[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is white guilt real or just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: tQ4wTqm.png (274 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
tQ4wTqm.png
274 KB, 508x508
Is white guilt real or just a meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1895x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1895x1500
>>74806668

We have a lot be feel guilty for.
>>
It's like Original Sin. And it's as real as that is.
>>
>>74806668
It's only real for cucks, hidden devil.
>>
>>74806750

Cry harder pussy.
>>
it's fucking stupid is what it is

it's like saying if someone in my city murdered a guy i should feel guilty and ashamed and responsible even though i never met the guy or had anything to do with him and the only thing i share in common is my geographical area
>>
>>74806668

It is the liberal version of original sin, and used to the same ends.

Christians have original sin, nonreligious/atheists have white guilt, it's a meme with no logical justification whatsoever, promoted by certain cabals within the elite to keep us under control.
>>
Its a good meme because it re-frames white liberalism as a pathology than an intellectual, researched opinion.
>>
>>74806750
Killing rapists?
Sure extrajudicial killings are bad and all, but why would that require any particularly high level of guilt?
>>
>>74807128
>le all Christians believe in original sin meme
That's Catholics and other cuck sects.

White guilt is just sadistic narcissism manifest by sublimation through political correctness.
>>
>>74806750
"We"? I wasn't alive back then and certainly haven't participated in anything remotely close to it. I'm not guilty at all.
>>
>>74807313
>le I can still be a Christian and reject the Bible as a historical book meme
Please kill yourself
>>
>>74806668
It's real for Mr. Zego.
>>
File: reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg (3 MB, 1425x4680) Image search: [Google]
reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg
3 MB, 1425x4680
>>74806668
>>74806750
>>74806753
Encouraging outgroup fealty is a core feature of Leftism, because it breaks down ingroup affirmation.
>oikophobia (fear of your ingroup)
>xenophilia (preference for outgroups)
Guilt is the primary feature of these two attitudes. Europeans have the least of any people in the world to feel guilty for, and yet, paradoxically, we are convinced we have the most to repay.

>http://civitas.org.uk/content/files/cs49-8.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>>
>>74807313

Protestantism sects are the most cucked, without argument. Sweden, Germany, Britain, etc.

There is a massive divide right now between the Catholic leadership, the priesthood, and the laity. Cultural Catholics are on average much less cucked than Protestants, while the Papacy is equally cucked, thus why so many hate the current Pope.
>>
>>74807720
>photography existed in the 17th century
>>
>>74807927
u wut?
>>
>>74806668
Yes it's real. My mom has white guilt.
>>
>>74806750
I agree. It really is a shame, and I can't help but feel saddened.

We should have constructed devices to hang at least 20 niggers at a time.
>>
>>74808024
Your infographic includes a photo of a man who supposedly lived in the 1600s. Detracts from the credibility
>>
>>74806668
>look at the current state of the west
do you really need an answer?
>>
>>74806750
littering?
>>
>>74808186
It's a painting. The information is well known, so even if the picture were wrong, how would that invalidate the facts it presents?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_%28colonist%29
>>
If you buy into racial identity they you are also tacitly buying into racial guilt.

One cannot logically exist without the other.
>>
>>74806668
only in faggot counties
>>
Its a meme. White people don't feel guilt.
>>
>>74808330
>If you buy into racial identity they you are also tacitly buying into racial guilt.
The opposite is true, because false notions of "everyone is identical in their brains, despite being different in every other way" leads to guilt when blacks fail at civilization. Its the rationale for endless welfare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF3VaJdConY

>>74808345
you don't believe in the holocaust?
;^)
>>
File: open borders.jpg (17 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
open borders.jpg
17 KB, 500x288
>>74806668
No other race is actually committed to anti-racism in the way that whites are. They actually look out for their own and have racial self awareness. Immigration policy should be all the evidence you need to prove that it exists.
>>
>>74806668
>It's a real meme you shitlord
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 200x252
>>74806668
White guilt is a spook, just like niggers.
>>
I don't think it really exists. And I kind of feel bad to admit it.
>>
>>74807465
>rejecting the word of your lord and savior in favor of a meme

Wew lad
>>
>>74806668
both
>>
>>74808494
No.

You see, in order for a party's guilt to be established there needs first to be a party.

If you give meaningful identity to a group, then they can be identified as a party, and made culpable.

If a group is not considered meaningfully distinct then they cannot be considered collectively culpable for anything.

You cannot disprove what I say because it is so.
>>
>>74806750
holy shit kill yourself brit fag
>>
File: lewontin.jpg (152 KB, 700x775) Image search: [Google]
lewontin.jpg
152 KB, 700x775
>>74809262
No.

You see, no one needs to tell peopl they're different; what is needed is massive indoctrination to convince people they are the same. When a structurally different group has different outcomes in a society driven by fear and guilt to deny any differences exist, then the ONLY explanation can be RACISM, which perpetuates the cycle. We never acknowledge the reality of difference, because we feel a stigma, so we keep throwing money at minorities, who never turn down free gibs. Even if they had the ability to succeed without white guilt money, we would never known, because the gibs destroy any incentives they might have to do so.

Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>74809522
Why bother?

Some Dipshit Septic like you will probably do it for him.

That's what you people do right?

Kill things because it makes your little willy hard?
>>
>>74806668
It is real in the sense that it's a globalist subversion tactic.
>>
>>74809906
>you people
what do you mean by that, anon?
Are you referring to race?
>>
>>74809849
You still haven't explained how you're ever supposed to shake off accusations of collective guilt whilst clinging to the collective identity of people who are historically guilty of X act/acts.
>>
>>74810000
I'm not sure, have you all miscegenated together into a sort of Burnt Sienna colour over there yet?
>>
Why does it matter that someone from our race killed blacks?
Justice is colorblind right?
>>
>>74810201
Exactly.

A life for a life should be about even.

Start offering up your firstborns on the steps of the local Gospel church.
>>
>>74806668
lol is that paulsego?

really engaging personality in his videos, hard to tell if red pilled or blue, but i lean blue due to his berniefaggotry

why is he the white guilt meme?
>>
>>74810108
>how to stop feeling white guilt without giving up being white
You don't stop feeling false guilt over a false premise of guilt, by adopting a bigger false premise that race doesn't exist and doesn't matter or explain outcomes. You stop feeling guilt by giving up the lie that you are guilty. Shortest distance between two points is that straight line, anon.

>>74810195
>implying race is real
well, which is it, you want people to abandon race, or to misgegenate until were all one race?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.