[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How safe are Trump's rallies? I'm thinking of going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: walls.jpg (186 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
walls.jpg
186 KB, 636x900
How safe are Trump's rallies? I'm thinking of going to one in a few days (in California) and I don't want my car to get trash like i've seen on the info wars videos. Is there a special entry way for actual attendants so they don't get caught up in the whole mob mess?
>>
Not sure. Go with some friends if you can.
>>
>>74824978
I went to the rally in Lynden and everything was fine. Just go super earlier.
>>
>>74825206
I am. I'm the one that's driving, which is why I ask.

>>74825416
Thanks, I'll leave early then.
>>
>>74824978

If you're afraid, then THEY are winning.

Man up.

This election is going to get supremely violent towards the end of summer and in the fall. You may have to literally fight your way into the polls because the militant libtards are going to chimp out so fucking hard. Get out your riot gear. It's gonna be a fucking battle royale.
>>
File: jews.jpg (8 KB, 243x441) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
8 KB, 243x441
>>74824978
>Yawn
Trump's a kike. He's shown his hand, and it's more kosher than a Bush cabinet meeting. He's a turbo Zionist. Drop this faggot, pol.
>>
>>74826974
It's not that i'm afraid I just don't have the time nor the money to fix anything if it gets ruined. I just registered to vote a few hours ago as a republican. Signed for the ballot through mail.
>>
>>74827429
Undeniable. This seals it. I'm now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>74824978
Common sense. Personally if i had to go to one i would just park my car a few blocks away and not wear anything pro tump (or at least keep it in a backpack or something until you get near the rally so libtards won't remember your car and your face)
>>
>>74827429
I now Shill for Hill
>>
Anaheim? Im going too. I plan at parking at the disney parking structure and walking to convention center. 20 bucks but some mexican isnt going to flip my car over
>>
>>74827988
Yes, Anaheim. And thanks for the idea, i think i'll do that too famalam.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.