[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do if Hillary wins? I'm thinking either leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 201x251
What will you do if Hillary wins? I'm thinking either leaving the country or suicide.
>>
>>74807044
Join the army and fight for Her.
>>
>>74807263
You have to make sure your IP is set to a US one, CTR, go change it before making posts like this.
>>
this is the last stand for the white man in america

if she wins ill probably just go innawoods and never come out
>>
File: 1461559808811-gif.gif (2 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1461559808811-gif.gif
2 MB, 450x337
Then kys now faggot, she's a lock.
>>
File: 1463628487767.jpg (41 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1463628487767.jpg
41 KB, 750x709
>>74807044
watch it all burn
>>
>>74807044
When Hillary wins I'll be putting on a Trump hat and shouting "maga" so I won't be a casualty in /pol/'s shooting spree.
>>
>>74807330
She's behind Trump now
>>
>>74807044
join any and all secessionist movements
>>
>>74807044
Bah, I dread seeing her as president, but never leave. Stay and fight the good fight. There's nowhere to run anymore anyways.
Or what this guy >>74807362
said. Why kill yourself, when you can literally watch what is left of the US go to complete crony commieland. Embrace the fall and watch the chaos, that's what Kek would expect of you.
>>
>>74807044
Just curious, to which country would you run anon? Things can't get much worse for the west, aside from a right-wing witch hunt in which case you should get a gun and prepare to stand up and fight. If anything you could just run to Alaska/Rockies and live in isolation or to Africa and live out your colonial dreams. Or just be an adult and live out your life as you normally would and learn to live with the cultural changes around you, and do your best to foster traditional values in your own home. If it's going to be as bad as people say we'll have our time soon enough. The last time a Clinton was in office there was almost Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo.

In short, RWDS up boys.
>>
>>74807044
Get on the neetbux.
>>
I wouldn't care that much.
>>
File: shit 2014-05-07 008.png (230 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shit 2014-05-07 008.png
230 KB, 1920x1080
OP I'm glad you asked.

I have a plan.

Step 1: Become a cop.
Step 2: Get to keep my guns.
Step 3: Let black people do anything they want.
Step 4: Keep on prepping and getting more guns and ammo as a cop.
Step 5: Let muslim refugees do anything they want.
Step 6: Find a way to profit from the degeneracy and try and get a job for FEMA before the NWO take over.
Step 7: Profit, serve Reptoid overlords in the take over.
>>
>>74807044

Why? The ride would be just beginning.
>>
I honestly would like to know why her (68) and Trump (69) want to run for the most stressful job in the world. If I had all the money they had, I'd be living the fucking life.

Is power THAT much better than money?
>>
Come to limeystan.

We have more and more people getting more redpilled here in the last year, plus young non voters are getting into politics as they're anti rapefygees. They got redpilled by seeing Germany fall.

We also have middle aged former voters back into politics again, and they like right wing parties like UKIP too

We're still 87% white, although 4% Muslim, but there are far more worse countries where the average white person suck Muslim dick (see Sweden and Germany).

A lot of people here are pro National Conservatism (Farage/Trump etc)

Pendulum I'd shining here.

And shotguns and carbines are already legal here. We just need to vote in people who will legalise most guns. We could do with your bonus help.
>>
>>74807330

who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>74808613

How's that MUSLIM mayor working out for you in London?

You Limey's are fucked more than us Yanks.

Come talk to us once you've recaptured London from the Muslim and foreign masses that took it away from you.
>>
Don't worry too much, she'd likely be a one-term President since she's pretty fucking rotton

She will also probably get schlonged in the 2018 midterms as well
>>
File: 1425050750014.jpg (131 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1425050750014.jpg
131 KB, 500x373
>>74807044
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/05/12/how-a-super-pac-plans-to-coordinate-directly-with-hillary-clintons-campaign/
hey buddy, I thought I'd put us all on equal levels.
OP IS PAID TO MAKE THIS THREAD, HE GIVES NO FUCKS ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS.
YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO ARGUE WITH YOU SHOWER, BECAUSE IT WILL CHANGE THE SAME THINGS
every post gives OP nickels and gives them a reason to keep posting on /pol/
>>
>>74811206
You people are delusional.
>I know! Let's spend money paying people to post on a neo-nazi image board where the posts disappear after 1 hour. That'd be a slam dunk for Hillary's campaign!
Yeah... that has never happened.
>>
>>74808613
You people are whining about the phrase "Allah akbar." You people are fucked, at least spics don't go out beheading people.
>>
>>74807854
With the path we're on, what good's all that money if you're fucking dead?
>>
>>74807044
please do. but please read up on traveling as I know it will be your first journey outside your village.
>>
>>74810861
>mayor
>relevant
Hes just some paki who fucks around with transport for London

Also, London is fucked. Everyone knows it's a shithole, just like you yanks have cities overrun by niggers.

Also, your PRESIDENT is a black Muslim. Even worse situation for you there.

Come here and leave your future matriarchy. Us brits wouldnt even due of voting someone like Hillary in. We wouldn't even vore bernie as we have our own version, Corbyn, and he's laughed at.

We have more hope than you. You're a minority in your own country soon anyway, no matter what illegals you deport. You're fucked, and quite clearly deluded.

Stay in your country where it has a diversity quota is 50% womyn in government and armed forces on its way if you want.

It's going to become the next Sweden meme unfortunately.
>>
>>74807044
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/05/12/how-a-super-pac-plans-to-coordinate-directly-with-hillary-clintons-campaign/
>>
File: 1425348678708.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1425348678708.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1200
>>74811399
nice dubs.
sorry you are to dumb to read.
deus vult
>>
>>74811925
>Trying to divert peoople to click-bait
>EVERYONE IS A SHILL!
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (7 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7 KB, 271x186
>>74811750
>PRESIDENT is a black Muslim
Mixed race Christian but if he was completely black and muslim. you still wouldn't offend. he'd. still. be. as. awesome.
>>
>>74807044
If this whore gets in, I'm gonna get out.

No, for real, this will affect Germany directly.

I have observed this, with fashion, politics, etc everything leaks over within 3 weeks...
>>
She'll be better than Obama.
>>
>>74807755
ultra conspiracy: this is what rothschild wants us white men to do...
>>
>>74807044
>leaving the country or suicide.

Why choose?

You can do both.

> P.S. -- please do, anyway. You're a piece of shit and the human race doesn't need parasites like you hanging around.
>>
I'm gonna party like its 1996
>>
>that picture
>they took 1000 different ones and this was the best
>>
>>74808613
I've always envyed (?) UK for Farage because the AFD is a joke and we has no sovereign right wing voice.
>>
I'll lead a personal suicide assault on the White House. Either that bitch dies, or I'll die trying. But no way in hell am I gonna suffer watching her do to us the same that's happened to Europe.
>>
>>74812196
TWO
CENTS
DEPOSITED
>>
>>74807362
/thread
>>
>>74807044
Become a sudden surprise for Hilary when she gives her presidential speech.
>>
You lazy scum will do nothing. All you guys can do is troll and be hateful. You do nothing and have no balls. All you guys will do is bitch and complain like a new jersey housewife who did not get her gucci purse.
>>
ask for shilling backpay
>>
>>74810072
I second this
>>
>>74812819
and what will beaners ,feminist and nigs do if trump wins? not a damn thing because they wont have a liberal enabler to defend them
>>
>>74807319
Join the army and fight for Her.
Better?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.