[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get a sense of this movie being pushed out of sight during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: where-to-invade-next-poster.jpg (637 KB, 1500x2222) Image search: [Google]
where-to-invade-next-poster.jpg
637 KB, 1500x2222
I get a sense of this movie being pushed out of sight during the American Election.

Please tell me why taking care of your citizens early treatments and education in trade of raised taxes and a smaller wealth gap is bad?

Am I the only one that feels like the world is a better place than ever - but the internet has gone shrill on both sides?

What's with the pessimism being propagated?
>>
All the fearmongering and apathy...

I'm sick of feeling helpless and just waiting for some reset-button war.
>>
>>74818690
>Please tell me why taking care of your citizens early treatments and education in trade of raised taxes and a smaller wealth gap is bad?
I'd gladly pay taxes to take care of my own fellow citizens
I'm just tired of seeing that money go to citizens of every other fucking country instead
>>
>>74818690
>America invades countries all the time.

Can we stop this meme already? Iraq invasion was thirteen years ago now.
>>
>>74819104

Now you just bomb them to shit and let Salafis do it (with my country running after you like a puppy).
>>
>>74818690
>its a michael moore is still a fat fuck and makes some edgy documentary to seem smart

Call me when he decides to run a fucking treadmill that would be more entretaining
>>
>>74819104
Just watch the doco mate, he "invades" good ideas. It's not about war.
>>
File: o-CNRT84-570.jpg (34 KB, 570x725) Image search: [Google]
o-CNRT84-570.jpg
34 KB, 570x725
>>74819594
>Fat man = Politically irrelevant spaz
>>
>>74819869
Pic unrelated i suppose

>Lets put jews on the middle east but not just anywhere lets put them on a place where they will be filled with conflict for ages to come
>>
>>74818690
>Citizens early treatments
What the fuck does this even mean, health care?
>Education
I would caution you to look at major US cities and how much is spent on education per capita. We spend a great deal of money on inner city schools and they all fucking suck, why? This is where our educational problem is, not upper-middle class suburban neighborhoods.
>Raised taxes
This implies US tax rates are low. They're not. You need to convince me that there isn't enough money for these programs, and not that money is being misspent (Educational, Health Care, Veteran's shit, etc.)
>Smaller Wealth Gap
As long as there is a pathway that allows one to jump up in socioeconomic status, I could care less how rich the richest people are.
>>
>>74818690
Why hasnt that fat fuck choked to death on a cheddar link yet?
>>
File: a192.gif (28 KB, 515x320) Image search: [Google]
a192.gif
28 KB, 515x320
>>74820066
Congratulations - You realised that you can't judge a person on their appearance but instead on how many good acts they preform contra bad ones.

You'd think that would be a given for us on /pol

Once you watch the doco - come back and we can talk about something useful.
>>
>>74820066
I honestly believe this is being pushed out of the spotlight due to the election.

It's basicly a feel good piece that shows you a lot of the good efforts in the world... Instead of just focusing on the bad.
>>
Is this guy right? 'Merica provides Israel with health insurance guaranteed birth until the day they die? Start at 2:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p153TH6P7sY
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.