[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1392306783872.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
1392306783872.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>On one of Sweden's youth home, a young boy was beaten after had a conversation with the staff in the dining room about food and culture - and revealed that he had tasted and liked pork

>After that, some of the other residents began to send evil glances at him. And the next day the situation developed in an unpleasant direction, and several began to beat the boy, who according to the newspaper does not get much help from the staff.

It doesn't say anywhere that they are Muslims, but we all know they are

Swedish source:
http://www.smp.se/alvesta/misshandel-pa-ungdomsboende/
https://www.jewbook.com/smalandsposten/posts/10154137755868255

Danish source:
http://ekstrabladet.dk/nationen/dreng-faar-taesk-fordi-han-kan-lide-svinekoed/6093656
>>
Also I would like to point out that the Swedish source has 16 comments, while the Danish has 347 and counting.
>>
>>74845179
Skinka är javlet bra
>>
Yeah. Fuck Islam and the delusional imbeciles who buy into it. My condolences, Sweden :(
>>
DANSKJÄVLAR
>>
muslims beating other muslims :-D

animal killers beating other animal killers :-D
>>
>>74846100
Muslims and Christians "refugees" lives side by side in these homes.
>>
>>74845179
Lmao sweden
>>
>>74845179
In Ukraine pork became our main meat source because muslims would not steal it. Thank you Sweden for ruining my people's 1000-year old anti-muslims measures.
>>
>>74846274
but it's almost certain from context that it was a muslim
>>
>>74846793
Muslims will never change, your pork is fine
>>
>>74846274
Best decision they made so far.
>>
Is there an English source OP?
>>
>>74849897
No, sorry. It's Sweden. The Swedish source is a small local newspaper.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.