[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China continuously keeps buying parts of Australia and there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1463979458731.jpg (25 KB, 463x308) Image search: [Google]
1463979458731.jpg
25 KB, 463x308
China continuously keeps buying parts of Australia and there is nothing Australians can do about it.

>Our government are a bunch of soft cocks that just let them buy land
>>
>>74832407

who cares.
>>
File: 1461994396613.jpg (26 KB, 319x469) Image search: [Google]
1461994396613.jpg
26 KB, 319x469
>>74832407
Its pretty sad m8, having just bought some outback land ill be pretty upset to see a bunch of slanteyes start appearing in my quaint white country town.

>>74832536
>who cares
>chink confirmed

Fuck off ying yang
>>
>>74832407
don't sweat it, aussiebro

what are they gonna' do? take it home?

folks were saying the same shit in the 80's about Japan buying pieces of the USA: their economy crashed and we bought it all back at pennies on the dollar

hang tough, you'll win in the end
>>
>Aus government lets chinks come in and buy everything
>local connections because we've let in probably over a million chinks at this point
>go over to China to do the same thing
>have to pay off Commissar Chang to even have a chance at starting a business or buying property
>basically impossible to deal with the dishonesty and underhandedness of chinks
>few whites over there to make connections with
>give up

White Australia when? Fuck all this technology I don't even like it. I would give anything to go back to 1950's Australia so I could have a wife, family, house, decent job and shitpost IRL with mates.
>>
File: pepeaus.jpg (8 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
pepeaus.jpg
8 KB, 231x244
>>74833356
It's because the country is rooted, we have no industry besides housing and exporting some food to Asia. They have to let a shit ton of zipperheads move here every year otherwise the housing market will crash and we will enter a massive recession with no easy way out of it.

This is what happens when you outsource and offshore your middle/lower class jobs. it's only going to get worse when Holden and Ford close down and the mining 'boom' really starts to slow down, it's basically just plateauing At the moment.

But don't worry guys were moving to an 'ideas' and 'innovation' economy. That sounds promising doesn't it?
>>
>>74833356
make friends with chinks and jew them out of everything you can
>>
File: FireDinoFinal.jpg (195 KB, 1000x1064) Image search: [Google]
FireDinoFinal.jpg
195 KB, 1000x1064
>>74832677

>this

Listen to best ally pls Australia.
>>
Polish goverment recently made some laws to to prevent non-poles from buying off land (mostly germans who buy here a lot of land), but I don't really know if they did it in proper manner
>>
>>74832407
i'm pretty sure we have more chinese per capita here than you
>>
>>74834545
>But don't worry guys were moving to an 'ideas' and 'innovation' economy

Man, this is the exact same thing the politicians over here in HDI #1 have been saying, ever since the oil prices started falling. However, the only note worthy thing we invented in recent times is a laser than can be used to clean salmon. I’m scared.
>>
I can see it now, a ceremony like this, they take our flag down, then plant theirs over us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_aPZGS3CH4&feature=youtu.be&t=6m56s
>>
>>74832407
well you better learn chinese when they buy up all your property they are going to turn it into highrises and your going to start seeing more changs and chinatowns
>>
>>74832407
Chinks are turning your country into just another nigger hole like Southeast Asia. Land won't be the last of it
>>
File: vietnameseChio.jpg (288 KB, 712x933) Image search: [Google]
vietnameseChio.jpg
288 KB, 712x933
>>74832407
Meh... it is all the same.

In SEA, you Aussie Bogans have been eating
up our property and treating the locals like shit.

You are even worse than the Nouveau Riche
Struck-up Indians. And that is hell of an achievement.

At least the Mainland Chinks got their Sing
Song Ding Dong Accent. it's funny but hard to
understand. They might be struck up but it is
fucking hard to take them seriously.
>Come let's sing song ding dong together
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqeeV9M9Gnw

Don't bark at the signs of trouble senpai.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.