[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not voting is the only moral choice in a corrupt system. Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1462171494939.jpg (921 KB, 1835x2750) Image search: [Google]
1462171494939.jpg
921 KB, 1835x2750
Not voting is the only moral choice in a corrupt system. Anything else gives legitimacy to both the system and to whatever entity is elected.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Yes let's just do nothing and feel bad about it, I'm sure that will work
>>
>>74846429
Breh...
>>
>>74846429
Shut up and vote for Trump
>>
>>74846496
Voting works?

Is statistically harder for your vote to be relevant than it is for you to win the lotto.

The moment you vote you accept the possibility of losing the game.
>>
>>74846429
who is this?
>>
>>74846429
Short hair + baby making hips is my new fetish
>>
>water can have bad stuff in it
>if I don't drink any water, I don't risk drinking bad stuff
>>
>>74846668

You can't win the lotto without buying tickets

Not starting is the same as losing (worse actually, because you waste time and miss experiences)
>>
Of course your vote ain't shit. Because you ain't shit.
Vote on a level where you count.
Impact your local community and stop thinking your one measily vote should impact an entire nation.
>>
>>74846713
martina hingis
>>
>>74846713
Uncle leo?
>>
>>74846429
got dam she looks like my gf when she had short hair.

fug.
>>
>>74846429
hot damn i'd put it in her ballot

anybody else got short haired chicks with big asses?
>>
>>74846913
more like martina HNNGGGis
>>
File: hjugjhk.jpg (29 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
hjugjhk.jpg
29 KB, 620x400
It doesn't matter indeed, for both of us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig
>>
>>74846429
America should just have compulsory voting. It leads to better democracy with greater representation. If you don't want to vote, you can just write "fuck you" on the ballot. At present, there are too many obstacles to decent voting -- shit like voting day not being a public holiday, or having lines that are too long, or not making transport easy.
>>
>>74846713
Settle down lad. She's a butterface and that ass is the only thing going for her. ZERO tits
>>
>>74847025
dat handgrip
>>
>>74846713
Leyton Hewitt
>>
>>74846429
overthrow is the only moral choice
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.