[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4/pol/ is occupied by /v/ermin who think everything is a joke,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: POLREAL.png (16 KB, 581x288) Image search: [Google]
POLREAL.png
16 KB, 581x288
4/pol/ is occupied by /v/ermin who think everything is a joke, 8/pol/ is occupied by /v/ermin who think everything is war. Where did the real /pol/ go?
>>
>>74828621
down the loo
>>
>>74828621
no u
>>
FUSION HA
>>
>>74828621
India sooo salty.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>74828621
POO
>>
much of /pol/ is on The_Donald making fun of liberals, SJWs, and Hillary for the lulz even if they don't honestly support Trump. Expect them back if the subreddit gets b& or after the election cycle
>>
>>74828621
/pol/ is a state of mind. It exists as long as we all have Hitler in our hearts and minds.

Now, sandeep, you should be asking yourself how you can protect yourself from those evil toilet witches.
>>
>>74828790
I see
>>74828872
By not going to toilets?
>>
>>74828649
first post, best post
>>
>>74828947
>... how you can protect yourself from those evil toilet witches.
>"By not going to toilets?"

This is exactly the answer I expected from you, India. DESIGNATED!
>>
>>74829068
That how you brought muslims upon europe. By going to their sandland and interfering in their sandniggery business
>>
The thing is... Everything IS a joke.

Come on, take an objective look at the mainstream media, actually take a step back and wonder how little intelligence its serious audience must have to take it seriously.

Like calling bad reactions to Ghostbusters sexist? How is that not a feminism heat test? The original was horrible, absolute 80s drivel, there was no chance of the remake being good no matter who they casted.

Everything is a joke, only social media personalities (oh, hai you, sarcuck) can be taken seriously. They know the internet has already destroyed the mainstream media. It's over. This world is now out of control. The powers that be are progressively giving up and now will only demonize the people too intelligent to be effected.

Even Tony Stark had a twinge of anti intellectualism in the last (shocking) Marvel movie.
>>
>>74829147
you were more fun when you were a tea plantation
>>
>>74829147
Your point? You act like we owe Europe anything. Fuck those guys. They could've defended their borders -- or even better, built walls, but no, they chose to accept the brown horde.

Blame us all you want but we could quite honestly care less.
>>
>>74828621
HOW DO YOU TELL IF YOU ATE INDIAN FOOD OR SHIT?
YOU CAN'T!
>>
>>74828649
This desu. First post best post, as is the norm in poo2loo threads.
>>
There never was a /pol/. It was a compromise moot originally made for the government to get off his back about one of two serious issues on the site. CP and political extremists. Because /b/ would never stop doing that he made /pol/ so the FBI could monitor possible extremism with ease.
>>
>>74829396
Just stating an objective fact.You jewed Europe. I don't care about Europe either. Just a bunch of poltically autistic countries
>>
>>74828621
Remember when the whole meme magic thing happened?

K.

Well, there lots of users that kept asking, "what have we unleashed?"

Chaos magic is post-modern humor.

Watch me do mah thang.
>>
>>74829784
Does anyone ever stop and wonder, what if leftists were brainwashing little extremist nazi wannabe edgelords just to give their own allies something to stay busy with and a visible enemy to keep them motivated?

Nah. That would be way too elaborate of a conspiracy.
>>
>>74828621
I already told you to go to livebunker.

https://livebunker.rocks/chat/int
>>
>>74828621
To /news/
>>
>>74830232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ozBRWmZuF4

Next time, stay away from the pills.

Winners don't do drugs.
>>
Everything is a fucking joke.
4 years of being on this cynical, soul-crushing board helped me realize that.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.