[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with these ridiculous nig nog names?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: received_1099220630117114.jpg (82 KB, 1440x1392) Image search: [Google]
received_1099220630117114.jpg
82 KB, 1440x1392
What's the deal with these ridiculous nig nog names?
>>
DA'marquis
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 470x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 470x455
>>74844021
To feel special why else
>>
>>74844021
Right?
Fucking Thomas.
>>
>>74844228
Malachi, That's a name I'd give a pet lizard.
>>
you forgot lemonjello and orangejello
>>
>Ja'Darriyon
lol

>>74844512
it's pretty good imo
>>
It let's me know which applications to throw directly in the trash.
>>
>>74844021

This looks like the list for the potential fathers of your daughters son.
>>
/pol/ approved and disapproved names thread?
>>
Lebron James is a pretty cool name.

Think of it as an experiment. and be aware that Black people laugh at the stupider ones too.

in the meantime, this youth has a 4.0 and they won't let him be the valedictorian unless he shaves his beard, which he has spent years cultivating. Sad!
>>
File: Robinson.jpg (247 KB, 1636x2048) Image search: [Google]
Robinson.jpg
247 KB, 1636x2048
>>74844972
>let's

I have to laugh when white supremacists are borderline illiterate.
>>
>>74844021
In the 70s black people wanted to stop using white sounding names and lots of people chose to use legitimate African and Arabic names. Overtime people just started making shit up.
>>
>>74844021

It certainly helps dig through job applications.

>Trayvon
Trash
>Darious
Trash
>Zachary
What's the last name?
>Washington
Trash
>>
>>74844021
They can't write so they name their kids something so that they can't write it wrong because it's Uniqqq
>>
>>74845608

I blame phonics teaching people to read that don't have the mental capacity for language
>>
>>74845816
They must have gave Ja'darriyon's parents hooked on monkey phonics
>>
>>74844021
>tfw my parents gave me (white) an african-american name
>>
>>74844967
youre a german fag, you dont have to have an opinion coz ur a fagit
>>
>>74848745
Sup Ja'Darriyon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.