[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happens if Trump dominates the votes in the states he wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
what happens if Trump dominates the votes in the states he wins and wins the national popular vote by a significant margin but still loses the electoral college?
>>
>>74820054
If it's by a few hundred thousand votes, nothing. If it's by a few million then civil war 2.0.
>>
What happens is

A M E R I C A N R E V O L U T I O N P A R T 2
>>
>>74820054

Trump is leading Hillary *now* in every swing State. Do you really think things will ever get better for her when she has trouble fighting a tired old communist with a completely rigged DNC?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb4OnQGpyGE

We're on uncharted waters here, anon. Just enjoy the meme show.
>>
>>74820054
It happened with Bush so you never know
>>
>>74820054
Hillary becomes president
>>
>>74820168
Well, Trump supporters were going to shoot up the place no matter how he loses, but to answer the OP's question:

Same thing that happened to Al Gore. He'll lose, people will rant and lawsuits raise, but ultimately the electoral college vote will be accepted.

This is a very rare occurrence though, and present polls show Trump losing both electoral and popular.
>>
Then Hillary will have won not only her party's nomination, but also the presidency through "representative systems" instead of "the will of the people"

This is allowed by our laws, and she would legally be the president, but people would NOT be happy about it
>>
>>74820700
No, they show him winning both.
>>
>>74820054
he loses the election and goes back to banging his wife and daughter on top of his piles of money
>>
>>74820700
>losing
Go away shill.
>>
File: surelyitllhappenfortrumpright.png (79 KB, 1270x923) Image search: [Google]
surelyitllhappenfortrumpright.png
79 KB, 1270x923
>>74821071
>Heh, polls mean nothing. Carter vs Reagan let's me ignore reality.
Of course it does.
>>
>>74820700
>Same thing that happened to Al Gore
Al Gore won by a few thousand votes. If he won by a few million, there would have been truble.
>>
File: Black Flag.jpg (42 KB, 544x480) Image search: [Google]
Black Flag.jpg
42 KB, 544x480
>>74820054
This.

Do not mistake us for Gore faggots. We will take shit to them.
>>
>>74821352
These polls look exactly the same as what's happening now
>>
>>74821352
Hillary bout to be Jimmy Carter'd
>>
>>74820054
Don't be such a cuck, Trump will win 50+DC in November.

Say it with me:
EVERY
SINGLE
STATE
>>
>>74821352
Can we have someone superimpose Trump vs Clinton over this?
>>
>>74821352
Notice that Reagan actually started going down in late July.

Clinton is a much more flawed candidate, and people oppose Trump simply because they don't know any better. Once Trump actually starts targeting and making clear that Hillary utterly doesn't care about the many groups she panders to, and people realize Trump isn't nearly as evil as the media paints him out to be, his numbers will only go up and hers will only go down.
>>
File: Clinty.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
Clinty.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
It pisses me off so much that Nevada is usually blue nowadays. It's because of the Commifonia cities like Reno and Las Vegas that ruin it for everyone else. Like 95% of Nevada is actually red.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.