[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College should be free because it's cheaper to educate them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 17
File: Educate_Incarcerate_PA_lg.jpg (292 KB, 1100x1368) Image search: [Google]
Educate_Incarcerate_PA_lg.jpg
292 KB, 1100x1368
College should be free because it's cheaper to educate them now than to lock them up later.
>>
>>74806277
it is even cheaper to just hang them from a tree
>>
>>74806277
Cheapest is to just kill them.
>>
That graphic doesn't calculate the money society saves by not having criminals running around taking money from society.
>>
>>74806391
FPBP
>>
>Make college free
>LaCrispy goes to college
>Taxpayers subsidize him
>Graduates with african studies degree
>Shoots a cop
>Taxpayers pay to put him in prison

Free college would be alright, if we could kill the niggers and spics first
>>
>>74806438
Unbroken Window Fallacy
>>
>>74806277

>education spending causes students to graduate

holy kek
>>
>>74806277
>educated
>nigger

Pick one. Smart niggers are 1 in a million. You'd be wasting billions and end up giving niggers special placement due to low scores and performance.
>>
File: 1462987869226.jpg (29 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1462987869226.jpg
29 KB, 250x166
>>74806277
>>
Why not just segregate the prison system by race? Ie african-american prisons are funded by african-american tax dollars, white prisons funded by white tax dollars, etc
>>
>>74806391
done in one
>>
ah yes, the myth that you can throw thousands of dollars at niggers and they will become great empowered educated members of society

news flash, we pay $15,000 a year per student in Detroit and these niggers do nothing

Education is a two way street, these kids need their family to sit them down and learn fractions instead of skipping class smoking dope and playing hoops with the "home boys"
>>
>>74806277

College IS free for niggers, you stupid fuck.

There are so many programs for black college students that it makes my head spin, a mediocre black student can and do get literally hundreds of thousands in scholarships when they apply.

The problem is that niggers have a low average IQ and, unsurprisingly, a terrible culture. This means that very few of them willingly make the conscious decision to go to college. If you force them, they will resent you for it and it will be money thrown away.
>>
File: 1405465454322.png (154 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1405465454322.png
154 KB, 309x302
>>74806277
Latinos in data created to sympathize with blacks is always considered colored, but in data utilized to criticize whites they are considered white.

FUCK I HATE LIBERALS.
>>
>>74806546
appeal to fallacy fallacy
>>
Blacks don't want to be in high school which is free, this assumption that they'll go to college if its free is hilarious.
>>
>>74806277
No. It. Shouldn't.

The country needs:
Auto mechanics
Garbage men
Carpenters
Electricians
Welders
Bus drivers
Taxi drivers
Window cleaners
Janitors

Etc

College isn't supposed to be free. It's supposed to be for people from families that can afford it.
>>
>>74806277
So, to be offered free college white children and young adults should start committing crimes?

Since when do we bribe people not to be thugs and criminals?
>>
>>74806949

Get a load of this elitist!
>>
I agree taht college should be free, since internet made information available to everyone anyway.

None of this matters if companies don't hire the best people available instead of just pushing more minority and gender quotas though.
>>
>>74806555

Not to mention the idea that education can only come from government-funded institutions. 'Education' to a lefty only ever covers a specific set of knowledge, usually useless in the real world. As >>74806949 says, these are the jobs that need doing and some of them provide plenty of opportunity to make money whilst also requiring extensive knowledge, yet liberals only want to educate people by pushing everyone through their indoctrination camps.
>>
File: 1462085849013.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462085849013.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>74807440
>Not to mention the idea that education can only come from government-funded institutions.

The sum-total of human knowledge is accessible from a smartphone almost anywhere on the planet 24/7. We no longer need government-funded institutions. With maybe the exception of keeping it for young children.
>>
File: coverage-map.jpg (176 KB, 800x459) Image search: [Google]
coverage-map.jpg
176 KB, 800x459
>>74808343

>sum-total
Most of the contents of our libraries hasn't been digitized yet actually.

>smartphone
Which isn't cheap.

>anywhere
That's a funny way of saying very few selected places.
>>
>>74806391
/thread/
>>74806277

>implying Negroes will stay educated.
>implying they won't fuck the school up

Fucking commies think throwing money at shit will solve problems.
>>
>>74806277

People should be shot in the face because it's cheaper to kill them now than to educate them later.

>this is their literal argument boiled down to its core
>this is the end result of any modern Leftist policy
>>
>>74806277
>give niggers free education
>after 8 years of fucking around in remedial classes the dindu commits a crime
>taxpayer now has to pay for the dindus college fund and his prison expenses.
>>
>>74806277
why do we throw money at the prison system?
just put them in a tiny cell with twenty other criminals, with a hole to piss and shit in, and feed them bread twice a day, while forcing them to perform manual labor 8-12 hours a day.
>>
>>74806277
>niggers will surely start caring about their education after doing nothing for the first 12 years of it
go to a highschool with a large number of blacks and see if they do any work
>>
>>74809291
YES.
This is what we do here in SG, except it's 5 to a teenycell, with barely enough to sleep around. WIll give more info if interested in our prison system and crime in general we have one of the lowest crime rates in the world

AMA
>>
>>74806277
You can only educate the willing. Forcing niggers to attend school will only ruin everything for everyone, cuz niggers gonna nig
>>
>>74806277
So to be clear, you want me to pay for their education AND THEN ALSO pay for their incarceration when they don't do nuffin later on?
>>
The problem with sending everyone to college is one we're already seeing: it devalues college degrees.

When we were growing up, our parents and teachers told us to go to college and get a degree or we'd be flipping burgers for the rest of our lives...because when THEY were growing up, college degrees were rare and indicated a level of education and skill few people had. Having a degree gave you an edge over folks without one.

So we grew up and all got degrees...and now they're as common as dirt. Instead of employers saying, "Wow, you have a college degree!" they say, "So what? So does everyone else applying here."

"Free college for everyone!" is not the answer. It'll make an already bad problem worse. Job training in high school is a far better route.
>>
>>74806277

>implying you can force someone to learn

You can force someone to do stupid labour but learning I don't think so
>>
File: fpbp.jpg (181 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
fpbp.jpg
181 KB, 800x850
>>74806391
>>
>>74808841

What percentage of the world's population lives in the red areas?

What percentage of the world's population with an IQ > 100 lives in the red areas?
>>
File: wuz greeks.png (421 KB, 744x649) Image search: [Google]
wuz greeks.png
421 KB, 744x649
>>74806277
The righteous choice is rarely the easiest one.
>>
>>74806277
Educating people who don't want to be educated sounds nice.
>>
File: 1409554141176.gif (26 KB, 222x199) Image search: [Google]
1409554141176.gif
26 KB, 222x199
>>74806277
THEY WOULDNT BE IN JAIL AND COULD GET EDUCATED IF THEY DIDNT COMMIT CRIMES
>>
File: disdainfornegros.png (244 KB, 295x353) Image search: [Google]
disdainfornegros.png
244 KB, 295x353
>>74806277

We already have too many college graduates.

Most post secondary programs for middle class jobs are quite affordable and pay for themselves in apprentice work.

The problem is dumb niggers paying for $40,000 educations from degree factories or coasting on bad grades with a sports scholarship with no future.
>>
>>74806277
Right, because making something free TOTALY doesn't strain strain resources and devalue the good.
>>
>>74806391
i don't think i can give OP a better answer than this
>>
File: blaze pup.png (350 KB, 260x468) Image search: [Google]
blaze pup.png
350 KB, 260x468
>>74806538
>implying they graduate
I tutor at a community college and it is insane seeing the amount of niggas who just need Algebra 2 and Precal to graduate yet they cant fucking pass even with special tutors for niggas
>>
>>74806949
Bus drivers will not exist in 10 years aside from that 8/10 list
>>
>>74806277
Fuck college. High school should be improved. Companies should be able to hire and train employees straight out of high school.

College is a waste of years of life. Ypu could learn in a few months on the job instead of a few years in school. The college party lifestyle would just use a different excuse
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>74806391
>>
>>74806277
you cant just fucking stick a dumb nigger in school and expect him to learn
not possible
>>
File: bakersfeel.png (119 KB, 547x717) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel.png
119 KB, 547x717
>>74814584
I lots of kids are graduating from high school when they should fail because the school would miss out on attendance $ if they sent them to vocational school

Like 60-70% of all high school grads in my town had to take remedial math and or english classes once they got to college
>>
File: black white literacy.png (26 KB, 1087x353) Image search: [Google]
black white literacy.png
26 KB, 1087x353
>>74814584
The problem is affirmative action. Many positions that require a college degree could be done with hs level skills.

A white person with a high school diploma is more skilled than a black person with a hs diploma.

A black person with a bachelor's degree has the same literacy level as a white hs grad.

AA policies require companies to hire qualified blacks at the same rate as qualified whites. If companies advertised a position only requiring a HS diploma they would either get hit with lawsuits within a month or be forced to hire woefully under qualified black applicants.

This has forced companies to require a Bachelor's degree just so that any black who meets their qualifications to apply will at least be minimally competent.
>>
>>74806949
In my country at least things like welders electricians mechanics etc require a trade certificate which requires college. Now because of this they make a wage that's actually pretty good and most are involved in the extraction of resources. The good thing is they just study their trade and don't take any indoctrination courses. Engineering in this country is also relatively untainted by leftism and the people involved in engineering are usually more right leaning as their projects are always getting shut down because "muh natives" or "muh environment/global warming"

College should be free for those who have the marks/IQ for the course they want. Why should a smart person be relegated to shovelling shit their whole life just because they had the wrong parents while the retarded son of a millionaire gets a free ride to a degree he doesn't even have the brainpower to use?

What we should do is get rid of all the bullshit degrees like all the social "sciences" liberal arts gender studies etc and dedicate more space and resources to the trades science and engineering.

Also banning all niggers and Indians (didn't you yanks rid yourselves of that problem?) would help alot
>>
>>74815902
college is already free in the US if a person busts their ass during high school and is willing to go to Northern Iowa state rather than UCLA or Harvard.

I have no idea why people say "education" is such a great thing in itself as if sitting in genders studies courses for 4 years makes you a smart person
>>
>>74806949
Also the problem with leaving grown people in shit jobs intended to be first jobs is they can't cover even basic living expenses with 10$/hr. When they can't even rent a shity apartment they will collect a govt check or turn to crime drug dealing etc to get by. Both end up costing the taxpayers money (welfare isn't free and police don't pay for themselves)
>>
File: 1456272606485.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1456272606485.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>74806277
>dey dindu nuffin!
>dey jus wan ta go 2 callej liek da white bois!
>>
>>74806277
By your argument, it would be easier to gas them at birth then pay for education or healthcare.
>>
>>74806277
If only it were that simple. We know what race most criminals in the US are and what that means. I lived for a greater part of my childhood in a majority black area, not far from Washington DC. They love free stuff, but have no concept of opportunities, free or not. I remember there being opportunities for scholarships, grants, admission preference and all kinds of things that were sometimes explicitly denied to white or Asian kids. Hardly any of the niggers ever took advantage of them and if they did, they didn't make good use of them because their lives are just as shitty if not worse. A lot probably worse because there were a lot of rich black parents who were decent enough people who must have been anomalies because they came from the ghetto, made something of themselves and their kids had to go back to the ghetto because they were worthless pieces of shit.

Free college only works in ethnically homogeneous countries where everyone pulls their weight.
>>
>>74806277
>Niggers go to prison for being dumbass
>"Hey lets just throw money at the system and put them through college i mean its not like they're stupidity got them in jail anyways"

kill yourself nigger lover
>>
>>74806876
The funnier thing about that is that Latinos absolutely hate niggers (especially the Mexicans) so its always funny seeing liberals corral them all together as if theres any race on this planet that doesnt hate niggers.

Now that i remember there was this story by the LA Times if i recall about black families being harassed by Latinos in Compton
>>
>>74816141
Education is great if you're pursuing a career. Say you owned a giant mining haul truck worth a couple million $. Would you rather have someone who spent 1 year classroom and 3 years apprenticeship learning mechanics working on it? Or a high school dropout who picked up a few things and barely makes over min wage?

Would you rather have someone who took a 4 year computer engineering degree designing your banks highly secure system or someone who only passed highschool and taught himself a bit of code on YouTube?

This is the original point of education to prepare people for careers and to become specialized and highly skilled at what they do. Whoever introduced shit like gender studies, took away space and resources from the real education and started the downward spiral of education into something bad needs to be hung from a tree as a public example
>>
>>74816729
>Now that i remember there was this story by the LA Times if i recall about black families being harassed by Latinos in Compton

>To blame this all on capitalism or white privilege or institutional racism or ethnic redlining is to close your eyes, plug your ears, and ignore the obvious. All human events are better viewed through Darwin than through Marx. This is a classic turf war between animals who view themselves as different breeds. And it’s only natural; rather than the ethnic harmony that the salesmen keep trying to pitch us, diversity usually breeds conflict. If demographic trends continue, Mexicans will have the clear numerical advantage in this simmering war. They already seem to have an organizational edge—the Mexican Mafia has allegedly issued orders from prison for Hispanic gang members to quit squabbling among themselves and work together to drive out all mayates from the barrios. The masterminds behind black organized crime don’t seem to be nearly as organized.

http://takimag.com/article/the_problem_with_race_wars_among_minorities_jim_goad/print
>>
>>74817080
Very nicely said, its sad that liberals push for this diversity not even realizing the damage they are doing to all the races they claim to want to help.
>>
If everyone goes to college then even more will be unemployed /unwilling to work minimum wage jobs.
>>
>>74806277
Is this supposed to imply that the drug addicts and high school drop outs in jail could get a STEM degree if college was free?
>>
>>74806277
>implying people end up in jail if they don't get an education
what?
>>
>>74818330
dont question the narrative goy. niggers are in jail because of school not high testosteroine
>>
The education system in America is a jobs program for unemployable black women.

The average black american has an IQ of 85, which is about the same as a white 4th grader.

Now I know some smart kids but I don't think they could run a city properly.
>>
>>74806277
That's because inmates can get a degree paid for by the government.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
Are liberals really as disgustingly naïve that they really truly believe this shit? That criminals are just people that didn't get a good education? That if we just took the money that we use locking people up threw it at attempting to teach them calculus they wouldn't commit crimes?

God damnit I can barely stand it anymore, where did we go wrong? How can anyone think this?
>>
>>74818863
is this why nigger neopotism means there are tons of black city workers or DMV cunts
>>
>>74806277

college cannot be free, dumbass. what you should write next time you make one of these half assed shill threads is "College should be funded by tax revenue, also taxes should be 99% of someone's income because..."
>>
>>74814477
Fair enough.

Just look at major airport in the States. 90% of the people you see working at one don't have college degrees:

Cops don't
Crash fire Resuce don't
Flight attendants don't
Ticket agents don't
Baggage handlers don't
TSA don't
Electricians don't
Construction workers don't
Ramp guys don't

About the only people you see working at a major airport that have degrees are the pilots.

Not everyone "has" to go to college to have a decent working life.
>>
File: cheaperthancollege.png (143 KB, 850x437) Image search: [Google]
cheaperthancollege.png
143 KB, 850x437
>>74806277
is there anything cheaper than college AND prison?
>>
>>74820152
>16c a bullet

That's a damn cheap way to solve a lot of problems. Even factoring in grave digging costs, that's like $20 a head
>>
>>74818330
Well they could become criminals or sit and collect a govt check. I honestly can't tell which would be worse
>>
File: 1452955133023.jpg (342 KB, 960x855) Image search: [Google]
1452955133023.jpg
342 KB, 960x855
>>74820259
The USA is a pretty great place, friend.
>>
>commit a crime and get sentenced to college
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.