[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here are the final results. Feel free to screenshot this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: results.png (66 KB, 862x629) Image search: [Google]
results.png
66 KB, 862x629
Here are the final results. Feel free to screenshot this
>>
>>74827803
bump
>>
>>74827803
You're supposed to tell us that you're from the future. How am I supposed to role play ITT otherwise.
>>
>>74828093
revealing that youre from the future is illegal according to the time traveller guide. thats how you identify a fake
>>
>Implying Bernie won't be the nominee
>>
>>74828334
Then you are a fake one, cause you just implied you come from the future, and you just didnt mention it because that is illegal
>>
>>74829275
Not Sure If Serious - Bernie needs 850 delegates to get the nomination, Hillary needs 90. Are you retarded?
>>
>>74827803
Bernie has been seriously considering Tulsie Gabbard for VP, who dislikes Clinton immensely. If Clinton cant win over Gabbard Hawaii's culture is closer to Trump than Clinton. Muslims havent made a good impression on the large Catholic, Mormon, Buddhist and Shinto Hawaiian population, is pretty xenophobic, and favors isolationism and infrastructure building. Trump's anti illegal stance doesnt matter for us. If he says he wants to keep the US's promises to the monarchy and restore some dignity the state would flip over in an instant.

We see the results of warmongering every day as the HQ of Pac Fleet and we are the first to get nuked if shit goes sideways. Fuck Hillary. Bernie or Trump. Tulsi has the state backing Bernie completely but if he loses Trump really should up his campaign there.
>>
File: 1462581327377.png (540 KB, 654x452) Image search: [Google]
1462581327377.png
540 KB, 654x452
>>74827803
>NH red
>VA red

Other than that good map
>>
>>74832316
>Virginia blue with no nigger running.

The only threat are DC's suburbs.
>>
>>74832316
NH is more likely to red than IA is
>>
>>74827803
I don't think you understand how hard Trump is going to have to work to win this election.
Everything is looking Hilary and you're crazy if you think Trump will win Neveda or Ohio.
>>
delusional
>>
>>74827803
You know the election will be Joe Biden vs Trump right?
>>
>>74827803
Why would I screenshot a downloadable image?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.