[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We make Britain great again...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (1 MB, 634x1100) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 634x1100
Five policies:

1) Reform voting: Active military get 3 votes, retired gets 2, civilians get 1 (civilian defined as someone who has been settled here for a minimum of three generations with no record of criminality throughout. Women can earn their vote though a mix of community service and testing.

2) Nuke Saudi Arabia

3) Bulldoze all mosques and revoke citizenship of muslims

4) Bar Jews from practising law, teaching and media

5) Free speech and the right to own firearms enshrined in a new constitution

What are you big five?
>>
1. Build wall
2. Ban Muslims
3. Deport illegal immigrants
4. Bringing American jobs back from foreign countries
5. Raising the minimum wage to $15/hr
>>
File: United_Kingdom.png (118 KB, 626x768) Image search: [Google]
United_Kingdom.png
118 KB, 626x768
>>74810883

I'll give you one step.
>>
1. Reinstate segregation
2. deport the jews
3. bring back all manufacturing
4. repeal the NFA and edit the second amendment to clearly state that the people have the right to any weaponry a squad of men in the military usually employs
5. abolish the immigration policy change in 1964 and go back to the way it was
>>
>>74810883
release the hounds
>>
>>74810883
THANK YOU BASED BRIT.
>>
>>74810883
Tfw i have that same body but a slimmer face. What part of uk would you say he is he from? Welsh?
>>
>>74810883
deport the remaining native white brits to the US/australia/canada and make that shitty little island into a quarantine zone for shitskins and muslims of all colors. that's the best thing you can do at this point.
>>
>>74810883
HEY WHY DOES NO ONE FUCKING NOTICE EVALION WAS BANNED ON YOUTUBE????!?!?!?
>>
>>74813896
They do no one cares though.
>>
I'm liking the way this countries people are getting redpill lately. You ever see the redpilled news comments?

Not to mention the fact it's easier to see normies say they like ukip and are voting them in the next election.

Also, I wouldn't mind staring that union with australia,Canada and new Zealand. Bring back a form of "empire"

Hang Justin trudeau from big Ben first though.
>>
Also

Get boys to learn boxing in schools

Kills nu make culture
>>
>>74810883
1. Deport anyone who is not a redskin
2. Bring back all tribal religions
3. Ban all languages except the native redskin languages
4. Conquer Canada
5. Build wall
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.