[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian Space Shuttle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: WHYDIDNTYOULISTEN.png (492 KB, 824x550) Image search: [Google]
WHYDIDNTYOULISTEN.png
492 KB, 824x550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7E0thD--10

Space Program by 2020

Super Power by 2030

India didnt lie guys ... its happening
>>
File: STS112 Scuba Masks.png (476 KB, 858x564) Image search: [Google]
STS112 Scuba Masks.png
476 KB, 858x564
Are they gonna fake the space walks in the Ganges?
>>
>>74839484
A lesser version of what the US designed in the 1970s. Easy to do when someone else already did the hard work nearly half a century ago.
>>
File: POO.jpg (32 KB, 630x405) Image search: [Google]
POO.jpg
32 KB, 630x405
>Sanjeet you curry basterd
>>
>>74839484
100 poo per second
>>
>>74839484
space ship fly in sky
if paget shit in the street
but you fags are neets

hikew by baka desu chan
>>
>>74842777
It's not like they have access to the NASA Space Shuttle blueprints. Some Buran era engineers or their advice/oversight? Maybe. Unlikely, but not completely out of the realmsof possibility.
Also the space shuttle was, in many ways, a pile of horseshit and it showed, too, seeing as it killed 14 astronauts, and since Indians don't necessarily have patriotic feelings towards the US they won't have problems denying that and thus avoiding the same mistakes either.
They will have to design from scratch, believe me. And it isn't easy.

What I'm expecting is a more reliable and robust system with 2-4 crew, 1-10 tons of cargo, if any, and an actual fucking emergency escape system.
>>
>>74839484
https://youtu.be/PWe4xi5jsQM
>>
>>74839484
Will they be the first to poop on the moon?
>>
>>74844561
Nope, US got that title. You bet they left some of their poop on the Moon. Excess weight and all that.
>>
Where would the Indian astronauts poo?
>>
>>74845165
They could install a small strip of asphalt or gravel there, it's not that hard. Especially when you can lose the normal space toilets.

Jokes aside...
In a specially designed toilet like all astronauts, you racist fuck.
>>
>>74845682
You and I both know they will just pray at it
>>
>>74845876
Um...
pray at what? A strip of asphalt? A real space toilet?
It's not like they'll bring any cows on all flights. A kilogram to orbit is expensive so bringing your mom along every time would be costly.

Also I'm making that kind of jokes now. Fucking 10 minutes of /pol/ in total and I've already fallen that low.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.