drugs such as marijuana and magic mushrooms were less harmful to the individual and society at large than traditionally abused substances like alcohol, tobacco and prescription painkillers
So it's "da white man's fault againz?"

Whiteboy is a racist term, what would a black mother feel if a group of white people call out her son "hey black boy!"?

>My gf is a feminist and sometimes she tells me what to do
I bet she lets you wear a cock lock when she's being gangbanged by her bulls while you watch

>they still hold less positions in government, they still hold less positions in corporate management, they still make less money
Because a lot of them are "gibs me dat" individuals who refuse to work & too lazy to go to school and prefer to live on welfare
>>
>>74860563
I'm not strongly against gays, if they can suppress it, it's okay, just like how pedophiles, necrophiliacs & zoophiles suppress their urges. If these individuals can suppress their urges then gays can too
>>
>>74849410
No it fucking doesn't. Whites are the least racist on this planet

Holy fucking shit, you are dead. Killing is going to happen soon - and unless you're ready to fight, you're going to be slaughtered.

Cocksucking commie euro puke
>>
File: 1463372549260.gif (143 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1463372549260.gif
143 KB, 345x345
>why can blacks rap about disrespecting women calling them bitches without SJW intervention?

If I remember correctly, didn't they try many years ago but got BTFO?
>>
File: feminists_won.webm (2 MB, 1280x598) Image search: [Google]
feminists_won.webm
2 MB, 1280x598
>>74849261
>So what now?
Accept the inevitable.
>>
>>74861024
>Illegal drugs are illegal drugs, it's degenerate unless it's legal, I'm not entirely against weed, I think it's just like tobacco, the only reason why I dont recommend it is because it's a gateway drug
Well your an idiot sycophant then. You'll only accept something due to an arbitrary, can be changed at any time line? Weak. Learn to think critically for a change.

>So it's "da white man's fault againz?"
I think you misquoted me here
>Whiteboy is a racist term, what would a black mother feel if a group of white people call out her son "hey black boy!"?
I don't disagree. That's why I only talked about the other examples you gave.

>I bet she lets you wear a cock lock when she's being gangbanged by her bulls while you watch
See, this is why I said cuckoldry was just a conservative fascination. You came up with that fantasy, not me. My girlfriend and I have had sex well over a thousand times, no third individual has ever been involved.

>Because a lot of them are "gibs me dat" individuals who refuse to work & too lazy to go to school and prefer to live on welfare
Back up a minute here. Your initial claim was that blacks have privilege (and by extension power) that they use as leverage against employers to get whatever they want. But now you're saying that they're all lazy people who live on welfare (and are therefore dirt poor). So waht is it? Do they get whatever job they want because they're black or do they prefer to live on welfare and not work? They can't be both.
>>
>>74862350

This, on daytime tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPP_YLkohVQ
>>
>>74863320

jesus cucking christ

just when you think youve seen it all...
>>
>>74862701
>Well your an idiot sycophant then. You'll only accept something due to an arbitrary, can be changed at any time line? Weak. Learn to think critically for a change.
If they(medical professionals/scientists) can provide proof that drugs like weed or whatever doesn't pose a threat to sanity or harms the psychological well-being of people & the law legalizes this certain drug, then I wouldn't be against it. I'm sensing butthurt & presume you use drugs based on your slightly guilty reaction.

>My girlfriend and I have had sex well over a thousand times, no third individual has ever been involved.
Your gf's bulls disagree though

>Back up a minute here. Your initial claim was that blacks have privilege (and by extension power) that they use as leverage against employers to get whatever they want. But now you're saying that they're all lazy people who live on welfare (and are therefore dirt poor). So waht is it? Do they get whatever job they want because they're black or do they prefer to live on welfare and not work? They can't be both.
I didn't say all blacks were lazy, just a lot of them because they believe in the fantasy that they still live in the late 1800's and think institutionalized racism exist, they undermine the fact that they have a lot of privileges they dont deserve & some of them still chose to live off welfare
>>
>>74863427

great thing to expose children to. our kids might as well be trained to suck muslim and dindu dick
>>
>>74863320
First it was open display of faggotry, now this? Congratulations Western liberalism, you ruined dogs too
>>
>>74863700

how the fuck did this happen.... we are so KEKED!
>>
>>74861024
The illegality argument kinda falls apart when Dextromethorphan and Diphenhydramine are legal in many countries. DXM at high enough doses is very similar to ketamine or PCP. Diphenhydramine (DPH) will make you trip and hallucinate in a much scarier and convincing fashion than LSD, Shrooms, and I would argue DMT (all schedule 1). I take Aldous Huxley's view that only the truly intelligent elite should be touching seriously mind altering substances. Though weed and booze should be allowed to keep plebs and the working class pacified (Ignoring drunk drivers and wife beaters). I also can't really think of any reason to legalize cocaine and meth for anyone except maybe law enforcement or military people.
>>
>>74863550
Next thing you know, there would be reality TV shows involving children & pedophiles
>>
>>74863320
>10pm
>Dayime television
>>
>>74863881

that is coming down the pipe
>>
>>74863973

>thinking kids these days go to bed before 10 pm
>thinking its still 1907
>>
>>74863881
we could call it "to catch a muslim" and half the show can be some guy telling other grown men to have a seat
>>
>>74863528
>If they(medical professionals/scientists) can provide proof that drugs like weed or whatever doesn't pose a threat to sanity or harms the psychological well-being of people & the law legalizes this certain drug, then I wouldn't be against it. I'm sensing butthurt & presume you use drugs based on your slightly guilty reaction.
Scientists and medical professionals already have proved it. It's because of MORONS LIKE YOU who say "the laws the law" that are preventing legalisation. Butthurt? Of course I use drugs. Not everyday, but once in a while I'll relax with a cone or plan a big weekend around halucegens/stimulants.

>Your gf's bulls disagree though
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
>Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is a cuck may constantly accuse other people of letting their partner sleep with other individuals.

>I didn't say all blacks were lazy
What sort of stereotype is it if they don't all do it. Talk about an inconsistent argument. You talk about privilege but by any objective, measurable they have almost none. They die sooner, they earn less money, they are under represented in authority positions. If that's what privilege looks like to you I'd hate to see what you think disadvantage looks like.
>>
>>74863700

also, the voiceover sounds like a pedophile. he has that tone
>>
>>74863881
http://sexfactor.com/

We have a porn casting reality show now.

OY VEY.
>>
>>74863320
>channel four
>>
>>74864074
The show would be called Big Brother Bilal where contestants are either pedophiles or Pakis, the show will have a lot of emotions, dramas, and life lessons on how to beat up unruly 10-year old wives
>>
>>74864225
>Scientists and medical professionals already have proved it.
If weed is really 100% safe, then why is that almost all Asian countries still criminalizes it. I'm not an idiot, and also by saying you do drugs(maybe under the influence of it) makes your arguments invalid

some =/= all
>>
>>74864583
BBC will air live pakistani gangbangs of british schoolgirls while Stephen Fry laughs
>>
>>74864583
>Big Brother Bilal where contestants are either pedophiles or Pakis
>Pedophiles OR Pakis
>Implying
>>
>>74864852

All this happening while Yalda Hakim gets bukkake'd by niggers

>when big names talk, they talk to the BBC(big black cocks)
>>
>>74865451

i want to cry. has anyone else felt this feel?
>>
>>74849261
Life in the west is stressful
>>
>>74849786
He's the official weed kike
>>
>>74853855
Fucking classic
>>
>>74850774
The jew monster looks a lot like Soros
>>
>>74849741
One world order.
>>
>>74850774

someone nuke it all
>>
>being druggie is cool
>lighting a smoke is hitler

The tobacco industry alone shows it's not capitalism that drives the marxist cancer. It's something else, not profit driven at all.
>>
>>74853132
Fuck off Peter, weed rocks.
>>
>>74861874
This euro fags have been too soft for too long
>>
>>74850504
This is just plain wrong it is liberal as in excess
>>
>>74866583
>weed rocks.
No, it doesn't. It's just for killing off your time.
>>
>>74867007

WEED IS DEGENERATE
>>
>>74866583
Weed fucking sucks
t. Ex stoner
>>
>>74849261
>Fat Acceptance
A by-product of sex-driven advertising being too prominent

>Music Glorifying Crime and Violence
Literally not a new thing, nor is it a partisian split

>pothead culture
At least it's better than drinking culture and cannot be blamed on liberals anyway. Prohibition of drugs creates the subcultures way more than acceptance of the drugs.
>>
>>74849410
a shekel for the hoy
>>
>>74849261
Most of the behaviors you seem to be suggesting as behavior only recently accepted is just mistaken.

Life in the last century has been pretty different and should not be seen as a standard for what is "normal" within society. We had two world wars and the introduction of massive urban and suburban development. Even the Nuclear family was something manufactured to sell products, a phantom reflection of a society that never existed.

Beyond that, your world view is overly shaped by a board intended for shitposting. If you honestly believe that any of the suggestions for how reality is contained in the bottom half of your post are norms in wider society, you need to step out of the echo chamber and get some air.

Are white people okay to disrespect in media now? Yes. Is that the majority of displays? Fuck no. I shouldn't even need to prove why this isn't true, but if you actually believe it, flip on your TV for about 30 minutes, count all the white people you see and then compare it with how often they are portrayed negatively.

To the point about black cultures, most of the points you complain about being ignored by "SJWs" are points that have been made to death for decades now. Again, step out of the echo chamber for a few, use your search engine, look up those complaints and add in a few "leftist" publications.
>>
>>74849261
>Philippines

>Asia's Mexico.
>>
>>74860164
This is surprisingly accurate for a post on /pol/
>>
>>74850169

The huge push against it also comes from the USA. We're simply a culture of extremes.
>>
File: iceberg2.jpg (645 KB, 1167x2908) Image search: [Google]
iceberg2.jpg
645 KB, 1167x2908
>>74857338
underrated rare
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.