[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cloward-Piven Strategy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: young shillary clinton.jpg (33 KB, 465x319) Image search: [Google]
young shillary clinton.jpg
33 KB, 465x319
Can anybody explain this? Just touched the tip of the iceberg. They said that this is somewhat connected to both Obama and Clintons

>The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".
>>
Bump for interest
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiaLnQvy7_w

Video I found, but it's old
>>
File: 1463806990704.png (92 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1463806990704.png
92 KB, 312x390
>>74814455
Plot twist:
Trump is working towards the same goal, but using a different rhetoric.
>>
This quote by Chuck Norris exposing Hillary Clinton brought my interest

>I echo again that it’s neither a coincidence that Obama graduated from Columbia University nor that others who espoused the Cloward-Piven strategy were a group of radicals who have been a part of his life and education: Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Bernardine Dohrn, George Wiley, Frank Marshall Davis, Wade Rathke and George Soros, among others. What’s also not a coincidence is how close Hillary ran in the same circles.

>First, Robert Chandler, a retired Air Force colonel and former strategist for the White House, the Departments of State, Defense, Energy and Justice, and the CIA, explained in the Washington Times that “much of [the Cloward-Piven] strategy was drawn from Saul Alinsky.” There’s no doubt that Alinsky’s life and work served as the coach and plan for Cloward and Piven.
>>
File: young bill and hill.jpg (240 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
young bill and hill.jpg
240 KB, 660x440
>>74815341
>Second, Hillary’s similar discipleship devotion was clearly seen by her 92-page college thesis paper on Saul Alinsky, which is a glimpse behind the present veil of her politically savvy and guarded gloss into the heart of her true ideologies.

>Even Bill Dedman, investigative reporter for NBC News, had to admit the young 21-year-old Hillary had an infatuation with the “old radical from Chicago.” In her own words, Hillary characterized Alinsky as possessing a “compelling personality” and “exceptional charm.”
>>
>>74815447
God damn, that picture. You can tell they are sleeze incarnate.
>>
File: Sexual Predator.jpg (271 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Sexual Predator.jpg
271 KB, 520x650
>>74814455
>>
>>74815113
dat boi is not a meme

please stop
>>
>>74814455
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 1463252790632.jpg (71 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1463252790632.jpg
71 KB, 580x282
>>74816586
make me
>>
>>74816586
o shit waddup
>>
>>74817261
>if your enemy loses they win.
>>
>>74815113
A better one. You need a wealthy nation before you give shit away.
>>
File: 4227160.jpg (95 KB, 744x478) Image search: [Google]
4227160.jpg
95 KB, 744x478
>>74814455
Manufactured crisis used for change.

Example: Create a plethora of new laws that subsidizes the needy. Create a massive influx of needy. System breaks down.

Example: Through incorporation, insurance, run-away litigation and regulation cause healthcare costs to sky-rocket. Claim a healthcare crisis and take control of healthcare.
>>
but anon, guaranteed basic income is the only way humanity survives the next hundred years

when the machines take the jobs, people will go hungry
if people go hungry, they will take up arms
>>
>>74819707
Obamacare somewhat has ties to this right?
>>
>>74820438
everything has ties to this, man. read between the lines.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.