[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Randlet admits defeat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: rand paul.jpg (147 KB, 712x726) Image search: [Google]
rand paul.jpg
147 KB, 712x726
https://youtu.be/H3xUN503tPU?t=12s

He knows why he lost.
>>
>I couldn't have done anything

He could have not cucked on the Iran deal and alienated his base
>>
Robert Reich once said he'd run for president if he was taller, too.

At the end of the day, Americans will vote for entertainment over policy; just look at how many people want to vote Trump to "trigger liberals" or "watch the world burn".
>>
>>74815274
>The media forced Trump on the voters
>Not: Trump knew how to manipulate the media for the ratings whores they are.

I'm sick of these 'top of the class' goody two shoes faggots whining about fairness, and the fact that people aren't interested in "issues based campaigns". Trump tapped into more REAL issues than any of these pencil neck dweebs even comprehend in the first place.
>>
>>74815570
Then look at the overwhelming majority who vote for Trump because of his sensible policies and ideas.

>limousine liberals
>>
File: wjnn.jpg (65 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
wjnn.jpg
65 KB, 500x268
>>74815274
>>
File: gx0f8dJ.jpg (87 KB, 630x370) Image search: [Google]
gx0f8dJ.jpg
87 KB, 630x370
>>74815570
Rand cucked out on foreign policy and shilled for the establishment

he even attacked Trump for not being establishment enough. This was telegraphed in 2012 when he sold out his own father to support Mittens.

You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
File: andy-with-rand-paul_net.jpg (938 KB, 2000x1959) Image search: [Google]
andy-with-rand-paul_net.jpg
938 KB, 2000x1959
>>74815855
imb4 it never happened

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-fans-angry-over-rand-paul-mitt-romney-endorsement-2012-6
>>
File: EbpqUG4.jpg (115 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
EbpqUG4.jpg
115 KB, 560x375
>>74815970
http://www.republicmagazine.com/videos/a-conscious-betrayal-rand-paul-endorses-the-choice-of-goldman-sachs-and-bilderberg.html
>>
File: vgEfmgb.jpg (70 KB, 590x337) Image search: [Google]
vgEfmgb.jpg
70 KB, 590x337
>>74816004
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2012/0609/Why-did-Rand-Paul-forsake-his-dad-Ron-Paul-for-Mitt-Romney
>>
>>74815274

>the media gave Trump coverage and there was nothing I could do

He's getting there but he hasn't quite drawn the full conclusion - that Trump actively combined his celebrity with saying and doing outrageous things in order to actively manipulate the media into sucking all the air out of the room for the other candidates. The way Rand tells it, Trump just stumbled into his media bonanza because of his character and circumstances; it wasn't a ploy, it was a coincidence. Rand's a smart guy, though. It may be that he knows and just didn't want to admit it.
>>
File: ft-rand-paul-black-vote.jpg (271 KB, 710x350) Image search: [Google]
ft-rand-paul-black-vote.jpg
271 KB, 710x350
>>74816035
http://mondoweiss.net/2015/07/turned-libertarians-burning/
>>
>>74816087
Rand is smart and manipulative

the problem is that he's also establishment and boring

No one cares about your bullshit neolib economic policies when we are being turned into fucking Mexico.
>>
>>74815274
God damn, this reminds me why I like him.
>>
>>74815274

you have to be pretty bleak inside to focus on the height of a candidate like that is the deciding factor of a leaders value, especially nowadays.

but then again, this is USA so people are going to want someone who looks good rather than someone who actually has value.

that isn't to say i support Rand Paul because honestly I don't care about his politics.

Hitler was 5'8" and no one could pull the height card on him. and though people like to say he was not really short for the time, the simple fact is there were plenty of taller people who did not have what it took. If the president was 5'9" or 5'10" people would likely still give him problems for it in USA.

so you get people in all forms. Height is only an excuse, a sort of denial that it just was not destined to be.
>>
>>74816226
I got one better

>No one cares about MUH CONSTITUTION when we are being turned into fucking Mexico.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.