[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say is the suitable punishment for people who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 25
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
What would you say is the suitable punishment for people who abuse animals
>>
>>74818145
A capital one.
>>
>>74818145
Public torture. If you did this shit to a baby you'd get shit on way harder, and baby's are way less vulnerable and trusting than a cute doggo. Doggos never really want to hurt anyone, so why should they be hurt in return?
>>
>>74818145
Eye for an eye
>>
louisiana is full of faggots. the revenue from new orleans is the only reason why people think that its better than mississippi

i skip like a giddy girl right over the bridge to go punch one in their jaw
>>
>>74818145
Find out what they did to the animal and do the same to them. If they behave like animals they get the eye for and eye treatment.
>>
Animals don't have any rights.
>>
>>74818685
>snowniggers
>>
>>74818145

A fine, maybe something a bit thougher.

But it's an animal, don't get your nickers in a twist .
>>
>>74818145
If you're in south korea, probably just a tip after the meal.

Not everyone is privileged enough to cry about non issues.
>>
>>74818145
>Torture until they're on the verge of death
>let them heal for a bit
>reopen the wounds until they get infected
>let the infection spread and continue torturing
>let them die of sepsis

I think that is the fairest punishment.
>>
>>74818145
If my pitbull ate my meth stash I'd be pissed too.
>>
>>74818717
That's his Mongol blood speaking
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x513
FIND THEM. CAPTURE THEM. THEN RIP AND FUCKING TEAR!!!!!
>>
>>74818932
your pic actually makes sense cause according to the story the reason why doomguy is so mad is cause demons killed his bunny
>>
>>74818685

> Humans are not animals hurr durr
>>
>>74818145
>What would you say is the suitable punishment for people who abuse animals

I think that people who abuse pavement apes should get a medal
>>
>>74818145
>tie arms behind telephone pole
>blindfold
>last cigarette
>firing squad purges filth for glory of the state
>>
Shoot them. No torture, just shoot them.

Then display their bodies somewhere public, probably suspended from overpasses that cross busy roads, and leave them there to rot.
>>
Rip each hair from his body and use it to stuff a pillow for the animal.
>>
File: 12-things-about-hitler-and-ns-4.jpg (529 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
12-things-about-hitler-and-ns-4.jpg
529 KB, 500x648
>>74818685
They should have
>>
>>74818145
We squeeze them all into a factory farm to fatten them up, then send them to the slaughterhouse to be turned into meatloaf for starving niggers.
>>
Doge abuse always makes me mad anon...
>>
File: cattlebrand.jpg (76 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
cattlebrand.jpg
76 KB, 600x592
>>74818145
Specific facial branding

Someone tough enough to kick the shit out of an animal should be enough of a badass to introduce themselves through that, right?
>>
>>74818932
>>74818890
>>74818368
>>74818289

It's just an animal you edgelords. And I bet you wouldn't think to punish a murderer the same way
>>
Most people who abuse animals are sub-human anyway, I.e chinks, coons etc.
>>
>>74819040
Firing squad is too quick save that for formal executions.
Animal abuse completely warrants torture
>>
dogcucks piss me off, might as well kill people for butchering cattle, there is no difference.
>>
Not being able to own an animal again, fine, prison time is severe.
>>
>>74819267
That's because you live in a shit country like Mexico. I was disgusted how you subhumans treated dogs when I went their on vacation. You people sicken me. You run them over and leave them in the streets. Little kids throw rocks at their dead bodies.
>>
Fucking hypocrites all of you. If you consume animal products like pork or beef, you are implicit in the abuse of animals today. You people are sentimental retards when it comes to dogs. Yes dogs are great but what about pigs? Cows? Sheep?

I'm not vegan. I eat meat, but at least I'm not a morally contradictory bitch about it.
>>
>>74819376
If this is true fuck you Mexico. No mercy
>>
>>74819267
>there is no difference
t.mexican intellectual
>>
>>74819267
i guess it's normal when you're looking at your family hanging from an overpass
>>
>>74819267
>Dogs are companions, much smarter than cows (one of the dumbest mammals)
>Dogs aren't used for food, when abused they're simply tortured for some subhuman's entertainment
>Muh Asian countries, there they're a novelty food and only eaten because of the chink voodoo system
>Cows are slaughtered very quickly, and if you buy them from a local source you can be assured they've lived fine lives

Also build wall
>>
Do to them what ever they did to the animal
>>
>>74819376
nice ad hoc, cuck.
explain how killing a dog is any different from killing cattle without using
>waaah my feeleengs
>>
>>74819516
Dogs are kept and treated like family members in western culture. That's the only difference. It's just culture.
>>
>>74819516
because the cattle was actually cared for and is being humanly killed after a life lived to feed people

you kill a dog because you're a piece of shit scumbag beaner
>>
Animals are inferior to humans and have no rights. A penalty fee is more than enough.

>b-b-but muh feels
Stop taking Wall Disney movies seriously and stop humanizing animals.
>>
>>74819425
>If you consume animal products like pork or beef, you are implicit in the abuse of animals today
Cool.

And what makes you think I don't want that to stop too?

>HURR YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE DESPITE ME KNOWING EXACTLY ONE OF YOUR POSITIONS
>>
>>74819425

Dogs and cats and a few other animals have more intrinsic value based on the bonds we share. If cows/chickens/pigs were common house pets we would view eating them a lot differently.
Pigs have been seen as pets now so it'll be interesting to see if that debate emerges.
>>
>>74818289
You ever eat a cheeseburger nigga??
>>
>>74818799
you're retarded

a dog isn't the same as a fish or a cow

they have feelings and develop a loyal bond to their owner greater than that of a human family member. You probably wouldn't understand this know because autists can't develop feelings.
>>
>>74818145
Put them in a pool that is full of horny dolphins, then remove the ladder like in "The Sims."
>>
>>74819267
I agree. Americans seems like pussy whipped beta boys in this thread talking about "tortures" and "execution" for "crimes" that don't hurt anyone.
>>
>>74818145
death, no need to make it complicated
>>
>>74820628
What piss me more about this is that most of muhanimalrights faggots live in cities, far away from animals. And don't understand shit of how nature works.

Maybe they believe that animals can talk and think IRL like they do in TV.
>>
>Hurting animals is a felony
>Eating animals is a given
?
>>
File: subhuman.png (1 MB, 824x880) Image search: [Google]
subhuman.png
1 MB, 824x880
>>74819791
>>74819516
>people of spanish decent
>human
>>
>>74821068
There's a difference between the food chain and animal cruelty you stupid Spanish fuck.
>>
>>74821068
>And don't understand shit of how nature works.
>nature
>hanging dogs for fun and sticking pipes in their mouths>>74821464

yea whatever tough guy
>>
>>74819267
expected from 3rd world shithole desu
>>
Eye for an eye.

Anyone who tortures animals is a total degenerate faggot. Fucking subhuman tier. So technically, everyone in China is a subhuman.
>>
>>74820628

> that don't hurt anyone

Except the fucking innocent animal, Ahmed. I hope someone drags you behind a car. I'd laugh my fucking ass off then shoot you after the car stopped.
>>
>>74819224
>It's just an animal you edgelords.
>It's just an animal
>edgelords
Oh the ironing.
Fuck off, gypsy.
>>
>>74819267

This is exactly why we need a fucking wall. We don't need filthy, subhuman beaners that think it's okay to butcher based dogs.

The wall just got 10ft higher.
>>
>>74820026

A dog only is close to you cause you feed it. Stop doing that and he goes away.

Any animal can produce a bond (well there is a threshold as crickets can't ) smarter animals just get better at maintaining and using the relationship.
>>
How sick in the head do you have to be to torture a dog? Seriously genocide all people that do this.
>>
>>74818145
Fire.
>>
>>74819200
This guy has a good idea.
>>74819425
Dogs were not raised as livestock subhuman.
>>
>>74819516
This is why your country will never escape poverty. The fact that you lack the necessary humanity to understand why this behavior is wrong is exactly why your people will never be able to form an effective society
>it's also why I don't want you in my country
>>
>>74818145
Death. Hurting a dog is worse than a human, because the dog's very nature is to trust you and you betray that. Nothing more evil. If you can do that do an animal bred for generations to serve you, imagine what you could do to a person. Also, most animal abusers are niggers or spics so that's a bonus.
>>
>>74821529
>>74821585
>hanging dogs for fun
Funny because that happened in my town.

Calm down edgelords, I don't agree with unnecessary animal cruelty, but fuck, people here are overreacting. They are asking for punishments that you won't get even if it was a human.

The dude who did this should be fined and put on watch because he's a potencial psycho. Nothing more.
>>
>>74820386
Forget the dolphins. Just drop them in a pool of deep water. Can you imagine a worse death than swimming around unable to rest until eventually your body just gives up, and then you still get to experience the horror that is drowning to death
>>
>>74818145

A question for all you edge lords, what is your stance on abortion, if dogs are so precious?
>>
Fine and 250 hours of service at a local shelter for first offense.

Second offense, felony charges and 60 days in prison. Higher fine and you put on the same list child abuser's go on, but can petition for clearance pending 300 hours of counseling, 500 hours of community service and 2 years has passed.

Third offense, five years in prison, felony record for life. Your name is added to a public record with a brief description on your crime that comes up whenever you get a background, credit check, arrest, or traffic stop. Barred from caring for animals or having them in your home for life. Failure to adhere to these orders results in 5 year prison sentence.
>>
>>74822593

A fat person can just float.
>>
>>74821464

>Killing good hunting dogs.
>Can't take care of a dog for a while season.

Why are the Spanish such sub humans.
>>
>>74822462
>They are asking for punishments that you won't get even if it was a human
The thing is that crimes perpetrated against humans can be mitigated somewhat. If Mr X is fucking your wife and you shoot Mr X, that's understandable, even if it cannot be condoned. Murder, the most severe crime, has motivations that can be empathised with, and a murderer can be understood. Most murderers are normal people who have killed somebody, not psychos. I'm not saying that murder is okay, just that it tends not to occur in a vacuum.

Animal cruelty is never mitigable.

The kinds of murders that occur in the same way that animal cruelty occurs warrant the same sentence - death - but a high-strung accountant shooting somebody in a fit of passion deserves more mercy than a person who flays a dog alive.

Even if it is just a dog.
>>
>>74822668
Not forver. And the more they fight it the longer the suffering is. Hell even if you can float with no energy how do you sleep? What about food? If nobody feeds you then you eventually starve. Death is inevitable and no matter what it would be miserable
>>
>>74818145
If it's just neglect then do what we currently do, make it so they can't get more pets
If it's outright torture then severe that punishment up famalam
>>
>>74822898
>explaining human compassion to a subhuman
Why bother straya?
>>
Why are Westerners the only posters who possess empathy?
>>
>>74818145
Public hanging.
>>
>>74822414
>blames the dog for being bred to fight
>>
>>74822414
those dogs would be dead for sure
>>
>>74823114
Because westerners are white
>>
That shit breaks my heart. That dog did nothing to anyone and just wanted to be loved. I just dont understand why anyone would do this shit. If you cant take care of the animal just release it outside away from your home. No need to abuse it. Fuck shit goddamnit.
>>
>>74819200
this
>>
i agree, people who abuse dogs, cats, pigs, cows, etc... should be severely punished
>>
>>74823114

Empathy is killing a man in a brutal way because he harmed a dog.

You do realise by doing that you don't fix the dog , it has no concept of revenge so you are not avenging it, and it won't prevent anything.
>>
>>74823222
Or just Fucking shoot it, jesus. There is absolutely no justification for torture like that. If it was a person then the perpetrator would have been charged with a hate crime
>>
>>74818145
Life imprisonment, mostly because animal abusers are niggers and I don't want them on the streets.

Also pitbulls should be put down, not saved.
>>
death
>>
>>74822040
Veganism is a mental illness. Seek help or off yourself
>>
>>74822898
You can kill an animal because he's a cunt or he's menacing your crops/animals.

>The kinds of murders that occur in the same way that animal cruelty occurs warrant the same sentence - death - but a high-strung accountant shooting somebody in a fit of passion deserves more mercy than a person who flays a dog alive.
>Even if it is just a dog.

But that's the point. It's just a dog. Killing a dog is not the same as killing a human. You need to be way more fucked up to kill someone of your own kind.

And they get death sentences because they are a danger for other humans, a dog killer is not a danger of the same magnitude.
>>
>>74823377
Pitbuls are the niggers of the dog world, however I have seen that they can be incredibly loving and loyal animals. They are extremely territorial is the only problem
>>
>>74818145
>inb4 it was a bad dog and not owner
>>
File: dogs5-e1459835985940.jpg (91 KB, 634x453) Image search: [Google]
dogs5-e1459835985940.jpg
91 KB, 634x453
>>74818145
Whatever they did to abuse the animal, that should be done to them. If this were a real rule, I wouldn't want to be someone living in China.

#yulindogfestival
>>
>>74822461
This
>Also, most animal abusers are niggers or spics
Muslims and chinks
Romanians are getting there too. Just look at their laws and what they do to stray dogs
>>
>>74818416
New Orleans has a rich cultural history, one of the top 5 easily in the US. Though it's not as great today, it still shines through, unlike other older cities like San Fran which sold themselves out completely.
>>
>>74823614
You can tell a lot about a country based on how they treat their dog population
>>
>>74823614

Those poor dogs have killed people. So unless you are telling me a dog is worth more than a human go fuck yourself.
>>
>>74821464
>>74822829

I know people who works with hunting dogs. They do this for a simple reason, money. Killing is the cheapest and fastest way to get rid of useless dogs.
>>
>>74822414
I wish I didn't see that.
>>
As someone who had a pastrami sandwich for dinner tonight, it's pretty hypocritical of me to suggest that whoever did that be thrown in prison at best and tortured at worst, but that's how I feel

Fuck Michael Vick btw
>>
>>74823114
Because Westerners are more evolved than the rest
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
>>
>>74823740
>Romanians
>people
>>
I love how i can watch people get beheaded, killed, and infants get killed... Yet when I see an innocent animal getting hurt and tortured i immediately feel sick to my stomach. Humans are disgusting.
>>
>>74818145

Louisianafag here, guarantee that was done by a fucking nigger.
>>
>>74823914

They killed more foreigners than Romanians so your bants don't work.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (64 KB, 659x535) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
64 KB, 659x535
>pupper abuse
>>
>>74823980

Except a lion or bear will do more damage to a dog than a human.
>>
Animal cruelty is a giant, flashing, neon-red warning sign for psychopaths and potential murderers.

Anyone found guilty of torturing an animal should face involuntary and indefinite commitment to a psychiatric hospital.

As for just killing an animal without proper cause, if the culprit shows he took reasonable precaution to ensure a painless death, no more than a month of jailtime.
>>
>>74823558
>You need to be way more fucked up to kill someone of your own kind.
That's the thing, anon.

You don't.

Most murderers are normal people. Unintelligent mostly, yes, but not retarded and not psychopaths. Murders can happen in less than a second, especially in America where there are more guns than dogs, with very little thought or consideration occurring.

People who commit animal cruelty don't do it in a fit of passion. It doesn't occur in a few seconds, it occurs over hours - days - weeks, even months. Animal cruelty is a sustained lack of empathy.

Torturing a dog to death over the course of weeks isn't the same as shooting the man who has spent 6 months bullying you at work and then lied to the boss and got you fired in a split-second decision of opportunity. While we don't condone the latter, we understand how and why it happens. The former is wholly alien to us. People who commit serious animal cruelty aren't like us.

Do you want that kind of person in society?

Sure, the crime isn't severe, but it is irrefutable evidence of what kind of person they are. Why defend them? What do you gain out of fighting for the rights of monsters and soulless hollow men?

>they get death sentences because they are a danger for other humans
Community security is only one of the 5 goals of punishment, and the only goal not met by a death sentence is rehabilitation. Are torturers worth saving? Are you going to pay for it?
>>
File: 1387583812067.jpg (106 KB, 1284x1057) Image search: [Google]
1387583812067.jpg
106 KB, 1284x1057
>>74824017
>Concedes he isn't human
>"Bantz don't work"

Am I in kek heaven?
>>
>>74823558
innocent animal vs faulty human
gee I wonder which one deserves torture less

I shouldn't expect compassion from a subhuman though. this is literally the reason why racism exists, you dumb low IQ fucks are just plain indecent.
>>
>>74824344
well said aussieshitposterbro
>>
>>74818145

Concentration camp until we figure out a suitable punishment.
>>
punishment? no one rights are being violated, if the animal is owned by someone else, monetary compensation
>>
>>74818145
Getting eaten by animals, alive, and everyone in the world watching.
>>
>>74818145
Dissolve them in acid, and force their family members to watch it happen. Even if people don't care about their own lives they do care about their family.
>>
>>74824887

Don't bother here everyone thinks with their fee fees it's like tumblr.
>>
>>74824344
>Torturing a dog to death over the course of weeks isn't the same as shooting the man who has spent 6 months bullying you at work and then lied to the boss and got you fired in a split-second decision of opportunity
I think you are really taking this to the extremes.
Like I said here >>74823802
This sort of this shit usually has a reason.

>Sure, the crime isn't severe, but it is irrefutable evidence of what kind of person they are. Why defend them?
Because as long as you don't commit a crime, you are not guilty. It's one of the basic rules of our justice system, like "presumption of innocence". If you don't kill a human you can't be treated like a murderer.

>Are torturers worth saving? Are you going to pay for it?
No because I don't think that an animal torturer deserves death to begin with. Better an animal than a human.
>>
An eye for an eye.

You beat the dog? You get beat.
You lynch the dog and drag it? You get lynched and dragged.

Higher order animals are better than people. This might be something European subhumans may not get.
>>
3 year jail + rehab
>>
>>74825267
>This sort of this shit usually has a reason.
Shooting a dog quickly and humanely for practical reasons is not animal cruelty.

>Because as long as you don't commit a crime, you are not guilty
Animal cruelty is a crime, though. We're not discussing criminality, only sentencing.

>I don't think that an animal torturer deserves death
So you want animal torturers to be allowed to live merrily in our society despite knowing full well that they are fundamentally different from regular humans, broken in ways you cannot comprehend and not possessing elements of emotional development required for even basic function in human society?

That's what you want?

Your consequentialist ethics are wholly repugnant. You believe all that matters is the consequences of the action. If all that happens is a dog dies then clearly the action can't be that severe because the consequences aren't that severe, right? Disgusting. You have no concept of character or principle. Furthermore, you fail to realise that the right to life is something we extend to people in return for their participation in society. If we make the right to life conditional on refraining from animal cruelty then killing an animal torturer is no more wrong than tying your shoes. It's not hard to kill somebody. You don't have to flinch away from it like some kind of prissy faggot.
>>
it's awful man.
more than money. Money is not acceptable you should get prison sentences for this.
>>
>>74818145
knock out their teeth with a hammer and make them swollow glass
>>
>>74824344

Well you went full muh fe fees.
First of most animal cruelty is just careless idiots not caring for the dog, not psychopaths.

Likewise most people who harm animals do so because the animal is a threat or annoying (your crime of passion fits here )

Not to mentionthat animals have no rights. And that you don't avenge the dog, fix it or prevent the crime from happening with punitive measures like capital punishment

Also even a psychopath has rights and is human and is useful to society.
>>
>>74818685
this, any other answer is veganfag-tier cuckoldry
>>
File: Vacation.jpg (39 KB, 591x443) Image search: [Google]
Vacation.jpg
39 KB, 591x443
>>74818145
>>
>>74818289
This. It's only a matter of time before they move on to murderung people.
>>
>>74826374
>animal cruelty is just careless idiots not caring for the dog
Although neglect is covered under Australian animal cruelty laws, for these purposes I'd separate neglect and cruelty.

However, neglect is still reprehensible.

>most people who harm animals do so because the animal is a threat or annoying
Killing an animal isn't cruelty.

Cruelty is cruelty.

>Not to mentionthat animals have no rights
>even a psychopath has rights
Rights are a meme, and they're a stupid one. The only rights that matter are rights which are enforceable, and how enforceable your rights are depends on a lot more than just whether or not you personally believe that you have them.

The rights extended to citizens exist because the state is a scheme of reciprocal benefits. If you stop participating in the state then the state is no longer morally obligated to extend to you the rights it extends to other citizens.

Animals don't need rights for animal cruelty to be punished, because the punishment of animal cruelty is exacted on people who don't have rights so no special justification is required for it.
>>
Literally death. People who abuse animals have no place in a civilized society
>>
>>74818685
>Animals don't have any rights.

Then why does the 13th amendment exist?
>>
>>74818145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg1H1_9Bb1I
>>
>>74826753

So what has your blabere prove?

A psychopath is useful to the state, so he still has rights.
>>
>>74825818
>Shooting a dog quickly and humanely for practical reasons is not animal cruelty.
Hanging a dog isn't really torture. It's another execution method. You save a bullet + not getting caught because of the noise.

>So you want animal torturers to be allowed to live merrily in our society despite knowing full well that they are fundamentally different from regular humans, broken in ways you cannot comprehend and not possessing elements of emotional development required for even basic function in human society?
>That's what you want?
If rapists, child abusers, gangsters and other kind of scum aren't condemned to death sentence, animal torturers shouldn’t. Of course, if you want to go full Robespierre it's your problem. I don't agree with capital punishment to begin with.

>If all that happens is a dog dies then clearly the action can't be that severe because the consequences aren't that severe, right? Disgusting.
It’s how the justice system works, sorry. Only facts here, no feels. Killing a human is not the same as killing an animal. This is a fact.

>It's not hard to kill somebody.
That’s you. I can sacrifice/kill an animal but I could never kill a human.

>You don't have to flinch away from it like some kind of prissy faggot.
Whatever anon. I think that the exposures to violent media towards humans and Wall Disney talking animals has fucked your sense of justice. Yes, animals are inferior to humans, and killing/torturing an animal is not like torturing a person. I don't know you, but I'll always put human over animals, and I’ll always save a dude before a puppy.
>>
>>74818368
Support this.
>>
>>74818145
a fine
>>
This is why WEST is FALLING because we have so many emasculated males and people who care more about stupid dog.

No wonder we can't fight back when Subhuman niggers attack us
>>
>>74819267
>Mexican

Literally less than a dog, fuck off
>>
>>74818391
this. whats so wrong with that? its only equal. isnt that what liberals want?
>>
>>74823908
So then India must be the greatest nation on Earth?
>>
>>74818368

>a baby is worth less than a dog
>dogs are good boys who never do harm and never killed people

American education.
>>
>>74826449
You would hire someone who enjoys torturing helpless creatures to babysit your infant child?
>>
>>74827538
>A psychopath is useful to the state, so he still has rights.
That's not how it works.

The state has duties to citizens so long as citizens meet their duties to the state. By committing animal cruelty the state has the freedom to dispense with its own duties because the citizen is no longer meeting his own duties.

>>74827556
>Hanging a dog isn't really torture
The dog probably disagrees.

>If rapists, child abusers, gangsters and other kind of scum aren't condemned to death sentence, animal torturers shouldn’t.
It ought to be on a case-by-case basis. Crimes requiring detachment and a lack of empathy, like, for example, imprisoning somebody in a rape dungeon for 20 months, ought to carry a death sentence. Fooling around while drunk ought not.

>go full Robespierre
>problem
u wot

>It’s how the justice system works, sorry
No, it isn't. Do you even know anything about the justice system or sentencing? Judges are required by law to consider a number of factors above and beyond the mere consequences of the crime. The victim impact statement is important, yes, but it's not the only thing considered at a sentencing hearing.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

>Killing a human is not the same as killing an animal.
And killing one human is not the same as killing another human. That's why we have sentencing hearings. Your tautologies do not make you seem intelligent.

>I could never kill a human.
Liar.

>I'll always put human over animals, and I’ll always save a dude before a puppy.
Enjoy being 16 years old you stupid fuck. Ever heard the parable of the woman and the snake? That "man" that you "save" in your fit of bleeding-heart liberal sympathy is just going to go on to commit further, worse crimes. It's in his nature. You're responsible.
>>
File: 66386902.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
66386902.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>74827765
>that WebM
>>
>>74819425
>>74819516

Killing any animal (for meat or leather) is not the same as deliberately torturing one (for 'fun'), in the same way putting down a human for euthanasia reasons or killing somebody in a scenario of war/self-defense is not the same as torturing somebody to death

No, it wouldn't be acceptable to burn a cow or pig to death or gouge out its eyes for fun either

I'm noticing a lot of sadistic shitskins in this thread whose natural morality diverges from whites, shame you can't change your DNA eh?
>>
>>74819425
>eating meat is the same as torturing cows

Amazing logic, my chicano friend
>>
File: 1_25.jpg (14 KB, 283x377) Image search: [Google]
1_25.jpg
14 KB, 283x377
>>74825267
>>74824344
>>74823558
Ignore him, Spanish people are the most cruel and unfeeling Europeans around, they buy dogs (Galgos) use them for hunting season and when they're done they hang them on a tree, slit their throat or shoot them. Fuck you hijo de puta
>>
>>74827652
The dog is man's oldest and most stalwart companion.
We never would have come as far as we have as a species without the dog. The dog is mankind's greatest creation as well as the symbol of civilization.
>>
>>74819224
it depends on the nature of the abuse really.
if the dog bit the owners child without provocation, and he lashed out in anger, that's understandable.

if someone microwaves a pupper for amusement, what can you do? psychopaths have no place in civilization. whatever the punishment or treatment, it isn't going to change them fundamentally. they will have to be monitored for the rest of their lives, because one day they will probably get a taste for human suffering.
>>
>>74828004

A psychopath is also useful for society.

Give that fucker a flamethrower and the enemy of a nation will burn.
>>
>>74818145
If it's their dog nothing, if it's someone elses and if it was intentional a few years in jail.
>>
literally nothing
>making laws because you feel bad about pupper
>>
>>74818145
death by scaphism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
>>
>>74818145

Whatever was done to the dog must be done unto the perps.

You sledge hammer a dog, you get sledge hammered, you burn it alive, same to you, kick it in the ribs you get a kick, etc.
>>
>>74828387
Penal battalions have been tried and they're shit.

Furthermore, your rights have nothing to do with how useful you are, only how well you meet your obligations.
>>
>>74818145
Don't allow anyone to own pets. That's my solution.
>>
>>74828597
This is why biblical law is fair. It is the most egalitarian kind of punishment
>>
>>74828626

Not penal batalions you potato. Also most fuckers there where political prisoners.
>>
>>74828004
>The dog probably disagrees
It also “disagrees” with shooting.

>Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Don't matter. Again, killing a human is not the same as killing an animal. Bitch if you want, but this is an objective fact.

>And killing one human is not the same as killing another human. That's why we have sentencing hearings. Your tautologies do not make you seem intelligent.
Nice deflection.

>It ought to be on a case-by-case basis. Crimes requiring detachment and a lack of empathy, like, for example, imprisoning somebody in a rape dungeon for 20 months, ought to carry a death sentence. Fooling around while drunk ought not.
>go full Robespierre
>problem
>Enjoy being 16 years old you stupid fuck. Ever heard the parable of the woman and the snake? That "man" that you "save" in your fit of bleeding-heart liberal sympathy is just going to go on to commit further, worse crimes. It's in his nature. You're responsible.
You basically believe that humans should be condemned to death/torture/rape… and that beating a dog to death deserves capital punishment. Sorry dude, but you are fucked up. If you unironically believe this, I don't have anything to discuss with you.
>>
>>74828626

Also rights exist only if guanteed by suficient power. If my right to live is guaranteed by a policman an hour away and you want to kill me and you have a gun and you are here, I have no right to live. That is how rights work
>>
>>74818145
We don't know both sides of the story here. The dog might have did something to deserve this BEFORE the pictures were taken. You shouldn't jump to conclusions about this sort of thing.
>>
>>74829009
>this is an objective fact.
[tautologies intensify]

>Nice deflection.
It's not a deflection, it's literally the crux of the matter. You say that murder is ALWAYS worse than animal cruelty despite there being an infinite range of possible circumstances for murder and animal cruelty. With one stroke you deny the relevance of one of the most important components of the justice system you are claiming to champion - sentencing according to circumstance, principle, and character. You're basically writing off the majority of the facts of the case as unnecessary, because you're so sure in your convictions that no middle ground can possibly exist in your mind.

And it's dumb as fuck.

>You basically believe that humans should be condemned to death/torture/rape…
I believe that humans are not automatically entitled to their own life, and that they exist at the sufferance of others.

>and that beating a dog to death deserves capital punishment.
I believe that the people who beat dogs to death are not desirable in this society, and killing them is the easiest way to get rid of them.

They don't deserve death, but we have no obligations to them to give them anything better.

>>74829088
Weren't you complaining like 3 posts ago how executing psychos was a breach of their rights?

What's your point, man?
>>
>>74818145
pitbulls should not be allowed in any civilized country.

and also, humans are infinitely more valuable than animals
>>
>>74829234
>animals
>capable of evil
>>
>>74824227
False. It was pseudopsychology made up in America after ww2.
>>
>>74818145
Promotion
>>
>>74819224
exactly

pol is such a shill den now

so many nihilist shills on here

who cares about animals????? social outcasts and people that are too lazy to work at relationships with humans, that's who!

the world is burning and edge lords want to save the whales
>>
>>74829415

i was gonna say something but then i saw the flag
>>
>>74822956
They live off fat?
>>
>>74829415
Well that's what we say about niggers. What's the difference?
>>
>>74829599
Harsh words from a non-country. 4/8/14 best day of my life.
>>
>>74821068
Tenías que ser un fucking cochino español. Apuesto que eres un peruano de verga con esa mentalidad de bestia. Para hacerte lo mismo ati para ver si te gusta.
>>
>kill them, torture them, lmao government vengeance!!!!

>lol no but I'm for small government though

kek

anyway animal torture should lead to extended imprisonment in my opinion, because it shows a person in society who is pleased by harming other living beings, and must be isolated for reasons of security

thieves are isolated for stealing, same thing, we put people who can't function in society in prison; that's why we have prison
>>
>>74818368
It's funny because in the pic there is a dog breed that has before killed women and children and even grown men

not all pits etc
>>
File: animals.jpg (72 KB, 539x720) Image search: [Google]
animals.jpg
72 KB, 539x720
>>74829557
Your mother should be ashamed of her failure.
>>
File: 1440797244440.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1440797244440.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>74818851
Go back to China, your aroma is foul and repulsive to any intelligent life.

Moab is going into slavery.

t. Nehiyaw patriot
>>
File: chu-cho-bi-hoai-tu-3.jpg (115 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
chu-cho-bi-hoai-tu-3.jpg
115 KB, 500x333
>>74818145
save your fitthy race first
>>
File: 1460470302207.jpg (9 KB, 278x387) Image search: [Google]
1460470302207.jpg
9 KB, 278x387
Lashings.

Treat them like animals.
Only Gs have empathy.
Subhuman mindset never accomplished the task of incorporating limbic system function into the equation of objective thought

CHAIN WITH THE NEW BEVEL.
>>
File: 1453861525066.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453861525066.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
>>74818685
Hitler passed thew first animal rights laws
>>
>>74829780
i would gladly eat that thing while its still alive. Give me 20 bucks.
>>
>>74829780
he is right, there is one exception, people who live in the wild typically handle them rough

fluffy pro nature opinions from the comfort of one's home mean little. Put them to the test in the harsh conditions of the natural world, and we all become very tough on one another, humans on animals, and animals on animals
>>
File: 1463958063834.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1463958063834.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>74829557
this guy gets it. Fuckin shill liberal arts degree sjw fags coming on to /pol/ with their mandatory cucking laws. You dont let other guys fuck your wife?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1451641354506.jpg (85 KB, 400x513) Image search: [Google]
1451641354506.jpg
85 KB, 400x513
>>74818145
Death.
>>
>>74818145
Fucking death, people who abuse animals are psychopaths, the animal abuse is usualy just the tip of the iceberg, they should be take out.

Last year some 11-13 year old kid was harassing my dog which was tied outside the store, i gave him a beating fit for a grownup.
My dog now goes mental each time we have to walk past kebabs, he hated niggers from before , but thats just instincts, now he hates anyone slightly brown too
>>
>>74818289
OKAY
>>
>>74830228
And, no I'm not being a hypocrite - animals (especially domesticated ones) are pretty much defenseless against humans, not really fair game.
>>
>>74818145
Public execution. But to be fair, that is my answer everything. Jay walking. Loitering. Littering. Etc
>>
>>74819224
i think a murder victim's family should be allowed to kill the murderer if they want to

I don't support a state mandated death penalty though
>>
>>74830244
You have smart dog
>>
Do exactly what they did to the dog, but done by someone stronger than them at random times when they aren't expecting it
>>
>>74829780
just because you're a lonely social outcast doesn't mean you can project your failures on to me or anybody else

the last thing that matters in this world right now are animals

going to go eat a juicy burger now!

sorry you've been hurt, it's easy to see you are a damaged person. reality is animals just want food from you anyways anon. that's all they want from you
>>
File: 1462506471036.jpg (79 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1462506471036.jpg
79 KB, 417x500
OP specifically said animal abuse, not killing animals.
I'm okay with people hunting animals, putting animals down, or killing animals to eat.
But animals feel pain and dindu nuffin so at least give them a quick death.
If you're just attacking animals for fun or torturing them to death you should probably be locked up anyway.
>>
>>74818289
Illogical. Animals are morally and objectively worth less than humans.
>>
>>74818685
>Snowmongol showing his true colours
>>
File: rekt20.gif (2 MB, 353x347) Image search: [Google]
rekt20.gif
2 MB, 353x347
Summer sure is strong this year.
Getting this butthurt about random acts of animal cruelty is probably the ultimate bluepill.
Watch this and weep:
>https://youtu.be/ju7-n7wygP0

Our whole society is built around the fact that we exploit animals for food, science and fun.
Even legally, animals don't have any rights, as long as what we do to them has any semblance of purpose.
If you don't like it, go live in the woods and eat berries and tree bark for three meals a day.

Even if you become a faggot vegan, you're still using products that were tested on animals such as cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.

Now before any of you pull the old appeal to nature again, let me point out that nature is fucking brutal.

The majority of wild animals don't die peacefully in their sleep, they get mangled and eaten by whatever predator is looking for a snack right now or they die of some horrible disease.

The only reason humans have turned into such liberal weakling faggots is because we're at the top of the foodchain and can afford it.

Just grow up and face the fact that the world is not a nice place and animal rights are completely pointless.
>>
File: 1461558241470.gif (2 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1461558241470.gif
2 MB, 230x172
>>
>>74818685
They have rights specifically because retards that abuse animals for fun tend to move on to humans after a while.
>>
knew pol was full of sjw faggots
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.