[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he ever get bored being the leader of a powerless country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (191 KB, 436x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 436x360
Does he ever get bored being the leader of a powerless country?
Why doesn't he just make up with South Korea with some sort of agreement so he could actually have stuff to do instead of grovel for attention from countries that actually matter all day?
>>
>>74812330
Why would he get bored? He lives as a god 24/7 and can do what ever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>74812330
>wanting to be part of the shit storm that is Globalism

They have literally been under sanctions for generations. They have reached equilibrium, live like your great grand parents did when they were kids. No Jewish or Marxist influence to be found.
>>
Would you get bored of being a literal god and banging any girl you want, OP?
>>
>>74812330
I heard he has a harem of 1000 girls, but that might just be propaganda.
>>
>>74812595
>no Marxist influence
>literally a communist country
>>
>>74812673
>>74812731
You know that he is married right?
>>
>hoes
>money
>power

it's like living in your own Disneyworld, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if Kimjongland isn't in the works right now.
>>
>>74812810
Does that even matter?
>>
>>74812810
I really doubt that stops him.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x560
>>74812810
So was King Henry the 8th.
>>
>>74812743
>implying they're actuall Communists and not a facist dictatorship
>implying they didn't go red, back before red went Marxist cuck

Marxism is a tool to deconstruct nations as clay for the Commies. North Korea has been Red for generations, why deconstruct their culture when your already in power?
>>
File: 1449230471094.jpg (69 KB, 306x331) Image search: [Google]
1449230471094.jpg
69 KB, 306x331
>be north korean
>be born into soulless country
>your grand grand parents fought their countrymen for an ideology wich turned out to be based on lies
>work all die and night, no tv no music and no future
>return to your prisoncell because your grandfather stole bread and penalty is 3 generations hard labor
>>
>>74812810
So was Louis XIV. He took his wife and two misstresses(a couple of the trio pregnant) with him when he went to war.
>>
>>74812810
thats why its called a Harem and not '1000 girlfriends'
>>
>>74813240
NK isn't even fascist, it's basically straight out of dystopian fiction.
>>
>>74812330
no he is preparing a very good plan too destroy us all, just wait that fat faggot will make china and russia too form the ussr again.
>>
>>74812829

>Kimjongland

jej
>>
Also, I forgot to mention: He's running the Korean peninsula's only competent space and nuclear programs.
>>
>>74813427
So is the current mainstream orthodoxy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.