[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it in any way conceivable to have a global government? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1313785062174.jpg (36 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1313785062174.jpg
36 KB, 221x246
Is it in any way conceivable to have a global government? If we ever make contact with intelligent life, surely it'd be the most logical choice to have a single body representing the planet. How do you think this might be implemented?
inb4 remove all nonwhites
>>
we pretty much already do goy
>>
>>74804411
Not possible. Unitelligent people (i.e those below 90 IQ) far outnumber those who are capable of contributing to a civilized society. There simply would not be enough wealth produced by skilled citizens to support the majority dead weight that gives nothing in return.
>>
>>74805220
Surely there will be a need for menial labor?
>>
>>74804411
Eh. I dunno. IMO, it would be fun to have this godlike alien intelligence look at humanity and decide what societies and countries are the most logical and uncucked with the greatest chance for advancement, and compare them with...Africa. Or they may just kill us all. I dunno. If they find us before we find them, the point is kind of moot.
>>
File: 1463632199623.jpg (199 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
1463632199623.jpg
199 KB, 672x672
America will take charge because of our large empire in everything but a monarchy and in name.
>>
>>74804411
I feel it would be possible if there was something to unify behind. Because we are just one planet with no other forms of life to unify against or a common goal that we all wish to achieve we will most likely stay in the cycle of not cooperating with each other (on a nation level) until we do find some form of common ground strong enough to unify us.

Climate change can be seen as an example of this, forcing countries to unify due to a common goal although it is not strong enough to force us to form into one world government.
>>
We need multiple governments in case of the event that one goes full-on cuck like where Europe is and where the US is headed. Separation is needed in humanity especially with the many different viewpoints that different cultures have.
>>
>>74804411
It's possible, but it's far too long to post here, so I'll just post bullet points.

Energy based economy.

Allow bankruptcy of student loans for STEM grads only.

Freeze payments of all student loan debt until the total more accurately reflects the price of education.

I have more.
>>
>>74807094
>Allow bankruptcy of student loans for STEM grads only.

>STEM meme

anon please
>>
>>74807145
It's to discourage poor welfare queens from going into philosophy and women's studies.

At least they would have the skills necessary to innovate new technologies for energy production.

It also creates a much more manageable bubble in the stock market.
>>
>>74805481
>implying they haven't been observing and interfering since the beginning

How stupid do you think aliens are? You really think it's a good idea for an entire spacefaring civilization to reveal itself to a more primitive and very aggressive species publicly? Like, what's with you fucking idiots pretending like, "oh, if there were aliens, they'd totally fly down and reveal themselves to every average dick tom and jane shooting up in alleyways and raping eachother!"? What's with it? Why do you think this?

Aliens are here, they've been here, and WE don't "know" about it because it's the most obvious, common sense thing in the universe for an advanced alien species to NOT reveal itself to the entirety of another species. Fucking DUH.

The elite people of the word, the actual leaders, public or no, know the truth. They have meetings and communications and messages with alien beings all the time.

YOU don't. I don't. WE don't. For OBVIOUS REASONS. You're fucking stupid. We, as a species are fucking retarded and would be too many variables to keep track of. You can't just reveal yourselves to a primitive species outright, you goddamn idiots. Much less an adaptive, innovative, and warlike species like Humanity.

Just get over it and deal with it. Until the whole of Humanity, yes, niggers included, can behave in a single social way that isn't detrimental to our own existence, we won't be publicly clued into the reality of Extra-Terrestrial and Extra-Dimensional life.

They'll try their hardest to shove it down your throat through entertainment media to get you used to the idea though.
>>
While looking at successful economies, I noticed that the petrodollar comes out on top as one of the largest contributors to it's power. Every nation needs energy, and to use oil, they need to buy dollars.

A similar currency evolved into what Germany used in WW2. The currency was "pegged" to the labor of a German.

If these policies were implemented on a global scale, we would start to see GDP as a more accurate reflection of a nation's potential for work.

Whatever natural source of energy a nation has the most of, that is what they "peg" their currency to.

Whenever a price becomes too volatile, the country can peg their currency to a more stable energy commodity, whether it is oil, natgas, coal, nuclear, or labor.

>pegging a currency to labor? How does that even work?

Easy. We already do this. Many American companies build factories overseas in underdeveloped, high population countries. We are essentially giving them petrodollars for labor.

Instead of eliminating the inherent flaws with speculation, I would propose we take advantage of it. Driving up, or lowering prices for different types of energy would create demand for more advanced and efficient types of energy utilization.

Example: when oil was at $100, fraccing became extremely profitable, and prevalent.

This is the first stage of implementation.
>>
>>74804411
Demons and video games appear in sky. Do stupid shit for them and hand over everything. Nah
>>
>>74804411
>inb4 remove all nonwhites
We might be able to leave some of the chinks or spics. MAYBE. Certainly not all of them.
>>
>>74809145
The second stage, if these policies can survive the inevitable wars it creates, would be a problem of eventuality.

Two things could happen.

1. All sources of energy would be depleted, which means the death of the species anyway, and a failure of my system.

2. With the inherent necessity of energy tech advancement due to speculation, and a probable advancement in energy storage, use, and distribution, energy becomes cheap and efficient.

After this happens, and I hate to say this, humanity can implement a hefty basic income. With nearly free energy, humanity may reach a new Era of advancement.

Thoughts?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.