[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1463880674007.png (1 MB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1463880674007.png
1 MB, 1000x667
Why is the level of discussion so bad on 4chan compared to 8??

Is it the flags causing every discussion to turn to shit?

Are the people here retarded?

Is it the mods?

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON DRAGONBALL Z
>>
>>74811248

Autismchan sucks and is gay, never going back there. Fuck the mods, they drove me away
>>
>>74811248
DESIGNATED
>>
File: English family.jpg (2 MB, 4368x2912) Image search: [Google]
English family.jpg
2 MB, 4368x2912
>>
>>74811248
It's the shills. This includes a good chunk of the posters and mods.

Shill posters post irrelevent and stupid shit to derail threads, and try to bury what they can't derail. Shill mods let this happen, and may even delete good posts.
>>
>implying ochochano is good for anything other than /hebe/
>>
8c is summarized with

B I G R E D T E X T

L O O K A T M E
>>
>>74811248
8 a shit
hebe is kill
>>
>>74811532
And at this point if an anon legitimately tries to disagree on an issue he's bombarded with "fuck off shill" etc etc. They've pretty much succeeded in screwing up the cohesiveness of the board. Mods don't help. And then there's black dick spam and other bullshit that only exists to get into people's heads.
>>
>>74811308
Congrats on the poem
>>
>>74811248
>FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON DRAGONBALL Z
You have to go back.
>>
>>74811771
Wait WHAT
>>
4chan pol kinda just feels like Stormfront with /b/.
Makes me sad.
This place is a shithole with one decent thread a day MAX.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.