[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The impending riot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (20 KB, 368x459) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20 KB, 368x459
They get the best of both worlds, the officer walks or gets a light reprimand and these fucks get to burn down a city and cause mayhem. Even the stupid asses in NYC know better than to let out a racially charged verdict when school is let out.

"Community leaders and elected officials have appealed for calm. The citizens of Baltimore had demanded justice, they said, and that process is playing itself out.

"Whatever may be Judge Barry Williams' decision with respect to Officer Nero's role in the death of Mr. Freddie Gray, that verdict will have as much legitimacy as our society and our justice system can provide," Maryland Congressman Elijah Cummings said last week.

"I join the mothers, the fathers, the children ... of Baltimore asking not only for peace but respect for the rule of law."

Nero is charged with second-degree assault for allegedly touching Gray during an arrest that prosecutors said was illegal; and with two counts of misconduct; and reckless endangerment for not putting a seat belt on Gray when he put the prisoner in a police van."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/us/freddie-gray-trial-officer-edward-nero/index.html
>>
What do you expect when a police state is forced to serve a nigger president? Corruption will vanish and racism will just die because myh progress?
>>
GET READY FOR A

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
File: SaxonFace10.png (372 KB, 601x604) Image search: [Google]
SaxonFace10.png
372 KB, 601x604
>>74844905
Wtf is the Brain Surgeon from Dexter doing there?
>>
He's the only one I hope gets out because he's so cute
>>
FREE OFFICER TENNANT
>>
Gubbermint
PsyOP
LOOK AT THE NAMES LOL
>>
Its going to be a decision by judge and the judge happens to be black.
>>
Is this any sort of sure thing? Negro stampedes are hilariously entertaining amd its been quite a while.
>>
File: blackliesmatter.jpg (1 MB, 5136x2729) Image search: [Google]
blackliesmatter.jpg
1 MB, 5136x2729
>congressman has to beg niggers not to chimp out
I hate this country
>>
>>74849174
Awesome meme. Just about says it all. Plus imagine- In modern day America, there are whites without guns.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.