[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 750x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 750x531
ABSOLUTELY ANNIHILATED
How will /pol/ fucking recover?
>>
>>74831470
By shooting the nigger and drinking his tea
>>
what is the theme of this comic
>don't stereotype black people stereotype southerners instead
>>
>>74831470
Horsey's art suddenly got shit
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 790x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 790x1500
>>74831470
Bad bait! It's too easy to refute with valid and easy to find data! For example, if we are talking about gun violence, that image is backwards.

Reality has a conservative bias. Real data has much more impact than fantasy liberal anime.
>>
>>74831470
Wow really makes you think
>>
>>74831470
Kennedy like Fascism and Hitler.
>>
>>74831470
Oh man. Im om moble but somebody needs to photoshop crack rocks and snoop dog to the nigger's paintings.
>>
>>74831740
What if he drops his tea after you shoot him?
>>
>>74831470
>Trump supporters also have a picture of George Zimmerman, a Mexican in their home
At least they admit Trump supporters aren't racist.
>>
>>74831470
>wearing shoes indoors
fucking savage
>>
>>74832253
This desu. Do people actually do that in the states?
>>
>>74832222
Kek endorses this post. Everyone should have a Zimzam photo to prove we aren't racists.
>>
>>74832185
We're known for ruining tea
>>
>>74831470
Do people actually have pictures of non-relations in their house? wtf.
>>
>>74831815
almost fpbp
>>
>>74831853
>liberal anime
I'm referring to these retarded comics as this from now on.
>>
>>74832630
I didn't until trump happened.

Also have a oil painting of dear leader from my trip to North Korea.
>>
>>74831470
Literally

>sips tea

the comic
>>
Not knowing that Martin Luther King and JFK were pro-gun lol
>>
>>74832630
Only picture I have up that isn't my parents and grandparents is a portrait of Adolf Hitler.

Anything else is pretty fucking weird.
>>
Not knowing that Martin Luther King and JFK were pro-gun lol

"the battle for American freedom was begun by the thousands of farmers and tradesmen who made up the Minute Men -- citizens who were ready to defend their liberty at a moment's notice. Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of American, cannot succeed with any lesser effort." JFK

" ... the right to defend one's home and one's person when attacked has been guaranteed through the ages by common law."
- Martin Luther King
>>
>>74831470
Didn't JFK wiretap MLK?
>>
how many niggers have JFK on the wall?

Obama, because he has to
>>
>>74831470
As if this has any resemblance to reality.

Ya know, a lot of leftist cartoons look like something out of pol, except they're not pol, they're mainstream and they demonstrate their own type of overt bigotry.
>>
>>74831470
>Zimmerman, for killing a lone, skittles-wielding black kid
>Not Lyndon B. Johnson, for single-handedly destroying the black community as a whole.

My Lyndon B. Johnson portrait is between my Colonel Sanders picture and me and my cousin's wedding photo.
>>
>>74831470
*sips tea*
>>
>>74832222
I thought he was peruvian?
>>
>>74831470
the black should be sitting on a street corner, not enjoying the luxuries the white man has afforded him.
>>
>>74834670
stop posting
>>
Threadly reminder to mass report Horse pics.

>ib4 Don't read OP or enlarged pic, just hit the black arrow on the OP and chose option one. Then follow instructions
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.