[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>millions of guns >hundreds of thousands of veterans >countless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 1463733279665.jpg (426 KB, 1246x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463733279665.jpg
426 KB, 1246x1920
>millions of guns
>hundreds of thousands of veterans
>countless bomb recipes
>hometown advantage
>defecting military personnel
>possible Russian aid
>guerilla tactics
>hidden in plain sight

Tell me again how the government can win a civil war?
>>
>>74831848
By making you so afraid you'll willingly give up your freedoms.
>>
File: 1463967479519.jpg (2 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
1463967479519.jpg
2 MB, 3072x1728
>>74831975
It's hard to feel afraid when I got this in my hands
>>
Because if it is leftist at the time it will be able to portray it as what ever it wants and get away with it. The world wont care how nasty it gets.
>>
>>74832183
You won't believe how much of the American population actually participated in the revolutionary war...
>>
>>74832074
>Equating courage with firearms.

Never go full retard.
>>
>>74832074
why aren't the shells going all the way down the bullet box
>>
>>74832463
>Brit

I honestly wish I gave enough of a fuck about your opinion to argue with you, but I dont.
>>
>>74831848
The comfort of your peers negating any chance of civil insurrection.
>>
USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
>>
>>74832568
Because you need to browse /k/
>>
>>74832568
Because it has a spring.
>>
>>74832358

3%!!!!
>>
>>74831848
By importing millions of spics and letting the niggers loose and promising them gibs if they'll fight against the white man.

It's fun to jerk off about a racewar but it won't happen. Even if Trump wins this fall, there's still too many spics as it is and we're getting bred out fast. We'll keep moving to whiter states then whiter areas in those states until we end up like South Africa.
>>
>>74832568

It wears out the spring to load it all the way.
>>
>>74831848
They can't.
>>
>>74831975
Audible kek seeing the first post from a Brit. Still pissed about last time? :(
>>
File: 1463909236113.png (212 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1463909236113.png
212 KB, 600x450
Oh and before the

>muh TANKS and JETS

Pic related
>>
>>74832358
We're not talking about Americans in the Revolutionary War, we're talking about Americans in 2016
>>
>>74832649
>spics and nigs

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Call me when an actual threat arises
>>
>>74832568
>bullet box

Its a clip retard
>>
>>74832587
>Irish
>Dual-citizenship
>hurr durr your flag tells all

Its OK, a lot of people refuse to argue when they're so clearly wrong. What good does you gun do online? When you're fighting against ideals and beliefs.

>death on glorious battlefield

You will die like most others, alone and without doing anything of real importance.

To be fair, at least it's not a katana.
>>
>>74832796
62% of this country is white.

We've lost California and Texas.

You know that whole "white genocide" thing? Yeah it's real and we're losing.
>>
>>74832714
I'll bite your bait.

An obese designated sniper is more useful than some fit musket wielders
>>
>>74832876
Not the point of the thread
>>
>>74832997
Yes it is. The point is there won't be a civil war. We've already lost.
>>
>>74832836
You're not really giving him much to argue about. Every time a mass shooting/terrorist attack happen support for the second amendment grows, Despite king niggers crocodile tears. The second amendment isnt going anywhere
>>
>>74833054
All races have gun owners that won't give up their guns

t. Spic
>>
>>74832714
roughly 10% of Americans took part in the revolutionary war, be it for or against British occupation. Your pic related only speaks for 50%
>>
>>74832810
>clip
>>
>>74833072
All I said was that the new type of warfare is psychological, involving propaganda and fear tactics. Like I said in the first post.

I wouldn't help in bolstering false feelings of patriotism, since I live in an area of Ireland that is still under control of the British, even we knew we couldn't win with firearms alone.

Those who desire warfare have no idea what it really brings. Most Americans are truly delusional, who the fuck are you fighting against? Muslims? Blacks? The red army?

Its a load of balls lads, you're all still slaves.
>>
>>74832074

Undertale was overrated.
>>
>>74833304
>joke
>>
>>74831848
US government can never win against a weapons war against its own citizens. Much as one wants to believe amerifats are retarded, it's history is too steeped in revolutionary culture.

The battle will be fought in spirit; that is to say that the man in his individual self must be broken.
>>
>>74833418
>He doesn't know about the Silver square list.

Lel typical dumb brit. A list of all anti gun politicians and authorities have been compiled months ago. The targets are already set.
>>
>>74831848
>hundreds of thousands of veterans

They're all homeless or mentally ill
>>
>>74832463
9/11 hijackers and suicide bombers are the bravest of them all ;-)
>>
>>74833418
>All I said was that the new type of warfare is psychological, involving propaganda and fear tactics

I agree with you on that. And they are losing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1p-E2xmpjA

>you're all still slaves

Aren't we all. Atleast us lowly plebs over here have the ability to defend ourselves and families. Unlike your kind
>>
File: smug basil pepe.jpg (78 KB, 927x674) Image search: [Google]
smug basil pepe.jpg
78 KB, 927x674
>>74832568

You're pretty good
>>
>>74833663
>A non retarded leaf

I'm actually astonished at finding a Canadian that actually gets it
>>
Bread, circus, and propaganda.
Everyone has bread so it's not as bad as conditions to fight.
The Right is too busy watching the circus.
Propaganda is keeping the Left happy.
>>
>>74832568
Not bad, not bad
>>
>>74832796
>>74832649
>>74832876
They're already doing our job by killing each other

This is a Sunday in Chicago alone

>1 dead, 10 wounded in separate city shootings

Saturday

>Man dead, at least 20 hurt in shootings

Friday

>3 dead, at least 11 wounded in shootings
>>
>>74832568
>bullet box

>>74832810
>Its a clip retard

It's a magazine, retard. Clips are for weapons like an M1.

Let's swap countries.
>>
>>74833148
T. Nigger here. Combat loadout stays in the trunk. Self defense
>>
>>74834037
No you got it backwards. Google it
>>
>>74832074
what kind of flashlight do you have on that rail
>>
>>74831848
>Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting
That's exactly what's happening in America and to a lesser degree in Europe. You'll have a hard time finding a commoner who is happy with the current government but no one takes arms, even in such a weaponized country as the US, because the population is devided and there is no trust between the citizen. The only thing americans can realisticaly do is to moan on an internet forum about a civil war that will never come because the government has a good enough grip on the country to keep the population in check. They don't place themselves in a situation where they'll win a war if it starts, they place themselves in a situation where a war will not start which is all to their advantage.

Now the topic is america but just as much could be said about Europe if it was on topic. There's two main differences though : we don't have as much guns and muslims are waging their own war against our weak governments.
>>
>>74831848
it can try to do a media black out on civil unrest coverage then re-instate the draft while every one is distracted separate all the females since they are in the pool of those that can be drafted now. then hold them hostage. 18-25 year old females threaten to sell them to south africa just like those refugees child brides had been and they will get a cornucopia of STD's and fucking die as sex workers

thats about it. they dont got the bullets to win unless its just mexicans , blacks and feminist then they got it covered
>>
>>74834150
www. gunsandammo.com /gun-culture/9-misused-gun-terms/

Clip vs. Magazine
You know that boxy rectangular thingy that holds cartridges and slides into the bottom of your semi-auto pistol? It’s not a clip — no matter how often the term is misused. It’s a magazine.

www. americanrifleman.org /articles/2014/3/6/clips-vs-magazines/

keep going...
>>
>>74834615
Nah your just shitposting ausfag. Educate yourself
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.